SLAL Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] (2018-08-09)

Hey, i have a question. it does not work for me.

Reinstalled it a few times, updates the behavior files but nothing shows up in the slal menu. No SRB Creatures. Any hints ?

If one uses Animation Loader -like me- the SRB submenu will appear in the Animation Loader MCM.

Animation pose suggestion, female standing with legs apart and hands on hips all alpha chick, horse towering over her,  thrusting possibly resting with front legs on something higher up above her....is that even possible?

Edit: I just had a rethink, this is not even possible, lol.

To be honest I had low expectations when I saw the preview pics, but I wanted more horse animations so I gave this a try anyway. Was not disappointed in the least.

The preview pics do not do these animations justice. This is among the best animation work I've seen. Probably the best as far as human/creature relations go... lol.

If you're using NMM you will have to rename the zip file. I changed mine to: SLAL_CreatureAnimationsBySailingRebel_v01.0

Name it whatever, just get rid of the spacing is all that is needed.

Thanks for the mod. It is a superb find, an amazing animation(s) and I truly look forward to more - time permitting.

Hi your animations look really cool but I get the following error in FNIS:

Reading SRBCreatures
ERROR(76): Part of path E:\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SRBCreatures\FNIS_SRBCreatures_List.txt not found.
When I installed the mod manually, I got solid skeletons (not able to move).

Well for some reason this is fixed after removing spaces from the zip file name as mentioned above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

File Name: SLAL Animations by Sailing Rebel [sRB] (2016-06-29)

File Submitter: Sailing Rebel

File Submitted: 29 Jun 2016

File Category: Framework & Resources

Requires: SexLab, SLAL and all their dependencies

These are a few animations I've put together using Blender. Right now it's just three horse animation intended to liven up the non-consensual options for Aroused Creatures. I am by no means an experienced animator and the workflow for this is tortuous so I'm not sure when or if I'll be doing any more.

Installation

Install with the mod manager of choice (see Known Issues below). Run Generate FNIS for Users. Once in-game go to the SLAL MCM select SRB Creatures, enable the animation and select Register Animations.

Creature Animations

• Horse Rape (Doggy) - 5 Stages - Aggressive
  • Horse Rape (Missionary) - 5 Stages - Aggressive
  • Horse Cowgirl - 7 Stages - Consensual
Known Issues
  • An apparent bug in later versions of NMM may prevent proper installation. Renaming the mod file to remove spaces from the name is reported to work around this.
  • The Horse Rape (Missionary) animation may glitch if played on an uneven surface. This is most likely caused by the in-game IK system. I'm not sure how to fix this.
  • Some stages have the "crushed fingers" problem which I've not been able to correct with the usual method.
  • The animations have been created using UUNP and the nude meshes from the current MNC, all at scale 1.0. Using other meshes and/or not using Even Actor's Height in the SexLab options may result in clipping.
  • These animations are not intended to be in any way "realistic."
License

CC BY-SA 4.0

download.png

Click here to download this file

Try removing the space in your archive between the version and .7zip

Should be something like Filename_version.7zip. That may fix the issue with installations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone

This is an awesome mod, keep up the good work you do.

I have a issue, the horses don´t have any schlongs :-/

I have installed everything(that i could think of) that the mods says is needed.

I have one other mod that i think might be the problem, the "Gender Horses-60289-1-1".

I have runned the LOOT and FNIS but no change.

What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...