11 hours ago, Krynn said:
Hello! :classic_smile:
what are the names of the whip and body marks again? I have saved so many tattoos and I can't find them anymore.. unfortunately it doesn't work for me that these are created automatically, I just do it myself using slave tats.

PS: do you already know how you can uninstall the mod completely?

tats are no longer supported - i leave old JSON for slavetats - to help one of updates, you need to edit json first if you want to use it with slavetats ;)

• 3 weeks later...

@skyrimfet what are your future plans for this mod? will tats return in the next version?

DT and BAC are some of the most unique mods on LL, I'm really impressed by your work, I hope you will continue to support DT and BAC. :)

Also, I agree with others in this thread that the script load in DT is too heavy. I tried (many times) to use DT in a normal game but every time my saves become unusable after a few hours. Still I use DT in my game because I simply do not want to give it up. ?

After GM is finish with you @skyrimfet ?,

would it be possible to add DT effects for wearing thigh rubber?

I mean something like sweating or overheating => groaning and stamina drain while arousal goes up of course (or down, I heard there are ppl out there, that don't like to wear latex ?)

Mainly for DD latex suits and/or hoods ?

oh, hoods... gasmasks => lower breath intake => stamina drain ?

On 3/9/2020 at 7:14 PM, donttouchmethere said:

After GM is finish with you @skyrimfet ?,

would it be possible to add DT effects for wearing thigh rubber?

I mean something like sweating or overheating => groaning and stamina drain while arousal goes up of course (or down, I heard there are ppl out there, that don't like to wear latex ?)

Mainly for DD latex suits and/or hoods ?

oh, hoods... gasmasks => lower breath intake => stamina drain ?

Me likey!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

UPDATE! UPDATE! HAHAHAHAH ?

Spoiler

giphy.gif.76e7261dd0f9c4eee6f030874758f945.gif

THANKS!

FUCK YOU COVID ?

5 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for the update. Coming from ver. 2.4 i am not sure wich files i need to install. Do i need all 3 (from 3.1)? Or are some for special purposes? regards

download 3.1 core, mayham and martyr + tats/texture pack
you need this 4 files to instal to expiriance all new features.
this mod still have no good description. but you should find all improtat things in changelogs ;)

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

download 3.1 core, mayham and martyr + tats/texture pack
you need this 4 files to instal to expiriance all new features.
this mod still have no good description. but you should find all improtat things in changelogs ;)

"but you should find all improtat things in changelogs Smileywinkyface".

Please tell me wether I am stupid or blind. Probably both but I can't find any changelogs for this mod.

2 hours ago, KaisersNEEDU said:

"but you should find all improtat things in changelogs Smileywinkyface".

Please tell me wether I am stupid or blind. Probably both but I can't find any changelogs for this mod.

it is under mod description ;)

DT3 v3.1 caused a gigantic performance boost on my setup!

No more stack dumps as soon as anyone touches a devious device (dramatization, but nevertheless regularly).

Not sure yet if the training still works tho.

4 hours game play in devices and SLUTS transports and no rise in DT3 training.

The DT3 effects get triggered.

My trainings settings:

> training speed: very slow

> progression: linear

> degression: never

will keep an eye on it ?‍♂️

Would explain why DT3 v3.1 works so smooth now ?