would you rather get Fallout 4.5 ("New Orleans") or Elder Scrolls 6 ("Argonia")?

How do I convince you guys that Argonia DOES NOT NECESSARILY be all about lizards and marsh and rainforest?

The Aldmeri Dominion and the empire are both hostile to the An-Xileel. If TESVI is set in Black Marsh they will certainly invade it, make colonies, so the more "generally likable" races would inhabit the outer ring of the marsh after deforestation, and the Argonians can hold control in the inner marsh.

If you side with empire/Dominion, they'll remove the entire forest and kill 50% of the Argonians. Not so lizard-ish in TESVI then.

But from what we can observe in Fallout 4, I doubt Beth would even bother to do these. Guess TESVI will still happen in another boring human/elven province that has boring as-usual stories then.

Right now, I'm about ready to vote for Obsidian to make the next TES game.

Although it would probably end up as TES6: Cowboynia and have everyone wandering around with Dwemer Six-Shooters and we;d get songs on the radio about the Ranger with the Big Brass on his Hip ...

OK, it was a silly idea, forget I said anything.

i ask since bethesda pulling out of FO4 with the release of nuka world

personally id rather get FONL by Obsidian

I thought FO5 in New York was next?

After Nuka world is when the game really gets fun and big mods start happening............

More fallout and TES ?

Fallout 4 have less than 1 year...

Because its a failure as a RPG, a game, and a Fallout. Even BGS knows how bad it is and is quickly dropping support to work on new projects (they got other things besides TES and FO in the works). This just shows cases how terrible FO4 is. If the developer is quick to drop it, then what hope is there? Even with mods this Minecraft of Duty post apocalyptic edition doesn't hold much entertainment outside the casual community, of which plague console/mobile more than any other platform.

TES VI that's more like Oblivion with quests and interaction with NPCs and vast skills to learn and level up (I miss running faster and surviving high heights after learning the hard way so many times). I honestly didn't mind Skyrim much its fun, but the game is a downgrade compared to Oblivion-but sadly that's Howard's style; degrade it over time to appeal towards casuals and lie and lie and lie and lie and think your self to be that of a god.  :dodgy: 

"You see that mountain? You can climb it." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because its a failure as a RPG, a game, and a Fallout..................

< CHOP >

Seriously, just go whine in one of the existing "I hate Beth/Fallout" threads, whines have got nothing to do with this discussion. Some of us like the game, even if it isn't perfection, its better than nothing, if you prefer nothing go get it elsewhere, you won't find it here.

Of course there will be more Fallouts and TES, there's nothing stopping them from being bought out and done by another game developer.

Whateva the next Bethesda game might deal with, the current test department manager is to be fired immediately. Since ESO we know that the company prefers free rookies for beta testing instead of professionals or, at least, players with a vita in the scene as testers with the ultimate consequence of fundamental flaws that persist during testing. Rookies simply move happily forward in game, okay, they never look back to recheck things a couple of times on actual playability. Those among you that have bought the flawed Automatron DLC w/o getting paid twice for having played it know what I mean. I really know of no modding team that has ever released flawed stuff like that since a certain slave from afar got released in Seyda Neen, long time passing.

I'd rather see BGS crash and burn before they can release another atrocity like FO4, or at least Howard and Hines laughed out of the industry altogether so people who actually play RPGs could take over development and marketing. But since those aren't choices I'll go with Fallout New Orleans--released by Obsidian or somebody else who can give us actual depth. I don't like argonians.

Whateva the next Bethesda game might deal with, the current test department manager is to be fired immediately. Since ESO we know that the company prefers free rookies for beta testing instead of professionals or, at least, players with a vita in the scene as testers with the ultimate consequence of fundamental flaws that persist during testing. Rookies simply move happily forward in game, okay, they never look back to recheck things a couple of times on actual playability. Those among you that have bought the flawed Automatron DLC w/o getting paid twice for having played it know what I mean. I really know of no modding team that has ever released flawed stuff like that since a certain slave from afar got released in Seyda Neen, long time passing.

Also, the shipping date is a must, nowadays. Any delay affects the bottom line and gets investors panties in a bind. Worse still, it seems the trend of 'Release Now, Fix Later' is getting out of hand. Corporate douchiness and 'streamlined' (cheap) shortcutting of developmental processes choke whatever life out of creating top-notch AAA games, and not just 'products' for 'consumers' (gaming sheeple). Probably why Indie games are getting increasingly popular, no matter if they're copy-paste Retro (pixilated) crap, or isometric knock-offs.

Money is the top goal of the Corporate Mental Midgets, and this is the main reason why we get bug-infested shit, lots of patching, lackluster content, and DLC's out the wazoo.

.....this used to be such a nice hobby.... :angry: .

My only hope is that they use a new engine to create TESVI with a better scripting language and a great creation kit with many more options and liberty to mod, that would be the greatest scenario technically speaking, as for in game bethesda needs to hire better writers for a more mature and diversified world and get rid of the shitty aspects they included in FO4, dialogue system and forced backstory of the player in mind, or at least they could let us choose our backstory since they like copying mods they should copy Alternate Start mod.

That being said I would not say no to a Fallout 4.5 if, once again, they hire better writers and get rid of the dialogue system.

So, what's the point to make mods for Fallout 4, if they publish two new games soon ?

Or mods are necessary to make fallout 4 better (I really think bethesda is counting on modders to correct/fix their craps).

Fallout 4 have some defaults, yes, but it's still a good game... but I don't already tested the DLCs...

Fallout 4.5 in Detroit ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

I had to spend a New Years Eve in Cleveland one when my flight got cancelled; it really isn't as bad as

Detroit. Detroit literally looked like it had been nuked in some areas. Mile upon mile of crumbling infrastructure,

cars on blocks, barred or boarded up windows and trash blowing down the streets. Detroit would make a

great location; I've got first dibs on the old Packard factory!

"Murder Hobo Adventures 6: More Murder, Less Hobo" versus "Murder Slum Lord Adventures Post-Apocalyptic Expansion: Build More Shanty Towns!"?

Yeah, i would go with MHA6 out of those two.

Though after MSLAPA i will have to wait untill the full game is released.

And it's on sale.

And i'm drunk.

And desperate.

"Murder Hobo Adventures 6: More Murder, Less Hobo" versus "Murder Slum Lord Adventures Post-Apocalyptic Expansion: Build More Shanty Towns!"?

Yeah, i would go with MHA6 out of those two.

Though after MSLAPA i will have to wait untill the full game is released.

And it's on sale.

And i'm drunk.

And desperate.

ayyyyyyy

post-745473-0-28787500-1469474119_thumb.png

Personally, I prefer post-apocalyptic to fantasy, thus, FO. I like the stereotypical western/cowboy-esque feel (plus mafia and mobsters) of New Vegas and New Reno, so I'd like a desert or great plains scenario. But anywhere will do.

I'd rather see a fallout in Texas personally.

Check 'Fallout Lonestar'. According to their tweeter and facebook profiles, they are still active.

I thought FO5 in New York was next?

Is NY still there?  ITTR reading something about the bombs hitting NY so hard, that it's a crater filled with radiated salt water.

Personally, I prefer post-apocalyptic to fantasy, thus, FO. I like the stereotypical western/cowboy-esque feel (plus mafia and mobsters) of New Vegas and New Reno, so I'd like a desert or great plains scenario. But anywhere will do.

personally im with you, id rather get FO New Reno, i was disappointed when i found out its not in FONV's map since it was constantly name dropped. San Francisco would be cool too, hubologists and enclave stuff

i ask since bethesda pulling out of FO4 with the release of nuka world

personally id rather get FONL by Obsidian

Honestly, I'd really like to see another New Vegas style game, where another studio experienced in the original game or CRPGs in general is handed the assets and told to make an interesting game. I liked Fallout 3's world a bit better than New Vegas, but NV was better in almost every way. What sucks is that it probably won't happen. NV didn't get high enough on Meta Critic to merit giving the Devs their bonuses so I think the corporate idiots who made that decision probably think making a similar game would be a bad idea. Plus, if we were getting it there would be rumblings about it and leaks like there was for FO4 for like four years before release.

But, I will cross my fingers and hope, despite all evidence because I love fallout a lot and would love to play more interesting games set in the world.

As for a new Elder Scrolls.. we're going to get one no matter what. It'll just be a 2019/2020 release or so. Hopefully, fingers again crossed, they rebuild the engine from the ground up this time.

Archived