love this mod and how quickly it keeps getting updated <3 idea: additional derrogatory comments if the npc is pregnant. like 'looks like someone's been whoring around' etc. i know there are some pregnancy mods that do this but it'd be nice for those of us who don't have such a mod installed since it runs along the same vein as what this mod does.

Unfortunately, without a pregnancy mod installed there is no way to detect if someone is pregnant as it is not part of vanilla Skyrim.

You might want to look into the orc stronghold dialogues. Orcs are brutal and rough and only the chieftain allowed fuck with the orc womens in the strongholds. So if they see and women who didn't belong to the stronghold they can make nasty comments what they want with the fresh meat ;).

I have added some race specific comments, especially for Orc bandits :) Will be uploading it shortly.

I think this mod should hook up with Get Stripped Again and have babies. 

I will be working on a complementary mod that will add certain events when certain dialogue is triggered :)

Oooohhh, I like the sounds of this! I had a blast with the player submissive portions of Get Stripped Again. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while.

In regards to other comments and suggestions: I'm not really a fan of misogynist comments, though some of the "horny" and "fuck the adventurer" comments are interesting. Will there be a MCM option to disable the "women are 2nd class citizen" type comments?

I can't seem to get the comments happening :/

(I also didn't get any notification that the mod was starting up)

Can anyone report back that this is compatible with Cursed Loot?

Hmmm...should definitely by compatible with Cursed Loot as I use it myself. If you didn't get the start up notifications then something isn't right somewhere. I'm assuming you've done all the necessary checks and that the mod is activated correctly. The only dependency is Fuz Ro D'oh, but even without that installed you would still get the notifications.

You could try forcing the various quests to start up using the console.

Try typing

stopquest  _SexistGuardsDiaglogue

then 

startquest _SexistGuardsDiaglogue

if you get any errors saying the quest doesn't exist then the mod hasn't been activated.

If the commands work but you don't get any notifications that the quest is starting up then something else is wrong somewhere. Try starting a new game and see if the mod fires up ok.

Also make sure you have copied the SEQ folder as well and not just the mod file. Without it the dialogue won't work until you save and quit then reload a save game.

Yeah, that's the weird bit, the console does recognize the quest, but activating them doesn't seem to do anything. Guess I just got overcharged on mods and am gonna have to pick at which one causes the problem :/

First off, great mod idea. Other people are asking you to do crazy stuff with scripts but what you’re doing now is gold. If you focus on getting this great by adding voices and more dialog then this will be way better than something so big and complex that you lose interest.

One problem is that as the Dragonborn your going to do some impressive stuff. If the men of Skyrim look down on women then seeing one succeed should trigger some scorn, mockery or even a bit of fear as you’re basically a threat to the status quo.

Here are some of my suggestions. There more scorn / less sex but fee free to change any of them.

Become Archmage / wearing mages robe
I heard you’re the Arch Mage eh? … [gulp] …er… carry on.

Arch Mage of the College? I never thought much of that place.
Where did you get that robe? Does the college know you have it?
Did they teach you love spells yet? Or how to summon an ale?
Take off that robe, they're for real Wizards. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Join Companions / Harbinger of Companions
Didn’t think you could become Harbinger that way.
I heard they let women into Jorrvaskr.  Didn’t think they were allowed weapons though.
The Companions must have gotten soft if they someone like you in.
The companions let you join? Let me guess, you couldn’t walk strait when you left.

Beat Alduin / Whiterun Dragon
The world eater’s gone, but…how did you really do it?
Bah, no Man could kill Alduin.

I heard you were there when Alduin was defeated. Tell me, who really killed the beast?
First DRAGONS appear and then a WOMAN stops them. What next!?

Just a warning, someone is spreading a rumor that you killed a dragon. Crazy I know.
Heard a woman beat a dragon. Nagging must be their weakness.

Talked to the Greybeards
Tired after all that ‘Summoning’ the Greybeards did with you?
A woman climbed the 7000 steps? Ha! Who carried you sweetheart?
If I summoned you would you climb my mountain?
High Hrothgar? If you wanted a man you should have looked for someone younger ... and closer to home.

What would the Greybeards want with a woman? … Besides the obvious of course.

Member of Bards College
A Bard eh? Sing me a song woman.
Studied as a Bard? You and me could make some music together.
You have a nice voice. Could think of better uses for that mouth though.

Bard? I bet I could get you making sounds you’ve never dreamed of.

Dawnguard
Another Woman? Great as if there aren’t enough blood suckers around these days.
Vampires have been seen around these parts, better go home to your husband were its safe.
If talk of Vampires scares you then you should sleep in the guard barracks with us where it’s safe.
The Dawnguard let you join? Ha! Sounds like there studying the wrong type of sucker.
Heard you joined the Dawnguard. Brave of you to act as bate but I thought better of them.

General
Does your husband know your here?
Women like you should stay home these days, lest you be killed … or worse.
You know there accepting anyone for the war? Girl like you should join up, raze some moral for the solders.

Yeah, that's the weird bit, the console does recognize the quest, but activating them doesn't seem to do anything. Guess I just got overcharged on mods and am gonna have to pick at which one causes the problem :/

That is really odd. Did you try starting a new game and seeing if it kicks in?

First off, great mod idea. Other people are asking you to do crazy stuff with scripts but what you’re doing now is gold. If you focus on getting this great by adding voices and more dialog then this will be way better than something so big and complex that you lose interest.

One problem is that as the Dragonborn your going to do some impressive stuff. If the men of Skyrim look down on women then seeing one succeed should trigger some scorn, mockery or even a bit of fear as you’re basically a threat to the status quo.

Here are some of my suggestions. There more scorn / less sex but fee free to change any of them.

Become Archmage / wearing mages robe

I heard you’re the Arch Mage eh? … [gulp] …er… carry on.

Arch Mage of the College? I never thought much of that place.

Where did you get that robe? Does the college know you have it?

Did they teach you love spells yet? Or how to summon an ale?

Take off that robe, they're for real Wizards. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Join Companions / Harbinger of Companions

Didn’t think you could become Harbinger that way.

I heard they let women into Jorrvaskr.  Didn’t think they were allowed weapons though.

The Companions must have gotten soft if they someone like you in.

The companions let you join? Let me guess, you couldn’t walk strait when you left.

Beat Alduin / Whiterun Dragon

The world eater’s gone, but…how did you really do it?

Bah, no Man could kill Alduin.

I heard you were there when Alduin was defeated. Tell me, who really killed the beast?

First DRAGONS appear and then a WOMAN stops them. What next!?

Just a warning, someone is spreading a rumor that you killed a dragon. Crazy I know.

Heard a woman beat a dragon. Nagging must be their weakness.

Talked to the Greybeards

Tired after all that ‘Summoning’ the Greybeards did with you?

A woman climbed the 7000 steps? Ha! Who carried you sweetheart?

If I summoned you would you climb my mountain?

High Hrothgar? If you wanted a man you should have looked for someone younger ... and closer to home.

What would the Greybeards want with a woman? … Besides the obvious of course.

Member of Bards College

A Bard eh? Sing me a song woman.

Studied as a Bard? You and me could make some music together.

You have a nice voice. Could think of better uses for that mouth though.

Bard? I bet I could get you making sounds you’ve never dreamed of.

Dawnguard

Another Woman? Great as if there aren’t enough blood suckers around these days.

Vampires have been seen around these parts, better go home to your husband were its safe.

If talk of Vampires scares you then you should sleep in the guard barracks with us where it’s safe.

The Dawnguard let you join? Ha! Sounds like there studying the wrong type of sucker.

Heard you joined the Dawnguard. Brave of you to act as bate but I thought better of them.

General

Does your husband know your here?

Women like you should stay home these days, lest you be killed … or worse.

You know there accepting anyone for the war? Girl like you should join up, raze some moral for the solders.

Those are fantastic :) I'll add them as soon as I can.

Great mod! will you add animation,DD,Enslave & POP after dialog? If yes, this is a great replacer for DEC. DEC dialog is boring.

I like the idea of this mod and just wish some of the stuff the people said actually carried through...

Like having an NPC stop you at night and demand you take off your clothes / rape etc.

Hope this happens! :D

Yes, I will be doing an addon which will have actual things happen. My first mission was to produce something that could be used by everyone to set the tone of Skyrim without needing sexlab or any other adult mod.

Certainly the 1st stage of that addon will be to make the guards evermore dickish :) Strip searches, on the spot fines, false imprisonment.

i'll also be adding comments for Devious Devices

This will also so the resurrection of my Devious Surrender mod which will tie into the Bandits actually following through their threats.

Yeah, still no joy. Must be interference from one of my too-many mods.

Greetings, The mod works really well for me, except I was wondering if one's followers could be blocked from saying it? Seems odd when your follower calls you a whore >.> 

Lol thank you either way for the mod, its entertaining :) 

-C

What about a reputation system?

I am not sure which details SexLab keeps to fill the sex dairy, but perhaps they are useful. For instance, does it keep track of the holds the player had sex? Or if the player had sex as a prostitute? The amount of comments and the type of comments (or other consequences) could be linked to the amount of different lovers the dragonborn had and when it was the last time she had sex.

The amount of NPC's the dragonborn has slept with in a hold could determine her base reputation. And each time the dragonborn has sex in that hold, the reputation gets activated (or re-activated) resulting in a couple effects:

• How long the reputation stays activated depends on the base reputation (it should be easy to reach one month)
  • The base reputation determines the degradation the dragonborn has to endure
    Like how many times someone makes a degrading remark. but also the remarks self, like:
    - Well, if that isn't that Eastmarch's favorite slut
    - Well, if that isn't the whore of Eastmarch
  • When the base reputation is high enough, NPC's and guards can perform acts like:
    - Give a coin while saying: "Why don't you dance for me", which the player has to do
    - Give a coin while saying: "I like to see you crawling around a bit"
    - I think we should store your armor and clothes into evidence.
  • When the dragonborn sleeps with enough men, the women will decide to give the dragonborn a spanking once a while to tell her to stay away from their men, and vice versa of course.

This way, the degradation the dragonborn has to endure is her own fault (ignoring the fact the some mods sort of forces sex upon the dragonborn).

I support the idea of reputation. Now NPC react based on what they see at the moment. But they also need to know what happened to the Player before. His reputation, rumors ...

I think that you will in any case need to rely on the reputation of the system. But you're in luck. Already there is a ready system, which is perfectly integrated and running. Look at here: Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'

As I already said. NPC should respond, given the rumors of players. For example, if the player is too often seen naked (Deference to Get Stripped.), Then the guards will react accordingly. For example, knowing that the player is constantly laid bare in public (even if it happens by force). Guard decides that it can easily be stripped Player among the day for all to see. "Pervert like you do not need clothes.". Or he can not undress you, in exchange for the service ... or he can ... Anyway take advantage of your reputation for their own purposes.

And if suddenly the player worked very hard in Riften whore (Hi, Maria Eden.), Then all other cities except for the rift. They will talk about a new and very skillful whore, which appeared in Riften.

Or if a player often had sex with the bandits. And the bandits are spreading rumors.

"I think you lose a specially bandits?"

"Do you like when you take the power? It explains everything."

"You lost again? And how many cocks fit in your ass this time? 2 or 3? "

And other comments. Which depends on the events, places, and based on your name.

For example, rumors system, without specifics.

Male NPCs

"They say in Riften there was a woman who walks with naked ass right in town! Hell, I would look. "

"Hey, I've recently heard in a new Riften slut and she does it right on the street!"

Female NPCs

"I've heard that one a whore Riften trades are on the streets ... And there is no one cares, you imagine ?!"

"I heard about a woman that goes completely naked in Riften. I have goose bumps "

Male Guards

"What a pity that we can not Riften. My colleagues are constantly having fun with a new whore. "

"Already I heard about Riften? I think that walking naked woman is a vocation. Want to try?"

"I think to go to the rift. To catch a naked girl and a good to play with her. "

Female Guards

"Everyone is talking about Riften whore. Do not even think to organize here something like that! "

Or if the NPC know exactly what this player.

Male NPCs

"Oh, what brings you here? In Riften little pay? Or you are looking for new clients? "

"I heard about your adventures naked. But I want to see in person, can undress? "

Female NPCs

"I understand you need clients, but try to do it in the brothels, okay?"

"Walk with a naked ass all you like, but stay away from my husband!"

Male Guards

"Hey whore, just give me a reason, and I'll personally your ass"

"I like to walk without clothes? You know, I can forbid you entrance to the city in the clothes, and allow without clothes ... What do you think such an idea? "

Female Guards

"Get out from eyes down, whore! Until I has thrust the blade in your ass. "

"You must arrest and transfer to a brothel. There's a will appreciate your desire to be naked "

Bandits

"I do not remember, that I ordered a whore, but it does not matter, I'm going to play with you."

"I know that you are a whore. Just take off your clothes. I'll be your client eternal. "

"Take your clothes off, I know you like it. And we play. "

And of course you need to consider whether the player known as Dragonborn.

It is also worth mentioning that «Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'». Gather statistics about oral, vaginal and anal action. For example, if a player is practicing a lot of anal sex. That bandit would know about it and talk.

"I was just thinking about you, heard you take a perfectly in the ass. Now check this out. "

"I have long dreamed of your ass! Today my dream come true. "

Or if oral.

"I hear you perfectly suck. My dick need to be cleaned "

"Do you like to swallow dicks? I wonder how deep you can take "

Factors to take into account a lot of statistics. flexible system. This means that we can write a comment on a lot of situations. This will create an element of life in the world. The world will react to the Player's actions.

Hi MixedupJim,

Awesome idea. Downloading this right after I finish this post!

Re: reputation - Hay's already mentioned it. Versh has a functioning fame framework that could be used as a soft dependency.

There are already a lot of feature requests MixedupJim. I've been rather reluctant to post mine as a result, but after sitting on it a bit, I hope you won't mind me suggesting a future compatbility issue/feature.

You've mentioned that in the future, you may incorporate relationship ranks into whether npcs will use derogatory dialogue with the player. Players who use sanguine's debauchery (and its requirement, sexlab dialogues) will have their relationship rank with npcs improved through sex, even if the npc sexually assaulted the player. These players would hence find that npcs who abuse them then inexplicably become quite polite! The more the player gets uh, used, the more polite the populace becomes.

Would a mcm toggle for any future relationship rank feature be feasible?

Also, must say there's some excellent dialogue suggestions going round!

I also think you should use more than just the guards to do that sorta stuff tho.

Also you could think about incorporating racism like the "more racist windhelm" mod, and have nords strip/rape elves etc.

Also maybe have less of the derogoratory stuff for more accomplished characters or change things up a bit like

Guards saying "I thought all women were sluts, it seems you are different" or something like that.

It makes more sense that way, like when you start out, they look down on you cause you're a weak female character but men develop some degree respect for your character (not necessarily the female gender) as you progress and become more accomplished (obviously some guards would still be dicks to the female character)..

just some thoughts ;)

for some reason the comments for gaurds dont work npc dont say anything except custom npc like the goomba on the whiterun well from cursed loot the one for the leon quest

any chance of a mcm menu to do a scroll bar to increase the % of it happening ?

and yes i started a new game deleted my old saves but only custom npc from mods do it when the basic gaurds do the comment about a belly full of mead it doesnt trigger yours it just triggers the basic version

also thought of something what if stable owners made comments to pc ? same as dog sellers could make a comment sort of like cant find a hubby and want to take the knot ?

Greetings, The mod works really well for me, except I was wondering if one's followers could be blocked from saying it? Seems odd when your follower calls you a whore >.> 

-C

Ah, good call. Yes, that definitely needs addressing :)

I don't normally comment, but I really wanna show some support for this mod. Thank you! It's a really good one. (The followers commentating is a bit weird though)

Thanks for your support...it is always gratefully received :)

I am not sure which details SexLab keeps to fill the sex dairy, but perhaps they are useful. For instance, does it keep track of the holds the player had sex? Or if the player had sex as a prostitute? The amount of comments and the type of comments (or other consequences) could be linked to the amount of different lovers the dragonborn had and when it was the last time she had sex.

The amount of NPC's the dragonborn has slept with in a hold could determine her base reputation. And each time the dragonborn has sex in that hold, the reputation gets activated (or re-activated) resulting in a couple effects:

• How long the reputation stays activated depends on the base reputation (it should be easy to reach one month)

Like how many times someone makes a degrading remark. but also the remarks self, like:

• When the base reputation is high enough, NPC's and guards can perform acts like:

- Give a coin while saying: "Why don't you dance for me", which the player has to do

• When the dragonborn sleeps with enough men, the women will decide to give the dragonborn a spanking once a while to tell her to stay away from their men, and vice versa of course.

This way, the degradation the dragonborn has to endure is her own fault (ignoring the fact the some mods sort of forces sex upon the dragonborn).

It might be something i will look at adding (as a separate mod as I want to keep this one dependency free), certainly sounds like a good idea.

I support the idea of reputation. Now NPC react based on what they see at the moment. But they also need to know what happened to the Player before. His reputation, rumors ...

I think that you will in any case need to rely on the reputation of the system. But you're in luck. Already there is a ready system, which is perfectly integrated and running. Look at here: Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'

As I already said. NPC should respond, given the rumors of players. For example, if the player is too often seen naked (Deference to Get Stripped.), Then the guards will react accordingly. For example, knowing that the player is constantly laid bare in public (even if it happens by force). Guard decides that it can easily be stripped Player among the day for all to see. "Pervert like you do not need clothes.". Or he can not undress you, in exchange for the service ... or he can ... Anyway take advantage of your reputation for their own purposes.

And if suddenly the player worked very hard in Riften whore (Hi, Maria Eden.), Then all other cities except for the rift. They will talk about a new and very skillful whore, which appeared in Riften.

Or if a player often had sex with the bandits. And the bandits are spreading rumors.

And other comments. Which depends on the events, places, and based on your name.

Male NPCs

"They say in Riften there was a woman who walks with naked ass right in town! Hell, I would look. "

"Hey, I've recently heard in a new Riften slut and she does it right on the street!"

Female NPCs

"I've heard that one a whore Riften trades are on the streets ... And there is no one cares, you imagine ?!"

"I heard about a woman that goes completely naked in Riften. I have goose bumps "

Male Guards

"What a pity that we can not Riften. My colleagues are constantly having fun with a new whore. "

"Already I heard about Riften? I think that walking naked woman is a vocation. Want to try?"

"I think to go to the rift. To catch a naked girl and a good to play with her. "

Female Guards

"Everyone is talking about Riften whore. Do not even think to organize here something like that! "

Male NPCs

"Oh, what brings you here? In Riften little pay? Or you are looking for new clients? "

"I heard about your adventures naked. But I want to see in person, can undress? "

Female NPCs

Male Guards

"I like to walk without clothes? You know, I can forbid you entrance to the city in the clothes, and allow without clothes ... What do you think such an idea? "

Female Guards

"You must arrest and transfer to a brothel. There's a will appreciate your desire to be naked "

Bandits

"I do not remember, that I ordered a whore, but it does not matter, I'm going to play with you."

"I know that you are a whore. Just take off your clothes. I'll be your client eternal. "

It is also worth mentioning that «Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'». Gather statistics about oral, vaginal and anal action. For example, if a player is practicing a lot of anal sex. That bandit would know about it and talk.

"I was just thinking about you, heard you take a perfectly in the ass. Now check this out. "

Or if oral.

Factors to take into account a lot of statistics. flexible system. This means that we can write a comment on a lot of situations. This will create an element of life in the world. The world will react to the Player's actions.

I shall definitely be looking at this in the near future.

Hi MixedupJim,

Re: reputation - Hay's already mentioned it. Versh has a functioning fame framework that could be used as a soft dependency.

There are already a lot of feature requests MixedupJim. I've been rather reluctant to post mine as a result, but after sitting on it a bit, I hope you won't mind me suggesting a future compatbility issue/feature.

You've mentioned that in the future, you may incorporate relationship ranks into whether npcs will use derogatory dialogue with the player. Players who use sanguine's debauchery (and its requirement, sexlab dialogues) will have their relationship rank with npcs improved through sex, even if the npc sexually assaulted the player. These players would hence find that npcs who abuse them then inexplicably become quite polite! The more the player gets uh, used, the more polite the populace becomes.

It does become tricky trying to satisfy all possible mod combinations. I would definitely be adding an MCM at that point so people can turn things like that on and off.

I also think you should use more than just the guards to do that sorta stuff tho.

Also you could think about incorporating racism like the "more racist windhelm" mod, and have nords strip/rape elves etc.

Also maybe have less of the derogoratory stuff for more accomplished characters or change things up a bit like

Guards saying "I thought all women were sluts, it seems you are different" or something like that.

It makes more sense that way, like when you start out, they look down on you cause you're a weak female character but men develop some degree respect for your character (not necessarily the female gender) as you progress and become more accomplished (obviously some guards would still be dicks to the female character)..

just some thoughts ;)

I like that idea a lot, as mentioned above, using the reputation system to determine how someone feels about the player could have effects on other mods. It does make more sense though and would definitely add a really nice progression as Jarl Balgruuf calls you a slut when you first meet him, but by the time you killed that dragon he's actually quite pleasent to you :) This could also have knock on effects such as guards thinking you're the jarl's whore (how else would he allow you to buy property) etc etc

for some reason the comments for gaurds dont work npc dont say anything except custom npc like the goomba on the whiterun well from cursed loot the one for the leon quest

and yes i started a new game deleted my old saves but only custom npc from mods do it when the basic gaurds do the comment about a belly full of mead it doesnt trigger yours it just triggers the basic version

also thought of something what if stable owners made comments to pc ? same as dog sellers could make a comment sort of like cant find a hubby and want to take the knot ?

Hmmm....it sounds like another mod might be blocking  the dialogue. i can't provide an MCM to up the % chance of lines from this mod being spoken as there is no way to control it that I can see. Skyrim simply sees it as one big pool of possible dialogue choices that it selects from at random.

I second the idea of comments based on race.

Argonian:

How'd you like to polish my spear, my little Lusty Argonian Maid?

Wonder if your tongue could wrap around my dick as you give me a blowjob?

Kahjiit:

If you want some skooma then you'll just have to make yourself useful.

Wonder if fucking you'd be like fucking the inside of some fur armor?

Argonian:

Kahjiit:

Khajjit has the pussy if you have the coin ;).

Argonian:

Kahjiit:

Breton:

Heard your kind are cannibals. I have meat that you can taste right here!

Argonian:

Kahjiit:

Breton:

That actually applies to bosmer too :).

Argonian:

Kahjiit:

Breton:

Two for one then. Bonus!

Just now I was trying to talk to Sinding in the barracks of Falkreath, but instead of initiating a dialog he just stays in the back and throws a random harassing line at me whenever I apporach his cell.

I've approached the cell several times to try and get him to talk to me, but it was the same every time.

My guess is the harassing comments are somehow interfering.

Can others confirm this behavior in their saves?

-C

Ah, good call. Yes, that definitely needs addressing :)

I don't normally comment, but I really wanna show some support for this mod. Thank you! It's a really good one. (The followers commentating is a bit weird though)

Thanks for your support...it is always gratefully received :)

It might be something i will look at adding (as a separate mod as I want to keep this one dependency free), certainly sounds like a good idea.

Male NPCs

Female NPCs

Male Guards

Female Guards

Male NPCs

Female NPCs

Male Guards

Female Guards

Bandits

Or if oral.

I shall definitely be looking at this in the near future.

Hi MixedupJim,

It does become tricky trying to satisfy all possible mod combinations. I would definitely be adding an MCM at that point so people can turn things like that on and off.

just some thoughts ;)

I like that idea a lot, as mentioned above, using the reputation system to determine how someone feels about the player could have effects on other mods. It does make more sense though and would definitely add a really nice progression as Jarl Balgruuf calls you a slut when you first meet him, but by the time you killed that dragon he's actually quite pleasent to you :) This could also have knock on effects such as guards thinking you're the jarl's whore (how else would he allow you to buy property) etc etc

Hmmm....it sounds like another mod might be blocking  the dialogue. i can't provide an MCM to up the % chance of lines from this mod being spoken as there is no way to control it that I can see. Skyrim simply sees it as one big pool of possible dialogue choices that it selects from at random.

its not a mod i made a male khajit stuck it in falkreath no ai packing for him so he just stands around like a lemon he was doing the comments every time i passed him but vanilla npc doesnt do them i think the vanilla npc arent getting the script

Argonian:

Kahjiit:

awesome....the lusty argonian maid comment must win most lore friendly comment :)

Breton:

Loving these super lore friendly comments. Were Bretons really cannibals?

its not a mod i made a male khajit stuck it in falkreath no ai packing for him so he just stands around like a lemon he was doing the comments every time i passed him but vanilla npc doesnt do them i think the vanilla npc arent getting the script

Hmmm...very odd. unfortunately I don't have a solution for you. It does still sound like another mod might be blocking the HELLO comments for vanilla NPCs but still allowing user created content to receive my comments. Do you have any mods that might modify comments or dialogue?