Oops sorry about that. I wanted to test to see if I was doing the log thing right. My bad. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Good... this log shows you started a new game. I can tell with the...

[04/30/2017 - 12:36:08PM] [Virgin]: New Game Init

These show install problems:

[04/30/2017 - 12:36:02PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?
[04/30/2017 - 12:36:09PM] ERROR: File "Captured Dreams.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
[04/30/2017 - 12:36:09PM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?

Consoleutil is used by many mods involved and stands out for me. It comes with sexlab thus suggests a bad install of sexlab.

I think the source of CTD would very likely come from the huge stack dump mentioned above. It starts with these lines, followed by hundreds more. No chance of running a healthy game with it. And I do think consoleutil could be the source:

[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] VM is freezing...
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] VM is frozen
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] Dumping stack 7992:
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	State: Running (Freeze state: Freezing)
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Type: Normal
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Return register: None
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Has stack callback: No
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Stack trace:
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 		[None].XPMSEWeaponApplyEffect.OnEffectStart() - (requested call)

XPMSEWeaponApplyEffect is referencing your skeleton. But I don't think there's a single mod at fault, but rather that your mod manager has somehow made a mess of things... maybe the windows security thing I mentioned above.

I've not asked for a loadorder because I'm not going to try and debug other mods (I'm not much good at that) and since loot has been used that's good enough for me.

There's enough trouble here that I'd suggest you uninstall everything. Then restart the PC. Then install only the bare minimum requirements. Test that things work. Then start adding remaining mods that you want back in. Always starting a new game and you can use the 3 steps above as a quick test. Always restarting the PC if you uninstall something.

Would you know if "USLEEP" mentioned above. would help at all? And how would I solve the sackdump? I'm not at all familiar with them

Would you know if "USLEEP" mentioned above. would help at all? And how would I solve the sackdump? I'm not at all familiar with them

USLEEP should be used but not having is not enough to cause your problem.

The stack dump I explained. I think it comes from bad install of something, most likely sexlab since consoleutil is buggered and comes with sexlab (so a bad install of sexlab). Thus your course of action I've recommended in that last paragraph.

The stack dump I explained. I think it comes from bad install of something, most likely sexual since consoleutil is buggered and comes with sexlab (so a bad install of sexlab). Thus your course of action I've recommended in that last paragraph.

Alright... I'll try that. If it works I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the help.

The stack dump I explained. I think it comes from bad install of something, most likely sexual since consoleutil is buggered and comes with sexlab (so a bad install of sexlab). Thus your course of action I've recommended in that last paragraph.

Alright... I'll try that. If it works I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the help.

also, on the estrus thing, you might need it for other mods but you don't have to have the mod activated. just uncheck it in your mod manager so the esp itself doesn't load but its resources are still available for other mods that use them.

Hi Marie, i assume you didn't see this yet. I'm not sure, i guess there could be some incompatibilities with virgin right now, but according to Ed it's easy to make a patch and the reason i'm mentioning it in the first place: it might give you some intresting possibilities from what i've read. It adds a minigame during sexscenes which won't stop anymore automatically, only when the actor (or the agressor) had an orgasm. Orgasms can be denied by settiings for the victim as well.

Without even looking at your log, stack dumps in general are caused by too many scripts running at once. So, beside a faulty install it could be possible that there are just too many mods trying to install themself, you could start a new game with some less mods which you don't need at start, wait until they everything is installed properly (sexlab itself can take some minutes until it's finished), then save and add the other mods.

Hi Marie, i assume you didn't see this yet. I'm not sure, i guess there could be some incompatibilities with virgin right now, but according to Ed it's easy to make a patch and the reason i'm mentioning it in the first place: it might give you some intresting possibilities from what i've read. It adds a minigame during sexscenes which won't stop anymore automatically, only when the actor (or the agressor) had an orgasm. Orgasms can be denied by settiings for the victim as well.

That's the mod I brought up a few pages back that currently conflicts with SLaV because SLaV doesn't count sex until orgasm, so if the pc never gets to orgasm, SLaV won't recognise she had sex.

In short, Marie knows about it and has added it to the conflicts list.

Hi Marie, i assume you didn't see this yet. I'm not sure, i guess there could be some incompatibilities with virgin right now, but according to Ed it's easy to make a patch and the reason i'm mentioning it in the first place: it might give you some intresting possibilities from what i've read. It adds a minigame during sexscenes which won't stop anymore automatically, only when the actor (or the agressor) had an orgasm. Orgasms can be denied by settiings for the victim as well.

That's the mod I brought up a few pages back that currently conflicts with SLaV because SLaV doesn't count sex until orgasm, so if the pc never gets to orgasm, SLaV won't recognise she had sex.

Ah, i missed that. Still, there is potential for more than just solving the conflict. :) At least it sounds like it could be used for some scenarios, i didn't try it yet.

Edit:nevermnd, appearntly that was already broken before upgrading...

1.  Really have enjoyed your mod

2. I was hoping that you were being frugal with the animations you add, making sure they are needed.  The animation limit is beginning to be such a bother :s

3. As to the dance, animations I was wondering sense T.ara, has added so darn many, and I really don't need them in a bondage resource my self ( but he seems to be on an animation adding binge ), but I was wondering if you might use the dance animations from he's new zap thing to lighten the animation load, I know very little, but all down sizing in that respect is helpful.

4. Just anything you can do to help with the animation load.

5. I think many mods I run, tend to use animations that I quite often have in other mods, and so I am guessing, that FNIS counts many of the animations twice, or even three or four times, as they are in folders, perhaps different from there original, and I would assume that FNIS will just count again any animation doubled up like that.

6. I was just thinking this is contributing, to my having to down size my actual copulation animations,  I do realize your desire to keep adding more animations, I was just hoping to persuade you to consider all of them carefully, and maybe be as frugal as possible. I had to strip a lot of animations to play your mod, and many of them I would have liked to have kept.

I hope you do not take any offense, at my asking this, I truly mean no harm.  I fear soon, I may have to just take the default animations from sexlab, and no others LOL :blush:

7. I do know there is a FNIS that allows over 700 installed, but I am unsure as to how stable it is, as Fore has spoken of it having stability problems, so I have avoided installing it. I am also unsure how those animations will, or would be excepted in Sexlab.

Ah, i missed that. Still, there is potential for more than just solving the conflict. :) At least it sounds like it could be used for some scenarios, i didn't try it yet.

Edit:nevermnd, appearntly that was already broken before upgrading...

Separate Orgasm replaces one of sexlab's scripts. I'm not a fan of that. For now I'm not planning to make it compatible.

1.  Really have enjoyed your mod

2. I was hoping that you were being frugal with the animations you add, making sure they are needed.  The animation limit is beginning to be such a bother :s

3. As to the dance, animations I was wondering sense T.ara, has added so darn many, and I really don't need them in a bondage resource my self ( but he seems to be on an animation adding binge ), but I was wondering if you might use the dance animations from he's new zap thing to lighten the animation load, I know very little, but all down sizing in that respect is helpful.

4. Just anything you can do to help with the animation load.

5. I think many mods I run, tend to use animations that I quite often have in other mods, and so I am guessing, that FNIS counts many of the animations twice, or even three or four times, as they are in folders, perhaps different from there original, and I would assume that FNIS will just count again any animation doubled up like that.

6. I was just thinking this is contributing, to my having to down size my actual copulation animations,  I do realize your desire to keep adding more animations, I was just hoping to persuade you to consider all of them carefully, and maybe be as frugal as possible. I had to strip a lot of animations to play your mod, and many of them I would have liked to have kept.

I hope you do not take any offense, at my asking this, I truly mean no harm.  I fear soon, I may have to just take the default animations from sexlab, and no others LOL :blush:

7. I do know there is a FNIS that allows over 700 installed, but I am unsure as to how stable it is, as Fore has spoken of it having stability problems, so I have avoided installing it. I am also unsure how those animations will, or would be excepted in Sexlab.

I integrate animations only with good reason. They are as follows:

1. The animation is not available from anywhere else, like the ones for the skeleton key unlocking that FunnyBiz made custom for this mod, or the ones used for waterfall and word wall
  2. The animation as available needed to be defined differently to do what I need. Essentially it's not the same animation anymore
  3. I want just 2 or 3 available and don't want to require the user to install an entire animation pack

The majority for this mod fall into #2.

By the way, regular FNIS allows 8000 animations. The XXL version puts the max up to 12000. This mod registers 240 with FNIS. Only 12 are dance.

Well, this is odd. Fnis report +5500 animations with your mod installed. If I remove it, it falls to ~3500. These are for the characters only. (I am talking about the report given by FNIS after generating the animations.)

Well, this is odd. Fnis report +5500 animations with your mod installed. If I remove it, it falls to ~3500. These are for the characters only. (I am talking about the report given by FNIS after generating the animations.)

238 animations according to FNIS

post-1196286-0-62489000-1493654513_thumb.jpg

I was going by the increase of 50%

For my purposes, this means I go from  500 to 750

I do understand the "Increases the maximum number of animations by 50% (8000 to 12000)"

But these numbers are not the ones that concern me. The 500 Limit of sexlab does, and anything that cuts into that creates problems for me.

The stack dump I explained. I think it comes from bad install of something, most likely sexlab since consoleutil is buggered and comes with sexlab (so a bad install of sexlab). Thus your course of action I've recommended in that last paragraph.

Okay, so I have determined the problem was the mod "Lovergirl" my guess is Lovergirl is not compatible with Devious Devices? But either way, I've not had any problems since I've uninstalled it. (got about an hour and a half into the game). Thanks again for the help everyone!!

I was going by the increase of 50%

For my purposes, this means I go from  500 to 750

I do understand the "Increases the maximum number of animations by 50% (8000 to 12000)"

But these numbers are not the ones that concern me. The 500 Limit of sexlab does, and anything that cuts into that creates problems for me.

If you fill the 500 spaces in sexlab, you have thousands of animations registered in FNIS.

Each sexlab "animation" (best to call it an animation set), is made up of several animations. For example a 2 actor, 6 stage animation set, is using 12 animations registered by FNIS. If it's 5 actors and 5 stages, that's 25 animations for the single set. If we guess the average per set is 15, then the 500 spaces in sexlab is actually 7500 animations for FNIS.

This mod's 240 would be equivalent to something like 16 animation sets in sexlab, a tiny fraction of what many of the SLAL animation packs provide. 240 is really tiny.

Also many things in this mod that appear as "animated", like a standing stone or table rising out of the ground, or a statue moving, are not animations registered with FNIS at all, they are scripted movement of objects.

PLease understand i don't want you not to put in your mod what ever you want, what I was asking, if you read the original post is that if at all possible could you be frugal, in you additions.

Your mod was the first mod that I have installed that I actually had to delete animations to install, I have pretty much wiped out all of Letos stuff now ( think I managed to keep fomod option 4,5,6, and a large chunk of Funny Bizness stuff is gone now.

I am not really sure where all these animations are coming from, but they are starting to make having any sexlab animations, smaller, and smaller.

I run a very lean Load order.

this is what My normal DDI load order is before installing any DDI mods.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
ElDuderinos_Fetish_GrabBag.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Zarias_Piercings1.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
SexyEveningDress.esp
NeoDizzySet.esp
Goma's Amazoness.esp
Poser Sweet Lolita.esp
Chakaru 1001 Nights.esp
mmpieceringparts1.esp
SuccubusUNPByNausicaa.esp
fox20 Armor.esp
SPB_EHBunny.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
Priestess of Dibella.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
yangyang_BlackWidow.esp
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
ghostarmor.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
dcpack1.esp
Zipsuit.esp
StoneheartStudio Jewelry.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
Yurica_musketeer [HDT].esp
Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp
GGFriendlyWhore.esp
CWneutral.esp
AngasMillVillage.esp
HeartwoodMillVillage.esp
HroldanVillage.esp
MixwaterVillage.esp
NightgateVillage.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Solitude Reborn.esp
completesolitudetreefix.esp
Solitude A City Of Trade.esp
DawnofMarkarth.esp
DawnofRiften.esp
DawnofWhiterun.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp

Mostly only clothing mods, and city expansion's and of course the necessities, needed for most DDI mods.

I mean, I like your mod, I intend to play it some more, and I have tried to point the Animation problem out in other threads, I am not singling you out.

You are very active, and so I was just suggesting, that when ever possible maybe, you might work hard to limit what animations you are adding if you really don't need them, or if they are available in a resource that is already a dependency for DDI or you mod, maybe you could use the files from the dependency sometimes ?

It was just a suggestion, Please I am sorry if I offended you.

I would also like to know if many are trying to use the XXL version of FNIS, and if they have had any major problems with it.  I know Fore mentioned that it might not be very stable, and I have been avoiding installing it.

You are very active, and so I was just suggesting, that when ever possible maybe, you might work hard to limit what animations you are adding if you really don't need them, or if they are available in a resource that is already a dependency for DDI or you mod, maybe you could use the files from the dependency sometimes ?

It was just a suggestion, Please I am sorry if I offended you.

I would also like to know if many are trying to use the XXL version of FNIS, and if they have had any major problems with it.  I know Fore mentioned that it might not be very stable, and I have been avoiding installing it.

Oh I was not at all offended. I was just trying to give you enough info to see that I am already being frugal, and also make sure you realize that 500 sexlab animations is 6000+ actual animations in FNIS.

Essentially if you use all available SLAL packs, you can easily fill the 500 spots in sexlab, and this will also almost max out the regular FNIS 8000 max. Thus if you want zaz + DD also, it is common now to need the XXL, otherwise you have to limit something. This mod's contribution to that big picture is tiny.

I use the XXL. I have a total of about 8200, which is all (I think) SLAL packs, 500 spots in sexlab used, DD, Zaz, sexy moves, and this mod.

I did not notice any difference in stability when switching to XXL. I think I've read people saying it will cause the well known CTD on loading a game if you don't load into QASmoke or whatever first. This could be true but for me I already needed to do that.

I just installed the XXL version of FNIS, and so far it has been okay.   At least for now maybe if it does not go bonkers on me, I have alleviated my animation over load.  I had avoided it because of Fore's warning.

I have seen where some mods add animations that were already in a resource though, so it is a good idea to use those I think rather than duplicate and animation in another folder.

and yes I understand the animation stages, we used the same stage set up in LoversPK for Oblivion which was the key stone for the way things are set up in skyrim Sexlab.  But the function calls are more trouble in Skyrim, because of the Separation of the script from the CK, and the slow poke way papyrus works, the C++ style of Oblivion was so much faster, and I never had a stack overload.

I know that the more stages and animation has the more actual animations it adds to the Limit, each stage is another nail in the limitation number.

And when I first posted My mind was on the 500 limit in sexlab. not the 8000 animation limit.  I was just having to cull to many animations, it was becoming bothersome..  I hope the XXL remains stable, it will be nice to actually employ all of the wonderful sex animations Leto, and funny biz, and many others have made.

Hopefully little request: DDi (or is it ZaZ?) has it's own sex voices if you are gagged, would it be possible to use those for virgin as well? It always seems odd to me when my character muffles during sex, and then starts talking because asphyxication collar causes orgasm at the same time.

I just installed the XXL version of FNIS, and so far it has been okay.   At least for now maybe if it does not go bonkers on me, I have alleviated my animation over load.  I had avoided it because of Fore's warning.

I have seen where some mods add animations that were already in a resource though, so it is a good idea to use those I think rather than duplicate and animation in another folder.

and yes I understand the animation stages, we used the same stage set up in LoversPK for Oblivion which was the key stone for the way things are set up in skyrim Sexlab.  But the function calls are more trouble in Skyrim, because of the Separation of the script from the CK, and the slow poke way papyrus works, the C++ style of Oblivion was so much faster, and I never had a stack overload.

I know that the more stages and animation has the more actual animations it adds to the Limit, each stage is another nail in the limitation number.

And when I first posted My mind was on the 500 limit in sexlab. not the 8000 animation limit.  I was just having to cull to many animations, it was becoming bothersome..  I hope the XXL remains stable, it will be nice to actually employ all of the wonderful sex animations Leto, and funny biz, and many others have made.

I might be wrong, but if you think about the sexlab limit in the first place, wouldn't it be rather helpful if she includes the animations? At least most animations included don't use sexlab, so they won't count. I'm not that much a fan of it because there are some misalignments and not beeing in sexlab means i can't fix that via hotkeys... but for the sexlab limit, it should be even better than not including them. :)

For FNIS XXL: i had no problems whatsoever with it (9k animations), sometimes i have to reload a save because of stack dumps and broken stuff, but that's unrelated and as long as they don't happen, it's pretty stable. Even save games load fine just from start.

I assume that fores warning didn't mean "XXL version might be unstable" but rather "if you go instantly from 8k to 12k, it might be unstable". I don't think there is a difference at all if you have 7999 or 8200 animations...

Side note: in case of animated frames / registered animations, you won't find anything better than komotors animations. They are very long and incredibly well done, and his pack is very small (~ 5 animations), it's really worth it to download it. Especially the "machine from future" and the lesbian scene are quite long and great done, and i love the anal dildo masturbation as well. He also includes some W.I.P projects in his packs, but they are often already the length and quality of usual animations. And if you don't like them, as long as you don't register them via SLAL it won't count for the sexlab limit, only for FNIS.

Hopefully little request: DDi (or is it ZaZ?) has it's own sex voices if you are gagged, would it be possible to use those for virgin as well? It always seems odd to me when my character muffles during sex, and then starts talking because asphyxication collar causes orgasm at the same time.

I might be wrong, but if you think about the sexlab limit in the first place, wouldn't it be rather helpful if she includes the animations? At least most animations included don't use sexlab, so they won't count. I'm not that much a fan of it because there are some misalignments and not beeing in sexlab means i can't fix that via hotkeys... but for the sexlab limit, it should be even better than not including them. :)

Side note: in case of animated frames / registered animations, you won't find anything better than komotors animations. They are very long and incredibly well done, and his pack is very small (~ 5 animations), it's really worth it to download it. Especially the "machine from future" and the lesbian scene are quite long and great done, and i love the anal dildo masturbation as well. He also includes some W.I.P projects in his packs, but they are often already the length and quality of usual animations. And if you don't like them, as long as you don't register them via SLAL it won't count for the sexlab limit, only for FNIS.

I mentioned it mainly because if a dependency resource already has say for "example:: ShakeYourBooty" dance animation then it would be better to use the resource dance, rather than to make another copy of the animation, and have FNIS count the same animation twice.

Yes I like Komotors animations, and they are just one long animation rather than a bunch of stages ( which each stage counts as one animation ) so that makes them pretty Kool, but they also do not always run exactly right for me, Most of them do, but quite often they will come up, and it will be where I am the victim, but instead I see the attacker taking the over sized object, and my character disappears from the scene.

The see-saw is neat, but in close quarters, I have quite often been through the wall, and out in the void,,LOL, but they are all very well done.

I mentioned it mainly because if a dependency resource already has say for "example:: ShakeYourBooty" dance animation then it would be better to use the resource dance, rather than to make another copy of the animation, and have FNIS count the same animation twice.

I see. :)

Yes I like Komotors animations, and they are just one long animation rather than a bunch of stages ( which each stage counts as one animation ) so that makes them pretty Kool, but they also do not always run exactly right for me, Most of them do, but quite often they will come up, and it will be where I am the victim, but instead I see the attacker taking the over sized object, and my character disappears from the scene.

Ah, wasn't it you who said he never tried that machine animation? Guess i mixed that up somehow. Disappearing character: Komotor said he needs additional actors for better syncing, i think he has learned to avoid that, but his old animations still work that way. So if your character disappears, use the "switch position" hotkey from sexlab.

The see-saw is neat, but in close quarters, I have quite often been through the wall, and out in the void,,LOL, but they are all very well done.

Im too stupid, I dont know how to escape nocturnal speech... I know faq 4 is about this but i jumped into the abbys - nothing happen, warshiped shrine - nothing happend, warshipped statue nothing happend... ehh. My english is not as well as I want it but help plz ;-;

How to find way out