5 hours ago, letterman said:

this happens whenever i install this mod (the newest beta version + mayhem). does anybody know why?

Reveal hidden contents

enb-2019-09-05-08-49-17-97.png

giant upper body

Happened to my toons all the time. I think it comes from the fact that you at some stage wore some Devious Outfit that DT reacts to, collar for example. And then took it off and wear or wore nothing. And I suspect it is connected to SLIF as well. My setup was DT + SLIF and I had that frequently.

23 hours ago, letterman said:

this happens whenever i install this mod (the newest beta version + mayhem). does anybody know why?

Reveal hidden contents

enb-2019-09-05-08-49-17-97.png

giant upper body

The calculation to change the body is done wrong, if the result should be proportional. The answer if a proportional body modification is the aim, skyrimfet has to tell.

If increasing one bone you have to decrease the depending bones; e.g. increase the neckbone by 1.5 you hace to decrease the head by 1/1.5. This is still not done in the new version resulting in abnormal proportions.

I mentioned this a few month ago. I had a closer look at the skeleton and found the simple math behind it :) 1*x ~ 1/x

Multiply one bone with a digit the depending bone has to be divided by it.

@skyrimfet Did the math in my mod and of course it is public. I´m very happy with my result and have again to thank you for the inspiration. You made the final shove I started scripting on my own.

Please keep in mind my mod is by far not as complex as the mod from skyrimfet is. Not at all. There are complete different goals behind them. But still I like the idea.

Feature Request... Additional MCM option.

Allow to Regress ( menu )... very, very slowly

What it does... Getting deformed by devious devices can regress, but it takes a long, long time.

Reason... my character permanently walks on her tip toes, caused by too much time in devious high heels. It would be nice if it could take a few months to regain her normal feet, as her Achilles tendons re-stretch themselves, to a flat footed stance.

Just an idea... just ignore this post, if you don't like like it, or its too much trouble... :smile:

48 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Request... Additional MCM option.

Allow to Regress ( menu )... very, very slowly

What it does... Getting deformed by devious devices can regress, but it takes a long, long time.

Reason... my character permanently walks on her tip toes, caused by too much time in devious high heels. It would be nice if it could take a few months to regain her normal feet, as her Achilles tendons re-stretch themselves, to a flat footed stance.

Just an idea... just ignore this post, if you don't like like it, or its too much trouble... :smile:

That is implemented afaik, the default is to regress only in debuff state, which locks the toon as soon as mastery is achieved. If you set the regress to always, it should regress. Never tried it with fully deformed feet though :-)

4 minutes ago, Abraxas67 said:

That is implemented afaik, the default is to regress only in debuff state, which locks the toon as soon as mastery is achieved. If you set the regress to always, it should regress. Never tried it with fully deformed feet though :-)

My character has been running around on her tip-toes for about a year now ( game time ), with no sign of healing. I have it just set to default, regress only in debuff state.

My idea was different heal speeds, than deformation speeds. Its easy to damage a persons feet, but healing them takes a long, long time.

In the settings, ALLOW TO REGRESS... ALWAYS.  Will allow deformations to heal, I have my MCM on Devious Training set-up, so my character does not get Debuffs, when fully trained up, ie... deformed.

My idea... ALLOW TO REGRESS... SLOW HEAL. 3 months to heal from fully deformed, to normal. With devices being added, slowing down the process, as they deform body parts again.

23 hours ago, Krazyone said:

My character has been running around on her tip-toes for about a year now ( game time ), with no sign of healing. I have it just set to default, regress only in debuff state.

My idea was different heal speeds, than deformation speeds. Its easy to damage a persons feet, but healing them takes a long, long time.

In the settings, ALLOW TO REGRESS... ALWAYS.  Will allow deformations to heal, I have my MCM on Devious Training set-up, so my character does not get Debuffs, when fully trained up, ie... deformed.

My idea... ALLOW TO REGRESS... SLOW HEAL. 3 months to heal from fully deformed, to normal. With devices being added, slowing down the process, as they deform body parts again.

Devious fashion is what you ask for.

The high heel training has the possibilty for different speed states and different training levels. Regression is part of the training.

2 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Devious fashion is what you ask for.

The high heel training has the possibilty for different speed states and different training levels. Regression is part of the training.

I've had that mod installed a couple of times, when it first came out, and periodically after updates.

It has some nice features, like going into withdrawal for not wearing Nail Polish... 

Itchy pubic hair, and scratching the thatch.

It had the deformed feet, before Devious Training. The mod I always use, although... I've just been looking at the Devious Fashion screenshots, and it looks like it has a crawl animation for bad feet.

I'll have to try it out, I can just switch off that section of Devious Training in the MCM.

I love the deformed feet idea soo much, I made a mod with high heels. Lots and lots of them, all added to Skyrim, with some of them to be found. Some with special attributes, all with clicky clacky sounds ( Heel Sounds mod ). Currently testing it... :smile:

My character cannot wear normal shoes, and boots at the moment. Only high heels and devious boots.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, dgtsy said:

Anyone else get the blue body? It goes away when "item marks" are ticked. I guess I'm missing some textures?

Blue body is not a missing texture but a wrong configured one. Slave tats is trying to show a tattoo, but the one you are using has a flaw. Just have a look in slave tats, when the blue body is starting. The last "equipped" tattoo has a bad texture to it. Correct the file to the right format using e.g. GIMP or XNview or just exchange the file.

On 9/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, dgtsy said:

Anyone else get the blue body? It goes away when "item marks" are ticked. I guess I'm missing some textures?

skyrimfet said:

"blue texture?

i found first issue - it happens when you turn on items prints/marks (devious training mayhem) and you are completly untrained in (corsets/harness/chastity devices) just turn it off and wait when you get expiriance with mentioned stuff"

First of all - I greatly enjoyed playing with this mod so far. Ability to transform to Ponygirl and haul all the loot from some dungeon while putting horse iron to the face of all its inhabitants - simply priceless ?

Hadn't tried v3, will look at it tomorrow. Right now, based on v2, I have some suggestions:

1. Blind Slut Shout feels lackluster compaired to PonyGirl. Where Ponygirl adds tons of bondage gear, Blind Slut adds one measle blindfold - well I can equip one from inventory, so why bother? As suggestion - change blindfold for Rubber Hood, at least. And maybe use "If I don't see them, they don't see me" paradigm - Shout casts Invisibility for the full duration or until broken.

2. Make crawling also trainable. With achievement, preferably ? And maybe some Shout, too. Maybe make it boost sneak?

3. Mittens training - I don't know, if it's possible at all, but it will be good to reduce possibility of item dropping.

4. And we totally need petsuit training with achievement and Shout ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ehm is Devious Training 2.6 the newest version? Because I thought there was something about mayhem which I don't have.

Aaand I'm asking because I have the Issue that the Actor stats are not updating. While it says on the up left corner that I'm a beginner at gag for example, it doesn't show in the mcm and it won't go further than beginner in the up left corner. There seems to be no pregression even though the number in the console output gets higher.

So i just run around many ingame hours with armbinder, and now i can't fight with weapons at all anymore because hands are numb. I have slept in bed and waited, i think 2 days or more since taking them off. Somehow it's still possible to cast spells though and deal serious damage even if destruction skill is 0.

Am i ever going to be able to fight again or is that now just followers job?

On 6/1/2019 at 11:38 PM, tznvlw said:

Thanks for this. On SSE I'm having the "shrinking bug", everytime DT morphs a character the character becomes smaller (reduced height/size). Does anyone know what could be the problem? I'm using CBBE on SSE.

Also the SSE version of DT seems to cause my game to CTD after running the game for a few minutes.

5 hours ago, AWHA said:

Thanks for this. On SSE I'm having the "shrinking bug", everytime DT morphs a character the character becomes smaller (reduced height/size). Does anyone know what could be the problem? I'm using CBBE on SSE.

Also the SSE version of DT seems to cause my game to CTD after running the game for a few minutes.

Waist training reduce cause smaller gap between two nodes in torso - small diffs are acceptable
start collar training to make your PC bigger :P