I have an issue with building the items in Bodyslide, according to the FAQ page, I should see 25 Virgin items, but I only see 4 of them. I assume it's related to the items ingame not matching my body, but I have no idea what would cause this, or where to look for clues as I'm bodyslide noob who barely learned how to batch build.

I have installed the main file and UUNP bodyslide package and I have the main requirements as well.

I would be grateful for some advice.

bodyslide.PNG

1 hour ago, Arkus said:

I have an issue with building the items in Bodyslide, according to the FAQ page, I should see 25 Virgin items, but I only see 4 of them. I assume it's related to the items ingame not matching my body, but I have no idea what would cause this, or where to look for clues as I'm bodyslide noob who barely learned how to batch build.

I have installed the main file and UUNP bodyslide package and I have the main requirements as well.

I would be grateful for some advice.

bodyslide.PNG

Try changing the Outfit/Body selection at the top left of the window. It looks like the selection you have there might be restricting which items show up. If you set it to UUNP HDT (I think that's what the option is called) everything should appear.

From memory, the virgin devices are split in the list as well, so there are some that appear down at the bottom, but the rest are all higher up, above the "Unified UNP..." entries.

3 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Try changing the Outfit/Body selection at the top left of the window. It looks like the selection you have there might be restricting which items show up. If you set it to UUNP HDT (I think that's what the option is called) everything should appear.

From memory, the virgin devices are split in the list as well, so there are some that appear down at the bottom, but the rest are all higher up, above the "Unified UNP..." entries.

No matter what I choose in the Outfit/Body or Preset fields, it does not seem to make a difference. There are still only those four items and no other items with "virgin" in name are anywhere in the list.

30 minutes ago, Arkus said:

No matter what I choose in the Outfit/Body or Preset fields, it does not seem to make a difference. There are still only those four items and no other items with "virgin" in name are anywhere in the list.

I copied the FAQ below. You are not doing the green one. Once you do that, if there's still not a complete list, it's an install problem... uninstall the bodyslide package with your mod manager, restart the computer, install again.

Pre-req: Must use an HDT body (CBBE or UUNP). Is required by devious devices. Thus you must have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and HDT Physics Extensions. Symptoms of these incorrectly installed: HDT chains not working / CTD when you first meet a "Virgin Ghost".

• Requires Bodyslide v3.7+
  • Requires the separately downloaded & installed Shout Like a Virgin Bodyslide CBBE or UUNP package
  • As of Bodyslide Package v3, expect to see 25 Virgin items. Names prefixed with "Virgin"
  • Select your preset (example in screenshot used is Virgin Pushup)
  • For Group Filter, select "Shout Like a Virgin" as in the screenshot
  • If you want to use Morphs in game with Racemenu, must check "Build Morphs" (not selected in screenshot)
  • Use Batch Build button to build
  • Make sure you've also built your body with the same preset, and that your body was either CBBE Body HDT or UUNP Body HDT (this FAQ assume you've done this previously)
          post-1196286-0-82463700-1483761288_thumb.png

Hi,

I'm in the virgin training for the 2d time and Nocturnal asks that I complete Taste of death and then worship her shrine. The quest marker points towards Namira's reachcliff dungeon so I was wrong thinking i had to go back to nocturnal chamber.

I have completed taste of death (killed Verulus priest and eated its flesh) but i cannot find a way to worship Namira's shrine?

Or is it still the Nocturnal shrine I have to worship?

8 hours ago, boulou said:

Hi,

I'm in the virgin training for the 2d time and Nocturnal asks that I complete Taste of death and then worship her shrine. The quest marker points towards Namira's reachcliff dungeon so I was wrong thinking i had to go back to nocturnal chamber.

I have completed taste of death (killed Verulus priest and eated its flesh) but i cannot find a way to worship Namira's shrine?

Or is it still the Nocturnal shrine I have to worship?

You worship Namira's shrine. If Virgin Training is selected in your quest journal, the activator has a quest marker, just in front of the shrine.

im not sure if this idea has been mentioned. for nocturnal's robes, i was wondering, is it possible for you to make 3 different variants which boost a set of skills.

examples: 1 that is based around her vanilla story arc, where she is the patron of thieves and assassins, which would boost sneak, archery and lockpicking. 1 that would boost 1h, 2h and block for the fighter/warrior type. and 1 that would boost magika (mana) magika regen, and destruction for the mage type.

she could give the thief/assassin one by default and tell you that shes given it special bonuses for a thief or assassin. you would be able to worship her shrine and ask her if she has something for a warrior or a mage, she could say that she has made 2 more varriants, 1 for a warrior and 1 for a mage.

if possible make the robe not enchantable so as not to be to over powered.

18 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

im not sure if this idea has been mentioned. for nocturnal's robes, i was wondering, is it possible for you to make 3 different variants which boost a set of skills.

examples: 1 that is based around her vanilla story arc, where she is the patron of thieves and assassins, which would boost sneak, archery and lockpicking. 1 that would boost 1h, 2h and block for the fighter/warrior type. and 1 that would boost magika (mana) magika regen, and destruction for the mage type.

she could give the thief/assassin one by default and tell you that shes given it special bonuses for a thief or assassin. you would be able to worship her shrine and ask her if she has something for a warrior or a mage, she could say that she has made 2 more varriants, 1 for a warrior and 1 for a mage.

if possible make the robe not enchantable so as not to be to over powered.

Thanks. I've added this to my ideas list.

1 hour ago, Cavusch said:

virgin anal skeleton key is missing in my inventory. i tried to get it via console, drops into the inventory, but i still can't see it.

Can't see it as an item in your inventory menu? If it's not been equipped it would most often not be there.

Can't see it on your character?

Are you selecting it in MCM (Devices tab), then hitting reset?

On 09.12.2017 at 8:09 PM, VirginMarie said:

Can't see it as an item in your inventory menu? If it's not been equipped it would most often not be there.

Can't see it on your character?

Are you selecting it in MCM (Devices tab), then hitting reset?

completed the reading rituel to have it. it appeared in pc's hand in the video but then i could't find it in my inventory to got equipped on my char. Tried to have it via console commands -on the top left info appeared that i had it - but when i tried searching it in the inventory it was still not there. then i started a new game and with console i could get one. then i loaded the old save and console did work that time. i don't know why but it's solved.  sorry to bother you and of course thank you for this mod it's really good

May I pose a question?

Since I would like to slow this mod events down are the options in the encounters and misc tab freely on/off switchable?

Meaning: can I, for example, switch the "don't report in" option on and off when needed? or does this kill the quest/mod/save and everything goes to oblivion? :grin:

I have several mods that could sometimes make reporting on time problematic (like falmer enslavement in Delzaron's TID)

Cheers

6 hours ago, Cavusch said:

completed the reading rituel to have it. it appeared in pc's hand in the video but then i could't find it in my inventory to got equipped on my char. Tried to have it via console commands -on the top left info appeared that i had it - but when i tried searching it in the inventory it was still not there. then i started a new game and with console i could get one. then i loaded the old save and console did work that time. i don't know why but it's solved.  sorry to bother you and of course thank you for this mod it's really good

You get any Virgin device is by selecting it in the MCM Devices tab, then select change/reset.

You never need to use the console. The key won't be placed into inventory. All is working as normal.

The un-Enchanted Skel Key was available for you to use ever since you first met Nocturnal.

4 hours ago, sshar22 said:

May I pose a question?

Since I would like to slow this mod events down are the options in the encounters and misc tab freely on/off switchable?

Meaning: can I, for example, switch the "don't report in" option on and off when needed? or does this kill the quest/mod/save and everything goes to oblivion? :grin:

I have several mods that could sometimes make reporting on time problematic (like falmer enslavement in Delzaron's TID)

Cheers

Yes freely switchable. As it says in the tool tip, changing the "reporting in" is effective on your next rebirth. Everything else is immediate. You WILL be slowing or stopping certain quests from progress, but never permanent.

Hello.

For some unknown reason im getting a CTD when im trying to load into the game,even a new start.

I found out what's causing it.Its something with FNIS generated files.I can load my game without CTD but i need the files so what could be causing this CTD?

I've downloaded all the requirements and im using MO.

17 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Hello.

For some unknown reason im getting a CTD when im trying to load into the game,even a new start.

I found out what's causing it.Its something with FNIS generated files.I can load my game without CTD but i need the files so what could be causing this CTD?

I've downloaded all the requirements and im using MO.

Not sure I can help since you are saying it's FNIS, not this mod. Might need to get help from the FNIS support thread.

Make sure it's the right version of FNIS. If you are trying to use FNIS SE for example, that probably won't work.

1. You say it's caused by FNIS generated files but are not explaining that. What does this mean? How do you know it's FNIS generated files? What do you do to load without a CTD?
  2. When you generate FNIS are there errors and if so what are they?
  3. When does it CTD... loading the game before the first menu? Or when you load a save or start a new game?

Attaching your papyrus log may help (a "how to" is in this mod's FAQs).

17 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Not sure I can help since you are saying it's FNIS, not this mod. Might need to get help from the FNIS support thread.

Make sure it's the right version of FNIS. If you are trying to use FNIS SE for example, that probably won't work.

1. You say it's caused by FNIS generated files but are not explaining that. What does this mean? How do you know it's FNIS generated files? What do you do to load without a CTD?
  2. When you generate FNIS are there errors and if so what are they?
  3. When does it CTD... loading the game before the first menu? Or when you load a save or start a new game?

Attaching your papyrus log may help (a "how to" is in this mod's FAQs).

1.By generated files i mean the files that FNIS creates when you press the update behavior fnis button.I know its these files because the result of the update is stored in the Overwrite "Files" in MO.When im loading the game without them i can load fine but when i load with these files im crashing.

2.I have no errors in FNIS and im using the most recent version for Oldrim.

3.When i load the save or start a new game its not an insta crash.

Edit:added the log like you said

Papyrus.0.log

24 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

1.By generated files i mean the files that FNIS creates when you press the update behavior fnis button.I know its these files because the result of the update is stored in the Overwrite "Files" in MO.When im loading the game without them i can load fine but when i load with these files im crashing.

2.I have no errors in FNIS and im using the most recent version for Oldrim.

3.When i load the save or start a new game its not an insta crash.

Edit:added the log like you said

Papyrus.0.log

There is nothing obvious to me.

Your log shows me you started a new game, yet there's 147 errors. Not all of them would matter but things are not healthy. Nothing clearly points to FNIS so I'm not convinced the problem is actually FNIS. Looks like possibly SD+ is having some trouble with FNIS.

If it were me, I'd use process of elimination by deactivating all but the minimum requirement for a selected quest mod, whether that be this mod or another (but one that requires FNIS). Then if FNIS generated files is no longer a problem when you start a new game, start adding mods back in, testing with a new game each time, till you find the conflict.

15 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

There is nothing obvious to me.

Your log shows me you started a new game, yet there's 147 errors. Not all of them would matter but things are not healthy. Nothing clearly points to FNIS so I'm not convinced the problem is actually FNIS. Looks like possibly SD+ is having some trouble with FNIS.

If it were me, I'd use process of elimination by deactivating all but the minimum requirement for a selected quest mod, whether that be this mod or another (but one that requires FNIS). Then if FNIS generated files is no longer a problem when you start a new game, start adding mods back in, testing with a new game each time, till you find the conflict.

Alright i found which animation is causing it its https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ [With all the animations chosen in the FOMOD].When this one is used with your mod its causing the crash.

Also how can i fix these errors?With Tes5edit?

21 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Alright i found which animation is causing it its https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ [With all the animations chosen in the FOMOD].When this one is used with your mod its causing the crash.

Also how can i fix these errors?With Tes5edit?

I have no idea as I can't imagine how an animation pack could cause a crash. I use that one without any problem.

Normally I'd suspect you've exceeded FNIS's max animations but you've already said you get no errors reported by FNIS. If exceeding you'd need the XXL version of FNIS.

18 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I have no idea as I can't imagine how an animation pack could cause a crash. I use that one without any problem.

Normally I'd suspect you've exceeded FNIS's max animations but you've already said you get no errors reported by FNIS. If exceeding you'd need the XXL version of FNIS.

I have 11k animations but im using the XXL version of FNIS.