would you rather get Fallout 4.5 ("New Orleans") or Elder Scrolls 6 ("Argonia")?

i ask since bethesda pulling out of FO4 with the release of nuka world

personally id rather get FONL by Obsidian

edit: maybe yeah FONL

Elder Scrolls. But for sure we have to wait a long time.

P.S. for marketing reasons I doubt seriously that something like "Argonia" may be out. Too much related to "lizards" and it will not sell really well to the general public.

If they let Obsidian do the next fallout (unlikely) I would want another fallout. Otherwise I would leave my tiny faith for Bethesda in ES6...which is supposed to be in Elyswer i thought..idk where this Argonia name came from and why not Black Marsh?  :s

Also why New Orleans?

new orleans is what has been rumored the most regarding Obsidian being handed the reigns as Bethesda works on es6

If they let Obsidian do the next fallout (unlikely) I would want another fallout. Otherwise I would leave my tiny faith for Bethesda in ES6...which is supposed to be in Elyswer i thought..idk where this Argonia name came from and why not Black Marsh?  :s

the most popular rumor of es6 is it will be called Argonia

Also why New Orleans?

new orleans is what has been rumored the most regarding Obsidian being handed the reigns as Bethesda works on es6

the most popular rumor of es6 is it will be called Argonia

I wish it were valyn wood, or high rock home of the bretons, :/ oh well With as little faith in bethesda I have now I would say tes 6. If they dont screw that up as well.

Since I don't believe TES will be BGS next project and I don't it should be ( I think they need to do something else to get the creative juices flowing again they have done nothing but TES and FO for so long it seems like every new game is 3 steps forward 2 steps back) I would much rather have a Fallout made by Obsidian, with all the new features all they would have to do is what Bethesda didn't and add meaningful content to the game.

I want a moddable open-world space game. And if the rumors are true this can happen quite soon :-)

Yeah I was gonna say Project Starfield is closer than any of the above options, whatever

it is. Some think its a mobile game, I think they just bought rights to mobile for another little mini

game like Fallout Shelters for whatever Starfield is. I'm hoping its something that will compete with

Mass Effect and allow for modding.

I want a moddable open-world space game. And if the rumors are true this can happen quite soon :-)

when i use to play Desti-Shit (*before i left consoles for good* Destiny by Bungie I fuckin hate it- but im top 1% in all pvp playlists ayyyyyyy :P ) i use to wish Bethesda just took over Destiny

Like fallout but with space

This is TES VI in a nutshell

-You will be voiced by a single person male or female for the genders no switching

-You will be forced to play as someone you're not, most likely a prisoner who killed his family (No RPG elements like FO4)

-You cannot be evil so no Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood, you must be a goody goody to shoe

-There will be a severe lack of unique characters and locations in favor of generic settlements and settler NPCs

-You must babysit majority of the province (like the Commonwealth in FO4)

-Your dialogue will be limited to one or two words and only four choices that are Yes, Yes, Yes, and FUCK YOU-but yes

-DLC will be cash grab scams (Workshop, Horse Armor) that focus on settlements only except maybe one or two

-DLC will be offered so you can have 'choice' again but still limited to what you can do and all endings are the same (Far Harbor)

-DLC will be offered so you can be 'evil' again but still limited to what you can do and all (Nuka World)

-The world will be EXTREMELY tiny and compact, majority will be water/mountains with nothing to them (unlike Skyrim's)

-There will be only a few outfits and weapons

-Modding will be DRMed to their crap hole theft site where they can monitor what's allowed and what's not to exist

-Howard will lie and everyone will forgive him because he's a 'god'

-People will jack off to their over hyped hearts content to every trailer reveal This is the future of Fallout and The Elder Scrolls because BGS and Howard's Lies. O:)

I can NOT wait for TES VI now! :D

Honestly I rather have Obsidian make a new FO. I miss the mature dark wasteland with gambling and prostitution and slavery and sexism and racism and the constant use of the words shit and fuck. Just hope they don't design a NASCAR track world and allow more exploration freedom, oh and don't set it in the desert so there's actually something to explore.

Archived