Mod Idea: Chopped off dicks to be used as dildo's? (WARNING possibly diturbing content!)

Yes, i know what you think sounds crazy right? But hear me out. Since i use mods like creature framework and schlongs i always wondered why people never turned them into actual dildo's while there are plenty of mods out there that add new ones. I know this sounds extremely disturbing but if mods like Namira's Goat can exist and even mods like Usefullremains over at the nexus can exist why not with this one?

The only thing that needs to be done is:     

a) Finishing up these meshes because they are "open" at the back because it's not visible in the Original and maybe adding a bloody mesh to it too.

b )Making a leveled list so that they might be used as loot from enemies.

c) Making them actualy useable as dildo sexobject. I don't know how difficult that will be because i know shit about scripting except that it's a very time consuming project, just like with a).

So what do you guy's think?

If this arouses you or some other member why not?

About the points:

a) Not really difficult, but you need to know how to export the NIF, and how to edit with a 3D tool (Blender, 3DS, etc.) and import it back, of course with the updated UV and probably a new texture.

B) Easy, but useless. The resulting objects, if they need to be used as "dildos" will be "animobjects". But probably you need a SexLab tag ("ChoppedPenisDildo" or similar)

c) Actually this involves editing animations, not scripting. But if you already have an animation that uses a dildo, and the "chopped penis" size is pretty much the same of the original dildo AnimObject, then you can just replace it in the FNIS definition of the animation, without requiring to create a new animation.

Now, probably you want to do this through a mod. That will require some coding, just to understand WHEN to start a dildo-animation with a chopped penis. And calling the specific animation that has it as animobject. And if you have the specific tag then that will be easy.

Can't be any worse then uterus eater.

One dick type you could use is the horse dick as this model is complete and has no holes or missing parts and can be resized in outfit studio. I added a bunch of the sexlab creature dicks to my player body awhile back and that one was the best looking out of them all. Would be pretty funny slapping someone with a big horse dick.

If this arouses you or some other member why not?

About the points:

a) Not really difficult, but you need to know how to export the NIF, and how to edit with a 3D tool (Blender, 3DS, etc.) and import it back, of course with the updated UV and probably a new texture.

B) Easy, but useless. The resulting objects, if they need to be used as "dildos" will be "animobjects". But probably you need a SexLab tag ("ChoppedPenisDildo" or similar)

c) Actually this involves editing animations, not scripting. But if you already have an animation that uses a dildo, and the "chopped penis" size is pretty much the same of the original dildo AnimObject, then you can just replace it in the FNIS definition of the animation, without requiring to create a new animation.

Now, probably you want to do this through a mod. That will require some coding, just to understand WHEN to start a dildo-animation with a chopped penis. And calling the specific animation that has it as animobject. And if you have the specific tag then that will be easy.

I have no idea how nif works and i'm to "poor" to affort any 3D tool (unless the ones you mentioned are free?).

The other ones can be done then because there are already 2 animations leito made.

Btw this doesn't really fly my boat but it's because i thought if this exists on females why not for males too? :)

Btw i'm not really planning on doing this but i thought someone wuld find it interesting enough to pick it up.

That sounds like the best mod ever.

I'm no artist, so I couldn't assist at all with working the models and textures. But I might be able to help out with the scripting and modmaking.

I see this as having these basic components:

1) A system (like Hunterborn) that lets the player harvest the relevant body parts from corpses.

2) A system (like Defeat or Submit) that lets the player harvest the relevent body parts from defeated enemies, or have their parts harvested.

3) A system based on Devious Devices that will block access to the body parts of people who were harvested but not killed.

4) Crafting recipes to turn them into dildos, strapons, and plugs.

5) Pie in the sky time: patches for other mods. Sanguine's Debauchery deserves to have castration as an option for slaves, don't you think? Prison Overhaul is another good one. And mods like Further Lovers Comfort and Amorous Adventures could have dialogue branches for enuchs. Some people might not be romantically interested in someone with no cock.

6) The art resources -- models and textures.

I could help with 1 through 4, I've tinkered with Devious Devices already. Hunterborn and Defeat both include their source code, so adapting some of what they do (or hooking into them) shouldn't be hard.

The issue of dildo animations isn't really specific to this mod. It's actually surprising in retrospect that Sexlab has no dildo animations yet, even though strapons are fully incorporated. I think that's a separate mod that needs to be made.

I'm no artist, so I couldn't assist at all with working the models and textures. But I might be able to help out with the scripting and modmaking.

1) A system (like Hunterborn) that lets the player harvest the relevant body parts from corpses.

2) A system (like Defeat or Submit) that lets the player harvest the relevent body parts from defeated enemies, or have their parts harvested.

3) A system based on Devious Devices that will block access to the body parts of people who were harvested but not killed.

5) Pie in the sky time: patches for other mods. Sanguine's Debauchery deserves to have castration as an option for slaves, don't you think? Prison Overhaul is another good one. And mods like Further Lovers Comfort and Amorous Adventures could have dialogue branches for enuchs. Some people might not be romantically interested in someone with no cock.

I could help with 1 through 4, I've tinkered with Devious Devices already. Hunterborn and Defeat both include their source code, so adapting some of what they do (or hooking into them) shouldn't be hard.

The issue of dildo animations isn't really specific to this mod. It's actually surprising in retrospect that Sexlab has no dildo animations yet, even though strapons are fully incorporated. I think that's a separate mod that needs to be made.

Some comments:

1) OK

2) no need for bleedout events. Not really like Defeat or Submit, also because the "player" will not have its dick chopped

3) That is not really a "Devious Device" item (system) it is more an addon to SOS. (If you had your penis chopped then SOS should not add a new one.)

4) OK

5) Complex but possible.

6) Yep.

About dildo anims they are fully supported by SexLab. They are animations with animobjects. You just need to have an animator to create a new animation or to switch the dildo animobject from an existing dildo animation.

Some comments:

1) OK

2) no need for bleedout events. Not really like Defeat or Submit, also because the "player" will not have its dick chopped

3) That is not really a "Devious Device" item (system) it is more an addon to SOS. (If you had your penis chopped then SOS should not add a new one.)

4) OK

5) Complex but possible.

6) Yep.

About dildo anims they are fully supported by SexLab. They are animations with animobjects. You just need to have an animator to create a new animation or to switch the dildo animobject from an existing dildo animation.

Wasn't even thinking about 2, 3 and 5. I was just thinking of something a hell of a lot more simple. Like just being ble to get them through leveled lists for the time being and maybe later it could expanded with patches for other mods. I was thinking of making a patch based on the "useafull remains" mod as it already adds some parts in there. Perhaps actually using them in an animation isn't for now yet. A "simple" plug mod on the other hand shouldn't be too "hard". About the artistic part i dabbled a bit in mesh making but since i had no idea how to actually export them into the right format they were kinda useless. Neither did i knew how to prepare them for it. I could just retexture existing parts and copy the meshes and textures over them? Somehow i don't think it would be that simple. The only problem with the latter is that there is still a huge gaping whole on the back of the penis model.

I disagree on number 2, I think the ability to cut off the player's penis or scrotum would add all kinds of great gaming possibilities.

The reason I suggest the Devious Devices system is to prevent characters with no penis from engaging in penetrative sex. After all, Devious Devices is, in a sense, about preventing certain kinds of sex animations. That would go great with Dominatrix PCs who want a chaste cockless companion to travel with them. And being cockless is the ultimate form of male chastity.

I disagree on number 2, I think the ability to cut off the player's penis or scrotum would add all kinds of great gaming possibilities.

The reason I suggest the Devious Devices system is to prevent characters with no penis from engaging in penetrative sex. After all, Devious Devices is, in a sense, about preventing certain kinds of sex animations. That would go great with Dominatrix PCs who want a chaste cockless companion to travel with them. And being cockless is the ultimate form of male chastity.

Requires a lot of time. I suggest starting with something a lot more simpler than that like plugs for example.

Requires a lot of time. I suggest starting with something a lot more simpler than that like plugs for example.

I agree.

Also duplicating some anim using the new anim object will not be complex.

Kind of a cool idea.

I have no clue how to help implement it, but you may consider looking at this mod or contacting the author to use as a base.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47550-skyrim-sexlab-toys/

He/she is already using flasks, soul gems, and horker tusks as dildos. Shouldn't be a stretch to use a castrated "dildo" once you get the models into game.

Thanks, i already had a look to the SOS dicks itself and there is still al lot of work to do to make them seem "normal" because they have a lot extra stuff onto them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Should also support futanari!

Heck yes I would pay for a futanari castration/penectomy mod.

You need to proceed as the male body...

Skyrill developed a futunari body... you should take it, put in blender, and modify the dick...

The other way is modifying the SOS dicks... more difficult.

Zaz could help you, he's very good with blender.

I admit, I clicked this link in hopes of seeing a huge amounts of hilarious versions of "EW" and "Oh hell no". That said, I actually kind of like this idea, especially if they can be used as weapons rather than just sex objects. Nothing like cutting a trolls cock off and then going and slapping his brother with it.

• 1 month later...

I would love to see this as a mod, especially if it has SD compatibility, and my master can choose to castrate me/give me a penectomy, or maybe even an option to do it yourself, another thing would be the ability to craft the severed penis/testicle (which i think should start as a food item) into a dildo/stap-on/plug/ aswell as the ability to cook the severed parts, aswell as futanari and creature support.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...