2 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

Version 6.5, new DD (v 4.0  2x and 3.0e) and ZaZ 8.0 plus all furniturepackupdates   (BUG-REPORT)

Using DDi v4, requires also upgrading to DDx v4. If I am understanding correctly, you've not done that, and this would be your problem.

The very unofficial Zaz 8... it's not been tested with, nor do I plan to. But I don't think that's your problem. To be safe, don't use it unless you have something that actually requires it and you want to take the risk.

Take a close look at the install section on the main page. It has these type of details so make sure you are not missing something else.

Future Plans - Response to Feedback

Thanks... keep it coming :smile:

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 3:31 AM, donkeywho said:

The Evil Dibella sends out a squad to capture the virtuous maiden and drag her to suitable locations to sell her services,  in the hope that high activity volume will preclude subsequent repair by Nocturnal

If you were really ambitious, you could task the PC with bringing back one miscreant to Nocturnal for her to suitably sacrifice

Anyway, after the guys with their cage failed to win, I think Dibella should be given another chance .... :tongue:

While I might end up doing something this ambitious, at this stage I'm looking more to polish or expand on existing things. Essentially you want a darker version of the existing Deflowering Lily, and a variant of the existing Virgin Maiden Retrieval. I made the Order of the Lily guys way too polite for you :tongue:. But the current story has Nocturnal as the evil and dominating one, and Dibella influencing you passively, so maybe you need a darker version of something Nocturnal does?

Additional branch/outcome for Deflowering Lily and/or Maiden Retrieval

In particular, Maiden Retrieval has potential to expand as it's got the Pony Cart in use to carry the maiden back (instead of what Defeat does with a bag). So ideas to expand here would be great. If you could expand on either of these two existing quests, what would you do? And I mean tweaks/additions, not a whole new deal. For example perhaps there could be a darker dialogue branch and outcome, in response to an answer the PC gives.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 7:30 AM, leddis3 said:

Maybe it's been mentioned before, but what about support for female followers?

They could offer to be used sexually instead of you (or you could offer them) to preserve your virginity while unprotected, or they could get horny enough to violate you instead.

I know other mods sort of do that kind of thing already, but if it was integrated maybe then Nocturnal would put them in virgin training too, punish them alongside you etc.

If you continued to displease Nocturnal she would take them away for a while and even sacrifice them if you've really done badly.

Expanded Follower Support

There is existing support for followers although subtle. I could expand but would like to keep it subtle and not do what other mods have done. Currently followers will randomly join in the loving from the love shout, virgin ghosts, and dancing scenarios. Maybe whipping should involve them too. Putting them in Virgin Training is an interesting idea or what about just cage them up for a while, until the PC completes something (like an existing task)?

Cassia as a follower? Nocturnal?

I see both Nocturnal and Cassia as a variant on being followers without being so. There's been call in the past to expand on Cassia where she could become more like a follower after you save her, so I'd be interested in ideas along those lines. Or there might be greater potential with Nocturnal because if you think about it, each time you shout and she shows up, she's your follower.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 7:48 AM, xesfer said:

I'd like a few more quests on Dibella's side.

What about repeteable quests where you have to spread Dibella's erotic arts?
It could happen this way: When you reach a certain (customizable) number of encounters with Dibella's priestess, you get skilled enough about erotic arts and Dibella promotes you to teacher.
The quests start with a priestess who inform you that Mr/Mrs X/Y lost his fate in love or he/she thinks that Dibella is not all this great and you are sent to help or redeem him/her, i.e. you have to teach him/her erotic arts.
Or maybe Mr/Mrs X/Y thinks not to be skilled enough and asks Dibella's for help and here you are to help.

Or maybe Nazeem is looking for a bit of spicy and asked help for a threesome with Ahlam...
What you have to do in these quests might depend on random choices or you can insert a dialogue window and one or more options.
So for example Mr X could like a peculiar service or Mrs Y wants to learn something very hot and need you for a demonstration (this could be everything: dancing, a bit of bdsm or something more extreme).
And finally you could add a reward when you complete X missions (customizable). This is up you: a seductive skill or a permanent magical love effect (similar to Dibella's love collar one) that makes you irresistible and compel people to love you over a customizable level of arousal would be great to me.

Furthermore I like very much the body piercings you added with your last version.
And if you could add some more acessories matching with them ,it would be great. I guess an enchanted nipple chain and a blessed clit piercing would be perfect.

While I'd like to expand on Body Piercings, I'd need art assets from another author as making this stuff from scratch is not my thing. The current body piercings are setup to work with other Virgin Devices. They don't involve breasts by design as this would interfere with other Virgin Devices. You have the option to use the Virgin Nipple Bells or Nipple String or Gold Nipple Guard (all use the same glow in the dark gold color). And the Virgin Chastity Piercing is a perfect match up too.

Expanded Erotic Arts

I like it... essentially more tasks the priestesses offer to you when you've learned enough to be worthy. Tasks that involve being sent to service people's needs. Other mods have done this but I'm sure we can do new spicy variants :smile:

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎10 at 10:37 AM, sfeile said:

I haven't had a lot of chance to play yet. 2 little things I noticed, but there is a chance it is just my system.

After installing the upgrade, I've had one rebirth but the spit no longer moved in the spit machine. It showed it was there, and all the character animations were fine, just the spit stayed in it's start position and didn't move forward. It was fine on the roast though.

I've not touched this and is working for me. Possibly its a freeCam state thing. Try hitting F11 (sexlab's default hotkey to toggle freeCam). Please let me know if you see it again if you end up starting a new game so we can rule out any sort of corrupt save.

I also had one dragon burial mound since the update. Reachwater pass. That one played below ground. Again, this just could be my system as I hadn't tried that mound with any version previously, but mentioning it for you to check. If it's fine for you or anyone else then it's probably just something in my game.

This is not location specific, it's dynamically placed in relation to PC position, and works in latest tests for me. Need to rule out possible corrupt save but first just see if you can even recreate it at the same or another mound (location does not matter).

For some reason the animations at the worship to go to the sanctum bother me. Not sure why, but I'm just not a big fan of that part.

Option to Disable Sexualized Worship

Maybe just an option to disable. I currently have maxed out number of states I can have in MCM lol. There must be a way to work around this though as I know Cursed Loot must have more MCM options than this mod. I have to solve this to expand on pretty much anything so consider this idea on the list!

The deer hooves part seems a little odd and lacking. Maybe if there were more stages to it or a reason why, it would make a little more sense.

Foot Fetish - Better alignment with the story?

I admit that this was more of a desire to combine deerFu art assets with a twist on amputation, and I had to try and find a place for it in the story. Anyone else have an idea oh how to make this fit the story better? Maybe something explaining why Hircine took interest in the dragonborn.

Another thought on using the amputation. Nocturnal likes to punish. She could remove limbs and replace them with dwemer parts. I know there are a couple things that add legs and arms. In the bikini outfits I believe. There is also a punishment type suit that I believe has DD scripts already. Been a while since I used it.

I'm on my way out to work at my anvil for a while, but if it interests you I'll look it up later and link it to you if you haven't already seen it. It's on here somewhere.

Amputate & Use Dwemer Prats

I know the dwemer devious device mod and have already taken a very close look at using that asset. I ruled it out because it will be very problematic with other Virgin Devices. But that was then I've learned how to do my own bodyslide stuff since. I will take another look at what's possible as I had already liked this idea previously.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Using DDi v4, requires also upgrading to DDx v4. If I am understanding correctly, you've not done that, and this would be your problem.

The very unofficial Zaz 8... it's not been tested with, nor do I plan to. But I don't think that's your problem. To be safe, don't use it unless you have something that actually requires it and you want to take the risk.

Take a close look at the install section on the main page. It has these type of details so make sure you are not missing something else.

sorry for my shortcut in writing... the "2x" is standing for DDx v4 amd DDi V4...  since I was testing the new features and tried out several sexlab mods I run into your mod again and read your infos about ZaZ 8 before I tried it... but I am stubborn and love challenges like "it will not work"... this was the reason for several uncommon steps/tricks to see, if it will work with a little help of usermagic..  living on the edge (every time the newest versions) is risky... but wanted to give feedback that there is hope that ZaZ v8 will work with your program (maybe with some adjustments)

40 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

sorry for my shortcut in writing... the "2x" is standing for DDx v4 amd DDi V4... 

wanted to give feedback that there is hope that ZaZ v8 will work with your program (maybe with some adjustments)

If DD is installed perfectly fine and you can, for example, use directly (addItemMenu perhaps) one of the new devices like a straight jacket, then we can rule out an install issue with DD.

As stated I don't actually expect Zaz 8 is causing the black screen but I've not got enough info to understand what you are reporting. Questions below.

I won't ever support Zaz 8. The author does not understand how to maintain a stable framework and even if its working now he will break compatibility in the future and has stated he does not care. So I will never do anything that creates a dependency on Zaz 8, nor will I waste time testing it.

If you are reporting issues with this mod, I need you to rule out Zaz 8 as a potential cuase. I need the test results with Zaz 7 installed and definitely no loading of a save that involved Zaz 8.

4 hours ago, xwhiteninjax said:

first trial after bodyslide and FNIS... black screen, no new game possible... looks like there are missing something

What does black screen mean? When exactly? New game or loading a save? Need much more detail here.

second trial... back to elder versions of DD... new FNIS... black screen again... strange, without changing FNIS all is working

You say black screen again, then you say its working. How can it be both?

No change of FNIS when going backwards like this is not unusual nor going to give us any clues. The results of all your additional trials are only noise. Lets just focus on the first trial if you still have the problem with no Zaz 8 installed.

The 6.5 version of the mod has introduced an unwanted behavior that I have not previously observed:

1) Worn earrings disappear from the inventory (not just unequipped) at random intervals.

2) Version 6.4 does not have this problem.

Unless it is some previously patched problem I would hazard a guess that the body piercings and their removal mechanic introduced in version 6.5 are the root cause of the problem.

(Edited for accuracy after additional testing.)

1 hour ago, hfhkqidhs said:

The 6.5 version of the mod has introduced an unwanted behavior that I have not previously observed:

1) Worn earrings disappear from the inventory (not just unequipped) at random intervals.

2) Version 6.4 does not have this problem.

Unless it is some previously patched problem I would hazard a guess that the body piercings and their removal mechanic introduced in version 6.5 are the root cause of the problem.

(Edited for accuracy after additional testing.)

That's correct. The body piercings use the slot that are also used by other mods for ear piercings. I had to use a slot and this is the slot.

If this is unwanted behavior, disable the body piercings.

In next release, I will make them un-equip instead of disappear from inventory.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

That's correct. The body piercings use the slot that are also used by other mods for ear piercings. I had to use a slot and this is the slot.

If this is unwanted behavior, disable the body piercings.

In next release, I will make them un-equip instead of disappear from inventory.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I can do to disable the body piercings. Turning some or all of the settings under "Magical Body Piercing" to 0 does not disable the disappearance of earrings.

As a side comment, I like the idea of the newly implemented body piercings, so I'm willing to trade earrings for body piercings, but at the moment my character does not have body piercings and can't use earrings. Having the ability to turn off the earring removing behavior would definitely be needed.

23 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If DD is installed perfectly fine and you can, for example, use directly (addItemMenu perhaps) one of the new devices like a straight jacket, then we can rule out an install issue with DD.

As stated I don't actually expect Zaz 8 is causing the black screen but I've not got enough info to understand what you are reporting. Questions below.

I won't ever support Zaz 8. The author does not understand how to maintain a stable framework and even if its working now he will break compatibility in the future and has stated he does not care. So I will never do anything that creates a dependency on Zaz 8, nor will I waste time testing it.

If you are reporting issues with this mod, I need you to rule out Zaz 8 as a potential cuase. I need the test results with Zaz 7 installed and definitely no loading of a save that involved Zaz 8.

What does black screen mean? When exactly? New game or loading a save? Need much more detail here.

You say black screen again, then you say its working. How can it be both?

No change of FNIS when going backwards like this is not unusual nor going to give us any clues. The results of all your additional trials are only noise. Lets just focus on the first trial if you still have the problem with no Zaz 8 installed.

turns out, that the strange behaviour was an installed mod with a patch for another one (deleted and not used anymore).. after some clean reinstall for the last mods all is going as intended.... sorry for disturbing

v6.5b Released

This is minor update to "play nicer" with jewelry mods that use the same slot as the new Magical Body Piercings. Details

5 hours ago, hfhkqidhs said:

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I can do to disable the body piercings. Turning some or all of the settings under "Magical Body Piercing" to 0 does not disable the disappearance of earrings.

As a side comment, I like the idea of the newly implemented body piercings, so I'm willing to trade earrings for body piercings, but at the moment my character does not have body piercings and can't use earrings. Having the ability to turn off the earring removing behavior would definitely be needed.

I'm glad you reported this! The new release is the result of your findings. See the change log linked above for details.

Hello VirginMarie,

first of all, thank you for your great mod and your dedication to it. I think it's one of the best. Now for some feedback and idea for future plans:

Curse of Jyggalag aka Curse of Un-Flesh

I'd like to suggest a questline which introduces a third party (next to dominant Nocturnal and free-loving Dibella): the deadric prince Jyggalag. He's

not playing any role to my knowledge in Skyrim (his only appearance for players was in Oblivion on the Shivering Isles). He is the prince of order and

logic (and therefore pretty close to the Dwemer IMO).

Lured by the struggle between Nocturnal and Dibella, he has become curious and wants to see what the fuzz is all about: the Dragonborn. So he

devises several trials for the dragonborn (and they should be unfair and not solvable!). Everytime the Dragonborn fails, one piece of flesh is

replaced by a part of dwemer machinery (all those nifty dwemer resources would be great for this). This leads to the last quest, where the

Dragonborn has to defend her heart. This last quest leads to a confrontation with an avatar of Jyggalag. If the dragonborn is victorious (and here

she should be ;) ), the curse is lifted and the machinery can be removed.

Of course this is just a very rough sketch - would it be worth to refine this suggestion or is it not the direction you want to go?

Here some links:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Jyggalag

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4350-dwarven-devious-cuirass/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4454-dwarven-cyborg-collection-limbs-and-faces/

2 hours ago, CursedGor said:

Hello VirginMarie,

first of all, thank you for your great mod and your dedication to it. I think it's one of the best. Now for some feedback and idea for future plans:

I'd like to suggest a questline which introduces a third party (next to dominant Nocturnal and free-loving Dibella): the deadric prince Jyggalag. He's

not playing any role to my knowledge in Skyrim (his only appearance for players was in Oblivion on the Shivering Isles). He is the prince of order and

Lured by the struggle between Nocturnal and Dibella, he has become curious and wants to see what the fuzz is all about: the Dragonborn. So he

devises several trials for the dragonborn (and they should be unfair and not solvable!). Everytime the Dragonborn fails, one piece of flesh is

replaced by a part of dwemer machinery (all those nifty dwemer resources would be great for this). This leads to the last quest, where the

Dragonborn has to defend her heart. This last quest leads to a confrontation with an avatar of Jyggalag. If the dragonborn is victorious (and here

Of course this is just a very rough sketch - would it be worth to refine this suggestion or is it not the direction you want to go?

Here some links:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4454-dwarven-cyborg-collection-limbs-and-faces/

That's pretty good. I like that idea.

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

v6.5b Released

This is minor update to "play nicer" with jewelry mods that use the same slot as the new Magical Body Piercings. Details

I'm glad you reported this! The new release is the result of your findings. See the change log linked above for details.

Glad to assist in keeping the virgins chaste and trained – and now with earrings.

On 2/12/2018 at 11:23 AM, VirginMarie said:
On 2/10/2018 at 1:37 PM, sfeile said:

I haven't had a lot of chance to play yet. 2 little things I noticed, but there is a chance it is just my system.

After installing the upgrade, I've had one rebirth but the spit no longer moved in the spit machine. It showed it was there, and all the character animations were fine, just the spit stayed in it's start position and didn't move forward. It was fine on the roast though.

I've not touched this and is working for me. Possibly its a freeCam state thing. Try hitting F11 (sexlab's default hotkey to toggle freeCam). Please let me know if you see it again if you end up starting a new game so we can rule out any sort of corrupt save.

I also had one dragon burial mound since the update. Reachwater pass. That one played below ground. Again, this just could be my system as I hadn't tried that mound with any version previously, but mentioning it for you to check. If it's fine for you or anyone else then it's probably just something in my game.

This is not location specific, it's dynamically placed in relation to PC position, and works in latest tests for me. Need to rule out possible corrupt save but first just see if you can even recreate it at the same or another mound (location does not matter).

Got another rebirth and another mound both from the same game. Both worked fine this time so it was just my game being weird again.

Hi! Maybe this has been answered before, but this thread is soo looong... ^^

In animations wirh postures on pillars, cages and so on, they change really fast. Is there a way to extend the posture times, or an option to see only one randomly chosen one?

If not, then this is a feature request. :smile: Thanks!

38 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Hi! Maybe this has been answered before, but this thread is soo looong... ^^

In animations wirh postures on pillars, cages and so on, they change really fast. Is there a way to extend the posture times, or an option to see only one randomly chosen one?

If not, then this is a feature request. :smile: Thanks!

You should be seeing usually 2 and sometimes 3 poses. If a yoke is removed, there can be one more. If you are seeing any more than this regularly, then you have some sort of install issue or mod conflict (use steps in Troubleshooting #3).

Unfortunately I cannot easily have dynamic number of poses or time per pose as I've used a Creation Kit scene feature. I'd have to redo it from scratch to work like some of the fully scripted features. I don't think its worth it for the time I'd invest.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎13 at 1:40 PM, CursedGor said:

Hello VirginMarie,

Here some links:

Well this makes you the 2nd person to suggest dwemer deivces. See my reply here if you have not already.

It's an ambitious project. Doable for sure from the 3rd link above. Uncertain about the assets in the 2nd link. I'm warming up to it. Need to figure out what your unsolvable trials would be.

Alternatively I'm wondering if there's a way to expand on the Foot Fetish quest which is the existing quest with amputation. Any way a story could made where Hircine is in cahoots with dwemer? Or maybe after the first time the Order of the Lily repairs your feet and you lose your foot again, the Lily guys decide the last time did not go smoothly and send you into a dwemer location to find a powerful artifact to assist with the repair, but you end up in more trouble due to cursed traps.

i have a suggestion for another scene involving Nocturnal. currently there are "pain is Pleasure", "Nocturnal is a Tease", and "Pleasure Thyself". my idea comes from talking to Nocturnal. when you talk to her you get an option lets dance. i was thinking maybe you could add a 4th option of "Dancing with Nocturnal"* where she would demand that you dance with her. seeing as she is the dominate one there.

i'm not sure if it would be hard or not to add in something like that, since there is already a link to dancing with nocturnal.

* you will probably have a better name for it then what i came up with.

17 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a suggestion for another scene involving Nocturnal. currently there are "pain is Pleasure", "Nocturnal is a Tease", and "Pleasure Thyself". my idea comes from talking to Nocturnal. when you talk to her you get an option lets dance. i was thinking maybe you could add a 4th option of "Dancing with Nocturnal"* where she would demand that you dance with her. seeing as she is the dominate one there.

i'm not sure if it would be hard or not to add in something like that, since there is already a link to dancing with nocturnal.

* you will probably have a better name for it then what i came up with.

Dirty Dancing

Yes I like it. Definitely goes on my list.  Not sure why I did not already think of it as I've always wanted to add some sort of 4th encounter for this! Not too hard as I already have the parts. To make it "Dirty Dancing" I will try to make Nocturnal face you and dance with you very close, and filter out a few dances that would not look right for this. Might also have a chance that it's with your follower.

Hi,

I love the mod but continue to have a problem with my camera getting stuck in 3rd person where I can only rotate the view around the x axis and not the y axis (basically the same behavior as if you draw your weapons in 3rd person). This only happens on the potema quest when you need to worship her statues. On the first statue it took me like 20 tries and then I got lucky by having the raven perch AND the camera not getting stuck. However, I am now in the wolf cave have killed all the necromancers and completed the quest and am attempting to use the thum of love on that statue.........40 tries + and regardless whether I succeed with the the ravens perching or not the camera breaks (gets stuck) every single time. I have uninstalled "skyrim enhanved camera" and have sexlab to automatically go into free camera when scene starts. I have no other camera mods and am running out of ideas what else to try. This happens occasionally on a regular sexlab scene but by having sex again it often fixes the problem, not so when this happens on these statue scenes. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi,

I love the mod but continue to have a problem with my camera getting stuck in 3rd person where I can only rotate the view around the x axis and not the y axis (basically the same behavior as if you draw your weapons in 3rd person). This only happens on the potema quest when you need to worship her statues. On the first statue it took me like 20 tries and then I got lucky by having the raven perch AND the camera not getting stuck. However, I am now in the wolf cave have killed all the necromancers and completed the quest and am attempting to use the thum of love on that statue.........40 tries + and regardless whether I succeed with the the ravens perching or not the camera breaks (gets stuck) every single time. I have uninstalled "skyrim enhanved camera" and have sexlab to automatically go into free camera when scene starts. I have no other camera mods and am running out of ideas what else to try. This happens occasionally on a regular sexlab scene but by having sex again it often fixes the problem, not so when this happens on these statue scenes. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

It's not caused by this mod directly, but indirectly when the "free cam" is used. It does not happen to me except I did experience it once when something bad got baked into my save (in this case it would not go away till I started a new game).

You can disable this mod from using FreeCam in MCM Misc tab. That's what I suggest. Also note that you may need to disable it in sexlab since you will still go into freecam when this mod uses sexlab.

20 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

It's not caused by this mod directly, but indirectly when the "free cam" is used. It does not happen to me except I did experience it once when something bad got baked into my save (in this case it would not go away till I started a new game).

You can disable this mod from using FreeCam in MCM Misc tab. That's what I suggest. Also note that you may need to disable it in sexlab since you will still go into freecam when this mod uses sexlab.

Is it still possible (and/or save) to use Free Cam via hotkey? I usually toggle it a lot with hotkey, but disable auto free cam.