Not in combat. Double checked that.  My Busy  / Events is not active.  Tried saving, exiting and restarting the game. Zoned out and back in as well.  It is the Hircine shrine.  I did the quest siding with the werewolf and completeted the quest.  Ran over, killed the hags and then tried to worship.  Next time I ran in, used Killall to not even get in combat.  

Is there a setstage I can do?

Not in combat. Double checked that.  My Busy  / Events is not active.  Tried saving, exiting and restarting the game. Zoned out and back in as well.  It is the Hircine shrine.  I did the quest siding with the werewolf and completeted the quest.  Ran over, killed the hags and then tried to worship.  Next time I ran in, used Killall to not even get in combat.  

Is there a setstage I can do?

The busy state can be (when not clearable by this mod's player reset):

• sexlab is reporting as busy (thinks you are in a sexlab scene)
  • cursed loot, if you have it, has a scene trying to start
  • corrupt save

If one of these is true, you will find you can't worship shrines you've use before either. You could try to clear sexlab by waiting for another scene from it. Same for cursed loot. Or you could try going back to an earlier save (test another shrine first to see if it's clear).

You can...

SetStage VirginTraining 610

But this won't teleport you like worship would normally. Need to get yourself to the Twilight Sep to proceed and can use a shine you've used before, but as mentioned above I think they wont work either so need to clear the actual problem up first. Many other things will not work if the mod thinks you are busy.

I had a problem looting corpses in slow time mode after interacting with the mushrooms.

I tried to access their inventory several times, failed, and then my character got stuck in

place until the effect wore off. I could jump, but not walk.

I love the mushrooms, BTW. It would be great if their were some dildo scenes where

mushrooms were used instead of non-immersive pieces of shiny plastic :rolleyes:

I had a problem looting corpses in slow time mode after interacting with the mushrooms.

I tried to access their inventory several times, failed, and then my character got stuck in

place until the effect wore off. I could jump, but not walk.

I tried looting in slow-mo just now. Could not re-create your problem.

If this happens, using Player Reset in MCM misc tab would un-stuck you. Consuming another love potion likely would too.

Whatever happened to you I don't think I could fix as the slow mo effect is vanilla, and this mod has no interaction with looting. Maybe you have cursed loot and an event from that mod was getting stuck. Thanks for letting me know I will watch for it. Let me know if you end up noticing a pattern for the cause of it.

It would be great if their were some dildo scenes where mushrooms were used instead of non-immersive pieces of shiny plastic :rolleyes:

If I ever try to learn how to make my own animations with animated objects, this will be the first thing I try to do :P

Hey VirginMarie.  :wub:

I got a little suggestion for you. Its pretty random and i only thought about it twice but i think its worth looking at :)

So I saw this Picture on HentaiFoundry: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/BenMorbez/541117/A-gods-blessing

And i thought about Creatures trying to pleasure the Dragonborn on his Travels. Maybe a Bear is impressed by the Beauty of the Dragonborn and.. you know.. wants a piece :D

-Aki

Little Fact: I love seeing this Mod develope because its S-P-E-C-I-A-L. 

Hey VirginMarie.  :wub:

I got a little suggestion for you. Its pretty random and i only thought about it twice but i think its worth looking at :)

So I saw this Picture on HentaiFoundry: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/BenMorbez/541117/A-gods-blessing

And i thought about Creatures trying to pleasure the Dragonborn on his Travels. Maybe a Bear is impressed by the Beauty of the Dragonborn and.. you know.. wants a piece :D

-Aki

Little Fact: I love seeing this Mod develope because its S-P-E-C-I-A-L. 

Always love to see people's ideas. But for me, creatures are icky and the mod's support for them are from losing a bet with my husband :P So I'm unlikely to do more with beasties.

You likely already know... the love shout causes a beast to "want a piece" (and get some), if you have creatures enabled in MCM. The love potion will also do it if enabled.

i have a question, a side from maiden in need, delivering the messages from both nocturnal and dibella, and the freeing of cassia quest, are there any more plans for cassia?

if there isnt, i had an idea, she could become a potential follower or spouse/lover who would be completely devoted to the dragonborn after being freend via the actions when the dragonborn gets her freed

i have a question, a side from maiden in need, delivering the messages from both nocturnal and dibella, and the freeing of cassia quest, are there any more plans for cassia?

if there isnt, i had an idea, she could become a potential follower or spouse/lover who would be completely devoted to the dragonborn after being freend via the actions when the dragonborn gets her freed

There's been several people suggesting Cassia as a follower which is what led me to doing more with her already... namely the Maiden Liberation (save Cassia) quest.

I've not wanted to make her a follower because Nocturnal is already, in a very different way, your follower. But since this request keeps coming up, it's still on my "maybe to do list" :)

Greetings. I'm just getting around to doing the "Spank a Thief" quests for the first time. After killing the thief, is the spanking animation in ZAP supposed to play? For me, a Sexlab animation plays instead. Possibly a mod conflict on my end? I tried turning of the animation filters in the DD MCM thinking that it was overwriting the ZAP settings but to no avail. I tried looking around the forums to see if anyone else had this problem and didn't see anything. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! 

18 minutes ago, That1Guy115 said:

Greetings. I'm just getting around to doing the "Spank a Thief" quests for the first time. After killing the thief, is the spanking animation in ZAP supposed to play? For me, a Sexlab animation plays instead. Possibly a mod conflict on my end? I tried turning of the animation filters in the DD MCM thinking that it was overwriting the ZAP settings but to no avail. I tried looking around the forums to see if anyone else had this problem and didn't see anything. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! 

After hitting the thief (not killing), this mod asks sexlab to play any animation with the tag "spanking". Could be from ZAP or elsewhere. If none is found with that tag I think it would randomly play anything else but not sure. Sounds like somehow sexlab is not finding anything with the tag (and IS playing something else). Solution is to correct using sexlab's options such as resetting registry.

I hope the quest objective still completed and you are able to proceed?

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

After hitting the thief (not killing), this mod asks sexlab to play any animation with the tag "spanking". Could be from ZAP or elsewhere. If none is found with that tag I think it would randomly play anything else but not sure. Sounds like somehow sexlab is not finding anything with the tag (and IS playing something else). Solution is to correct using sexlab's options such as resetting registry.

I hope the quest objective still completed and you are able to proceed?

Yes the quest does complete (although Nocternal will have words for me since I wasn't protected. Oops). I reset the SL registery and did the same for ZAP. Didn't fix. So I fully cleaned SL and re-registered ZAP and that didn't help. I'm not familiar with how ZAP tags it's animations. Like does the Spanking animation actually have that tag? Can you confirm that the ZAP animation works for you during that encounter? I mean if the ZAP spank animation works for other people I'm not sure what's causing mine to break. When I have time I will look for an alternate animation for Sexlab Animation Loader. At least then I can confirm it has the "spanking" tag in the SLAL's MCM. Since the quest completes it's not a big problem for me.

Edit: I found and added an animation pack that had spanking animations. I hit the thief and it played the new animations! So we all good. :grin: Guess some ZAP animations don't have tags or something.  

Edited by That1Guy115
12 hours ago, Mikey-likes-it said:

cart works perfect. love that you can fast travel with + pause for battle + yoke comes off temporary for battle

Hm, I usually have S.L.U.T.S. installed in my mod order, but that mod is interesting because it does not do any of the above things. It is a real challenge to get from A to B w/o fast travel and the ability to put up any meaningful defense. Are these configurable?

Edited by monsta88
grammar
1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Hm, I usually have S.L.U.T.S. installed in my mod order, but that mod is interesting because it does not do any of the above things. It is a real challenge to get from A to B w/o fast travel and the ability to put up any meaningful defense. Are these configurable?

Cart Duty has MCM options but not related to those things as I can't imagine wanting to turn them off. But if you end up with any wishes for configurability let me know.

I have a little suggestion! Because it makes no sense (for me)! You should (if possible) take away the Penetration-Scene in the Bleak Falls Barrow ( First word to learn/ where you are have to go to get the dragon stone) because at this point normaly you can´t use a shout and you have normaly not a chance to meet Nocturnal! So the mod / Quest actually can not have started yet! Another suggestion is a little thing for the Robe of Nocturnal! When possible it would be a great thing: You wearing the Robe there is a higher chance to get in trouble loosing your Virginity! Sorry for the bad english it´s not my first language! Hope you will understand my suggestions!