2 hours ago, alex61821 said:

i was wondering if there is a way for the females added by this mod to have their own custom bodies.  the problem i am having is that since i use a custom race with a custom body when i bodyslide the shout items to my custom body they look great on my character but they dont fit the other bodies in the mod like cassie and hamal.  sorry if this has been asked before.  really do enjoy the mod, great work on it.

It's not been asked before. Giving Virgin NPCs custom bodies would mean that users no longer control the look of those bodies. A change many would not like, and without benefit for 95%+ of users. It would be a big effort too.

Hey. I've got a somewhat weird question. In previous versions, did the MCM menu for Lively Lungs have an on and off option instead of a slider? I've just updated and installed a whole bunch of mods, started a new game and my character's chest(breasts) appears concave. (I used the bodyslide) I remember seeing this once before some time ago and disabling the nioverride on chests for one of the mods fixed it, but I can't seem to find which mod is causing the issue.

1 hour ago, Aqvaman said:

Hey. I've got a somewhat weird question. In previous versions, did the MCM menu for Lively Lungs have an on and off option instead of a slider? I've just updated and installed a whole bunch of mods, started a new game and my character's chest(breasts) appears concave. (I used the bodyslide) I remember seeing this once before some time ago and disabling the nioverride on chests for one of the mods fixed it, but I can't seem to find which mod is causing the issue.

MCM options for Lively Lungs have never changed. You can set the chance to 0 to disable.

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It's not been asked before. Giving Virgin NPCs custom bodies would mean that users no longer control the look of those bodies. A change many would not like, and without benefit for 95%+ of users. It would be a big effort too.

ok, thank you for responding.  not having ever used the CK before i had no idea how much effort it would be.  its not a deal breaker by any means so no worries.  thanks again for making such a fun mod to play.

was wondering, what was the update? the page says it was updated 3hrs ago yet there wasnt a notification as to what it was.

i also have an idea for nocturnal is a tease. if you have a follower nocturnal could bind you and then play with your follower instead of you. the side effect of this would be to raise the players arousal lvl some since all they can do is watch.

9 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

was wondering, what was the update? the page says it was updated 3hrs ago yet there wasnt a notification as to what it was.

i also have an idea for nocturnal is a tease. if you have a follower nocturnal could bind you and then play with your follower instead of you. the side effect of this would be to raise the players arousal lvl some since all they can do is watch.

Nice idea I've added to my ideas list.

The mod was not updated. I updated some text on the page only. You get a different notification when the download file is updated. This is why I always have the last update date in the title. For example right now it says "Updated Dec 15, 2017".

1 hour ago, Miloujpp said:

Hello :smiley: when i use foot decoration ( after finished foot fetish quest) my game crash :frown: 

There is no known issue and has never been reported before. What does "use the foot decoration mean" ?

1. Crash only when the scene that gave it to you ended?
  2. Crash when you turn it on in the MCM (you'd have to of turned it off first does it crash turning it off? ) ?
  3. Something else?
  4. Is it consistent?
  5. Does it reoccur if you go back and use a previous save?

If it's happening consistently, most likely a file is missing... bad install? Try reinstalling the mod. Otherwise your save is corrupt (see golden rule) and you can only start a new game.

If it's not consistent, it's a corrupt save or not caused by this mod.

38 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

At this point, how compatible is this mod with male PCs? It seems that there are no gender checks, but would it play nonsensically? Also, does it cope well with followers? Thanks!

Followers are supported. Males PCs are not. Nothing to prevent or break with a male, just voice and context wrong, and some devices won't look right or appear.

I've not tested it so if you find anything more than the above let me know. How bad is it? :tongue: would be good to know.

Just now, Miloujpp said:

It crash when I turn it on in the MCM, I had turning it off before the scene that gave ended (for playing without) but when i turn it on again, my game crash.

I have install the mod again, but it's the same problem 

Must be a corrupt save. Just don't use it until you start a new game.

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Must be a corrupt save. Just don't use it until you start a new game.

I tried to complete foot fetish quest after uninstal/reinstall Devious Device and Shout Like a Virgin, but my game crash again. I changed my skeleton and i tried to change mine meshes (i had foot makeup) but it crash again.. Maybe u must turn foot decoration in armor, and not an activable thing by MCM menu ;) 

1 hour ago, Miloujpp said:

I tried to complete foot fetish quest after uninstal/reinstall Devious Device and Shout Like a Virgin, but my game crash again. I changed my skeleton and i tried to change mine meshes (i had foot makeup) but it crash again.. Maybe u must turn foot decoration in armor, and not an activable thing by MCM menu ;) 

Nobody else has ever reported such problem. This is unique to you. It's already armor. Basic armor not even using devious devices. It's a version of the halo and horns.

As I said I believe your save is corrupt. The changes you are making could be making it even more corrupt if you break the golden rule. If I'm correct about a corrupt save you are going to have other problems too eventually.

You can likely only fix by starting a new game. Just don't use the feature if you don't want to start over. Until you try a completely new game, there's nothing more to look at since this must be ruled out for me to help. If a new game does not fix then next would be to look for a conflicting mod like "foot makeup" which I have no idea what it is.

3 hours ago, Chainsaw2000 said:

Hi VirginMarie,

are you interested to including this mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88740) into yours? :smiley:
I don't know if I'm allowed to post nexus links here :confused:

Hehe that's what I've been already working on! It's a lot of work since I wanted to change it to fit well with other devices, plus the author has not given any bodyslide support so I needed to convert it for both UUNP and CBBE. I have that done now. This will be implemented in a special way with the device changing.... will leave the details out for now... shhhhh our secret for now.

I guess this can now be considered a teaser.

Nexus links are fine.

Shout Like a Virgin Piercing.jpg

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I love a secret

By definition, it's something you get to tell one person at a time

;)

Ah but the secret part (how it's being used) has not been revealed maahuwhhhaaha.

1 hour ago, bovabova said:

I got a problem, when i look into my inventory it crashes

What can i do ?

Could be caused by another mod. This mod does nothing when you open inventory.

First thing to rule out... do you have a corrupt save? Most common cause of a corrupt save is not knowing/following the golden rule.

Another possibility is that you've corrupted your save by not following the instructions that say you must start a new game if upgrading to Devious Devices 4.

As a test... Start a new game.... open the inventory. Does it crash?

If no is a corrupt save and you need to start a new game.

If yes, not a corrupt save, thus there's some type of install problem.

If further help is needed, let me know the result of that test, and describe exactly when it crashes... the instant you open inventory? Or when you view a specific item (if so exactly what item)?

1 hour ago, bovabova said:

Also when the npcs talk, it goes by super fast

You need to provide a detailed description as I do not understand what you mean. Whatever this is could also be a corrupt save.

20 minutes ago, as6692170 said:

How do I finish Dare to Shout Like a Virgin?
I just finished pony girl but Nocturnal did not unlock my devices

Pony girl is a side thing, nothing to do with the main quest. When Pony Girl completes you will only be freed from Pony Girl devices. 

"Dare to Shout" should have started a quest called "Virgin Training" when you met Nocturnal. Read it's objective and do it. If you need further help tell me what the objective says.

If you don't have Virgin Training, what exactly does Dare to Shout's current objective say?

37 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Pony girl is a side thing, nothing to do with the main quest. When Pony Girl completes you will only be freed from Pony Girl devices. 

"Dare to Shout" should have started a quest called "Virgin Training" when you met Nocturnal. Read it's objective and do it. If you need further help tell me what the objective says.

If you don't have Virgin Training, what exactly does Dare to Shout's current objective say?

ScreenShot2.bmp

I mean how to do this?

Just need to shout?

45 minutes ago, as6692170 said:

ScreenShot2.bmp

I mean how to do this?

Just need to shout?

Yes shout. Troubleshooting #4 gives you full details of what to expect. I think you are on the last step listed there.

EDIT: When you shout if Nocturnal is not immediately starting an encounter, you have an install problem... Troubleshooting #3 would be your problem. That's likely your situation since you've obviously talked to Nocturnal to get the Pony Girl side quest. And if that's the case, after fixing, you may need to go back to an earlier save which is before meeting Nocturnal for the first time.