VirginMarie, I have an idea...

Maybe you are interested ...

Can in the mod to add some sort of exchange for unused dragon souls.

For example: to exchange the soul of the dragon for virginity or the opportunity to avoid punishment when losing virginity or something else ...

would be fun if when you love the magic mushrooms too much you become a mushroom creature

Fun but hard to implement. Maybe you are a mushroom creature for a short time. Something I will keep in mind. I've been trying to think of something that happens after you love maybe 10 mushrooms.

VirginMarie, I have an idea...

Maybe you are interested ...

Can in the mod to add some sort of exchange for unused dragon souls.

For example: to exchange the soul of the dragon for virginity or the opportunity to avoid punishment when losing virginity or something else ...

I like the idea of using dragon souls for something. Fits the theme of the mod. Need more ideas on what to use them for. Something I will also keep in mind.

Just started the mod and on my way to first daedric lord and nocturne is like my follower, is that supposed to happen? how do i get rid of her?

Thanks

Yes this is supposed to happen. Nocturnal appears when you shout. Randomly there will be one of 3 encounters. She will leave on her own when things are not busy. You can adjust some of how she behaves in MCM Encounters tab.

would be fun if when you love the magic mushrooms too much you become a mushroom creature

How about sprouting a mushroom cock - "I became the life of the party once the other girls found out about my mushroom dick!"

Mushroom plugs: Drives the player mad to the point that she starts acting like an animal; crawling on hands and knees, rubbing

her rear end against random objects and lifting her leg like a dog when she has to pee. Use the Heretical Resources dirty skin

overlays (works great with Slave Tats, btw) to dirty up the player. Get chained to a post outside shops and inns if you try to enter

because you're considered too crazy and filthy to be allowed inside.

v6.1 Released

• Magic Mushrooms
  •  
Details

Halloween is here! Turn it on with "Enable Halloween" on the MCM Misc Tab. Details here.

thanks for update...

from the user: 

Wow! ... I do not know what the author did with the mod, but those bugs with textures disappeared, and a ray of light, splashes ... everything is included, probably version 6.0 just did not go to my assembly.

Well, now I'll follow the mushrooms, my Sone they like.

How about sprouting a mushroom cock - "I became the life of the party once the other girls found out about my mushroom dick!"

Mushroom plugs: Drives the player mad to the point that she starts acting like an animal; crawling on hands and knees, rubbing

her rear end against random objects and lifting her leg like a dog when she has to pee. Use the Heretical Resources dirty skin

overlays (works great with Slave Tats, btw) to dirty up the player. Get chained to a post outside shops and inns if you try to enter

because you're considered too crazy and filthy to be allowed inside.

I don't want to do futa stuff. The part highlighted would need animations which I can't do myself. I will keep the theme in mind.

Wow! ... I do not know what the author did with the mod, but those bugs with textures disappeared, and a ray of light, splashes ... everything is included, probably version 6.0 just did not go to my assembly.

Well, now I'll follow the mushrooms, my Sone they like.

Good news :) Making the beam of light fade in/out is all that's changed. Nothing else would explain.

I've just been trying this mod, it's great thank you for all your work on it :)

I have run into a problem with the "spank a thief" quests though. The first time it worked fine but now it seems to have glitched and Elizabella isn't in the Temple of Dibella and on the map it points to the giants camp by Whiterun (the ingame HUD does show Markarth but when I get inside Markarth the pointer then seems to be above the main gate). I used setstage to end the quest that time but got the same result this time as well after being offered the quest again.

If I go there it has a virgin ghost not Elizabella but everything else seems to be running fine (just finishing Potema). Is there a way to reset Elizabella or is that bit hosed now?

post-237718-0-69686200-1508879878_thumb.jpg

I've just been trying this mod, it's great thank you for all your work on it :)

I have run into a problem with the "spank a thief" quests though. The first time it worked fine but now it seems to have glitched and Elizabella isn't in the Temple of Dibella and on the map it points to the giants camp by Whiterun (the ingame HUD does show Markarth but when I get inside Markarth the pointer then seems to be above the main gate). I used setstage to end the quest that time but got the same result this time as well after being offered the quest again.

If I go there it has a virgin ghost not Elizabella but everything else seems to be running fine (just finishing Potema). Is there a way to reset Elizabella or is that bit hosed now?

attachicon.gifScreenShot61.jpg

I suspect that the only way this could happen is with a corrupt save. Most common cause of corrupt save is not knowing/following the golden rule. Only fix is starting a new game.

There's no way to reset Elizabella. And unfortunately not being able to spank thieves will prevent progress for the strip shout and potions. Corrupt save means likely more problems to come too.

I suspect that the only way this could happen is with a corrupt save. Most common cause of corrupt save is not knowing/following the golden rule. Only fix is starting a new game.

There's no way to reset Elizabella. And unfortunately not being able to spank thieves will prevent progress for the strip shout and potions. Corrupt save means likely more problems to come too.

I always follow the golden rule and most of my games run into hundreds of hours, but with the best will in the world you can never be 100% sure where Skyrim is concerned. I did add the mod to an existing game about 25 hours in and it was at the end of the load order but these things happen. I kept backups in any case so no great loss.

Out of curiosity do you have the ref id (not the base id which I can get from the console) so I can prid and moveto, I'm just curious as to where she actually is now.

EDIT

I got the ref id by taking a funclist (it's xx03F967). If I use a player.moveto she's swimming in what seems to be an endless sea but very much alive as she will behave normally if I prid 4e03f967 and moveto player (see screenie)

I'm wondering if Elizabella was hit with the SL bug in some way as it's curious the markers are at Bleakwind Basin which is where you get dumped out (though high in the air) if the camera co-ordinates glitch but I'm just guessing.

But I concur with you, it looks like corruption has likely crept in so I'll restart it again over the weekend

post-237718-0-99554000-1508961335_thumb.jpg

I'm wondering if Elizabella was hit with the SL bug in some way as it's curious the markers are at Bleakwind Basin which is where you get dumped out (though high in the air) if the camera co-ordinates glitch but I'm just guessing.

But I concur with you, it looks like corruption has likely crept in so I'll restart it again over the weekend

If skyrim has no coordinates to use for placement for some reason, you end up high above Bleakwind because thats the 0, 0 (x/y) location (center of map). I'd think an AI package has flipped out. I don't think it could be Sexlab as you'd have seen it happen at the time of loving her, not after the fact. :P

One other person reported this but she was walking around far from Markarth and they could easily talk to her. That person also admitted to a messy save.

I use only existing vanilla AI packages for her. Nothing custom and nothing that would have her leave the temple. But I've now removed one package... the one that looks most susceptible to funky things, in hopes it fixes that rare impossible to test freak show :P (it's for Halloween!)

Is there plans on making an oposite version where they want you to be slutty and corupt you? How does Dibela work?

Have you tried it? I'm not sure I understand what opposite you'd like to see. The mod is already as much about losing your virginity, as it is about keeping it. Nocturnal tries to get you to keep it. Dibella tries to get you to lose it.

I have tried the mod i got to where i was spit roasted. Never encountered Dibella. But you have saquine so it could all be about dpravity could go about putting players in bad situations turning your player from a good little player into a depraved sex crazed slut. But how dose dibella work in encounters?

I have tried the mod i got to where i was spit roasted. Never encountered Dibella. But you have saquine so it could all be about dpravity could go about putting players in bad situations turning your player from a good little player into a depraved sex crazed slut. But how dose dibella work in encounters?

If you got as far as the first rebirth (spit roasted), then you've encountered Dibella's priestesses, did at least one of her quests, and have had her voice in your head. You never meet her in person. She speaks only in your head and through her priestesses, and there's many more things to come from her.

There is no use of Sanguine in this mod and I will likely always focus on just Nocturnal and Dibella.

I think you might want to play much further into the story before you can have enough context to suggest new features. I'm always very interested to hear people's ideas.

Hi,

What do I have to do if the clothes (the breast thing especially) are not following with the animations?  You actually see them some pixels above the animation.

See FAQ #11

If a nipple device does not align with nipples, you've not built with bodyslide.

If it aligns but does not move with animations, you are missing a required mod (listed in the FAQ), or an install issue, load order, etc.

If this does not help, I need a more detailed description and/or picture as I'm not understanding.

hi VirginMarie  thank you for your awesome mod !  this might be a dumb idea but when you love a dragon head maybe a chance to get preg with a dragon egg and thanks again for you mod and hard work

If ever I were to do pregnancy, being from a dragon would be a good idea as it's fitting for this mod :) Not sure I want to since several mods do pregnancy.

I am getting the "can't workship when in combat or busy" I have tried the reset option in the MCM and it has not worked. Any ideas?

If you are truly in combat, reset won't help but was good to try for "busy". Make sure you've not turned "Busy / Events On Hold Mode" on in MCM Misc tab. You could try save, exit, and restart game.

Beyond that I need more detail to help... what exactly are you trying to worship?