48 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Actually the triangle means missing meshes, missing textures would be purple colour ;)

Oh yes you are right.

@Notserious80 needs to be looking at missing mesh (Data\Meshs\Virgin), or bodyslide misbehaving. Sorry Notserious80. I know he's already tried hard and think its really a VRAM thing or a mod conflict as that's all that's left. Nothing I can do as far as I can tell.

I had some incompatibilities with XPO and yps fashion, nothing that couldn't be solved by one of the MCMs, but probably improved. Just not sure if it's your side or theirs. 

XPO: 

- the chastity belt gets stripped. This should not happen for quest items, but possibly it recognized that i'm wearing keys and intentional. However, the worse part comes when i lose virginity and nocturnal adds heavy bondage. Not 100% sure if that would cause serious trouble later, i just reloaded and disabled this feature.

What does XPO stand for?

XPO is misbehaving and must be not checking the BlockGeneric keyword. Nothing I can do. Sadly there are mods that don't play nice or just the author never understood the need.

I'm not understanding what trouble is caused when Nocturnal adds heavy bondage.

-Encounters while captured don't make much sense either, and any actions would break anyways because of XPOs leach.

Use this mod's Misc Tab Busy Mode feature.

-Similar for exhaustment etc. All in all, i'm 99% sure XPO sends the command to suspend any DD actions when imprisoned and i guess this can be solved on your side by disabling these features when this command is sent.

This mod also does the SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend"), but intentionally does not detect other mods doing it. This is because in my tests there's too many mods that send it and then never resume thus this mod would end up just doing nothing forever. It's not reliable and dangerous. I also try to detect other mods by not triggering stuff if the PC has controls disabled, and several other tell tale states. Nothing more I can do I think. Keep in mind, if XPO is not doing its end of detecting stuff this mod started, then my check is too late in some cases, since my mod started the event first.

You can disable exhausted.

Yps fashion: in case you don't know it, aside from some other stuff it handles all (most) kinds of piercings, including earrings. And one is not allowed to wear earings without getting them pierced first and wear the "starter studs" for a while, unequipping Virgins piercings. It does recognize and respect DD piercings, i'm just not sure if that's hard coded for those or otherwise detected. I don't really think this can be fixed on your side, rather wanted to let you know. ;)

Good to know. Either hard coded or using a keyword I don't know it uses. It can go ahead and remove since that mod is all about the jewelry, then I concede, it can take priority. Or is it bad... like a tug of war with both mods swapping them in and out?

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Oh yes you are right.

@Notserious80 needs to be looking at missing mesh (Data\Meshs\Virgin), or bodyslide misbehaving. Sorry Notserious80. I know he's already tried hard and think its really a VRAM thing or a mod conflict as that's all that's left. Nothing I can do as far as I can tell.

Yea checked that too. im guessing mod conflict, hade some issues with sisterhood of dibella too. 

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

What does XPO stand for?

Prison overhaul Patch. Actually it does check for items that shouldn't be removed, at least that works for cursed loots quest items. Might be a bug, or script lag or something on my side either but if it's not intentionally because i have keys in inventory, i'll report it there.

XPO is misbehaving and must be not checking the BlockGeneric keyword. Nothing I can do. Sadly there are mods that don't play nice or just the author never understood the need.

I'm not understanding what trouble is caused when Nocturnal adds heavy bondage.

Use this mod's Misc Tab Busy Mode feature.

This mod also does the SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend"), but intentionally does not detect other mods doing it. This is because in my tests there's too many mods that send it and then never resume thus this mod would end up just doing nothing forever. It's not reliable and dangerous. I also try to detect other mods by not triggering stuff if the PC has controls disabled, and several other tell tale states. Nothing more I can do I think. Keep in mind, if XPO is not doing its end of detecting stuff this mod started, then my check is too late in some cases, since my mod started the event first.

You can disable exhausted.

XPO does change the whole imprisoned thing, including beeing lead out to parade through town, put in a pillory for free use and other events. Before and after imprisoned it doesn't do anything (well, optionally adding random bounties and changing bounty hunters to start imprisonment.)

Which mods don't end the dhl-suspend? I never had any problems with other mods like cursed loot and stuff, now i'm wondering if i'm just not using those mods or maybe something went wrong during your tests?

If you don't want to use the dhl-suspend, maybe you could detect imprisonment or something? Inte is very active here on the forum and with updates, possibly you two could figure something out. Since both your mods are quite popular i think an individual solution might be worth it. Didn't try together, but maybe the same for slaverun reloaded which has a lot of scenes that shouldn't be interrupted by encounters or other stuff.

PS: XPO has a very well done leash mode, allowing the player to walk freely as long as you stay close to your guard. Solves a lot of trouble with path finding for the player, in case you ever thought about using something like this, a look how it's done there might be worth it. Several mods currently copy it. ;)

Downside is that it probably messes with your system to detect disabled player controls.

Good to know. Either hard coded or using a keyword I don't know it uses. It can go ahead and remove since that mod is all about the jewelry, then I concede, it can take priority. Or is it bad... like a tug of war with both mods swapping them in and out?

I didn't try that long, but as far as i can tell it just removes them again. Reloaded since it was my first try with the piercings i wanted to see them and wasn't sure if that would cause trouble later, if you say it should be fine (and disabling handling of earings in yps, then wearing them for a while it seems so) i guess it can be ignored.

It's btw not only about jewelry, depending on settings and optional mods it can also handle hair growth & shaving, both head and body, getting (addicted to) manicure and makeup, additionally deals with high heels both devious and non-devious. Which meaned that after having dear hooves for a while i couldn't wear common foot wear even with my feet back because my feet were too adapted to bondage boots.

Imho it adds a lot to immersion if you have to be pretty before passing the speech test for prostitution mods, currently i enjoy this a lot. :smile: 

All in all, it's not like there aren't already solutions via MCM. I prefer not to touch them all the time while playing to turn things on and off again, though. If it's not too much work, i'd appretiate other solutions. :smile:

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

All in all, it's not like there aren't already solutions via MCM. I prefer not to touch them all the time while playing to turn things on and off again, though. If it's not too much work, i'd appretiate other solutions. :smile:

Yes agreed . I try for this. MCM settings are a pain and should be last resort, but their existence can make compatibility possible instead of impossible.

What does XPO stand for? Prison overhaul Patch.

Oh of course. I know it as POP. I know the mod very well.

It's one of a few mods that caused me to implement many features to try and be resilient with other mod events. I tested extensively with POP, CD, and SD+. Virgin was imo previously unplayable with these mods (even though many were still using the combo). I did the compatibility features about 8 months ago I think. With those in place...

• you will stay pretty much out of anything game breaking without touching any MCM
  • you can get very smooth play if you use Virgin's Busy Mode during your entire time imprisoned with POP (but expect to lose some virgin devices)
  • for CD you will need Busy Mode during any long scene for the perfection
  • for SD nothing makes perfection, but Busy Mode can be left off and you are ok
  • lots of other mods I have or have not tested will behave much better because I detect player controls and several other thingies

Actually it does check for items that shouldn't be removed, at least that works for cursed loots quest items. 

POP selectively checks. POP still removes items it "badly" wants gone. And its not consistent it will leave an item type on in one scene but then defeat its own check and remove later in a different scene.

But it had a saving grace in the older version... In original tests months ago, I was impressed that POP returned all the items it took off at the end. It was ignoring BlockGeneric for some things, but at least returned them all at the end. The items would end up glitched though, and users needed to use Virgin reset, so for that I even detected the end and reset automatically.

Then in my most resent test, after D4 released and updating POP, this behaviour at the end stopped working. Items are no longer returned that had been removed (I've not tested very most recent and have no plans to). I then tried Kimy's new QuestItem feature (a test only) that requires you to proactively defeat it to remove. POP removed even those items! For me that was the end of attempting POP compatibility. POP is great in many ways, but I'm not going to fight with it. I have done all I can.

Which mods don't end the dhl-suspend? I never had any problems with other mods like cursed loot and stuff, now i'm wondering if i'm just not using those mods or maybe something went wrong during your tests?

It's not cursed loot and it does not matter which mods if you see my reasoning here... I do very targeted testing to attempt to break things. I also know how easy it is for a mod to "forget" to clean up the resume, or simply have no means. Took me a while to perfect it in Virgin.

For example lets say a scene is stuck due to no fault of said mod, thus never gets the chance to resume. Does it have a reset that sends the resume? Even if it does, does it have a failsafe that eventually resumes it without the user using the reset? Most do not. So most mods will, under normal circumstances, not screw it up, but when something goes wrong, they leave the suspended state behind. When it goes wrong, it's a game breaker.

PS: XPO has a very well done leash mode, allowing the player to walk freely as long as you stay close to your guard. Solves a lot of trouble with path finding for the player, in case you ever thought about using something like this, a look how it's done there might be worth it. 

I've done something very similar for the Virgin Pony Cart. The Cart is tethered to the Player. If I wanted to use this "tech" elsewhere, its there. Used my own code, not the leash provided in ZAP that POP uses. Wrote my own since with t.ara doing ZAP 8, I know that it's inevitable that I will eventually be stripping ZAP dependency from Virgin, just like DD did. Also I believe that ZAP's leash is responsible for some stuck camera issues that anybody who mods eventually sees (not all cases but some). This is why I can't leave POP in my load order for testing.

Downside is that it probably messes with your system to detect disabled player controls.

It's the inverse. If there are disabled player controls, Virgin will behave nicely without you needing to use "Busy Mode". You see the only reason my detection of player controls does not cover POP 100%, is because POP does not leave you with disabled controls all the time, so I can stop my events during the worst times, but not all the time.

18 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

It's the inverse. If there are disabled player controls, Virgin will behave nicely without you needing to use "Busy Mode". You see the only reason my detection of player controls does not cover POP 100%, is because POP does not leave you with disabled controls all the time, so I can stop my events during the worst times, but not all the time.

That's what i meant, regardless from which side you view it. I guess i can give up using XPO as name instead of POP, there was some confusement about the original mod and the patches but the original mod is rather broken and neither used nor necessary anymore. ;) I did get my items back fine, though.

Including this damn exhibitionist suit... well. In my current playthrough i'm fine with it, but playing with SLAV makes it a LOT harder... the problem here is that i'm not allowed to even use the keys i have (it requires something like 8 of those rare body keys) as long as i'm wearing cuffs. I have cuffs from the halloween stuff which aren't unlocked that easily. So... i think i've spend a month in Skyrim now as public slut and didn't do much else than trying to get through the whole process to end it, not even done yet. ;)

Something completly different that came to my mind, though. For the crawling there are two different animations around, you use the one i definitly prefer because it's slower and nicer, but i noticed sprinting will break it. So... i thought, if sprinting breaks the animation and there is a faster version, why not use both? One for running/walking, one for sprinting?

Here is the mod including it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/

For the dhl-suspend not ended properly: not asking you to blame anybody, it's just i enjoy to try new stuff and likely at some point i will use them. It's rather to know this in advance so either i make a combination that's fine with that or at least i don't have to search what the hell i did wrong.^^

9 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

So... i think i've spend a month in Skyrim now as public slut and didn't do much else than trying to get through the whole process to end it, not even done yet. ;)

lol :tongue:

9 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Something completly different that came to my mind, though. For the crawling there are two different animations around, you use the one i definitly prefer because it's slower and nicer, but i noticed sprinting will break it. 

Na the sprinting does not break it, you are meant to be able to sprint. I want you to be able to run so you are not slowed down from being able to adventure. This is the same premise Virgin uses for everything. Nothing stops you from regular adventuring, like for example the magical wrist restraints that don't actually keep you restrained, and the heavy bondage that comes off when are you hit.

Now if you are saying this other animation will give a "sprinting" (just as fast as the normal sprint) version of crawling, as it seems to be the case in the description, I might be interested. Not sure I'd be able to get permission though.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

lol :tongue:

Now if you are saying this other animation will give a "sprinting" (just as fast as the normal sprint) version of crawling, as it seems to be the case in the description, I might be interested. Not sure I'd be able to get permission though.

Yeah, that's what i meant. It's been ages since i've tried it but i think it works for sprinting. Although.. actually i meant something different, but my understanding how these things work might be wrong.

Afaik sprinting will just use whatever speed is set, regardless of the animation. In theory one could "sprint" in T-pose. ;)

What i rather meant is that if you're moving fast, the cat animation looks quite nice and... i'm addicted to new stuff. :smiley:

I'm not sure if the crawling animation slows you down in general either, it might but i have so many mods messing with my movement speed that i really can't tell. At least sprinting is still faster in any case.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi

Fan of the mod and i wanted to make a suggestion

Even at timescale 9 and slowing the fasttravel and using wayshrines instead, i find time passing so fast

Could we adjust the number of days to not see nocturnal have more days ?

thank you

You know you can already adjust it to something like 30+? Not sure, never tried how far it gets, about 20 days was always enough for me^^

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hi

Fan of the mod and i wanted to make a suggestion

Even at timescale 9 and slowing the fasttravel and using wayshrines instead, i find time passing so fast

Could we adjust the number of days to not see nocturnal have more days ?

thank you

Adjusting timescale is a really bad idea as it messes with many things including your arousal for example. I recommend sticking with the skyrim default. Things will work otherwise in an unintended way.

In MCM you can adjust number of days to report in, to be much higher. You can also slow down all the encounters on that same tab (Encounters), using a "per week" timescale instead of per day.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Yeah, that's what i meant. It's been ages since i've tried it but i think it works for sprinting. Although.. actually i meant something different, but my understanding how these things work might be wrong.

Afaik sprinting will just use whatever speed is set, regardless of the animation. In theory one could "sprint" in T-pose. ;)

What i rather meant is that if you're moving fast, the cat animation looks quite nice and... i'm addicted to new stuff. :smiley:

I'm not sure if the crawling animation slows you down in general either, it might but i have so many mods messing with my movement speed that i really can't tell. At least sprinting is still faster in any case.

I will check it out. Its a good idea. I'd love to sprint like a cat!

The current crawl is the same speed as the normal jog, unless you have something else screwing with it.

16 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Adjusting timescale is a really bad idea as it messes with many things including your arousal for example. I recommend sticking with the skyrim default. Things will work otherwise in an unintended way.

In MCM you can adjust number of days to report in, to be much higher. You can also slow down all the encounters on that same tab (Encounters), using a "per week" timescale instead of per day.

Thought the maximum was 14 days lol and yeah i was already doing the per week timescale.

Sorry forget about me :tongue:

10 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The current crawl is the same speed as the normal jog, unless you have something else screwing with it.

I set up the animations from that khajiit sprint mod with FNIS PCEA2 a while ago. With the toggle in the PCEA2 mcm my dragonborn can go bounding around on all fours at quite a lick whenever I fancy. It's a lot of fun. If you could get permission for it that would be a great addition.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You know you can already adjust it to something like 30+? Not sure, never tried how far it gets, about 20 days was always enough for me^^

No i wait for the update to reinstall it :tongue: thought it was 14 days hehehe thought i was being smart asking for more days before the update :smile:

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I have a lot messing with it. :smiley: Even disabled the debuffs from apropos' wear & tear because sould gem oven, deseases from RND and FillHerUp slowed me down so much at times that i couldn't move anymore at all when walking, and when my arousal lowers and i lose the buffs from cursed loot i'm often carrying too much.

What i'd actually prefer over the cat sprint (hopping around) would be the cat crawl (of the 4 vids on the link, the upper right one shows it), imho it looks bad for normal jogging because the animation is too fast for my taste, i.e i can't really enjoy the view. ;) But if you prefer the cat sprint, i'd be fine with that either.^^

Slaves of tamriel used the crawl animation for his unfortunatly abandoned immersive petgirl, he's still around here, though. Maybe he can tell you how he got permission, or if there is already something like a resource pack free to use.

On the other hand... the hopping might fit a bunny as well, if you wanna use that all we'd need is an encounter where you're told "If you hop like a bunny, you should look like one."

There are a couple of bunnysuits around, not sure if they have both CBBE and UNP bodyslide support, though. I like for example this one. Since we already have a halloween and christmas feature... easter isn't far. :smiley:

At least i couldn't find a proper cat suit, maybe others know that better, though.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

What i'd actually prefer over the cat sprint (hopping around) would be the cat crawl (of the 4 vids on the link, the upper right one shows it), imho it looks bad for normal jogging because the animation is too fast for my taste, i.e i can't really enjoy the view. ;) But if you prefer the cat sprint, i'd be fine with that either.^^

Slaves of tamriel used the crawl animation for his unfortunatly abandoned immersive petgirl, he's still around here, though. Maybe he can tell you how he got permission, or if there is already something like a resource pack free to use.

On the other hand... the hopping might fit a bunny as well, if you wanna use that all we'd need is an encounter where you're told "If you hop like a bunny, you should look like one."

There are a couple of bunnysuits around, not sure if they have both CBBE and UNP bodyslide support, though. I like for example this one. Since we already have a halloween and christmas feature... easter isn't far. :smiley:

At least i couldn't find a proper cat suit, maybe others know that better, though.

No hopping around for sure. I'd not want to do bunny suit stuff. I've been keeping lore friendly thus no playboy bunnies, no stockings etc. I've learned to do bodyslide support myself. I no longer get limited with assets not available for both UUNP and CBBE. Had to do the body piercing bodyslide from scratch and so far no complaints. My hack bodyslide must be ok :tongue: 

I've asked the KISS author for permission just now, before I get too far into investigating and attached to the idea. The author does not look too active so could be a bit of a wait. If the animation files are from another source hopefully I will be told from whom. All I need to use is those raw anim files.

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

No hopping around for sure. I'd not want to do bunny suit stuff. I've been keeping lore friendly thus no playboy bunnies, no stockings etc. I've learned to do bodyslide support myself. I no longer get limited with assets not available for both UUNP and CBBE. Had to do the body piercing bodyslide from scratch and so far no complaints. My hack bodyslide must be ok :tongue: 

I've asked the KISS author for permission just now, before I get too far into investigating and attached to the idea. The author does not look too active so could be a bit of a wait. If the animation files are from another source hopefully I will be told from whom. All I need to use is those raw anim files.

If you don't like the suits, ears would still be possible. ;) And possibly a bunny tail buttplug? I know Sex slaves (Mias Lair) has one, i think that even was a resource from somewhere but right now i have no clue from where, i'll do some research tomorrow. :smile:

He mentioned " This is my first atempt at a mod and at animation XD so feel free to coment, sugest, and if you like it endorse it."

so i assume he did the animations himself. Hopefully he'll answer. :smile:

Quick search got some other stuff you might like to use IF you plan something for easter:

- more rabbit meshes/textures https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38138/?

- rabbit mounts :smiley: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30000/

- bunny toys. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65693/ Those on the left have an evil creepy clown look imho, the others seem more toy like^^ Both might have it's purpose. :smile: Some chucky like bunny toy that curses you?

I'm also sure i've seen some coloured eggs once, but i'm definitly too tired to crawl through the search results of "easter eggs skyrim" right now.

And i think Billys animation pack includes some... interaction. Not that much into fucking rabbits, didn't see them either. :smiley: Just for the records^^

14 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Quick search got some other stuff you might like to use IF you plan something for easter:

Thank you. Copy/pasted the idea/links maybe next year for Easter. I've got more things than I can do in one release lined up and in the works, for the next release, and less time available.

7 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Request/Suggestion

To balance Nocturnal that wants you to bring Virgin Maiden ...why not the same thing with Dibiella and have  rescues Virgins in distress quest to make them lose there virginity to counter Nocturnal

Yeah!

Hubristic Goddess Spells: The War of The Women

:tongue:

12 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Request/Suggestion

To balance Nocturnal that wants you to bring Virgin Maiden ...why not the same thing with Dibiella and have  rescues Virgins in distress quest to make them lose there virginity to counter Nocturnal

Its a good idea but would need to be different. Nocturnal has you asphyxiate the maiden and bring her home in the pony cart. What would Dibellla have you doing different?