Im too stupid, I dont know how to escape nocturnal speech... I know faq 4 is about this but i jumped into the abbys - nothing happen, warshiped shrine - nothing happend, warshipped statue nothing happend... ehh. My english is not as well as I want it but help plz ;-;

How to find way out

FAQ 4 tells it all, if you have reached that point in the quest.

What is the current objective for your Virgin Training quest?

Hey I'm stuck on a part of this mod. I got to the point where you need to spend a night in a cage with Cassie in a daedra lair. However, she is stuck in the Death Alternative bleedout animation and it won't let me talk to her. I tried using resetai and it didn't do anything. Are there any other commands that can fix her animation?

Hey I'm stuck on a part of this mod. I got to the point where you need to spend a night in a cage with Cassie in a daedra lair. However, she is stuck in the Death Alternative bleedout animation and it won't let me talk to her. I tried using resetai and it didn't do anything. Are there any other commands that can fix her animation?

How about Kill and then Resurrect? I really don't know.

I'd think waiting long enough fixes. You might have no choice but to go back to most recent save.

Im too stupid, I dont know how to escape nocturnal speech... I know faq 4 is about this but i jumped into the abbys - nothing happen, warshiped shrine - nothing happend, warshipped statue nothing happend... ehh. My english is not as well as I want it but help plz ;-;

How to find way out

FAQ 4 tells it all, if you have reached that point in the quest.

What is the current objective for your Virgin Training quest?

Well, Im stupid indeed...

I saw two chains at the sides of statue after some time...

But thanks for answering :P

Just a head's up, but the CBBE Bodyslide 2.5 files have the UUNP slider group xml file packaged with it instead of the CBBE ones. Not something world-ending, but super inconvenient when I have a million items to un-check while batch building.

Just a head's up, but the CBBE Bodyslide 2.5 files have the UUNP slider group xml file packaged with it instead of the CBBE ones. Not something world-ending, but super inconvenient when I have a million items to un-check while batch building.

The slidergroup xml is universal for both CBBE and UUNP (indentical file intentionally in each package).

I don't understand what you'd be needing to uncheck. There's nothing wrong when I try it.

The slidergroup xml is universal for both CBBE and UUNP (indentical file intentionally in each package).

I don't understand what you'd be needing to uncheck. There's nothing wrong when I try it.

Using the Shout Like a Virgin group from the 2.5 files displays 0 entries for me. I thought this might have been a corrupted download (and it still might be, but I highly doubt that it's all 4 computers and a cellphone that I've tried downloading it on corrupting the download). Anyway, I'm not all that concerned anymore. I went through a batch build from the un-filtered bodyslide menu, which is what my unchecking comment came from because I have bodyslide files for all of the armour I use, and there is a tonne of entries in the un-filtered bodyslide item list when you have sliders for all the Tera armours, all the piercing compilations, the devious catalogue of parts, all the CBBE sliders for nsk13's armours, and the recent Wonderful World of Bikini Armour sitting in the menu.

I'm gonna take a few days (weeks, maybe?) to enjoy the game before going back to see what the problem might be.

Are under the devices actually boots? I've never seen any of those who would be missing, right?

I don't understand the question.

I have here different devices in the MCM menu to the selection.

As an example: Virgin Dagger Harness

But nowhere I see Virgin shoes or boots.

As a little shoe-fetishist, these are missing to me of course. :)

Hello,

Once again here :D

I have a problem with dibella statue.

When I have found the way out of nocturnal sepulcher, I went to dibella shrine in markarth.

I have killed the thief of statue, and back to npc which gave me letter from dibella and second word of love thum.

I tried to warship dibella Statue but nothing happend also qeust is stuck I think. New objectives haven't appear :<

(photo below)

post-1045694-0-51667400-1494170419_thumb.jpg

Yes there are no Virgin shoes or boots. And no plans to add any. There are plenty of options from other mods.

Hello,

Once again here :D

I have a problem with dibella statue.

When I have found the way out of nocturnal sepulcher, I went to dibella shrine in markarth.

I have killed the thief of statue, and back to npc which gave me letter from dibella and second word of love thum.

I tried to warship dibella Statue but nothing happend also qeust is stuck I think. New objectives haven't appear :<

(photo below)

All normal. According to your screenshot, the next step of the quest is that Cassia will visit you with a letter (in the description).

The Dibella statue is not used by this quest.

Yes there are no Virgin shoes or boots. And no plans to add any. There are plenty of options from other mods.

pity about that, but thanks.

hello VirginMarie,

first let me say what a wonderful mod you have made... so a big thank you for that. I wish I would have more time to play it.

I always wonder how you can do so fast updates.

I have a little problem to report which I noticed when using the version 4.91. So I don't know if its new or not.

Problem is the usage of 'dhlp-resume'

In slaverun I have some long scene where I send the dhlp-suspend at the begin and a dhlp-resume at the end. I also listen to those events to stop the slaverun enforcer during that time to suspend my actions while other mods don't want to be disturbed and also slaverun scenes are running.

I recently noticed that when the player has a sexlab call in part 1 of a long scene, immediately an 'dhlp-resume' is send. Which is a bad thing for me.

I tracked it down to your VirginMain script where an event LovingDone is catched and if the player is in that sexlab call by using the function VirginInitSceneEnd() that dhlp-resume is send

So it looks like everytime the player is having sex an dhlp-resume is send. In my opinion this is not necessary.

Is it possible for you to correct that?

Thanks

Oh, and maybe a big wish also... would you like to add a save and load settings feature for your mcm menu? I did it in my last version and it is realy easy to do (less than 1 hour).

If you want I can send you some stubs, I copied the mechanic from cursed loot, but please don't tell anyone :)

hello VirginMarie,

first let me say what a wonderful mod you have made... so a big thank you for that. I wish I would have more time to play it.

I have a little problem to report which I noticed when using the version 4.91. So I don't know if its new or not.

In slaverun I have some long scene where I send the dhlp-suspend at the begin and a dhlp-resume at the end. I also listen to those events to stop the slaverun enforcer during that time to suspend my actions while other mods don't want to be disturbed and also slaverun scenes are running.

I recently noticed that when the player has a sexlab call in part 1 of a long scene, immediately an 'dhlp-resume' is send. Which is a bad thing for me.

I tracked it down to your VirginMain script where an event LovingDone is catched and if the player is in that sexlab call by using the function VirginInitSceneEnd() that dhlp-resume is send

So it looks like everytime the player is having sex an dhlp-resume is send. In my opinion this is not necessary.

Thanks

Oh, and maybe a big wish also... would you like to add a save and load settings feature for your mcm menu? I did it in my last version and it is realy easy to do (less than 1 hour).

If you want I can send you some stubs, I copied the mechanic from cursed loot, but please don't tell anyone :)

your secret is safe with the 89 people who follow this topic. ;)

Sorry, I didn't described it clearly and percisly. The ghost I was refering to was the Dwemer. I have no problem with Tales & Tallows. The current objective is  "I have activated 1 Dwemer Devices". I assume there will be another dwemer ghost shows up to tell me the next location, but I have not encounter him. after several ingame days.

The next location is given immediately upon activating the Dwemer device. There's no additional dwemer ghosts that show up.

"I have activated 1 Dwemer Devices" is a completed objective. There should be an incomplete objective (could be lower in the list) which is giving you the next location. You sure you don't have that?

Try going back to the tower where you met the ghost and activated the first device. Maybe the ghost is still there waiting to talk to you (it's a forced greet that should have happened).

Thanks, that worked. I have another problem, is there a way to love word wall that I have already visited. I have visited every single shout wall prior to this mod's release, and I cannot trigger any wall animation after I have found all three words for thuum of strip.

hello VirginMarie,

Thanks

Yes I can understand how that could be a problem. I need to send the dhlp-resume after loving if the loving was called from this mod. So the correction I've made is to ONLY do it then. That should be fine for your needs I'm guessing?

This will be in the next release assuming testing goes fine.

Save/load of MCM settings has been on my list a long time and I will eventually do it :) I've already reviewed how it's done in cursed loot, but don't tell anyone :P

Thanks, that worked. I have another problem, is there a way to love word wall that I have already visited. I have visited every single shout wall prior to this mod's release, and I cannot trigger any wall animation after I have found all three words for thuum of strip.

No you'd have to start a new or earlier game. But fortunately not being able to love more word walls will only prevent earning the second damage strip ability. There's no further quest or feature that you will be missing out on.

The well known letter problem is annoying me, I was able once on a certain test to get the maiden to deliver the letter.

After that I can't manage to make her spawn at all.

I started a new game, zaz installed (the version you provided with patch) , and DD is on my mcm.

When i try the command to test if zaz work on your mod, the cage spawn and my character is trapped there for seconds confirming that zaz is working.

The thing after i use a shout I don't get a message/notification When i leave helgen and go to whiterun I didn't find the maiden.

I tried using additem to get the letter from the esp and what happened is i got the quest asking me to read the letter, so i read it and the next step is to spawn the next npc while shouting, the percentage on 100% but she never spawn :/

The well known letter problem is annoying me, I was able once on a certain test to get the maiden to deliver the letter.

I started a new game, zaz installed (the version you provided with patch) , and DD is on my mcm.

When i try the command to test if zaz work on your mod, the cage spawn and my character is trapped there for seconds confirming that zaz is working.

The thing after i use a shout I don't get a message/notification When i leave helgen and go to whiterun I didn't find the maiden.

I tried using additem to get the letter from the esp and what happened is i got the quest asking me to read the letter, so i read it and the next step is to spawn the next npc while shouting, the percentage on 100% but she never spawn :/

Do the steps in Troubleshooting #4 help you? Also check #3.

If this does not help, I'd like to see your papyrus log where you've used these steps...

1. Start new game. Wait for a minute or so for things to load. MCM should show install completed
  2. Use the "Verify Zaz Animations" option in MCM. Please confirm that this works... your character should be freed after a few seconds (not clear if this is the case in your description)
  3. Exit to desktop
  4. Grab the log for this game session

If you need info on how to get your papyrus log, its FAQ #12.

If this does not help, I'd like to see your papyrus log where you've used these steps...

1. Start new game. Wait for a minute or so for things to load. MCM should show install completed
  2. Use the "Verify Zaz Animations" option in MCM. Please confirm that this works... your character should be freed after a few seconds (not clear if this is the case in your description)
  3. Exit to desktop

my character is freed as it should be

what i mean is zaz animations are working, DD is installed , I just don't get a notification after using a shout that says thing about gods or w.e so I can find the maiden after i change location, the only line i get about shout like a virgin is that its upgrading. 

3. Exit to desktop

what i mean is zaz animations are working, DD is installed , I just don't get a notification after using a shout that says thing about gods or w.e so I can find the maiden after i change location, the only line i get about shout like a virgin is that its upgrading. 

If you don't see "Your voice awakens the gods" when first shouting, then nothing else that follows will work, and your problem is that for some reason the game is not detecting your shout. Valid shouts are any vanilla game shout except Whirlwind and Ethereal.

The only way for the game to NOT detect a valid shout, is either bad install or corrupt save. This is why I asked to see your papyrus log using the steps above.

• Start new game. Wait for a minute or so for things to load. MCM should show install completed
  • Use the "Verify Zaz Animations" option in MCM. Please confirm that this works... your character should be freed after a few seconds (not clear if this is the case in your description)
  • Exit to desktop
  • Grab the log for this game session

If you don't see "Your voice awakens the gods" when first shouting, then nothing else that follows will work, and your problem is that for some reason the game is not detecting your shout. Valid shouts are any vanilla game shout except Whirlwind and Ethereal.

The only way for the game to NOT detect a valid shout, is either bad install or corrupt save. This is why I asked to see your papyrus log using the steps above.

it even fired for me when I used the fnis fly shout. When you installed, did you allow SLaV to overwrite everything it wanted to?

Also this to confirm what I already did so you maybe can tell me a solution that I didn't

Fuz Ro Doh

ZaZAnimationPack-v061-with-611patch

komotors animations

SexLabFramework v162 FULL

SexLabAroused V28b

Devious Devices Assets v3.0

Devious Devices Integration v3.3

Devious Devices Expansion v2.0

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I also don’t have any mod from the conflicts section

I can see SLAV on MCM

tried loot sorting, and using SLAV as last on load order

I shouted on helgen keep, didn't find the maiden on whiterun

I shouted inside a cell left it and again no maiden

entered whiterun and left it 10 times, waited for day to shout again and did the same over and over for many times

3. Exit to desktop

If you don't see "Your voice awakens the gods" when first shouting, then nothing else that follows will work, and your problem is that for some reason the game is not detecting your shout. Valid shouts are any vanilla game shout except Whirlwind and Ethereal.

I am using a vanilla shout, actually the first shout I get in the game

The problem idk If i will call it a bad install , i had the mod on profile A (mod organizer) and for one time it worked idk how

I made a profile B which is the one i plan to play the game with and the only thing i get about shout like a virgin  is that it awaits my voice and that's it, no shout after is detected by it

• Start new game. Wait for a minute or so for things to load. MCM should show install completed
  • Use the "Verify Zaz Animations" option in MCM. Please confirm that this works... your character should be freed after a few seconds (not clear if this is the case in your description)
  • Exit to desktop
  • Grab the log for this game session

If you don't see "Your voice awakens the gods" when first shouting, then nothing else that follows will work, and your problem is that for some reason the game is not detecting your shout. Valid shouts are any vanilla game shout except Whirlwind and Ethereal.

it even fired for me when I used the fnis fly shout. When you installed, did you allow SLaV to overwrite everything it wanted to?

I am using MO for the install, i can see it overwriting the unofficial skyrim and some nif files from the overwrite folder, nothing overwrites SLAV , its even the last on my load order (I used loot before and no matter the spot its still the same it doesnt detect my shouts.

hello VirginMarie,

Thanks

Yes I can understand how that could be a problem. I need to send the dhlp-resume after loving if the loving was called from this mod. So the correction I've made is to ONLY do it then. That should be fine for your needs I'm guessing?

This will be in the next release assuming testing goes fine.

Save/load of MCM settings has been on my list a long time and I will eventually do it :) I've already reviewed how it's done in cursed loot, but don't tell anyone :P

No you'd have to start a new or earlier game. But fortunately not being able to love more word walls will only prevent earning the second damage strip ability. There's no further quest or feature that you will be missing out on.

Very good, thank you