Being whipped when you have the asphyxiation collar on is just not practical

when you have companions. If the pose changes while you're being whipped

and one of the blows strikes between poses, it registers as an attack and

companions will attack the person doing the whipping. It would fix things

if you called up only one animation and stuck with it until the scene was

finished; I think the scene would flow better too.

There might be a conflict with Prison Overhaul Patch. Whenever the PC's

wearing virgin wrist restraints the camera is automatically switching from first person

to third person right before the idle pose changes. I don't know whether your

script is doing that or not, but I do know POP has some script for changing

to third person when equipping ZAZ props like crosses and pillories.

Whoever's script is responsible, it's really aggravating when trying to

use a bow to have the camera keep dropping out of first person.

My character is getting an urge to get back at Nocturnal for tormenting

her. Any chance of revenge in the future? It needs to be something

really good; maybe chaining Nocturnal to a rock and having a dragon

rip her liver out once a day for all eternity or perhaps a decades-long

troll gangbang; if you're feeling charitable ;)

Sexlab does a poor job of blocking animations when holes are plugged

in consensual and non-consensual scenarios. I like to role play that

attackers and companions use my PC's mouth or breasts (which I keep

unblocked) when she's wearing other chastity devices. Unfortunately

I keep getting inappropriate animations. Any suggestions on how I

might improve the filtering?

Thanks for all your hard work and fresh ideas :)

25 minutes ago, panthercom said:

Being whipped when you have the asphyxiation collar on is just not practical

when you have companions. If the pose changes while you're being whipped

and one of the blows strikes between poses, it registers as an attack and

companions will attack the person doing the whipping. It would fix things

if you called up only one animation and stuck with it until the scene was

finished; I think the scene would flow better too.

• This does not happen for me, nor has anyone reported it before. I need to be able to recreate and then maybe can find a fix. Do you use some sort of follower mod? Does it happen with vanilla followers?
  • Removing the pose change will not be enough because often at the end of the last pose, you are hit with the whip while out of pose
  • As somewhat of a solution, I believe you can stop your followers aggression with the love shout as it will calm them

There might be a conflict with Prison Overhaul Patch. Whenever the PC's

wearing virgin wrist restraints the camera is automatically switching from first person

to third person right before the idle pose changes. I don't know whether your

script is doing that or not, but I do know POP has some script for changing

to third person when equipping ZAZ props like crosses and pillories.

Whoever's script is responsible, it's really aggravating when trying to

use a bow to have the camera keep dropping out of first person.

When this mod does the animation change for wrist restraints, it's a call to FNIS, and FNIS is then doing the first to third person change. So I think not likely POP related. It's this mod but indirectly and I can't change what FNIS is doing. Only thing I can suggest is disable Magical Wrist Restraints (Punishing Devices tab).

My character is getting an urge to get back at Nocturnal for tormenting

her. Any chance of revenge in the future? It needs to be something

really good; maybe chaining Nocturnal to a rock and having a dragon

rip her liver out once a day for all eternity or perhaps a decades-long

troll gangbang; if you're feeling charitable ;)

hehe no promises but I've added to my "maybe to do list".

Sexlab does a poor job of blocking animations when holes are plugged

in consensual and non-consensual scenarios. I like to role play that

attackers and companions use my PC's mouth or breasts (which I keep

unblocked) when she's wearing other chastity devices. Unfortunately

I keep getting inappropriate animations. Any suggestions on how I

might improve the filtering?

Thanks for all your hard work and fresh ideas :)

No suggestions. Filtering is done by DD not sexlab. I recommend turning all 3 filters off in DD since it's too problematic and then at least you have the best variety. Virgin devices will still stop virginity loss with them off.

I've tried two companion control mods and had the whip/aggro problem happen. First was

Amazing Follower Tweaks, which I dropped in favor of Enhanced Follower Framework. I

can't recall if I've tried it without either of those mods. I'll try it without EFF and with

Lydia as a companion and see what happens.

That would be a shame if I had to disable the wrist restraints, because I love the lewd idles.

How about an option to only equip them in towns or cities, the bystanders would probably

appreciate the poses more than the bears and wolves out in the wild ;)

Edited by panthercom
23 hours ago, panthercom said:

I've tried two companion control mods and had the whip/aggro problem happen. First was

Amazing Follower Tweaks, which I dropped in favor of Enhanced Follower Framework. I

can't recall if I've tried it without either of those mods. I'll try it without EFF and with

Lydia as a companion and see what happens.

i dont think it is any follower mod causing the whipping to make the follower go hostile towards the person(s) doing the whipping. i use AFT and never have had any follower go hostile during the scene. i have used Lydia, Jordis, Serana, and none of them have attacked the person. i think it is another mod that is causing your issue.

Hi, sorry for bothering you. I have a problem when Nocturnal first appears. (After you receive the warning.) Basically, she spawns and then just kind of stands there, disappearing faintly and reappearing. Whenever I try to talk to her, it says; "This person is busy." She isn't doing any pose. Or anything. She just stands there staring at me. Its very awkward! Somebody mentioned using the commands 'Disable' and 'Enable'. But all it does is prompt her to respawn. She spawns fine. It doesn't prevent her from being 'busy'. Whatever is supposed to happen, which I have no idea, doesn't trigger. Is it as ordinary as a mod conflict? Or am I missing something, like having a Nocturnal outfit mod.

13 minutes ago, Leonll said:

Hi, sorry for bothering you. I have a problem when Nocturnal first appears. (After you receive the warning.) Basically, she spawns and then just kind of stands there, disappearing faintly and reappearing. Whenever I try to talk to her, it says; "This person is busy." She isn't doing any pose. Or anything. She just stands there staring at me. Its very awkward! Somebody mentioned using the commands 'Disable' and 'Enable'. But all it does is prompt her to respawn. She spawns fine. It doesn't prevent her from being 'busy'. Whatever is supposed to happen, which I have no idea, doesn't trigger. Is it as ordinary as a mod conflict? Or am I missing something, like having a Nocturnal outfit mod.

Most likely you need to follow the steps for the "most common problem" here.

7 hours ago, jefferysteele said:

do you know how to use/install FNIS through MO because I cant get it to work.

Spoiler

23a6b72cc1fc301c49f4fde1368a821e.jpeg

c2fb5d8ae68b285baad1f2c3b246489e.jpeg

You need to specify the path to the file Generate_FNIS_For_Users.exe in the line "Executable File" and the folder where this file is located in the "Start in ..."

Edited by stas2503

Awesome mod, really enjoying it - thank you for including plenty of customization options through the MCM. :)

I may have run into an incompatibility issue, noticed it with the "Pain is Pleasure" animation. Noctural spawns, my character gets bound and posed without any issue and the whipping starts then randomly ends abruptly as Noctural seems to freeze after a couple of attacks. Skipping a stage of the animation by pressing space allows Noctural to get in another hit or two after sheathing and unsheathing her whip but then she freezes again.

I took the time tonight to see if I could find the mod responsible by removing mods from my load order and it seems to be Ultimate Combat.      

I confirmed this by creating a brand new load order only populated by the requirements of this mod and it's prerequisites - in this load order the animation runs fine, until I add in Ultimate Combat.

Notably it seems like it may be related to some new attack animations included in Ultimate Combat, as it seemed to be fine if I run FNIS without Ultimate Combat and then enable it after.

Is there a way to disable the aftersex exhaustion? It seems to conflict with Death alternative and some other mods that use sex ending as a trigger for certain actions.

@vampsel

Does characters who are attacking training dummies also freeze in the middle of an animation? If yes then open FNIS and toggle the tktk1's TK Dodge/UltimateCombat patch righ over the certaur race patch in the menu. That should fix the animation freezing

26 minutes ago, vampsel said:

Awesome mod, really enjoying it - thank you for including plenty of customization options through the MCM. :)

I may have run into an incompatibility issue, noticed it with the "Pain is Pleasure" animation. Noctural spawns, my character gets bound and posed without any issue and the whipping starts then randomly ends abruptly as Noctural seems to freeze after a couple of attacks. Skipping a stage of the animation by pressing space allows Noctural to get in another hit or two after sheathing and unsheathing her whip but then she freezes again.

I took the time tonight to see if I could find the mod responsible by removing mods from my load order and it seems to be Ultimate Combat.      

I confirmed this by creating a brand new load order only populated by the requirements of this mod and it's prerequisites - in this load order the animation runs fine, until I add in Ultimate Combat.

Notably it seems like it may be related to some new attack animations included in Ultimate Combat, as it seemed to run fine if I run FNIS without Ultimate Combat and then enable it after.

Thanks for reporting this. This would likely effect any mod that uses a whip with a vanilla AI combat pacakge. Same problem occurs if using Dual Sheath Redux which was already listed in the mod conflicts and I don't know of a way to resolve.

I've added Ultimate Combat to the Mod Conflicts section which is under Troubleshooting.

9 minutes ago, Juhna said:

Is there a way to disable the aftersex exhaustion? It seems to conflict with Death alternative and some other mods that use sex ending as a trigger for certain actions.

Events tab - Exhausted - After Loving Chance - set chance to 0

9 minutes ago, Juhna said:

@vampsel

Does characters who are attacking training dummies also freeze in the middle of an animation? If yes then open FNIS and toggle the tktk1's TK Dodge/UltimateCombat patch righ over the certaur race patch in the menu. That should fix the animation freezing

So for you Ultimate Combat is fine if the FNIS patch is used?

26 minutes ago, Juhna said:

@vampsel

No, I didn't notice any freezing on the mobs hitting the dummies at the companion's guild house - I also have that patch enabled already as both TK Dodge and Ultimate Combat has instructions to enable it.

19 hours ago, Juhna said:

Yes, I had whipping freezing on Prison overhaul when I didnt use the patch. But my modlist is a clusterfuck with pretty unsafe merges so I cant back my word with 100% confidence.

Are you using the latest version of Ultimate Combat (3.11)? No matter what I do, patch or no patch, as soon as Ultimate Combat is enabled there is freezing. If it works for you on the latest version I must be doing something wrong, I just can't figure out what - I launch FNIS through MO, I run it with the appropriate patches enabled and I can see it generating files in my overwrite folder... Yet, it doesn't work. :(

I'm having a problem with the mod when I try to do anything like when you first shout and meet cassia I just get a message that says "Loving was unable to start". I went through the troubleshooting and nothing has fixed it. I managed to move past that point by adding the warning letter into my inventory (through console commands) but have run into another part that gives me the same message and the characters just stand there and my character just gets dressed and the message appears.

Sorry, I was thinking about it and when I read the letter that I had to add through console it moved things along (when I used a shout Nocturnal showed up and so on), but when Cassia had asked my character to help her out and later in the questline when she was supposed to sleep with my character is when that message appeared.

7 hours ago, shadows9999 said:

I'm having a problem with the mod when I try to do anything like when you first shout and meet cassia I just get a message that says "Loving was unable to start". I went through the troubleshooting and nothing has fixed it. I managed to move past that point by adding the warning letter into my inventory (through console commands) but have run into another part that gives me the same message and the characters just stand there and my character just gets dressed and the message appears.

Sorry, I was thinking about it and when I read the letter that I had to add through console it moved things along (when I used a shout Nocturnal showed up and so on), but when Cassia had asked my character to help her out and later in the questline when she was supposed to sleep with my character is when that message appeared.

ok i figured it out i had previously deleted and installed mods and such and didnt go through and click on the cleanup functions on zaz and sexlabs.

7 minutes ago, shadows9999 said:

ok i figured it out i had previously deleted and installed mods and such and didnt go through and click on the cleanup functions on zaz and sexlabs.

Careful your description sounds like you might be breaking the golden rule which will lead to an eventual corrupt save, unless you are starting a new game.

v6.3 Released

Shout Like a Virgin 1.jpgShout Like a Virgin 4.jpgShout Like a Virgin zap (5).jpg

• Pony Cart now used in Virgin Maiden Retrieval Quest
  • New Device - Virgin Loincloth Harness
  • More screams

Details

It's time to enable Holiday Hat in MCM (last tab)!

Shout Like a Virgin xmas.jpg

Holiday Hat will replace your Halo or Horns. When the Holiday Hat is worn, your 2nd word Thu'um of Strip will give stripped victims the same hat.