5 minutes ago, shadows9999 said:

I seem to be having a little trouble with the standing stone potion. I've used it when near dragons and it doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe I'm just not understanding how to use it so I would appreciate any information.

Dragons rarely stay in range long enough for the potion to work on them. You have to get lucky. I got lucky only once but have not tried many times.

I'm guessing you've seen it work on other enemies without a problem? It's my favourite way to deal with those automatons, and the nasty ghosts in Nocturnal's Sephchler.

1 hour ago, drizztzhang said:

here is a little problem,when I am in First Person View,sevral seconds later,it will be switched to third person view, in the previous version everything is normal. Is there some opitons to block it?

sorry for my poor English

Actually you are correct. There is something else causing it in addition to the magical wrists bindings... the anal shout feature which is new and only in the latest release. You can turn Anal Shout off in MCM.

I've also found a way to correct this for next release, both for magical wrists and for anal shout.

Another question if I may?

Sometimes (rarely actually) a wordwall does not start the animation but just gives the word. I usually have a habit of saving before doing anything so I just reload and don't activate it. Is there a way of reinitialise the wall? The thuum is still on it. Can simply waiting for the cell to reset or do a "pcb" help? It happened twice now and always after big fights in outside cells with dragon and lots of actors (Archwind point - dragon+draugr+wildlife+my "bondakin" and nocturnal if support mode) (north of meridias shrine - dragon and the whole stormcloak camp on high alert)

Cheers 

8 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Another question if I may?

Sometimes (rarely actually) a wordwall does not start the animation but just gives the word. I usually have a habit of saving before doing anything so I just reload and don't activate it. Is there a way of reinitialise the wall? The thuum is still on it. Can simply waiting for the cell to reset or do a "pcb" help? It happened twice now and always after big fights in outside cells with dragon and lots of actors (Archwind point - dragon+draugr+wildlife+my "bondakin" and nocturnal if support mode) (north of meridias shrine - dragon and the whole stormcloak camp on high alert)

Cheers 

The Archwind word wall is part of Dawnguard DLC. DLC word walls are not included (I did not want any DLC to be required). Not sure why for the other as it's not happened for me there. There's no way to reinitialize. 

28 minutes ago, antoine3971 said:

hi i've got a pb i'm stuck in the cage, i need to sleep with Cassia, i did the dialog. after a blue light appear and it said on the left top of my screen Loving is not abble to start

What should i do ? 

"loving is not able to start" is usually a sexlab problem. Is sexlab able to play any other scenes?

First try "player reset" in this mod's MCM Misc tab. Try again (may have to load your last save).

If that does not help, check that Sexlab is well... in it's MCM, last tab, look under System Requirements. If anything is not listed as OK, you need to sort out why.

On 3. 12. 2017 at 5:38 PM, VirginMarie said:

I copied the FAQ below. You are not doing the green one. Once you do that, if there's still not a complete list, it's an install problem... uninstall the bodyslide package with your mod manager, restart the computer, install again.

Pre-req: Must use an HDT body (CBBE or UUNP). Is required by devious devices. Thus you must have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and HDT Physics Extensions. Symptoms of these incorrectly installed: HDT chains not working / CTD when you first meet a "Virgin Ghost".

• Requires Bodyslide v3.7+
  • Requires the separately downloaded & installed Shout Like a Virgin Bodyslide CBBE or UUNP package
  • As of Bodyslide Package v3, expect to see 25 Virgin items. Names prefixed with "Virgin"
  • Select your preset (example in screenshot used is Virgin Pushup)
  • For Group Filter, select "Shout Like a Virgin" as in the screenshot
  • If you want to use Morphs in game with Racemenu, must check "Build Morphs" (not selected in screenshot)
  • Use Batch Build button to build
  • Make sure you've also built your body with the same preset, and that your body was either CBBE Body HDT or UUNP Body HDT (this FAQ assume you've done this previously)
          post-1196286-0-82463700-1483761288_thumb.png

@stas2503

So I have finally got some more time to mess with Skyrim again... and I feel stupid. Turns out I was using some ancient version of bodyslide (no idea why I still had it) and upgrading to current version seems to have solved the problem.

Sorry for taking up your time with something like this.

45 minutes ago, =IceScream= said:

Nope, not at this time. Clean save, new game, same result. 

Not enough info. First you said there is no problem on a new game, now you said there is?

1. First time using this mod or you are upgrading?
  2. Does it CTD if you start a new game with this mod?
  3. What does "clean save" actually mean? What exactly are you doing?
11 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

I have a question similar to FAQ #1.

I install this mod in an advanced playthrough, and I already got many word walls.

Can I still love them to increase the counter? If I understood correctly, more would be better...

You cannot love them if already learned.

This mod adds 4 new that you will be able to get for sure. By default you need 10 for an armor stripping ability and the default can lower to 8 in MCM.

New Video!

I've posted a new video on the download page. It's to try and show what the mod does instead of needing to read a whole bunch.

This is a first for me so please let me know if YouTube is not letting you see it etc. I've age restricted it to increase the chances of not getting booted off YouTube. This means a validated signed in account is needed. But in my testing it appears that if you just play on the spot without going to YouTube, it does not require a login.

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Not enough info. First you said there is no problem on a new game, now you said there is?

1. First time using this mod or you are upgrading?
  2. Does it CTD if you start a new game with this mod?
  3. What does "clean save" actually mean? What exactly are you doing?

I have some problems with language, so i can't explain clearly, but i try:

1. i instal mod first time

2. like i said i dont have CTD with a new game with INSTALLED MOD (it works, load MCM and so on, can play game, mod works fine, but untill i decide to load savegame with mod)

3. clean save: NEW game WITHOUT installed mod 

1 hour ago, =IceScream= said:

I have some problems with language, so i can't explain clearly, but i try:

1. i instal mod first time

2. like i said i dont have CTD with a new game with INSTALLED MOD (it works, load MCM and so on, can play game, mod works fine, but untill i decide to load savegame with mod)

3. clean save: NEW game WITHOUT installed mod 

Since there is no CTD for a new game, then we know that your installation, load order, and this mod are all fine.

See Troubleshooting #23

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Since there is no CTD for a new game, then we know that your installation, load order, and this mod are all fine.

See Troubleshooting #23

1. You have the widely known problem explained here. It explains how to work around it manually or use the provided SKSE plugin
  2. or your save is corrupt... if corrupt, only recommended solution is to start a new game

alredy have that one tweaker. I suppose i just have claws-hands or simply heavily scripted savegames (very possibly with claws instead of hands). I'l go to try minimize load order with minimum mod requirements.

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You cannot love them if already learned.

This mod adds 4 new that you will be able to get for sure. By default you need 10 for an armor stripping ability and the default can lower to 8 in MCM.

Thank you.

I just experienced the wall love for the first time and I noticed that my character‘s position is offset a bit too much down. Is there anything I can do about it?

The Sexlab animation edit hotkeys seem to have no influence. :frown:

The animation was the one which you use as example in the video.

Great video by the way! :smile: