@Ahmy

As stated twice now, I need to see your papyrus log, after using the steps.

here its

Unfortunately there's nothing in the log giving any clue to why the shout cannot be detected. The log is pretty clean. I see these...

[05/11/2017 - 08:42:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MJB_IvarsteadNarfiHouseScript to  (46980F7B) because their base types do not match
[05/11/2017 - 08:42:44PM] warning: Property PlayerSpeakerFemaleRef on script adcsexlifemain attached to adcSexlifeMain (1E004338) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

... and a few other mentioning MJB_IvarsteadNarfiHouse and adcSexlife. Since I don't know what they are I don't know if they could be related. Likely not. But might be worth looking into (try uninstalling them).

The only thing left that I can suggest you do is use process of elimination to find the problem. Start by uninstalling all mods except the bare minimum requirement. See if that works on a new game (must be new game). If yes then start adding mods back in till you find the cause.

@Ahmy

As stated twice now, I need to see your papyrus log, after using the steps.

here its

Unfortunately there's nothing in the log giving any clue to why the shout cannot be detected. The log is pretty clean. I see these...

[05/11/2017 - 08:42:30PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MJB_IvarsteadNarfiHouseScript to  (46980F7B) because their base types do not match
[05/11/2017 - 08:42:44PM] warning: Property PlayerSpeakerFemaleRef on script adcsexlifemain attached to adcSexlifeMain (1E004338) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

... and a few other mentioning MJB_IvarsteadNarfiHouse and adcSexlife. Since I don't know what they are I don't know if they could be related. Likely not. But might be worth looking into (try uninstalling them).

The only thing left that I can suggest you do is use process of elimination to find the problem. Start by uninstalling all mods except the bare minimum requirement. See if that works on a new game (must be new game). If yes then start adding mods back in till you find the cause.

Idk about the first one but the second line is related to a different mod.

I can uninstall the second mod as i know it, the first one its about a certain house maybe its Expanded Towns and Cities as i used it so it should be unrelated, I actually entered a house and left it to see if the maiden is spawn, for now i will turn the second mod off and try.

edit: they are unrelated to this case

I actually entered a house and left it to see if the maiden is spawn, for now i will turn the second mod off and try.

If you don't see "Your voice awakens the gods" when first shouting, then nothing else that follows will work. So your test is simple... watch for that notification upon first shout. No need to keep looking for the maiden if it does not appear.

I actually entered a house and left it to see if the maiden is spawn, for now i will turn the second mod off and try.

If you don't see "Your voice awakens the gods" when first shouting, then nothing else that follows will work. So your test is simple... watch for that notification upon first shout. No need to keep looking for the maiden if it does not appear.

Sadly i know that and the sentence doesn't appear, Even if i want to skip that part and get the letter by additem mod, i still need to encounter nocturnal after using a shout which also doesn't happen (if i get the letter and read it by additem, the quest goal is about nocturnal hiding in the shadow or something but the shout doesn't spawn her.

I only encountered the maiden and nocternal once on a different profile with 240 plugins on, this new profile has 90 plugin yet it doesn't work.

Do you advice me to turn every mod off and just use the requirements , for some reason i think even that won't work, the problem is related to the shouts which idk what is it.

Edit: i used a new profile 30 plugins only and still i don't get the sentence so its something from my mod list, something must be wrong

https://s28.postimg.org/ak8bnehm5/onlythose.jpg

Do you advice me to turn every mod off and just use the requirements , for some reason i think even that won't work, the problem is related to the shouts which idk what is it.

Sorry there's nothing more I can suggest.

I do not believe there is any bug. There's been a few times others had this problem, and it was always solved by not using a corrupt save, or fixing an install problem.

Everything seems to work well for me so far. I do have a request, though: when I get defeated in battle and Nocturnal comes to my aid, she should either automatically wipe out any surrounding enemies or at least be a lot more bad ass. Often I get attacked again while still trying to love myself up some health and get killed again without a chance to defend myself, and then Nocturnal comes back and saves me again but doesn't do a good enough job against the enemy and the pattern starts all over again.

Everything seems to work well for me so far. I do have a request, though: when I get defeated in battle and Nocturnal comes to my aid, she should either automatically wipe out any surrounding enemies or at least be a lot more bad ass. Often I get attacked again while still trying to love myself up some health and get killed again without a chance to defend myself, and then Nocturnal comes back and saves me again but doesn't do a good enough job against the enemy and the pattern starts all over again.

1. You can immediately use your love shout to subdue them all again. When the situation is so difficult that you can't do that...
  2. While loving yourself back to health, end the scene early using the advance hot key (space by default). The enemies will still be calmed and you can get a jump on them or run

hi. i have a bug with meshes. all the items dont sitting correctly on me. some of them clipping into the body. some of them clipping out. Help pls and say how to pin scrshots. TY!

Have you built with bodyslide? If no see the last step under Installation. It will point you to an FAQ for further detail if needed too.

hi. i have a bug with meshes. all the items dont sitting correctly on me. some of them clipping into the body. some of them clipping out. Help pls and say how to pin scrshots. TY!

Have you built with bodyslide? If no see the last step under Installation. It will point you to an FAQ for further detail if needed too.

yep, i built with bodyslide and my preset. it still clipping incorrect

This is entirely a matter of how you've used bodyslide. Not a bug. Check the steps in FAQ #11.

Has the same preset been used to build your body?

The body must be either CBBE HDT or UUNP HDT.

As a test you could try a different preset (again making sure to build the body with it too).

If this does not help, I need more specific info on what you are using. I don't need pics.

This is entirely a matter of how you've used bodyslide. Not a bug. Check the steps in FAQ #11.

Has the same preset been used to build your body?

The body must be either CBBE HDT or UUNP HDT.

As a test you could try a different preset (again making sure to build the body with it too).

If this does not help, I need more specific info on what you are using. I don't need pics.

so, i tried to install with another preset. from CoS demoniak to standard CBBE curvy. And... it didnt helped. nothing happened. still floating somewhere near body

You don't provide much information. Just to be sure, did you build your outfits through the "batch build" button? Because you need to use batch build to have every outfit in the list generated, otherwise you'll only get the selected outfit.

There are also different steps if you use MO. So there, try the batch build button and if it doesn't work please provide a detailed account of how you went about to generate your outfits (every software you started, every button you pushed and so on).

You don't provide much information. Just to be sure, did you build your outfits through the "batch build" button? Because you need to use batch build to have every outfit in the list generated, otherwise you'll only get the selected outfit.

There are also different steps if you use MO. So there, try the batch build button and if it doesn't work please provide a detailed account of how you went about to generate your outfits (every software you started, every button you pushed and so on).

SO. i was pressing batch build every time i was starting bodyslide. then i usually went to fnis. you know for what. then i started skyrim and get the armor on. thats all i do. if you want list of mods, i will give you him.

SO. i was pressing batch build every time i was starting bodyslide. then i usually went to fnis. you know for what. then i started skyrim and get the armor on. thats all i do. if you want list of mods, i will give you him.

post-1196286-0-88855100-1494625255_thumb.jpg

So you are using CBBE. But are you using CBBE HDT? If not that's the problem. When you generate your body (remember that must be done with the same preset)... if you use CBBE Curvy for example, you'd need to have your settings looking like in this pic.

To be fair, the example picture in #11 does muddle up this issue by showing neither cbbe nor unnp, HDT or otherwise.

post-155791-0-24806600-1494633069_thumb.png

Edit: I know the point of that picture is to show the list of outfits, but it might make it more clear if the outfit and preset boxes showed the HDT body. :)

To be fair, the example picture in #11 does muddle up this issue by showing neither cbbe nor unnp, HDT or otherwise.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170512-191609.png

Edit: I know the point of that picture is to show the list of outfits, but it might make it more clear if the outfit and preset boxes showed the HDT body. :)

Well the FAQ heading is "How do I build Virgin Devices with my pre-set in Bodyslide?". So the pic shows how to do that. It's not possible to batch build while your body is selected.

The FAQ gives no detail on building your body which is entirely a separate step (and assumed it's already done), but it does remind you that you need to have done it. I do think this is where beginners can get confused if they've not already used an HDT body, but the FAQ is trying to focus on just the batch build.

EDIT: I've updated the last point in the FAQ to clarify

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170512-191609.png

Well the FAQ heading is "How do I build Virgin Devices with my pre-set in Bodyslide?". So the pic shows how to do that. It's not possible to batch build while your body is selected.

The FAQ gives no detail on building your body which is entirely a separate step (and assumed it's already done), but it does remind you that you need to have done it. I do think this is where beginners can get confused if they've not already used an HDT body, but the FAQ is trying to focus on just the batch build.

EDIT: I've updated the last point in the FAQ to clarify

that's true, but, y'know, people and reading. ;)