1 hour ago, kurotatsu said:

Love to see this updated!

So far all that left is support for vaginal piercings and hood training, right?

Yes:
Vaginal, Petsuit, hood training (its partialy works as blindfold).

But i think its better to focus now on Powers and Side effects ;) Raw buffs and debuffs are a little bit boring ;)

10 minutes ago, Nightdragon72 said:

i have a Simple Quostion is it Se compatible

you can find port in download section but i dont know how does it works. its not my port

1 hour ago, ChandraArgentis said:

When you do, please also add a description for the files.  I'm not sure what's required.  I'm guessing you need textures and core, but I have no idea what mayhem is.

i know, im rewriting description.
mayhem provide bodymods - for example collar make neck larger, corset make waist smaller etc..

Glad they are doing better...
...unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to "depression".

Your mod is also part of my permanent loading list since I discovered it here on LL.

Well - I'll just wait until someone does an SE port of the new version.
It's at least 2 months before I return to Skyrim - so maybe there's something in between then.

---

I have a wish - but I don't know if it's technically feasible

I would like the foot position to be permanently maintained during heels training after reaching the highest level WITHOUT "yps".
(i.e. the permanently "deformed")

Somehow it all just fits together...

...there is a nice new mod that turns the naive waifu "Serana" into an absolutely (gorgeously) perverted banshee

a bimbo/chick mod has also developed well

so that the Dragonborn can fully concentrate on fulfilling his "Mistress"'s heart's desire -> training for body modification
so a wonderfully narrow waist (dragon screams are no longer needed)
a beautiful "giraffe" neck
and
Feet that only allow you to crawl or hobble without pony or ballet boots

:classic_wub:

now I would have to somehow get "sneaky companions" as far as that
a) Serana is accepted as a "companion" from the start (after the first visit to Harkon).
b) I finally manage to put prepared equipment (e.g. pony outfit such as boots, corset, bridle, etc.) on my character during "playing"/training and not just any random ropes

then the first building block for the planned new installation would be available

Ran everything through Cathedral Asset Optimizer, set things to ultra speed and PC only for testing and it seems to work fine on SSE. The longer neck, pony girl shout, blind slut, buffs and tatts from wearing items and getting whipped all work as do other things I'm forgetting.

Didn't thoroughly test everything but didn't see anything game breaking in my short test.

The pony girl shout is amazing BTW, absolutely love it.

On 1/18/2023 at 7:54 PM, Miauzi said:

Glad they are doing better...
...unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to "depression".

Your mod is also part of my permanent loading list since I discovered it here on LL.

Well - I'll just wait until someone does an SE port of the new version.
It's at least 2 months before I return to Skyrim - so maybe there's something in between then.

---

I have a wish - but I don't know if it's technically feasible

I would like the foot position to be permanently maintained during heels training after reaching the highest level WITHOUT "yps".
(i.e. the permanently "deformed")

Thanks!
I already rewrite another powers a little bit and im going to add new one today. 
I love new "Blind slut" - For the first time I prefer to walk with blindfold

I should upload  new version in 1-2 days

btw current whip marks are broken a little bit, i fixed it too.

Thanks<3

On 1/18/2023 at 8:26 PM, Miauzi said:

Somehow it all just fits together...

...there is a nice new mod that turns the naive waifu "Serana" into an absolutely (gorgeously) perverted banshee

a bimbo/chick mod has also developed well

so that the Dragonborn can fully concentrate on fulfilling his "Mistress"'s heart's desire -> training for body modification
so a wonderfully narrow waist (dragon screams are no longer needed)
a beautiful "giraffe" neck
and
Feet that only allow you to crawl or hobble without pony or ballet boots

:classic_wub:

now I would have to somehow get "sneaky companions" as far as that
a) Serana is accepted as a "companion" from the start (after the first visit to Harkon).
b) I finally manage to put prepared equipment (e.g. pony outfit such as boots, corset, bridle, etc.) on my character during "playing"/training and not just any random ropes

then the first building block for the planned new installation would be available

Im going to bring back feets in next version

Thanks<3

Vor 14 Minuten sagte Dennis102503:

Ich scheine einen Absturz mit dem Martyr zu bekommen, esp. Es stürzt ab, wenn ich versuche, einen gespeicherten Spielstand zu laden, wenn es installiert ist. Ich kann spielen, wenn es installiert ist, aber sobald ich versuche, einen Spielstand zu laden, stürzt es ab. Irgendwelche Ideen.

Refrain from loading saved games if you have more complex mods (like this one) installed.

As a rule, this does not go well - rare exceptions ultimately only confirm the -> "golden rule"

?

12 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Refrain from loading saved games if you have more complex mods (like this one) installed.

As a rule, this does not go well - rare exceptions ultimately only confirm the -> "golden rule"

?

I did a little more testing. It seems to not occur on a new game. The save I was having problems with was an old game.

On 1/27/2023 at 10:56 PM, Polonium said:

Sorry, but has anyone tested this mod on SE or converted it?

Thanks.

I ran it through CAO and things seem to work on SSE but I haven't done any thorough testing, I am level 38 on a new save though and nothing seems broken. Two things I've noticed that don't work are the Mayhem vag/anal changes but I don't care about that and when I turn off debugging spam I still have a console with a lot Devious Training spam.

Probably best to start a new thread in SSE land if you want to talk SSE though, so as not to derail this thread.

8 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

I ran it through CAO and things seem to work on SSE but I haven't done any thorough testing, I am level 38 on a new save though and nothing seems broken. Two things I've noticed that don't work are the Mayhem vag/anal changes but I don't care about that and when I turn off debugging spam I still have a console with a lot Devious Training spam.

Probably best to start a new thread in SSE land if you want to talk SSE though, so as not to derail this thread.

im going to turn off spam in next update, it's irritating me too

I've noticed interesting behavior - set reducing training to buff stage and getting messages about training being reduced to previous stage even while corresponding device being worn.

For example, anal plug training at level 3. Wear anal plug, quite quickly getting message about anal plug training reaching level 4. After some time (next training update?) getting message about anal plug training reaching previous level 3, with quickly being followed by message about reaching level 4.

Maybe training reduce should check for devices actually being worn?

1 hour ago, abbb741852 said:

Greeting! I am a Chinese player and i enjoy ur mods since years ago. it is happy to found this mod still updating! Can i translate this mod to chinese and upload translation to a chinese mod BBS http://www.9damaogame.net/? i will link the origin website and will not reupload the origin mod.

sure but i recommend to wait for next update, its almost done.

maybe its a good idea to add localized files for translations? its not to much in fact mcm and few notifications. i will see

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

sure but i recommend to wait for next update, its almost done.

maybe its a good idea to add localized files for translations? its not to much in fact mcm and few notifications. i will see

thanks for ur permission, and glad to hear new version is coming.

Edited by abbb741852
On 1/29/2023 at 8:39 PM, shrtjsrtj said:

Hey,

I did the same as you and have the mod working, however the body scaling with the corset doesn't work, but everything else works, like the harness, etc. 

Do you have any ideas why this may be?

Dear LoversLab community

Yesterday I wrote with @abbb741852 and @tznvlw and finally i decided to add translations to all 3 Devious Training Mods.

i tested a little bit with Devious Training Martyr and all looks good (almost).

So: If someone want to help with translation please DM me - i will send english template.

here is list of languages to taken
spanish
russian
polish
japanese
italian
german
french
english (lol)
czech
chinese

Please dont ask for languages that are already marked
(i will update this list)

If i miss some languages just let me know.
In next updates i will try to contact with all authors to append new lines to keep it consistent as much as possible

requests from users with a poor reputation or small seniority will be ignored: I prefer of course native speakers but im not going to verify who is who. ;)

Edited by skyrimfet

this body scaling is anyway a part that should be revised urgently in my opinion.

So far, constricting the waist looks like pulling a narrow belt tighter and tighter...
... but no corset that deserves its name works that way.
Even the so-called "Hourglass" corset never had such a massive narrow constriction - it simply could not have been made by a seamstress.

Since I've worn corsets myself for years - I'm missing the "slimming" of the lower chest - which is reminiscent of a truncated cone even with today's corsets.

That's why I ask the mod author to have a look at this mod here.

As an example of how something (from my point of view) could look much more aesthetically and realistically - I only chose the option with the waist constriction on my current body present:

ScreenShot40.png.22cd5f2d5f21ddaef27d2ab465df1ce4.png

ScreenShot41.png.b67ac338b37b3e898483c7b89baf9d98.png

ScreenShot43.png.5485a16c7b635a91a3634d9b4eb3d621.png

The transition from the hips to the waist can also be made "rounder" - since from an anatomical point of view the upper edge of the pelvis has to be taken into account

I once played on my character how to combine waist training with changes to the buttocks, hips and breasts

ScreenShot11.png.5669490fbc3d90577b3db153ebf941cb.png