Oh And Roots ? Its Roots which is a infection by Spriggans. The Roots grow and its like Devices. Theres Gags,Chastity Belts etc. Just Roots. 

Ah yes I've used SD+ and am familiar with it's spriggan feature. I see that as a unique feature and idea belonging to that mod. I'd not want to steal the idea. It would be like another mod copying word wall love from this mod.

Oh And Roots ? Its Roots which is a infection by Spriggans. The Roots grow and its like Devices. Theres Gags,Chastity Belts etc. Just Roots. 

Ah yes I've used SD+ and am familiar with it's spriggan feature. I see that as a unique feature and idea belonging to that mod. I'd not want to steal the idea. It would be like another mod copying word wall love from this mod.

Yes, Yes ur right :) But i have tons of Ideas. They may not be Good but i´ll just list some. I love this Mod so here you go:

Some kind of crying event with a low chance for the Chastity Piercing when running,jumping etc. I imagine it really hurts.

The Ability to change the Voice like in Sexlab. You know. You could install new Voice Mods and select them for the Word wall Love etc. You may think differently but im not a huge fan of the Voice right now.

Maybe wolves think you need a little .. relieve. So maybe while in combat they may attempt to give you some Love.

Something im missing here (Again you may think differently) is a huge amount of Love at a time. So much your Character

can´t handle it and nearly passes out. Like a random event. I don´t know what would cause it but hey. Its Skyrim. :)

Thats my Ideas. I also want to tell you a little exploit. If you use the Mod "EstrusForSkyrim" and you shout, you will start the Mod. Sometimes its really annoying but if you are using the Mod "Alternate Start" this will help you getting it started. Because the "Halt ! The City is closed down" Event from the Whiterun Guard does not always trigger. Sometimes it never happens. And you never get the Dragon Shout.

-Aki  :angel:

Can post followups on any further findings, if there is interest on the 3 issues surfaced.

Impressive testing :) Yes I'd be interested on any further findings.

Focusing on the T3 results first, as those are the most readily disposed of.  T3 is actually a brutal test, as it starts 3 independent, nonstop action threads (2P animations, no group), each pursuing objectives without respect for the other 2 action threads churning (or any other threads happening concurrently<*>).   

Notes on Actors cooldown

Hentai default is 60s CD, per actor, and will not actually stress the system as hard as needed for test purposes.   Started on 30s CDs, staggering the start for each actor with 5s delays (ensuring intersections at varying intervals).  Shout cut through it like butter, so to 20s we went, and straight down to Funkytown.

10s will kill everything using 3 actors in a sustained test, and is pointless inside the Skyrim(32) engine.  Been there, done that, and nothing to learn except where the killing floor starts (spin Jimi Hendrix playing Killing Floor live at the Monterey Pop Festival for mood music.  Smokin still, after all these years.  In music, smokin is good.  In Skyrim, not so much)

Observations on Shout T3 test results

The end result is a bit like having 3 copies of this video running at the same time:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU&list=RDPGNiXGX2nLU&t=187.  You spin me right round, indeed, as poor Camille was getting hammered by all 3 of them at the same time (sometimes); spinning right round from male to male (like a record, and nonstop, with all 3 males pumping whether they had her or not).  Shout continued to sequence the action properly, where putting Camille in an exhaustion phase, caused all "coming off CD" male actors to go into a wait state, where they stood over her, at full atten-hut, waiting with baited breath for the exhaustion to clear, at which point, they took Camille back to Funkytown, and you spin me right round baby.  

Bottom Line:   Shout exerted its dominance over this madness, and took total charge of things when intended.  "Step off muthaf**kers, mama is here!"  Just like that.  Impressive showing, in spite of the 2 issues.  The fact it didn't cough up a lung speaks for itself.

Will gather more test data before responding (confirming any solutions found.  Still looking), as all test saves used are still preserved.  (those 6025s are a whole different kettle of fish, as they reveal programming errors deep in the Skyrim game engine.  Need time for that one, to find what is actually triggering the bad code).

*  Proofing concurrency, in testing, requires a minimum of 3 independent actors competing for common resources.  Using <3 actors is nothing but fool's gold.  Per notes from the bleeding edge...

UPDATES(5)...10/13/17

(1) fairly certain I know what's up with the reported camera issues.  I think what's happening is; Sexlab assumes the camera is in the default (sexlab) state before beginning an animation (not free camera).  If the camera is in an alternative state BEFORE an animation occurs, nothing is done to put it in the default mode.  However, after an animation, the camera does reset to "default" (which may be an internal function for ending an animation; or, there is a race condition happening with the end of Shout's exhaustion phase (i.e., sex animation delaying "free cam off").  Will test this more later today for confirmation (and whether there is an easy, alternative way to force the camera back to default as the animation starts).  Status: OPEN, still researching ALL camera issues  {I run TDF Pro because the pole dance will always break out a character stuck in some bizarre posture, camera view, or mode (like the "stuck in crouching mode when saving/loading from stealth" bug, et al.  Only problem is Pole Dance brings all the hound dogs out in the yard for a sniff, friend or foe, lol.  "NO Nazeem, just no.  Why not go to the cloud district and do it yourself?").

(2)  read several reports this morning that the 6025s can be initiated from ANY save in the Skyrim saves directories (sounds hinky, but will test this "theory", as it's possible, given Skyrim is a console hack, to have one character corrupt something in the game engine, impacting others).  Remembered my original Shout test character had been spawned from a version of Camille in Valerica's Library.  Played that Camille(original) through the Soul Cairn (finished story part, and sexed Val to "lover" status. LOL, reasons).  Then meet Juib, did not take the Page Quest, and used the Dexter solution while in the Soul Cairn(consoling in the setstage commands to start/complete Juib's quest).  Also, did the Arvak quest and got the horse, just in case it's contributing to the 6025s.  Exited the Soul Cairn and made a save in the open world (over the original Camille).  Will rerun tests now that the "approved" 6025 solution has been performed.   Status:  OPEN, waiting for new test battery.  {given the Skyrim game engine is a GameBryo hybrid, this has to be tested, as GameBryo is infamous for bizarre issues, ones just like this (and the camera issues for that matter)}

(3)  Reran T4, with changed constraints, after applying the 6025 solution...ran T4 from: 1...Killing Floor (until Skyrim crashes from low memory) 

T4.1: rapid fire 5P-GBs; Killing Floor(KF) = 23 (skyrim CTD)  no 6025s, no orbital teleport, intermittent exhaustion, restart (92 penetrations. Ouch)

T4.2: KF=17; no 6025s, no orbital teleport, intermittent exhaustion, normal CTD , restart

T4.3: KF=14; no 6025s, no orbital teleport, intermittent exhaustion, normal CTD, restart

T4.4: KF = 3; 1 orbital teleport (1st scene), no exhaustion(1-2),  3rd scene-> hard 6025 crash after the 5Ps converge on a single point

There's the clue.   The 6025s appear to start occurring after an orbital teleport to start a sex scene (the external location is the Abandoned Prison site in Eastmarch, near Fort Amol).  Reverting research/testing to finding out what's causing Sexlab to do that orbital teleport.  Also, find it disturbing that after restarting Skyrim, low memory seems to occur faster; as if, all memory is not being released on a crash/restart, causing the Killing Floor to approach faster on each additional run...not surprised, disappointed @poor memory mgmt  {one reason why animations suddenly start happening too fast (blowing through stages); low memory}

Will run a hard memory reset program in between runs on the next round of testing.

(4) The 6025s are a known issue with some combinations of mods + Sexlab (Submit was pointed at as one potential source, but have not found a definitive "list" yet); and nobody has reported exactly what causes them to happen, or, how to avoid them.  The teleport bug is old, also, and attributed to the "xxx.moveto" function (Darkconsole made a concise post stating it's a random side affect (happening in low level engine code), and cannot be predicted when it will happen or eliminated completely.   Others posted 6025s are happening on the orbital teleport follow-on, but only some.   Others report being teleported to one of the WR Giant camps.  Others report being returned to their current location (with potential for a 6025).  Also, all seems quite random).  Status:  continue searching/reading error reports.  (the usual suspect is "ObjectReference.moveto", btw)

(5) Potential Solution - Under the Sexlab MCM, on the animation setting page, there is an option for "Startup CTD Fix".  By checking this, it appears to intercept the orbital teleports (blocking the 6025s, but we lose actor scaling, which sux chunks).  In early testing, setting that option does appear to prevent the negative affects, as when the "beam me scotty" starts, we can see something quickly intercept it, and plant us right back on the ground.  No 6025s or orbital teleports have been experienced, but all animations will require minor realignment because "setscaling" is no longer available. Need time before rerunning a full test battery (as T4 takes over an hour for a 5-run).  Looks good so far...(but will miss "setscaling" as it greatly reduced the time needed to make animations look perfect)

... Thats my Ideas. I also want to tell you a little exploit. If you use the Mod "EstrusForSkyrim" and you shout, you will start the Mod. Sometimes its really annoying but if you are using the Mod "Alternate Start" this will help you getting it started. Because the "Halt ! The City is closed down" Event from the Whiterun Guard does not always trigger. Sometimes it never happens. And you never get the Dragon Shout.

-Aki  :angel:

Interesting ideas  :)

On Alternate Starts:  In some of the LAL scenarios, only the Unbound quest starts/finishes automatically.  When the Live Another Life quest does not start (indicated by the guards keeping us out of Whiterun), go to the nearest tavern and ask about "rumors" (soon as possible).  That usually kicks off the LAL quest to "investigate Helgen", where we can get back on track with the main story. {tends to happen on scenarios outside of Whiterun Hold}

The barkeep will mention something about a dragon attack in Helgen...that's the rumor we need to get right again.  Keep asking about rumors until that one pops.  If we want to do the main story line, we NEED to start the Helgen quest.  Using the Estrus shout is only a temporary measure.

{ Estrus+ is a cool mod, but I have issues with Estrus for Skyrim in my profiles, and "+" has a hard dependency on the older mod.  Probably just my load order, but I avoid them both now.  Except on my Untamed Wild One profile, because as a beastmaster, Raina tangles with all beasts, in all ways, including being an Estrus Breeder/eggbearer, at times.  LOL}

Worth a try anyway (some mods will not function until we complete the LAL quest; such as one of Gopher's little gems; Predator Vision, and the Helgen Reborn mod, to name 2).

I'm having a problem with the amputated limb restoration sequence; it's breaking the camera

position used in first person weapon usage... can't see the bow anymore.

The sequence itself (with Wedge etc.) stays in 3rd person the entire time, which isn't so great

as the camera is above the players head and you can't see their entire body clearly. Afterwards,

the camera position is wrong, and no amount of reloading/exiting/restarting the game will fix it.

I ran the sequence 4 times, including quitting and restarting the game, and the camera position

gets messed up every single time.

I used both 5.9 and 6.0, BTW.

I'm having a problem with the amputated limb restoration sequence; it's breaking the camera

position used in first person weapon usage... can't see the bow anymore.

The sequence itself (with Wedge etc.) stays in 3rd person the entire time, which isn't so great

as the camera is above the players head and you can't see their entire body clearly. Afterwards,

the camera position is wrong, and no amount of reloading/exiting/restarting the game will fix it.

I ran the sequence 4 times, including quitting and restarting the game, and the camera position

gets messed up every single time.

I used both 5.9 and 6.0, BTW.

In v5.8 there was a bug where your arms no longer showed after foot fetish, in first person view. And this also meant invisible weapon. This was fixed in 5.9.

This mod does not touch camera beyond just switching between freeCam on/off. And for this particular encounter, as you noted, I don't even do that. You stay in normal camera mode the whole time. I do that because you cannot see dialogue while in freeCam mode.

I don't think it's camera related, but if you've tried in 5.9+, the known issue should be fixed.

Have you tried the Player reset option in MCM Misc tab? I don't give it much hope but should rule that out. What about camera related mods? Test with any disabled.

I need more info to try and recreate it but I can't think what more to ask. Maybe start with a screenshot of what you see in first person with your bow, before and after. And your payrus log for a session when it goes wrong.

EDIT: tested with latest just now to ensure my fix is still there. Can't recreate your problem

Just started with 6 and haven't hit any game breaking bugs at this point, but I have some questions.

The first I'll put on me, since any mod using the DD system is kinda all about being bound and losing player control. I thought I could avoid this by slutting around half of Skyrim and taking the Dibella path but so far I've been bound up by Nocturnal and not having much fun. Is that what the Skip Initial Portion of Story is for?

I'm gagged, belted and plugged - should I bother trying to talk to Hamal and learning anything when it seems like no animations are possible. Oddly it will still try some, fail, swap to another, sometimes its failed and I get a notification (from another mod) that Hamal seems to start a solo anim, but will leave me and one of the other NPCs in the 3p that it fell to.

The darkness is gone in the Sepulchur but the damage done when not in the shadow is still there. Intended? Bug? I missed something?

Should I be killing the Shades or just sneak past them? I killed the two in the room with the spit roaster when I had to worship the dragon skull in the ritual chamber (after getting the letter that Dibella told me not to follow! Is there a way to rebel and not go?)

Just started with 6 and haven't hit any game breaking bugs at this point, but I have some questions.

The first I'll put on me, since any mod using the DD system is kinda all about being bound and losing player control. I thought I could avoid this by slutting around half of Skyrim and taking the Dibella path but so far I've been bound up by Nocturnal and not having much fun. Is that what the Skip Initial Portion of Story is for?

Skip initial portion of story is not recommended first time as you will not learn what you need to know. It's for a faster start in a repeated play through. This mod is never restrictive as you can always adventure, run, be in combat etc. Don't like the gag?... you can remove it even when in virgin training, just use the MCM Device tab, select none, then reset.

I'm gagged, belted and plugged - should I bother trying to talk to Hamal and learning anything when it seems like no animations are possible. Oddly it will still try some, fail, swap to another, sometimes its failed and I get a notification (from another mod) that Hamal seems to start a solo anim, but will leave me and one of the other NPCs in the 3p that it fell to.

When gagged, belted, and plugged, anal is still an option for NPCs. I think you are seeing 3+ actor scenarios and maybe don't have much in the way of add-on animation packs. So add some. Or you could turn off the Devious Devices Animation filters in it's MCM and then no animation will be blocked.

The darkness is gone in the Sepulchur but the damage done when not in the shadow is still there. Intended? Bug? I missed something?

The darkness is not gone, but your halo or horns are a light source. Default hot key to turn off is [  (can change that in MCM).

Should I be killing the Shades or just sneak past them? I killed the two in the room with the spit roaster when I had to worship the dragon skull in the ritual chamber

It does not matter what you do although there's times where being in combat will prevent something.

(after getting the letter that Dibella told me not to follow! Is there a way to rebel and not go?)

No

Skip initial portion of story is not recommended first time as you will not learn what you need to know. It's for a faster start in a repeated play through. This mod is never restrictive as you can always adventure, run, be in combat etc. Don't like the gag?... you can remove it even when in virgin training, just use the MCM Device tab, select none, then reset.

Didn't expect I'd be able to circumvent the bondage stuff. I wasn't having too much trouble running around, though the gag speech issue was annoying.

When gagged, belted, and plugged, anal is still an option for NPCs. I think you are seeing 3+ actor scenarios and maybe don't have much in the way of add-on animation packs. So add some. Or you could turn off the Devious Devices Animation filters in it's MCM and then no animation will be blocked.

I have plenty of anims installed, but unless the anal torch (or the soul gem I replaced it with in the MCM) are removable by NPCs something else isn't working. (The first was interrupted by a dragon attack, then a bear attack distracted one of them, and the stormcloak patrol attacked the imperial soldiers that were pulled into the animation. Dragon Bridge's outskirts were busy for a while). The second was peaceful and started with a 5p that failed to a 2p (bodyguard and priestess) while 2 priestesses and PC tried a 3p but it was an oral/anal (Kurg4n's 2p Bench anim). My PC and the priestess behind me stayed in that anim but the other priestess appeared to drop into the solo one. Not sure why my PC didn't change anims a third time.

The darkness is not gone, but your halo or horns are a light source. Default hot key to turn off is [  (can change that in MCM).

I had the halo and horns disabled in the MCM, does that count (don't quite like their look, and the light was too bright with my ENB (its probably broken and I've thought about trying another one, a lot of light sources get messed up) Either way... is the damage supposed to still be there? The light does make the trip lines easier to see at least.

Should I be killing the Shades or just sneak past them? I killed the two in the room with the spit roaster when I had to worship the dragon skull in the ritual chamber

It does not matter what you do although there's times where being in combat will prevent something.

(after getting the letter that Dibella told me not to follow! Is there a way to rebel and not go?)

No

I have plenty of anims installed, but unless the anal torch (or the soul gem I replaced it with in the MCM) are removable by NPCs something else isn't working. (The first was interrupted by a dragon attack, then a bear attack distracted one of them, and the stormcloak patrol attacked the imperial soldiers that were pulled into the animation. Dragon Bridge's outskirts were busy for a while). The second was peaceful and started with a 5p that failed to a 2p (bodyguard and priestess) while 2 priestesses and PC tried a 3p but it was an oral/anal (Kurg4n's 2p Bench anim). My PC and the priestess behind me stayed in that anim but the other priestess appeared to drop into the solo one. Not sure why my PC didn't change anims a third time.

There's nothing wrong, that's just how DD works (this mod has no control over it). Anal plugs do not block any animations so NPCs removing would make no difference.

You could choose the 2 actor animation (the bodyguard option). I suggest you just turn off the DD animation filter since you don't like it's results... is what I do most often.

I had the halo and horns disabled in the MCM, does that count

no

(don't quite like their look, and the light was too bright with my ENB (its probably broken and I've thought about trying another one, a lot of light sources get messed up) Either way... is the damage supposed to still be there?

yes. The vanilla game version of the lighting, damage, etc. is all untouched.

Hi,

I'm getting a problem with the animations. When I first used this mod, the animation was fine. Now, it goes too fast. The animation for punishments play for  1 seconds and then I die or when activating shrines, noctural appears immediately. Evey animation is currently less than 1 sec but the stages are working fine.

Any idea what's wrong?

Hi,

I'm getting a problem with the animations. When I first used this mod, the animation was fine. Now, it goes too fast. The animation for punishments play for  1 seconds and then I die or when activating shrines, noctural appears immediately. Evey animation is currently less than 1 sec but the stages are working fine.

Any idea what's wrong?

Most likely you need to re-run FNIS. Or you ran FNIS and there's an error (most common being exceeding maximum animations). For more on that, and other things to check, see Troubleshooting #3.

If this does not help, show me your papyrus log right after one of those problems occurred. How to get the log is in the FAQs.

Hi,

Any idea what's wrong?

Most likely you need to re-run FNIS. Or you ran FNIS and there's an error (most common being exceeding maximum animations). For more on that, and other things to check, see Troubleshooting #3.

If this does not help, show me your papyrus log right after one of those problems occurred. How to get the log is in the FAQs.

The latest FNIS (7.0 Beta) has increased the maximum number of animations from 8,000 to 10,000. If 10k are still not enough, there's an XXL version that allows up to 20,000 but with an increased amount of time needed to Generate.

I've had no issues with the regular 7.0Beta

@VirginMarie  Have been posting follow up test results/findings, under the UPDATE button on post #3096 (getting close to nailing down the 3 issues found under high stress testing.   Most findings amount to "Skyrim just being Skyrim").

@Hiderius  I've been trying Deviously Helpless(DH), so bad guys will try to knock my virgin off her feet when getting too close to their camps.  Fights them off with unarmed kicks (if DH doesn't automatically start a rape sequence), which is a blast! (DH doesn't always work, so YMMV)  If DH fails, I use narrowly defined Defeat as a backup (no DA or Theft or Left for Dead components).   I also allow unarmed foot combat with Devious Device settings.  If you get slapped in leg irons, key them off, for best results (the chains get messed up if not.  Ropes work though).

Kicking it in bondage gear

Combat kicks in sexy virgin gear...awesome (dibella harness + nipple bells, O..O, oh my.  Set bell sounds to max and enjoy!).  Need lots of stamina though, as kicks are power attacks.  If things go south, can always <k>, and give in to them.  Beats dying, I suppose (or not.  Nocturnal abides!). 

I use the Unarmed Helper mod for this, as it makes unarmed attacks put out some serious damage (not OP though, like fully refined metal weapons, but makes it feasible, and more balanced (even dragons)).  Also; Violens, Fight Like a Badass, and the Unarmed Warfare mods; just to make "unarmed" sexy again.  That dual kick power attack from a handstand/cartwheel (bam bam), in virgin gear, is worth the price of admission!  Further, the one unarmed Violens killmove, where we get them in a headlock, fall backwards, and pile drive their head into the ground behind us, snapping their necks, is freaking awesome too, especially if we're still naked after being assaulted.   

Going gonzo amazonian! Yololo! (with HDT boobage and butt) -> priceless!  Shake it, Sugaree!

Vampire (depraved) loving using DH

Recently, Camille popped over a rise near the Deep Folk Crossing, late at night, and ran right into several mistwalker and ancient vampires, who successfully knocked her off feet, raped her repeatedly, and got her into trouble with Nocturnal (Halo->Horns, gone in 60 seconds).  It was no yoke.  Oh snap!  It was a yoke.  She did get up after being violated, dusted herself off, switched to swords (had to kick one in the ass to re-engage combat first), and then ended them brutally (including a perfect one hit decapitation of the ancient vampire).   Totally freaked me out when I surprised them, and it was a pure adrenaline rush from start to finish. 

"After midnight, we gonna jiggle-jangle, shake around, and SHOUT!"  Like a virgin...

Sadly, DH doesn't provide for "friendlies" having a go at bound players.  Need something else for townies. 

Devious Option I want for Town

Still looking for a good solution for this feature (want popcorn scenes).  Looking for low impact (no interval scans or cloaks; triggered from gag talk-> perfect..."Just realized, you're helpless <bruhaha>  Here we go!"), low commitment (don't want long distractions), flash encounters (BOOM! it's done); if possible, so as not to distract from Shout.   Also want the option to kick their teeth in if they try to knock me down and boink me  :P  {a brawl sequence, not to the death, would be absolutely perfect in towns.   Perfect!  "My money's on the cute one in virgin gear!" "Watch out for those stilettos, Big Jim!"}  Brawl outcomes (only with non-essential, non-quest giver townies when wearing the flaming horns):

a: If we win, the bad actor agrees to help us out of 1 piece of bondage gear (with random chance for Nocturnal to shove a hot poker (or torch) up their cazoots for "helping")

b: If we lose, bad actor gets their way with us; either spanking, caning(pillory), raping(furniture), slapping on a new device/machine, or inserting stuffz.  Ouch.  Spin the Big Wheel for outcomes.  Spin, spin, spin Vana!  "Oh noes, not the broom handle again!"

c. (optional dialog for horse traders, who know gag-talk. Flaming horns only)  "Girl, have I got the perfect mount for somebody in your situation.   I call her Komotor, and she's a real beauty!   Wanna ride her for 500septims?"  <yes, no>  yes="Here we go!"  no="well, how about that glue plug over there.   1000septims, and he's all yours" <with a probability of a naughty twist on a hay bale, if "yes", and we don't get to keep him if the twist happens.   Damn, screwed twice, and who ya gonna tell?>.  (On/off switch for the hay bale deal in the MCM, given creature features are not for everybody)

d. with flexibility to add more gag-talk options.   For instance, the Leito SLAL pack has a masturbation scene with a huge potion bottle (cowgirl on a bottle, go figure).  Could have a gag-talk with apothecaries where they need the juices from a nubile virgin for their new formula (only when wearing a halo), and will pay us 500s for helping (for science!).  hehehehe  <evil grin>  Does masturbation make us lose our virginity?  Perfect popcorn scene, if not.  <could get all fancy dancy and require more ingredients too, making it a real quest.  (1) lavender, (3) mountain flowers, (1) small pearl, and (2) stinky skeever tail, plus the vial of virgin juices.   Up the payout to 1500s if getting fancy.  But KISS works best for me.  LOL>  And the options for the vegetable ladies?  Oh my...

Call that mod; "Gag Talkin"  (and a little would go a long way; so random, low frequency triggers, settable via MCM option)

NOTE:  Concur with Sarge Misfit...I run FNIS 7.0 XXL and it seems pretty bullet-proof (also includes fixes for the restringer issues sometimes found at 9k+ animations; i.e., FNIS Error #9, if it goes full bloom during a generate).  I run 12k+ animations on my Amazonian profile, and have seen no issues with game play.  {updating to FNIS 7, using MO, is super easy, painless, and doesn't even require re-installing the Creature Pack or FNIS Spells, if previously installed with MO.   Can even support both 7 and 6.3, if the beta tag proves worrisome.  Just remember to tag the output mods if doing that}

I've been using this mod for a long long time.. I had the no McM bug after the last update and had to download the fix. Now since upgrading to V 6.0, all is well on older saves, and tells me that it upgraded to 6.0, but any new game started the mod will not work at all. 

Went back to and old save to verify it working, and it was on multiple characters. It just refuses to work on any new game.  I can disable the plugin in the plugins list and start the game and load the new save. It doesn't tell me that the mod is missing.  Guess I could try installing the older version then the fix, starting a new game then try the upgrade, but seems a lot of work for each new game. (I'll try that next) 

I have also tried Uninstalling and redownloading/ reinstalling, with no change. Still works fine on older saves. Just not new ones.

Oh btw.... I can access all of the clothing ect through additem menu in the new game, even though the new game wont load the mod. 

Edit: Although I have never said...Thank you for this awesome mod, and all you do for us in this truly amazing community :)

I've been using this mod for a long long time.. I had the no McM bug after the last update and had to download the fix. Now since upgrading to V 6.0, all is well on older saves, and tells me that it upgraded to 6.0, but any new game started the mod will not work at all. 

Went back to and old save to verify it working, and it was on multiple characters. It just refuses to work on any new game.  I can disable the plugin in the plugins list and start the game and load the new save. It doesn't tell me that the mod is missing.  Guess I could try installing the older version then the fix, starting a new game then try the upgrade, but seems a lot of work for each new game. (I'll try that next) 

I have also tried Uninstalling and redownloading/ reinstalling, with no change. Still works fine on older saves. Just not new ones.

Oh btw.... I can access all of the clothing ect through additem menu in the new game, even though the new game wont load the mod. 

Edit: Although I have never said...Thank you for this awesome mod, and all you do for us in this truly amazing community :)

From, troubleshooting #1, what happens if you try these?...

• in console, type   setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1
  • If the problem only occurs starting a new game... try loading this mod after making your initial save (disable this mod, start new game, save, exit, enable this mod, load your save)

If they don't help, I'd like to see your papyrus log following a new game start. How to get the log is in the FAQs.

It seems that the orgasms provided by the virgin gear events don't affect arousal most of the time.  How are we supposed to manage arousal if we're trying to be obedient?  I can't wander around with arousal at 100 all the time while using Deviously Cursed Loot, TDF Aroused Rape, etc etc.  It seems all the bonuses are only for being a virgin, but staying that way makes the game nearly unplayable with all the interruptions. What am I missing?

It seems that the orgasms provided by the virgin gear events don't affect arousal most of the time.

They always affect it, but often it's an increase in arousal if wearing a chastity device (same as what Devious Devices does).

How are we supposed to manage arousal if we're trying to be obedient?

Use different anal device and/or adjust 2 settings in MCM. See FAQ #15

I can't wander around with arousal at 100 all the time while using Deviously Cursed Loot, TDF Aroused Rape, etc etc.  It seems all the bonuses are only for being a virgin not really, FAQ 16, but staying that way makes the game nearly unplayable with all the interruptions. What am I missing?

I am having a problem with Standing Stone Love.  I was able to get one before the quest started at The Guardian Stones, but I cannot figure out how to active the rest.  I don't have SexLab Stories installed.  If I activate the stone, I just get its power.  I have tried the Virgin Love Shout, but that doesn't do anything (other than summon Nocture).  

Am I missing something simple?

I am having a problem with Standing Stone Love.  I was able to get one before the quest started at The Guardian Stones, but I cannot figure out how to active the rest.  I don't have SexLab Stories installed.  If I activate the stone, I just get its power.  I have tried the Virgin Love Shout, but that doesn't do anything (other than summon Nocture).  

Am I missing something simple?

Have you upgraded something and not re-run FNIS? Re-run even if you already did and check that there's no errors. Most common error is where you've exceeded maximum animations.

If that does not help show me your papyrus log right after you activate a stone. How to get your log is in the FAQs.

I'm trying to activate nocturnal's shrine in potema's lair but i keep getting the message it's too hot, try again. Do I need the 3rd thuum shout for this to work or not?

This is no different than the other two you've already successfully done. Just word 1 is enough. It always takes 2 or 3 tries. If you wait between tries too long it resets and you will need another 2 or 3 tries. And don't forget you can press and hold the space bar to fast forward it (like any encounter).

Can't make any progress with it, is there any particular order to the quests in this mod?

Only the order in which they first start.