Skyrim 64bit Special Edition Announced

only thing that breaks mods are game updates verifying doesn't break or replace mod files.

really?

because game updates doesn't replace mods files either...

unless a mod replace one of those

161021065724594159.jpg

have fun converting mods

i won't even try if i don't have any reason to mess with that

161021065726841540.jpg

only thing that breaks mods are game updates verifying doesn't break or replace mod files.

really?

because game updates doesn't replace mods files either...

unless a mod replace one of those

161021065724594159.jpg

have fun converting mods

i won't even try if i don't have any reason to mess with that

161021065726841540.jpg

yeah game updates doesn't replace mods files either but it does break them thats what i was referring to

...so...*ahem*...will my mods work for the remastered version??? LMFAO KIDDING! :P well one thing is for sure...I haven't seen anything that made me want to switch over. That's just me thoug

Well Funny, Fnis update will show if your mods are compatible to SSE. But i think you get much more volume for your mods in the new 64 bit system.

i fear, that the new volume of 64bit will be filled to the end and beyond very soon. i got a 760gtx graphic card, i wont buy a new PC just for the SSE mods.

...so...*ahem*...will my mods work for the remastered version??? LMFAO KIDDING! :P well one thing is for sure...I haven't seen anything that made me want to switch over. That's just me thoug

Well Funny, Fnis update will show if your mods are compatible to SSE. But i think you get much more volume for your mods in the new 64 bit system.

i fear, that the new volume of 64bit will be filled to the end and beyond very soon. i got a 760gtx graphic card, i wont buy a new PC just for the SSE mods.

I agree, don't buy a new computer just for SSE, seems a bit of a waste atm as mods won't be converted immediately. Although since it's not the end of the world with modding from 32 bit to 64 bit, and chesko is working on Frostfall for 64 bit, I will admit I'm tempted to download SSE for later use once more of my favorite mods are functional, after all.. Once SSE is modded to the same extent regular skyrim is, why downgrade?

Also, can I take a minute to praise Bethesda for this smart move of whipping it out, slapping us in the face with a new enhanced version that uses 64 bit, and being smart enough to allow CK and modding (even if it may not be EXACTLY like the 32 bit version?)

ot only sjse is not compatible. all bsa files must be reconfigured. and i doubt, no i am sure, that a lot of modders who did not show up for years have any interest to do this. mods like convenient horses, amazing foillower tweak will not work on sse. calients body  maybe, but without xpms skeleton, which depends on skse..

it is like the hd version of heroes of might and magic 3 : time to play vanilla !   prepare for a pain in your neck that comes from head shaking!  we did forget that in vanilla version followers, horses, friendly fire, questseries, ectec do not work.

SSe is just the same has the patches have been before. with every patch they slam the modders in their face and gave them work to do, to update their mods to the new patch.

instead of TES 6 they give the players a new graphic, which may not even been better than the old one, maybe worse- we will see.

one question left for me :

Why did Bethesda made Fallout 4, from which they knew they will sold 2-3 , max 5 million copies, while an elder scrolls 6 could sell 20 million copies <nd moere, like skyrim. ?

why did they produce a product which sells 6 - 10 times less than another product that they have in their pocket ? with same costs and time.

is it a conspiracy to believe they need to make americans used to live in postnuclear circumstances ? which is more important than nearly a billlion dollar ?

Why did Bethesda made Fallout 4, from which they knew they will sold 2-3 , max 5 million copies, while an elder scrolls 6 could sell 20 million copies <nd moere, like skyrim. ?

why did they produce a product which sells 6 - 10 times less than another product that they have in their pocket ? with same costs and time.

is it a conspiracy to believe they need to make americans used to live in postnuclear circumstances ? which is more important than nearly a billlion dollar ?

that can I answer you!

Bethesda has become incapable, All game developers have improved, They have gone with the times.

For example: CD Project Red The Witcher Serie, every subsequent game got better (In story, graphics, game energy)!

But what does Bethesda do, you hang far back, I already said, for me was Morrowind the best RPG of all time,

but then the Morrowind developers, have leave Bethesda (I also know why)!

Oblivion and Skyrim was by one other team developed, but always with the same old game energy!

edit: And I tell yourselves, this will also be a FLOP!!!

I see the new skyrim gameplay trailer, i don't want to be the angry one, but, my skyrim with enb and all the nice stuff looks better... or i am crazy???

Of course we will know for sure everything as soon the game arrive, but for what people are saying, this "new" skyrim will use some fo4 shader stuff, if this is true, them we will not have a nice ENB to it.

link to the video

that can I answer you!

Bethesda has become incapable, All game developers have improved, They have gone with the times.

For example: CD Project Red The Witcher Serie, every subsequent game got better (In story, graphics, game energy)!

But what does Bethesda do, you hang far back, I already said, for me was Morrowind the best RPG of all time,

Oblivion and Skyrim was by one other team developed, but always with the same old game energy!

Actually they did a pretty good job with Doom.

Please used the pinned thread.

Sorry CPU! Thanks for moving!

that can I answer you!

Doom is ID software bethesda publish... FO4, Skyrim etc is bethesda studios or something like that... Todd don't touch DOOM.

And yes, DOOM is pretty nasty, i love it, but i think is a game to play with more people so everyone could screen "WOWWWWW".

that can I answer you!

different studio mate ID studio which made doom is different from bethesda game studios which makes elder scrolls and fallout games

I see the new skyrim gameplay trailer, i don't want to be the angry one, but, my skyrim with enb and all the nice stuff looks better... or i am crazy???

Of course we will know for sure everything as soon the game arrive, but for what people are saying, this "new" skyrim will use some fo4 shader stuff, if this is true, them we will not have a nice ENB to it.

link to the video

The most important part of that video is 0:56 where Bethesda fails as this is supposed to be footage from console.

that can I answer you!

different studio mate ID studio which made doom is different from bethesda game studios which makes elder scrolls and fallout games

Sorry, a misinformation from me, Bethesda has DOOM only presented E3.

that's not what you are supposed to check...

http://imgur.com/a/lp2YA

remaster console look better than skyrim console because they have replace some textures

if your pc is more powerfull than the consoles remaster was made for, you can make it look much better than remaster

remaster will look the same with the same mods of course

it's a new engine, the only thing that matter, is its performance compared to the old one

if you were getting 50% more fps with remaster, that would be in the video, that would be most of the video

they can't say it's hard to compare, it won't be long before someone release a comparaison after remaster release (maybe one minute of helgen start fps, cpu usage, gpu usage, ram usage...)

I also have no idea what CK even is, let alone wanting to bother converting mods in this CK thing. If installing a new SKSE and a new FNIS for the SE is going to make all the mods work without touching anything else, then fine. By the way do you have a link showing how easy it is to use CK to convert any mod? And do all mods require the exact same method?

Also exactly which mods work WITHOUT these 2 things, that actually make any significant improvements?... I'm running at the moment about 180 and more than 80% of them require SKSE, all animation mods require FNIS obviously... So what was your argument? Because I think it was shot down before it even took off :s No offense.

One last thing; "Mods will be compatible 100%" is not the same as "They will be compatible but you have to do X, Y and Z and pray to the Chaos Gods 3 times that you did it right". Just to be clear. So my question, so to speak, still stands. I consider it white lies on Bethesda's part, just my humble opinion.

If they were smart they would have incorporated at the very least the USL patches, SKSE and FNIS, or eradicated the need to use them in some way or other. And if any editing of mods were to be required like for example through this CK thing you're talking about, then I'd add a big red button saying "Convert Mods" to SE's launcher menu. Well, that's oversimplified but you get the point. Perhaps NMM or MO future versions can perhaps sort it out, that'd also be an interesting solution.

that's not what you are supposed to check...

http://imgur.com/a/lp2YA

---snip---

These pictures are not to compare with Skyrim.  ;) 

It's Enderal, a completely self-contained and reworked game.

It is also a work of modders and not of Bethesda.  :P

Edit: it was German Modders  :)

I also have no idea what CK even is, let alone wanting to bother converting mods in this CK thing. If installing a new SKSE and a new FNIS for the SE is going to make all the mods work without touching anything else, then fine. By the way do you have a link showing how easy it is to use CK to convert any mod? And do all mods require the exact same method?

Also exactly which mods work WITHOUT these 2 things, that actually make any significant improvements?... I'm running at the moment about 180 and more than 80% of them require SKSE, all animation mods require FNIS obviously... So what was your argument? Because I think it was shot down before it even took off :s No offense.

One last thing; "Mods will be compatible 100%" is not the same as "They will be compatible but you have to do X, Y and Z and pray to the Chaos Gods 3 times that you did it right". Just to be clear. So my question, so to speak, still stands. I consider it white lies on Bethesda's part, just my humble opinion.

If they were smart they would have incorporated at the very least the USL patches, SKSE and FNIS, or eradicated the need to use them in some way or other. And if any editing of mods were to be required like for example through this CK thing you're talking about, then I'd add a big red button saying "Convert Mods" to SE's launcher menu. Well, that's oversimplified but you get the point. Perhaps NMM or MO future versions can perhaps sort it out, that'd also be an interesting solution.

The all mods will work is BS... that we already know, we will need a new SKSE for the fun stuff to work, and them the question rise, it is worth it? In my point of view, the key is in ENB, if they lock the engine removing all the keys like they do in FO4, ENB will suck, will be not be even close to the 2011 skyrim ENB, them i don't see why convert everything...

64 bits support is a nice thing, but... there is a lot of workarounds already...

Ok... here it is, i don't watch all the video, just some parts.

And now, i will be that guy! :)

Maybe the video is wrong, idk, but this don't look something remastered, looks like the same old 2011 skyrim... Damm, the game looks like ****!!!!

Ok i will be quiet...

Aside from the volumetric lights (Godrays?) it's the same goddamn game.

Don't know what you were expecting, of course it's the same game. All it is; is a remastered version with enhanced graphics and 64-bit. That's literally all it is. They said a long time ago that there would be nothing new story wise added. Hopefully they didn't make changes that'll make converting FNIS over a royal pain in the ass.

---snip---

The all mods will work is BS... that we already know, we will need a new SKSE for the fun stuff to work, and them the question rise, it is worth it? In my point of view, the key is in ENB, if they lock the engine removing all the keys like they do in FO4, ENB will suck, will be not be even close to the 2011 skyrim ENB, them i don't see why convert everything...

64 bits support is a nice thing, but... there is a lot of workarounds already...

64 bits support is a nice thing ???

here also still once for thee, I had already posted this.

Tested by a German renowned computer magazine. ;)

Skyrim – Special Edition Remaster vs. Original on PC Trailer Graphics Comparison

Skyrim – Special Edition Remaster vs. RealVision ENB Mod Collection Trailer Graphics Comparison

Encouraging FNIS news, folks.

A very clever guy has made me aware of a few things. For example that hkxcmd already has an option that allows creation of 2010-64 Havok behaviors. The same behaviors that are used in Skyrim SE.

A check showed that the conversion of the largest Skyrim behavior from 32bit xml into 64bit hkx creates a file that has the same size as the same file in Skyrim SE. Although in comparing both files there are some bytes of difference. I don't know yet if they hurt. But I'll keep you informed.