On 3/5/2019 at 4:50 PM, skyrimfet said:

please test it in SANDBOX first!!!

luckily my whole game is a sandbox =D

The new DT dev version works great so far (don't get that ugly bodydeformations while wearing any corsets or chastity belts anymore)

DT2 was already perfect, it will be hard to top that with DT3 ^^

Biggest pro for the dev build is it's DD4.2 compatibility

and did I say already it works?

IT WORKS =D

The lover ranks for dildos look realy harsh, I think my PC needs to visit a doctor soon, and she won't wear any thight fitting armor for a while.

(I like the new whipping thingy too of course^^)

On 5/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, lwanderer9 said:

I had a small suggestion to make, since this mod is bondage centric and helps the player while bound, could you make an achievement for armbinder/gag that would allow you to cast magic while bound in any way ? Maybe add a skill recquirement to balance it/ still make it like the character isn't bound ?

if you want a quick solution for casting if bound:

it's awesome if you are bound a lot or need a quick escape or support your followers and to heal yourself

also great if you want to cast healing while weapons are out

So, I got the Pony Shout (which is awesome, and totally a great alternative to fast travel). However, after the shout is done, I cannot sheath or draw weapon, rotate camera, or attack. It's frustrating to have to restart the game to fix it. Any idea of mod conflicts? (I have a lot of mods from this site, mostly dealing with BDSM in some way, pretty sure I don't have any conflicts, but who knows.) I've read that this glitch is also caused by the dawnguard esm? Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for any help!

3 minutes ago, dgtsy said:

So, I got the Pony Shout (which is awesome, and totally a great alternative to fast travel). However, after the shout is done, I cannot sheath or draw weapon, rotate camera, or attack. It's frustrating to have to restart the game to fix it. Any idea of mod conflicts? (I have a lot of mods from this site, mostly dealing with BDSM in some way, pretty sure I don't have any conflicts, but who knows.) I've read that this glitch is also caused by the dawnguard esm? Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks for any help!

:) i just start to upload here new version with new plugin (achievements (rewritet pony))

On 3/5/2019 at 4:50 PM, skyrimfet said:

OK... SO - i packed all (I hope)

I cant say what i did in this time becouse i not found changelog:

for old users:
I'm almost sure that it works with old DT - update should works good - no need to new game etc... !
I move all visual changes into Devious Training Mayhem - i uploaded it in past but i made some corrections - and ... i dont remember what ... so - suprriseeeee :)

for new users:
this is package that will be upload as official package "soon" - that is full playable mod with long story but after big rework (still looks like piece of shit - i said it as programmer, not as gamer ;))) )

some options can works wrong - breast support for example must be removed, feets are still not supported bla bla bla

You need now 3 files:
2 with mod (DT as core and DTM as extra plugin to support visual changes)
1 with textures - days as slave, whip marks (zaz weapons have small chances to add whips overlay - scar or something - 85 overlays ) - this archive is realy big so i upload it as extra files and save my and Your transfer. Its okay becouse maybe someone will send me better grafix and then i can offer two/more textures pack for/to choice.

im not sure - it is possibe that i not uploaded all what you need - if some expirianced users can report me what i forget i will fix it :)

please test it in SANDBOX first!!!

sorry for that all chaos and  my long pause

lets try to back to moding and do wonderful things together ❤️

Devious Training Textures beta 0.0001.zip 11.58 MB · 178 downloads Devious Training Mayhem beta 0.0001.zip 3.92 MB · 180 downloads Devious Training Core beta almost 3.0000.7z 16.36 MB · 214 downloads

New version of new version!

what's new:
new plugin - devious training martyr - is focused only achievements:

pony girl
blind slut
and aroused slut (ability (low chance) to cum with chastity belt - need SLSO for correctly working - perfect for long term chastity mods)

whats new in mayhem?

1)

devious training mayhem as first (and last) mod in galaxy provide possibility to ...reduce breast size :D
long term chastity bra training compress your breasts - you can be flat like a wall (if you want)
important things about this feature - in MCM you can turn on/off it - use slider to set effect strongest.  (0.1-extreme strong, 1.00 - nothing)

2)
devious devices patch - if you use SLIF you can hide belly nodes (if you wear corset, breasts if you wear chastitiy bra) - no more bra big like a jar or big belly deforming corset!

3)
i bring back marks, you can get some marks on your body (corset, harness, chastity devices) - wear with proud prints on your skin

devious training

many no interesting things - clean up scripts etc etc (achievements) - back compatibility
i also boost chastity bra - now training is faster

i belive that all will works - is still beta im using it in my gameplay but remember if you decide to try it you are TESTER!
i share it today to ask you for help with test, before big update and for your fun ;);)
should work with every older version of DeviousTrainign (v2 ...v1 maybe too (who knows?!))

im waiting all weekend for opinions and i realy belive that it's a best version i ever made!

i created repos for almost all my works  here

Devious Training Core beta almost 3.0000_2.zip Devious Training Martyr beta 0.0002.zip Devious Training Mayhem beta 0.0002.zip Devious Training Textures beta 0.0001.zip

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

New version of new version!

what's new:
new plugin - devious training martyr - is focused only achievements:

pony girl
blind slut
and aroused slut (ability (low chance) to cum with chastity belt - need SLSO for correctly working - perfect for long term chastity mods)

whats new in mayhem?

1)

devious training mayhem as first (and last) mod in galaxy provide possibility to ...reduce breast size :D
long term chastity bra training compress your breasts - you can be flat like a wall (if you want)
important things about this feature - in MCM you can turn on/off it - use slider to set effect strongest.  (0.1-extreme strong, 1.00 - nothing)

2)
devious devices patch - if you use SLIF you can hide belly nodes (if you wear corset, breasts if you wear chastitiy bra) - no more bra big like a jar or big belly deforming corset!

3)
i bring back marks, you can get some marks on your body (corset, harness, chastity devices) - wear with proud prints on your skin

devious training

many no interesting things - clean up scripts etc etc (achievements) - back compatibility
i also boost chastity bra - now training is faster

i belive that all will works - is still beta im using it in my gameplay but remember if you decide to try it you are TESTER!
i share it today to ask you for help with test, before big update and for your fun ;);)
should work with every older version of DeviousTrainign (v2 ...v1 maybe too (who knows?!))

im waiting all weekend for opinions and i realy belive that it's a best version i ever made!

i created repos for almost all my works  here

Devious Training Core beta almost 3.0000_2.zip 21.69 MB · 12 downloads Devious Training Martyr beta 0.0002.zip 3.17 MB · 12 downloads Devious Training Mayhem beta 0.0002.zip 3.92 MB · 13 downloads Devious Training Textures beta 0.0001.zip 11.58 MB · 12 downloads

blue texture?

i found first issue - it happens when you turn on items prints/marks (devious training mayhem) and you are completly untrained in (corsets/harness/chastity devices) just turn it off and wait when you get expiriance with mentioned stuff

Hi,

Testing, testing, testing, :)

so, added the 4 mod pieces to an existing heavy modded game and a high level char, happy to report so far no big issues or mayor incompatibilities seen, mcm appeared almost immediately, slif registered everything a couple of minutes after configuring the mcms (so far played 3 hours with the mod active) ?

so, now the kinks I noticed in the new mod:

1) heavy effects on blindfold seem to activate on level 1 and not level 0 (untrained). Sure the compass and hud is off at 0 but the heavy blur and darkening only activated from level 1 and already at level 3 I could see nearly perfect.

2) Speed reduction and recalculation on cell change sometimes get completely lost 

3) character had plugs inserted (was not belted) had 2 times an orgasm event, but it did not register in your mod

Nitpicks: (and legacy issues that were already present in previous iterations)

1) damage gained from walking in dd heels is massive, probably because it does it in a percentile, but heck ! dragons do less damage than those things  ?

2) moans, gag >1_fem_gag_breath001 is way too low compared to the pitch of the other moans and sounds it nearly sounds like a male and it is jarring.  (legacy)

3) chain sounds odd (reverb, boxy and dampened) (legacy)

4) levelling the devices needs flair and fluff comments :)  

I'm attaching a cleaned papyrus with some of the errors signalled by your mod

Cheers

Cleaned Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Stuker said:

That's the point. It's simply not possible. I'm at a point where every single esp is a "must have" for me. Guess I'll have to keep 2.6 running then...

I would really suggest, to merge some of them. The easiest thing you can do, is combine clothing mods without scripts.

It is done in under ten minutes with XEdit (TESEdit). Just Google merge Skyrim mods and give it a try. I´m sure you will adapt the technique pretty fast.

24 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

I would really suggest, to merge some of them. The easiest thing you can do, is combine clothing mods without scripts.

It is done in under ten minutes with XEdit (TESEdit). Just Google merge Skyrim mods and give it a try. I´m sure you will adapt the technique pretty fast.

Well... I've already done that. I'm really at the point where 255 slots aren't enough anymore. I'm not sure if things like Skooma Whore and SWA are mergeable. Or MME and Addicted. Those combinations could free some slots but armors or weapons are already merged. :(

On 5/18/2019 at 6:15 AM, tznvlw said:

@skyrimfet

I have tried the  DT 3.0 beta2 with SSE and found a problem, that is DT seem to doesn't support Restrictive chastity corset (not train effect).

if yes, i have a suggestion that is combine  the effects of both (corset +  chastity belt)

i just noticed that Devious Devices Restrictive Corset not contain chastity keyword - it's a reason of your issue  - for my mod it looks like regular corset,
Maybe it's good to report it for DD Team? I can ask for it.

On 5/18/2019 at 9:01 AM, sshar22 said:

Hi,

Testing, testing, testing, :)

so, added the 4 mod pieces to an existing heavy modded game and a high level char, happy to report so far no big issues or mayor incompatibilities seen, mcm appeared almost immediately, slif registered everything a couple of minutes after configuring the mcms (so far played 3 hours with the mod active) ?

so, now the kinks I noticed in the new mod:

1) heavy effects on blindfold seem to activate on level 1 and not level 0 (untrained). Sure the compass and hud is off at 0 but the heavy blur and darkening only activated from level 1 and already at level 3 I could see nearly perfect.

2) Speed reduction and recalculation on cell change sometimes get completely lost 

3) character had plugs inserted (was not belted) had 2 times an orgasm event, but it did not register in your mod

Nitpicks: (and legacy issues that were already present in previous iterations)

1) damage gained from walking in dd heels is massive, probably because it does it in a percentile, but heck ! dragons do less damage than those things  ?

2) moans, gag >1_fem_gag_breath001 is way too low compared to the pitch of the other moans and sounds it nearly sounds like a male and it is jarring.  (legacy)

3) chain sounds odd (reverb, boxy and dampened) (legacy)

4) levelling the devices needs flair and fluff comments :)  

I'm attaching a cleaned papyrus with some of the errors signalled by your mod

Cheers 

Cleaned Papyrus.0.log 651.17 kB · 0 downloads

thx for your great work. Im to tired to read all now and create issues but i will back to your post, becouse you reminded me my old "mistakes" ;) thx a lot!
some of issues i call a "compromise" ;)

i dont belive that someone with 255 mods can play skyrim without issues, so marging it is pointless for me - becouse it's still 253 active mods!

if someone want marge - feel free - i can also add marged version - but i want to work on spearated mods and keep it clean (and slowly reduce old heavy solutions).

it's of course only my private opinion ?

26 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i dont belive that someone with 255 mods can play skyrim without issues, so marging it is pointless for me - becouse it's still 253 active mods!

if someone want marge - feel free - i can also add marged version - but i want to work on spearated mods and keep it clean (and slowly reduce old heavy solutions).

it's of course only my private opinion ?

If I take the merged mods into account I'm probably over 350 mods now. And yes, it runs like a charm. There are rare occasions where saves CTD on first load because of heavy script load but usually those problems are gone on the second try. So you're saying all 4 parts can be merged without problems into 1 esp? That would be nice.

36 minutes ago, Stuker said:

There are rare occasions where saves CTD on first load because of heavy script load but usually those problems are gone on the second try

I know that one and found a solution, working very well.

My first save is always in qasmoke with all mods active. It is one of the less instrusive places in Skyrim and almost 99,9% my first load attempt is sucessful (0.1% are crashing because of Skyrim is Skyrim).

Years ago I found a thread mentioning this exact stupid behavior of Skyrim. Loading in a less instursive area and you can load every savegame without crashing.

My first command is therefore: load firstsave. Afterwards I can load any savegame and play Skyrim for hours without an issue.

Second thing for a heavy modded game: If you ever have a framedrop without reason while playing, coc helgenriverwoodcrossroads (I´m not writing about a framedrop looking to a crowded or texture heavy area, but a permanent framedrop).

I have not a single clue why it is working but it is. Seems to me sometimes Skyrim does want to go back to mama...

Maybe it is because of my setup... I don´t know. I can´t reproduce a framedrop issue, but  it is working if I have one. Afterwards I can coc or visit the exact same area and have no problem at all. I´m clueless, because it is happening all over my playthrougs, with diffrent  ENB setups, different mods, in the meantime with a different graphic card.

9 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

I know that one and found a solution, working very well.

My first save is always in qasmoke with all mods active. It is one of the less instrusive places in Skyrim and almost 99,9% my first load attempt is sucessful (0.1% are crashing because of Skyrim is Skyrim).

Years ago I found a thread mentioning this exact stupid behavior of Skyrim. Loading in a less instursive area and you can load every savegame without crashing.

My first command is therefore: load firstsave. Afterwards I can load any savegame and play Skyrim for hours without an issue.

Second thing for a heavy modded game: If you ever have a framedrop without reason while playing, coc helgenriverwoodcrossroads (I´m not writing about a framedrop looking to a crowded or texture heavy area, but a permanent framedrop).

I have not a single clue why it is working but it is. Seems to me sometimes Skyrim does want to go back to mama...

Maybe it is because of my setup... I don´t know. I can´t reproduce a framedrop issue, but  it is working if I have one. Afterwards I can coc or visit the exact same area and have no problem at all. I´m clueless, because it is happening all over my playthrougs, with diffrent  ENB setups, different mods, in the meantime with a different graphic card.

The occasional CTD doesn't bother me at all. But the perma framedrop one is gold if it is really working. It's a rare thing too but if it does appear, the save is usually fucked afterwards. I'll take a note on this one and try it next time. Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, Stuker said:

If I take the merged mods into account I'm probably over 350 mods now. And yes, it runs like a charm. There are rare occasions where saves CTD on first load because of heavy script load but usually those problems are gone on the second try. So you're saying all 4 parts can be merged without problems into 1 esp? That would be nice. 

I will be honest -  I dont know :P  I never marge mods. I only know that it is possible. My knowlage allow me to said: yes...in theory yes ..and can be full automated. In theory.

Someone before said that much saveful  ist marge typical clothing/weapon/items mod (without scripts) Devious Training it's one big script with some items occasionaly ;) How long you can try marge some simple mods - keep this line(way?)

About ctd - it;s for me normal so i always make my save before exit game in small cells like shops/homes etc (low amount of NPC) - so if i want to load outdoor save im load at first my indoor save and then i load what i want. it's crazy :D and this suprise when i run another game and i can load what i want without scare :D