46 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Is it still possible (and/or save) to use Free Cam via hotkey? I usually toggle it a lot with hotkey, but disable auto free cam. 

Yes possible. I use it too. The hotkey in Sexlab (F11 by default). I also keep free cam on in both mods and don't have issues in either case.

It's a matter of your save being a little corrupt, or some mod conflict (I know of a mod I stopped using as it seemed to cause it but not going to name it since I am not certain).

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

It's not caused by this mod directly, but indirectly when the "free cam" is used. It does not happen to me except I did experience it once when something bad got baked into my save (in this case it would not go away till I started a new game).

You can disable this mod from using FreeCam in MCM Misc tab. That's what I suggest. Also note that you may need to disable it in sexlab since you will still go into freecam when this mod uses sexlab.

Thank you so much for the quick feedback, I have turned autocam off in both sexlab and your mod (which is a shame, n/c now I am missing the hot animation) but it works like a charm. I have also moved your mod to the end of the load order to be sure. Will play around with the hotkey and try to to turn autocam back on. I think its literally just this one animation that gives it a fit. Do you know anything about "joy of perspective" by any chance? I was looking for a full body replacer and was using "skyrim enhanved camera in the past.....but heard it really does not play nice with sexlab...

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Yes possible. I use it too. The hotkey in Sexlab (F11 by default). I also keep free cam on in both mods and don't have issues in either case.

It's a matter of your save being a little corrupt, or some mod conflict (I know of a mod I stopped using as it seemed to cause it but not going to name it since I am not certain).

Can you please share that mods name? I am still investigating a bug I get with the heavy yoke and could not identify any mod yet. Havent tried with the new version yet (will do it soon), but in fact I am still unable to play Shout even with a new game with only basic mods because it breaks this way or that after some time (either the camera bug or "player busy" bug).

If you dont want to share in public, please write me a PM:smile:

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

I think its literally just this one animation that gives it a fit.

Maybe situational for you from that one animation, but this issue is well known and really to do with a Skyrim vulnerability. FeeCam is code that Ashal created (its in his utilities mod which is packaged with sexlab). I'm sure he's tried to make it less vulnerable but the Skyrim engine can go wrong here easily.

There's a chance you'd see the problem disappear by starting a new game. If you do that, even a test, and it does fix it I'd love to know.

Do you know anything about "joy of perspective" by any chance? I was looking for a full body replacer and was using "skyrim enhanved camera in the past.....but heard it really does not play nice with sexlab...

I do not.

5 hours ago, as6692170 said:

Hi, I tested validating zaz but nothing happened so I reinstalled zaz, but it still doesn't work,I use zaz 6.11

I also installed zaz 7.0 but it still doesn't work

I assume you mean you used the "Verify Zaz Working" option in MCM.

Have you carefully gone through each of the steps in Troubleshooting #3?

Are you starting a new game or using a save? If using a save, try as a test, a new game, then use the MCM verify option. If this works you've go a corrupt save. See the "golden rule" on the same post linked above.

one more question about the skeleton key: I have completed the quest for hircin and received a tome from nocturnal that I read in her temple next to the daedric statues, got the message "your skeleton key is now blessed" I realized that I have more daedric missions but was not sure if I could already use it: I tried to follow the instructions in the tome, but could not find a way to "equip" the key. It does not appear in my inventory under "keys" and could not locate it anywhere else. Is this a spell or do I have to first complete all the daedric missions nocturnal gives me in order to use it. Also I have not done any missions for Dibella (except for spanking one thief) hope there is no issue with the order you do things in.

Many thanks for your help!

one more question about the skeleton key: I have completed the quest for hircin and received a tome from nocturnal that I read in her temple next to the daedric statues, got the message "your skeleton key is now blessed" I realized that I have more daedric missions but was not sure if I could already use it: I tried to follow the instructions in the tome, but could not find a way to "equip" the key. It does not appear in my inventory under "keys" and could not locate it anywhere else. Is this a spell or do I have to first complete all the daedric missions nocturnal gives me in order to use it. Also I have not done any missions for Dibella (except for spanking one thief) hope there is no issue with the order you do things in.

Many thanks for your help!

Yes you can use it now. You could have been using the non-enchanted version ever since you first met Nocturnal.

It's the Virgin Anal Skeleton Key, a device. Equip it like you would any other Virgin Device using the MCM Device tab... select it, then change/reset.

Quests can be done in any order, or in parallel, however you like. 

Finally, the time has come to test your mode. The work and time you have put into are AMAZING! I have created a mod organizer profile around your mode - just the stuff I need so that there are no conflicts.

There is something minor that I am seeing - a Virgin tattoo on the head but only when a hair is present. If my character goes bald, it disappears. I have attached a screenshot. Is this how it should be? The tattoo on the butt is there too.

head.jpg

5 hours ago, kioo said:

Finally, the time has come to test your mode. The work and time you have put into are AMAZING! I have created a mod organizer profile around your mode - just the stuff I need so that there are no conflicts.

There is something minor that I am seeing - a Virgin tattoo on the head but only when a hair is present. If my character goes bald, it disappears. I have attached a screenshot. Is this how it should be? The tattoo on the butt is there too.

Yes I'm aware that this occurs. It's the outcome of me doing my own art/texture and not being good at it. :tongue: Had to learn it just for that one need. So it was a miracle it works at all. I decided its not too bad and could be considered intended. You can turn off the tats in MCM if you like.

On 2/9/2018 at 6:17 PM, VirginMarie said:

Beyond that, I'm looking for feedback!

• New ideas
  • Improvements
  • Bug fixes, even just very minor I want to hear about (none currently known to me)
  • What's your favourite thing that maybe I could expand on?

all the kinksTo be honest, I fail to think of a new kink for this to explore. Actually, I would suggest the opposite to avoid the bloatware path. The main issue I had with slav was the overwhelming quantity of stuff to do, and by extension my frustration of not being able to do everything (due to time constraints). As the ways for nocturnal and dibella to handle the player increases, the chances for the player to see a specific scenario decreases. This could make the whole mod unfocused: I'm on a spitroast, and now I'm a deer!

Anyhow, I didn't had time to get back to slav for quite a while now. Actually, I'm currently going through a week worth of messages posted on LL. So what I am writing may be related to an outdated experience. On a first hand there are many aspect of slav that I really like, one of them is how the mod touch nearly all the (not-gross) kinks. However, and I may have already said so, there is one point of the mod that felt weak: whenever the player goes back to nocturnal, at the end of a daedric hunt, and nocturnal does her health checkup of the player character body. In my experience, that part was always the same and became kind of boring. You'll tell me that I don't have to go back to nocturnal, probably, but you'll understand that if there is something in my quest log I need to do it. It's the same thing with the notification icon present on steam: I have to click on it. To my brain, it's like a noise in the background that I need to stop. That is my greatness weakness while playing slav, there are so much stuff to do at the same time and I need to do everything.

On a second hand, when I think about slav, I think first about the different kinks then about the daedric hunt. Why do we need to hunt down artifacts again? Is that an aspect of slav that you plan to flesh out? Maybe it's already explained in the mod, but I can't remember the reasons for the hunt at all. Is there a special relationship between dibella and nocturnal, or is it that nocturnal is acting as an antagonist to Dibella's plan to end Nirn through global thermosexual warfare? Joke aside, what is the story and is there an end to it?

Do you plan on creating a second mod (or a set of mods) which are specialized in certain kinks, while retaining the "virgin" idea? That is a simpler and less involved gameplay, more like the on-demand radiant quests of vanilla.

Thanks for your mod and your time, I do plan to revisit it eventually.

6 hours ago, bicobus said:

To be honest, I fail to think of a new kink for this to explore. Actually, I would suggest the opposite to avoid the bloatware path. The main issue I had with slav was the overwhelming quantity of stuff to do, and by extension my frustration of not being able to do everything (due to time constraints). As the ways for nocturnal and dibella to handle the player increases, the chances for the player to see a specific scenario decreases. This could make the whole mod unfocused: I'm on a spitroast, and now I'm a deer!

MCM Presets

This is at least in part why I'm thinking of MCM preset settings to select from, that give you different intensity of events without having to learn and mess with all the individual MCM settings. (copy/pasted from my original post on this topic)

• First Time Virgin - the current defaults used, recommended when you want to see all the quests at a reasonable pace
  • Virgin Rebel - events/encounters are fast and furious, and heavy bondage stays on longer! The mod owns you! Quest objectives set higher
  • Innocent Virgin - all events/encounters less frequent. Quest objectives set lower. Good for playing other quest mods at the same time

I was thinking of your feedback and a few others when I planned this. What do you think?

However, and I may have already said so, there is one point of the mod that felt weak: whenever the player goes back to nocturnal, at the end of a daedric hunt, and nocturnal does her health checkup of the player character body. In my experience, that part was always the same and became kind of boring.

Report in to Nocturnal Variety

I agree. I have always intended to create some variety here. It's a good idea to focus on something here. I'm open to suggestions.

You'll tell me that I don't have to go back to nocturnal, probably, but you'll understand that if there is something in my quest log I need to do it.

Well actually I'd not tell you that as you do in order to progress things until later. But what I CAN say is that you could use the "press and hold spacebar" hot key to fast forward through the scene. Also you can set the number of days to report in much higher. This would be set high for the Innocent Virgin preset mentioned above.

On a second hand, when I think about slav, I think first about the different kinks then about the daedric hunt. Why do we need to hunt down artifacts again? Is that an aspect of slav that you plan to flesh out? Maybe it's already explained in the mod, but I can't remember the reasons for the hunt at all. Is there a special relationship between dibella and nocturnal, or is it that nocturnal is acting as an antagonist to Dibella's plan to end Nirn through global thermosexual warfare? Joke aside, what is the story and is there an end to it?

Nocturnal tells you that you do it to gain trust with the deadrics, such that they will help in the Virgin rebirth. Nocturnal does not have enough power to do it alone. That's why their altars end up being added in the Ritual Chamber. Also each one completed gives you a place you can worship to return home.

Do you plan on creating a second mod (or a set of mods) which are specialized in certain kinks, while retaining the "virgin" idea? That is a simpler and less involved gameplay, more like the on-demand radiant quests of vanilla.

I might be able to achieve the same result using the MCM settings presets concept. This way I don't have to maintain multiple mods and its far more efficient than having multiple little mods loaded. So for example maybe you want to run the mod only for Word Wall Love (I've had that request). So maybe there are presets for things like that. What other things would you envision where only a part of the mod is active?

3 hours ago, kioo said:

I have a little compatibility question. I see that there is some stuff that needs disabling when having Cursed Loot. Is the Surrender on Disarm feature working with SLaV, or will I have problems if I enable it?

The only conflicts you can have with Cursed Loot (copy/pasted from Tips & Tricks) are...

• Death Alternative feature - Don't enable both this Mod's Death Alternative and Cursed Loot's Combat Surrender (DCL Rape Tab). Choose to use one or the other
  • Gaging me and preventing shout - No problem, disable Gags (DCL Devices Tab)
  • Virgin Potions Conflict - When you consume any potion, Cursed Loot's Uncontrollable Lust (if enabled) will activate when conditions are met, and this overrides any Virgin Potion effect. This can be disabled in Cursed Loot's Consequences Tab - "Uncontrollable Lust Enabled"

In the Death Alt case, the trigger in both mods is HP reaching almost death. So can't have both mods trying to do that. But Surrender on Disarm is different so...

• you would likely be fine with, this mod's Death Alternative enabled, Cursed Loot's disabled, while using Surrender on Disarm
  • this Mood's DA off, and Cursed Loot's on, using Surrender would definitely work

It's never come up as problem. Let me know if you find otherwise.

17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

In the Death Alt case, the trigger in both mods is HP reaching almost death. So can't have both mods trying to do that. But Surrender on Disarm is different so...

• you would likely be fine with, this mod's Death Alternative enabled, Cursed Loot's disabled, while using Surrender on Disarm
  • this Mood's DA off, and Cursed Loot's on, using Surrender would definitely work

It's never come up as problem. Let me know if you find otherwise.

Thank you! Will enable it and let you know if there is something.

Do the machines in Bleak Falls Barrow Word Wall and the three stones along the path that leads from Helgen to Riverwood have collisions? I just wanted to be sure that I installed the HDT SexToy mod correctly?

7 hours ago, kioo said:

Thank you! Will enable it and let you know if there is something.

Do the machines in Bleak Falls Barrow Word Wall and the three stones along the path that leads from Helgen to Riverwood have collisions? I just wanted to be sure that I installed the HDT SexToy mod correctly?

They have no collision. This is necessary since I use animations that were never intended for it and will not work with collision.

On 15.2.2018 at 5:05 PM, VirginMarie said:

Well this makes you the 2nd person to suggest dwemer deivces. See my reply here if you have not already.

It's an ambitious project. Doable for sure from the 3rd link above. Uncertain about the assets in the 2nd link. I'm warming up to it. Need to figure out what your unsolvable trials would be.

Alternatively I'm wondering if there's a way to expand on the Foot Fetish quest which is the existing quest with amputation. Any way a story could made where Hircine is in cahoots with dwemer? Or maybe after the first time the Order of the Lily repairs your feet and you lose your foot again, the Lily guys decide the last time did not go smoothly and send you into a dwemer location to find a powerful artifact to assist with the repair, but you end up in more trouble due to cursed traps.

Hello VirginMarie,

first of all, sorry for the late reply, have been busy the last days.

About Hircine: he's more the nature guy, being the patron of beast men and lycantrophes and the like. He is more an antithesis to a dwemer patron. So from a lore point of view, I wouldn't recommend using him.

About the unsolvable trials: I will send you a PM with suggestions for these trials. Because if you want to use them, they shouldn't be spoiled in this discussion. However, I'm neither a good writer, nor a game developer. I hope a possible implementation of my suggestions will be within limits. Although you're right with one thing, it would be an ambitious addition to the story.

On 2/21/2018 at 4:08 AM, VirginMarie said:

MCM Presets

This is at least in part why I'm thinking of MCM preset settings to select from, that give you different intensity of events without having to learn and mess with all the individual MCM settings. (copy/pasted from my original post on this topic)

• First Time Virgin - the current defaults used, recommended when you want to see all the quests at a reasonable pace
  • Virgin Rebel - events/encounters are fast and furious, and heavy bondage stays on longer! The mod owns you! Quest objectives set higher
  • Innocent Virgin - all events/encounters less frequent. Quest objectives set lower. Good for playing other quest mods at the same time

I was thinking of your feedback and a few others when I planned this. What do you think?

Well my point was more around being mindful of all the things that are already in the mod, not how fast the player can experience the content. These are two different topics, content and pace. That is if you are considering reducing the amount of time the player has to spend on some of your content, then maybe the presets aren't a solution. Maybe the existing content should be tweaked instead if the issue is time constraints. Overall I'm an adept of the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid), which means that if you can reduce complexity of a system while retaining the same amount of feature then use that path. I don't usually tweak MCM settings, because I'm lazy and I assume the default values are good enough to play around; exception is when something is so irritating, then I disable it (like the gag talk nonsense, nobody wants that).

From what I understand, this mod is relatively linear: the player has to do Nocturnal bidding to unlock new stuff, including Dibella. As content gets added, pace becomes an issue because of how stuff gets unlocked and experienced. Now this is fairly easy to address in a open world setting, I'll take Saints Row 2 as an example (it would help if you know of the game). In SR2 you have a main quest that the player can chose to do, alongside it you have side activities that are very silly and optional. The idea of SR2 is to have the player gain territory around town, while battling other gangs. The beauty of that game is that whatever the player does it always benefits his/her gang in some way, sure the main quest is important, but so does gaining territories and so is money. I believe the same approach could be used for shout like a virgin, to have activities not linked to either Dibella or Nocturnal quests but fitting nicely into the narrative of the two Goddesses. A bit like the waterfall of love, I guess. Anyhow having side activities, for both virgin and deflowered, would probably help more than a mcm preset.

Report in to Nocturnal Variety

I agree. I have always intended to create some variety here. It's a good idea to focus on something here. I'm open to suggestions.

You could delegate it to other places. The player does increase Nocturnal influence around skyrim through shrine workship, why not unlock a place once a shrine has been unlocked? I don't know about the health checkup though.

Well actually I'd not tell you that as you do in order to progress things until later. But what I CAN say is that you could use the "press and hold spacebar" hot key to fast forward through the scene. Also you can set the number of days to report in much higher. This would be set high for the Innocent Virgin preset mentioned above.

Yes, skipping dialogue is more of a patch at this point. The issue I was pointing was more about the repetitiveness in the process of reporting to nocturnal, that's been address in the previous point though.

Nocturnal tells you that you do it to gain trust with the deadrics, such that they will help in the Virgin rebirth. Nocturnal does not have enough power to do it alone. That's why their altars end up being added in the Ritual Chamber. Also each one completed gives you a place you can worship to return home.

Yeah, but why? Why does nocturnal has to do all that? And why is Dibella doing the exact opposite? This is an area of the mod that could be expanded to tell a story, for whomever which to listen or isn't too busy fapping. It doesn't have to be serious though, naughty Goddesses do exists.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎22 at 9:20 AM, CursedGor said:

About the unsolvable trials: I will send you a PM with suggestions for these trials. Because if you want to use them, they shouldn't be spoiled in this discussion. However, I'm neither a good writer, nor a game developer. I hope a possible implementation of my suggestions will be within limits. Although you're right with one thing, it would be an ambitious addition to the story.

Thanks I've replied to your PM.

13 hours ago, bicobus said:

Well my point was more around being mindful of all the things that are already in the mod, not how fast the player can experience the content. These are two different topics, content and pace. That is if you are considering reducing the amount of time the player has to spend on some of your content, then maybe the presets aren't a solution. Maybe the existing content should be tweaked instead if the issue is time constraints.

Refining and polishing existing content is exactly what my stated focus is now. We are on the same page I think.

Finding the very specific places the polish is needed is what I seek feedback for. You've identified the "reporting in" being repetitive and this is a good one. I need to figure out how to add variety. And I need feedback on where other specific places like this are.

As for pace, I'm looking to optionally slow down, or speed up (through presets), how frequent content arrives, how likely a new quest starts, and how many objectives need be completed. Example... how many bedeviled spits you must visit to complete Nocturnal's half of getting the 3rd word... this is an MCM setting like many others, and people would not need to set these individually if they don't want to be bothered, but rather just pick a preset. From your feedback many months ago, you had some frustration with too much at once, so I got this idea from you and others with similar feedback.

Overall I'm an adept of the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid), which means that if you can reduce complexity of a system while retaining the same amount of feature then use that path.

I have been mindful of KISS. Always try to use it. This includes the technical, and the parts exposed to the user. Any very specific places in the mod that you think need KISS applied?

I don't usually tweak MCM settings, because I'm lazy and I assume the default values are good enough to play around

That's my reason for the presets idea. It's for the lazy, or the new user not yet aware of what the MCM can do. I often see people with desires for something different, not realizing they can have what they want with the settings. So I want to make this easier with presets. Maybe even tie it into the story where Nocturnal gives you choices that result in the presets (you learn of the presets through the story?).

From what I understand, this mod is relatively linear

Its mostly not. Each quest has a trigger for the earliest that it can start, plus some random delay which can adjust in MCM. Most can end up in parallel and the order will be different each play through.

I believe the same approach could be used for shout like a virgin, to have activities not linked to either Dibella or Nocturnal quests but fitting nicely into the narrative of the two Goddesses. A bit like the waterfall of love, I guess. Anyhow having side activities, for both virgin and deflowered, would probably help more than a mcm preset.

Most quests work like the Impassioned Waterfall. So what you are describing is already the way it works. Even the main storyline can have parts ending up in parallel and start in a different order.

You could delegate it to other places. The player does increase Nocturnal influence around skyrim through shrine workship, why not unlock a place once a shrine has been unlocked? I don't know about the health checkup though.

Having the punishment occur in different locations is a possibility that I have considered before. That in combination with a little variety of what the punishments are would certainly make a big difference. Maybe sometimes you get put in a cage again for example.

Yes, skipping dialogue is more of a patch at this point. The issue I was pointing was more about the repetitiveness in the process of reporting to nocturnal, that's been address in the previous point though.

The advance hot key does not just skip dialogue. It skips the animations/entire scenes if you press and hold. For example, you can make the "reporting in scene" reduce from 15minutes down to 1 minute. It works for every single scene/encounter.

I see it as a very useful feature that no other mod has implemented (other than a variant on it in sexlab). You can repeat things, or choose not to.

I added this to the Tips video because from some feedback it seems the mod is not making this feature apparent enough. You are told about it once during the story but not everybody is catching it or reading etc. These pop-ups that teach you as you go, are also potential candidates for the polish I seek, and wonder if people have ideas. It's difficult to balance these with KISS (too much or too little?). Need very specific suggestions to improve.

Yeah, but why? Why does nocturnal has to do all that? And why is Dibella doing the exact opposite? This is an area of the mod that could be expanded to tell a story, for whomever which to listen or isn't too busy fapping. It doesn't have to be serious though, naughty Goddesses do exists.

The background story is under the heading "Story" on the main download page. While the quest plays out, I've stayed true to that story and thought I've, without just saying it straight up, given this story in the dialogue and letters. Again, I'm looking for very specific suggestions if this has fallen short.

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The background story is under the heading "Story" on the main download page. While the quest plays out, I've stayed true to that story and thought I've, without just saying it straight up, given this story in the dialogue and letters. Again, I'm looking for very specific suggestions if this has fallen short.

Refining and polishing existing content is exactly what my stated focus is now. We are on the same page I think.

TBH, I don't really remember reading the background story

Rather, I'd sort of rationalised the gameplay as the PC being a pawn in the eternal battle between excessive hedonism and ultra puritanism, with the protagonists being a whimsically inclined Mae West and a sadistic Andrea Dworkin

;)

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

TBH, I don't really remember reading the background story

Rather, I'd sort of rationalised the gameplay as the PC being a pawn in the eternal battle between excessive hedonism and ultra puritanism, with the protagonists being a whimsically inclined Mae West and a sadistic Andrea Dworkin

;)

lmao. Yes that's it exactly

I'm having clipping issues with the devices They fit smaller than the body I'm using. 

I am using the plain UNP body with HDT  and I've rebuilt bodyslide by selecting: 

Outfit/body: Unified UNP HDT

Preset UUNP - UNP

no group filters

Build Morphs checked. 

Then batch built everything. 

Although after clicking Build, it prompts me to choose output set as shown in the image.

So I chose Unified UNP HDT for all of them and built it. 

Yet harnesses, chains and devices all clip, fitting short.

Am I doing something wrong?  

PpMvZ6B.png

6 hours ago, fellel said:

I'm having clipping issues with the devices They fit smaller than the body I'm using. 

I am using the plain UNP body with HDT  and I've rebuilt bodyslide by selecting: 

Outfit/body: Unified UNP HDT

Preset UUNP - UNP

no group filters

Build Morphs checked. 

Then batch built everything. 

Although after clicking Build, it prompts me to choose output set as shown in the image.

So I chose Unified UNP HDT for all of them and built it. 

Yet harnesses, chains and devices all clip, fitting short.

Am I doing something wrong?  

Yes I think 2 things. Wrong body preset and need a group, but for details, carefully follow the steps in FAQ #11.