31 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I am not sure where this comes from... I already spent so many hours trying to get mods working with Shout. Maybe I copy my profile and try again with ZAZ 7.0 or without wildcat (while that one is definatly fun...).

Or do you have an idea where this comes from? 

I don't but agree trying Zaz 7 and/or no wildcat makes sense. 

Nice pics!

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I don't but agree trying Zaz 7 and/or no wildcat makes sense. 

Nice pics!

Both ZAZ and Wildcat seem unrelated (I have an install + new game with Zaz 7 and without wildcat now) 

In the meantime I could narrow it down a bit when the event occures:

- DD Bound Combat is enabled

- PC in heavy bondage

Event: I am in fighting stance and get attacked -> Nocturnal removes Heavy Bondage -> camera stuck/no combat controls (unfixable bug)

- DD Bound combat enabled/disabled, doesent matter

- PC in fighting stance (fists up/weapons drawn)

Event: Nocturnal puts PC in heavy bondage -> camera stuck/no combat controls

For now I disabled bound combat and well, I save ALOT already (only Save-alot-rim is Fun-to-play-rim sadly...) and try to go out of combat stance fast after fights.

Still not satisfied... would suck to play along and find another issue with that later on, hmm :frown:

Can anybody reproduce this?
Its simple. Get Heavy bondage with 100% chance in MCM. (I tried with all three types of heavy bondage. Its all the same with them. Also, for me the chance the bug occurs is 100% with the given circumstances).

if in combat stance after heavy bondage is removed -> camera bug

if in combat stance when heavy bondage is equiped-> camera bug 

The only save way around this is to disable bound combat and leave combat stance instantly after a fight is over.

Unrelated but something I noticed:

tgm (godmode) doesent prevent Nocturnal to turn up, even when I receive no damage :smile:

Is there a cheat or mod that could prevent that from happening? Or in other words: what could I change to make hits not register for Nocturnals appearance?

I have to admit, nocturnal jumping into my fights is currently the biggest downside of Shout Like A Virgin, at least for me. Not just because of the bug above. It would be fun to get those guys defeated without her constantly appearing.

58 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Both ZAZ and Wildcat seem unrelated (I have an install + new game with Zaz 7 and without wildcat now) 

I tested this a ton before releasing. Never happened.

Nocturnal's appearance would almost certainly not be relevant.

This feels like DD4 is having trouble switching up alternate animations which means looking into the install of DD4 and FNIS since those are the two mods in play.

DD4 requires one of the new FNIS 7 versions (there's regular and XXL). Are you using FNIS 7?

13 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

it is only the pony gag that gives the issue. all of the rest work fine.

I've tried to recreate this but can't. All Virgin gags work (mouth open) when I manually put them on. And checked to see that they are all setup identically. This feature is handled by DD and has always been known to occasionally mess up with any gag while other mods do facial expressions.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 9:30 PM, Nymra said:

I found out, that the Virgin Harness is causing the lack of whip marks. As soon as I choose Harness [None] the whip marks appear as usual. 

I've experimented with this. Can't recreate it. Tried a few Virgin harnesses and they don't block whip marks. Which harness blocked for you? And please try more to ensure it's consistently the case as I don't think you've found the cause.

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I tested this a ton before releasing. Never happened.

Nocturnal's appearance would almost certainly not be relevant.

This feels like DD4 is having trouble switching up alternate animations which means looking into the install of DD4 and FNIS since those are the two mods in play.

DD4 requires one of the new FNIS 7 versions (there's regular and XXL). Are you using FNIS 7?

Hmm, damn. Now I am running out of ideas what I could do...

I have FNIS 7 XXL and its been a while since I had problems with FNIS install at all. 

DD4 ... can it be related to the load order? I used loot, but some mods still had issues after that in the past.

I will try some of the DD and Zaz options next... but since I know now what causes this issue I think I still continue with my playthrough.

The mod is just too good to not play it :smiley:

As for your tipps: 
I knew them all already. The last 2 of them I found out about a week ago when I came back to SHOUT mod.

As for my tipps:
I cannot really recommend using Defeat or Deviously Helpless or Devious Devices Submit with Shout like a Virgin.

I can recommend "Unarmed Warfare - New Animations For Hand to Hand Combat" (already checked its not connected to my problem). Its great for bound combat (if it works for you, it looks awesome even in heavy bondage) and unarmed melee in general.

Wildcat Combat - My tipp:

Use "Novice" Settings.

Make "Damage Dealt" x8 modifier.

Enjoy ALOT of Killcams :smiley:

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I have FNIS 7 XXL and its been a while since I had problems with FNIS install at all. 

DD4 ... can it be related to the load order? I used loot, but some mods still had issues after that in the past.

I will try some of the DD and Zaz options next... but since I know now what causes this issue I think I still continue with my playthrough.

I did all testing with FNIS 7 regular. I'm going to test with XXL just in case.

It could be load order but loot's order concerning all the minimum requirement stack of mods get's it just fine.

There's nothing in DD settings that can effect this I think, other than turning Bound Combat off because that's triggering the switching of Alternate Animations and is when DD makes a call to FNIS. I expect it's this event bugging your camera due to the description of when it happens, and due to the fact that I know FNIS touches the camera. The unequip and equip of heavy bondage is also causing DD4 to make a call to FNIS to change animations.

Zaz is not in play here at all so nothing to try in it's settings. I say that because DD4 has stripped is dependency of Zaz entirely, and this mod is doing nothing with Zaz during the events you've described.

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

Can anybody reproduce this?

Its simple. Get Heavy bondage with 100% chance in MCM. (I tried with all three types of heavy bondage. Its all the same with them. Also, for me the chance the bug occurs is 100% with the given circumstances).

I tested each of the following setups, making sure to trigger both of the above conditions, at least 3x each.

1. Tried with my normal test mod stack. Includes FNIS 7 regular, nothing but the minimum requirements, cosmetic mods, and Cursed Loot
  2. Tried (1) above plus FNIS 7 XXL switched in (re-ran the FNIS generate of course)
  3. Tried with (2) above plus Wildcat. Noted that Wildcat does not use FNIS or do it's own animations, thus unlikely the cause

Did not re-create your "camera stuck" any time. Everything ran flawlessly.

In the past I use to run into camera stuck occasionally during combat and for a while it drove me crazy as I could not find the source. Then I found that removing Prison Overhaul (with Prison Overhaul Patch) oddly made it stop happening. This made no sense as I was never in jail during the camera freeze and I'm not sure it was the true cause, but since then I don't keep POP in my dev test mod stack. Do you have POP in your load order?

------

Side note:

I've been thinking about your dislike of Nocturnal showing up to unequip heavy bondage in battle, and putting some thought into if I should just get rid of her appearance. There's 2 reasons to keep it in:

1. You are vulnerable for a few seconds while the device is unequipped. She helps you.
  2. Continual re-equipping of heavy bondage... If she were not to appear, there's no chance of her re-equipping it since it's the "any encounter with Nocturnal" event that causes that.

I too found it fun to sometimes set the heavy bondage chance very high (even 100 like you are doing). It's the only time I find myself using DD's bound combat. You get this repeating chance to use bound combat briefly, but then it's removed before you die. If Nocturnal does not appear, you'd be left needing to shout all the time to get the same repeating effect.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I tested each of the following setups, making sure to trigger both of the above conditions, at least 3x each.

1. Tried with my normal test mod stack. Includes FNIS 7 regular, nothing but the minimum requirements, cosmetic mods, and Cursed Loot
  2. Tried (1) above plus FNIS 7 XXL switched in (re-ran the FNIS generate of course)
  3. Tried with (2) above plus Wildcat. Noted that Wildcat does not use FNIS or do it's own animations, thus unlikely the cause

Did not re-create your "camera stuck" any time. Everything ran flawlessly.

In the past I use to run into camera stuck occasionally during combat and for a while it drove me crazy as I could not find the source. Then I found that removing Prison Overhaul (with Prison Overhaul Patch) oddly made it stop happening. This made no sense as I was never in jail during the camera freeze and I'm not sure it was the true cause, but since then I don't keep POP in my dev test mod stack. Do you have POP in your load order?

------

Thank you for your effort.

In the meantime I also tried FNIS 7.0 without XXL (no change) and I am now removing all the mods I have to get to a basic thing to test... 

POP is not in my load order. I have a Profile with PoP, but no POP mod parts or Patches are in the SHOUT Profile.

I stripped alot of Mods already, including ENB, nothing changed :frown:

I now have a bigger step ahead: changing my Body mod... I have All in One Animated Pussy Mod which provides great stuff... 

But this mod is worth investing some research... and it is not the first time. It just eats up so much time :frown:

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Side note:

I've been thinking about your dislike of Nocturnal showing up to unequip heavy bondage in battle, and putting some thought into if I should just get rid of her appearance. There's 2 reasons to keep it in:

1. You are vulnerable for a few seconds while the device is unequipped. She helps you.
  2. Continual re-equipping of heavy bondage... If she were not to appear, there's no chance of her re-equipping it since it's the "any encounter with Nocturnal" event that causes that.

I too found it fun to sometimes set the heavy bondage chance very high (even 100 like you are doing). It's the only time I find myself using DD's bound combat. You get this repeating chance to use bound combat briefly, but then it's removed before you die. If Nocturnal does not appear, you'd be left needing to shout all the time to get the same repeating effect.

Honestly, I just would like to be invincible (cheating with Hitpoints) and then roundhouse kick buttnaked through hordes of enemies...

I dont care much for sense or reason in sex mods. I just want fun. I even grew tired of "loving back to health" since even the shortest animation is still too long and I always used Fast Forward there.

I just like some kinky looks and forward the story to see what your evil and sadistic mastermind has in store for me :smile:

1. this was never an issue. It happens so fast anyway.

For me its just... strange that in order to get the stuff removed you are either forced to remain stationariy and LET yourself beeing hit, or try to make a run for it and then eventually be hit anyway. 

My prefered way of doing it would be Deviously Helpless, but sadly the mod is not 100% perfect so sometimes I still get attacked. But no problem, since then DEFEAT can do the job.

But Nocturnals appearance just kills both mods efforts completly.

2. I dont even want the heavy bondage to be gone... 

For me, the experience would be even perfect if heavy bondage would just be an option in the Devices and not connected to Nocturnals Events. I just love the looks and the feeling of beeing totally bound and still fight my way through kicking and punching. 

Yes, I could do it in other mods, too, but only Shout like a Virgin is so heavy on questing, so I just hoped for a good time going through the enemies in the meantime.

As for Nocturnal: she is in fact my least favourite Character in your mod. I dont like her robe, her looks and all the ghostly stuff. Its perfect if she comes to me from time to time, but beeing able to control that a bit more through options, well. one can dream :smiley:

You dont have to change anything just for me of course. I will just find my way of doing it and still have alot of fun. I first have to solve that annoying bug anyway because it has another thing to it (player counts as busy bug...) so I really cannot play the mod at all at the moment. Or I would have to let go of heavy bondage at all, but I dont want that.

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I've added a short Tips video. It's hiding within the main page, and is on the Help Page.

I'm curious to know how many of you who've used the mod for a while, already knew all 4 tips?

On youtube? You're a brave one!

And I knew everything, do I get to have a cookie?

(Im français, donc désolé pour les problèmes)

Bonjour :smiley: j'ai un petit problème avec vous êtes mod :frown: Après shoutinh, je vais aux tavernes (comme The Winking Skeever), j'attends (2 ou 3 heures) et quand je sors, mon accident de jeu (quand la femme est venue donner moi un message)

3 minutes ago, Miloujpp said:

‎(Im french, so sorry about the problems)‎

‎ ‎‎Hello‎‎ ‎‎ ‎:smiley:‎ ‎‎ ‎‎I have a little problem with you're mod‎‎ ‎‎ ‎:frown:‎ ‎‎ ‎‎after shoutinh, I'm going to taverns (like The Winking Skeever), I wait (2 or 3 hours) and when I go out, my game crash (when the woman came to give me a message)‎‎ ‎

Troubleshooting #3

Hey,

Sorry to bother you again Marie,... I did everything I can imagine at the moment and the problem still persists. 

I made a log now. Is it telling you anything that might help or point me in a new direction to solve this?

(the word doc is already in order to read it properly...) 

The Problem was:

When equiped with Heavy armor in fighting stance or the other way round I get the locked camera bug :frown:

Papyrus.0.log

SKYRIM LOG.docx

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

Sorry to bother you again Marie,... I did everything I can imagine at the moment and the problem still persists. 

I made a log now. Is it telling you anything that might help or point me in a new direction to solve this?

(the word doc is already in order to read it properly...) 

The Problem was:

When equiped with Heavy armor in fighting stance or the other way round I get the locked camera bug :frown:

Papyrus.0.log

SKYRIM LOG.docx

According to the log, last thing that happened... this mod asked DD to remove Virgin Prisoner Chains - DD did that - DD then switched (via FNIS) the alternate animations to regular - DD also "updated player controls". The only thing this mod did is request the removal.

All looks normal except some of these errors could possibly be relevant - an install problem?...

[12/27/2017 - 02:08:44AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?  <-normal
[12/27/2017 - 02:08:44AM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?  <-normal
[12/27/2017 - 02:08:48AM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?  <- what mod this is from?
[12/27/2017 - 02:08:48AM] Cannot open store for class "TUFP_MenuControl", missing file?
[12/27/2017 - 02:08:48AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TUFP_MenuControl to TUFPMenuControl (0F0302B5) because their base types do not match
[12/27/2017 - 02:08:49AM] Cannot open store for class "dfwDeviousFramework", missing file? <- what mod this is from?
[12/27/2017 - 02:08:49AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?

Any chance you've installed something manually that you are not seeing in MO? Beyond looking into those above, since I can't recreate it, I can't do anything to find the cause. So far nobody else has reported the same problem including on the DD thread which I've been following since DD4 released.

What happens if you do a manual test? i.e. Get a simple yoke directly from DDx - manually equip it while weapons are drawn. It's not entirely the same as a test, but if this does recreate your stuck camera, then go further by doing the same with this mod uninstalled. Keep uninstalling things not mandatory till you find a cause.

Hi, hopefully I am not repeating question. I have a kinda big problem: When I complete virgin training for the first time and the reborn sequence starts, my stamina starts to constantly drain. I assume it is a part of the sequence as my character is roasting over fire, but the drain remain after the sequence. Is there any way to stop it using comand line? Sadly I have noticed it only after 200 saves, so if there is a fix that doesn't require old save reload I would be very happy.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎27 at 9:05 AM, sheolman said:

I love it, thank you.

will you add  Vaginal shout, Breast Shout   in the next version?

or, give us   Brest hit,Anal Whip.

Glad you are loving it. I think anal shout is enough :tongue:

5 hours ago, wsgthebg said:

Hi, hopefully I am not repeating question. I have a kinda big problem: When I complete virgin training for the first time and the reborn sequence starts, my stamina starts to constantly drain. I assume it is a part of the sequence as my character is roasting over fire, but the drain remain after the sequence. Is there any way to stop it using comand line? Sadly I have noticed it only after 200 saves, so if there is a fix that doesn't require old save reload I would be very happy.

Nobody has asked this question before you are the first. The only time this mod drains stamina is during whipping. This mod does not touch your stamina during the rebirth. I don't know what could cause it, maybe another mod?

Try using the "sexchange" console command (change then change back again) to clear it. I have no idea if that will work but sexchange tends to reset everything about your character.

21 hours ago, wsgthebg said:

If it is a little stamina drop every 10 seconds or so it might be the "Milkmod economy" mod.

That mod has a hook to loose milk (which drains stamina and magic) on orgasms, and sometimes it remains in looping.

Cheers 

Thanks for answers.

Nobody has asked this question before you are the first. The only time this mod drains stamina is during whipping. This mod does not touch your stamina during the rebirth. I don't know what could cause it, maybe another mod?

I have feared that, the character is quite old and I added mods as I founded them, so if anything I should me glad that the game is stable enough to play.

If it is a little stamina drop every 10 seconds or so it might be the "Milkmod economy" mod.

That mod has a hook to loose milk (which drains stamina and magic) on orgasms, and sometimes it remains in looping.

I do not use that mod, but it will be simillar problem with some other mod. It is about 20 stamina every 5 seconds.

My solution for now is spending some Hall of Glory points from Achieve that! mod to boost stamina regen. It works good enough for me.

i was wondering if there is a way for the females added by this mod to have their own custom bodies.  the problem i am having is that since i use a custom race with a custom body when i bodyslide the shout items to my custom body they look great on my character but they dont fit the other bodies in the mod like cassie and hamal.  sorry if this has been asked before.  really do enjoy the mod, great work on it.