I've got a problem with regular sexlab animations when wearing something from this mod. Sometimes when an animation is supposed to start, the characters involved just stand there and I get the message "Playing animation: " and the scene ends. The ZaZ animations work just fine every time. Could this be a problem with my load order? Sorry if this has been answered already, there's way too many pages to go through :D

Sounds like Devious Devices is filtering out animations. You could try as a test, turning off the DD filters, to see if it's the cause. And it could be normal if there's no valid animation to play.  EDIT: ops like said above :)

Whatever is going on is very unlikely unique to devices from this mod (would happen with any similar Devious device).

Which mod is starting the animation? If it's this mod please be more specific.

So I can't seem to activate the first word wall in Twilight Sepulcher. Character just stands there, the word wall chanting is playing, the wind effects are moving but neither the words or the word wall love ever activate. I've tried cleaning my save, I've tried relaunching Skyrim, I've even reloaded back to before I appeased Clavicus Vile and then entered the Sepulcher for the first time again.

The word wall in Twilight Sepulcher cannot be activated until you get a quest objective for it. Have you received that?

No I did not, I went through the process of worshiping Nocturnal's altar and tried open the door at the end and it said I couldn't until I learned the shout.

What is the current objective of the quest Virgin Training? Do that. It will then lead to the objective of learning the shout.

Worked this time, no idea why. Probably bugged out the first time i completed the quest.

I am having a very odd issue.  Sometimes when i holster my weapons, or change which ones are equipped, my hands go into a bound animation and i can no longer draw weapons or cast spells,  i cannot even change what is equipped.  When i check my equiped armors/items, however, there are no hand/wrist/arm restraints.

I am having a very odd issue.  Sometimes when i holster my weapons, or change which ones are equipped, my hands go into a bound animation and i can no longer draw weapons or cast spells,  i cannot even change what is equipped.  When i check my equiped armors/items, however, there are no hand/wrist/arm restraints.

Unlikely related to this mod as it never does bound animations nor has arm/wrist devices that make you bound. Anything making you think the problem comes from this mod? Because if so that info could help.

Devious devices can sometimes glitch where you can't see a device in inventory, but it's actually invisibly there (can see it in console with Player.Showinventory). I'd say you have that happening (not a device from this mod though).

If you have cursed loot by chance, the device could be from it, and you might be able to correct it using it's "Safe word" option in MCM last tab. Otherwise you might fix using Player.removeitem.

Normal animations are getting blocked by the animation filter in DDi.  Turn off the filter to avoid the problem.

Sounds like Devious Devices is filtering out animations. You could try as a test, turning off the DD filters, to see if it's the cause. And it could be normal if there's no valid animation to play.  EDIT: ops like said above :)

Whatever is going on is very unlikely unique to devices from this mod (would happen with any similar Devious device).

Which mod is starting the animation? If it's this mod please be more specific.

I don't know what happened since I didn't change anything, but the problem has gone away. I meant when for example Cassia appeared and I chose the play with me dialogue.

Hi and thanks for your wonderful mod

But i am unable to start the shrine love quest i have completed the bedeviled spit quest but there is nothing else after that

Troubleshooting #17 pertains to Shrine Love.

If that's not your problem, you need to be more specific about what you mean. For example what is the active objective for Shrine Love?

Hi and thanks for your wonderful mod

But i am unable to start the shrine love quest i have completed the bedeviled spit quest but there is nothing else after that

Troubleshooting #17 pertains to Shrine Love.

If that's not your problem, you need to be more specific about what you mean. For example what is the active objective for Shrine Love?

Shrine love quest disappeared from my journal completely(after upgrading from a lower version i guess). but started it using console commands . Now its working just fine. but when i try to teleport to nocturnal( for reporting) or worship the statue an animation starts and my character seems to be moving her hips in air. Is it a bug or intentional i don't know but i have attached a few pictures of how it looks.post-597915-0-76979900-1493309540_thumb.jpgpost-597915-0-33221100-1493309578_thumb.jpg

Shrine love quest disappeared from my journal completely(after upgrading from a lower version i guess). but started it using console commands . Now its working just fine. but when i try to teleport to nocturnal( for reporting) or worship the statue an animation starts and my character seems to be moving her hips in air. Is it a bug or intentional i don't know but i have attached a few pictures of how it looks.attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

That's normal

Can someone please help me with this? I can load up a save, but if I walk close to any village, town, etc... My game crashes I have just defeated the first dragon in the game outside of White Run. The only way the game will "function" if if I disable the "Shout Like a Virgin.esp". But then I get a continuous amount of messages saying "Nocturnal is dissapointed" even if I reactivate the esp the same message will continuously appear, forcing me to go back to an older save. where this problem still occurs. Does anyone have any advice?

Can someone please help me with this? I can load up a save, but if I walk close to any village, town, etc... My game crashes I have just defeated the first dragon in the game outside of White Run. The only way the game will "function" if if I disable the "Shout Like a Virgin.esp". But then I get a continuous amount of messages saying "Nocturnal is dissapointed" even if I reactivate the esp the same message will continuously appear, forcing me to go back to an older save. where this problem still occurs. Does anyone have any advice?

Your save it corrupt. Your problem is in Troubleshooting #16. Also see "Golden Rule" on that post. You need to start a new game.

EDIT: also along with the new game, you might run through the steps in Troubleshooting #3 to ensure all is installed correctly

Your save it corrupt. Your problem is in Troubleshooting #16. Also see "Golden Rule" on that post. You need to start a new game.

Hey man thanks for your help, but same issue. its once I learn my first shout.

Run through the steps in Troubleshooting #3 to ensure all is installed correctly.

Run through the steps in Troubleshooting #3 to ensure all is installed correctly.

Again, I thank you for your help, but I'm still at a loss, I even uninstalled all the mods and went back through making sure that each one was updated to the stats of your mods requirements, used loot to optimize placement, and FNIS and made sure I had gotten no warnings. Something is definitely wrong, I've noticed the game crashes when the mod is activated and I learn the shout, once I go near any town or village it crashes. 

I will download all of the mods and re-install the game on my other PC just in case for some reason it's my current one.

Again, I thank you for your help, but I'm still at a loss, I even uninstalled all the mods and went back through making sure that each one was updated to the stats of your mods requirements, used loot to optimize placement, and FNIS and made sure I had gotten no warnings. Something is definitely wrong, I've noticed the game crashes when the mod is activated and I learn the shout, once I go near any town or village it crashes.

I will download all of the mods and re-install the game on my other PC just in case for some reason it's my current one.

I didn't see it in your list of things you tried, so just to be clear: you tried this in a brand new game, right? Not a save from just after the intro, not a save where no mods had been activated yet - a new, from scratch game.

• Like said above, starting a new game needs to involve truly starting a new game, not loading some early save. If you are not doing this, that's your problem.
  • Have you used "Verify Zaz Animations Working" option in this mod's MCM first tab? Does that test pass?

The first shout is triggering a maiden (Cassia) to come looking for you which happens when you approach any town or village. So most likely when she loads into your game you CTD and my guess is that a devious device she wears cannot be rendered by the game engine for some reason.

As a quick test to verify use of devious devices, use these steps:

1. Start new game
  2. Wait a minute for things to load
  3. Use "Skip Initial Portion of Story" option in MCM, Misc Tab. This will equip you with several Virgin devious devices

I suspect that step 3 will make you CTD like Cassia. Does it? Then you need to figure out why you have an install problem related to devious devices.

For me to help further, please answer above questions, and attach your papyrus log after doing the 3 steps above. If you need a "how to" on getting your papyrus log, it's in my FAQs.

• Like said above, starting a new game needs to involve truly starting a new game, not loading some early save. If you are not doing this, that's your problem.
  • Have you used "Verify Zaz Animations Working" option in this mod's MCM first tab? Does that test pass?

The first shout is triggering a maiden (Cassia) to come looking for you which happens when you approach any town or village. So most likely when she loads into your game you CTD and my guess is that a devious device she wears cannot be rendered by the game engine for some reason.

As a quick test to verify use of devious devices, use these steps:

1. Start new game
  2. Wait a minute for things to load
  3. Use "Skip Initial Portion of Story" option in MCM, Misc Tab. This will equip you with several Virgin devious devices

I suspect that step 3 will make you CTD like Cassia. Does it? Then you need to figure out why you have an install problem related to devious devices.

For me to help further, please answer above questions, and attach your papyrus log after doing the 3 steps above. If you need a "how to" on getting your papyrus log, it's in my FAQs.

-I select "New Game" every time I even make a change to settings, I'm pretty sure it is not a save corruption.

-I have verifyed Zaz Animations and the animations work fine. The test does pass with me in a cage and changing position to a bound standing state.

I went through the three steps and you were right, my game crashes. which makes me believe I must have somehow installed Devious Devices wrong 3 times in a row. I'll double check requirements for the DD Assets/ and Interrogation. and make sure they are both happy. If I'm still at a loss, I will send the Papyrus log.

I'll double check requirements for the DD Assets/ and Interrogation. and make sure they are both happy. If I'm still at a loss, I will send the Papyrus log.

You don't mention DD Expansion. This mod does not require it, but most people have something that does need it. Usually it's absence if needed, would cause the CTD on game start, but it might be worth installing it.

Another known cause of install problems... if your game is installed in the default C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data folder, windows security will often lock out files that are uninstalled. Then a re-install fails and the mod manager will not even tell you. This is fixed by restarting the PC after the uninstall step.

I'll double check requirements for the DD Assets/ and Interrogation. and make sure they are both happy. If I'm still at a loss, I will send the Papyrus log.

You don't mention DD Expansion. This mod does not require it, but most people have something that does need it. Usually it's absence if needed, would cause the CTD on game start, but it might be worth installing it.

Another known cause of install problems... if your game is installed in the default C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data folder, windows security will often lock out files that are uninstalled. Then a re-install fails and the mod manager will not even tell you. This is fixed by restarting the PC after the uninstall step.

Tried installing DD expansion, and I went into Bodyslide and batched built the files. So now it got somewhere (two seconds farther) then crashed. I'm going to uninstall everything, and restart the computer, hopefully this will work. I've attached the papyrus log, hopefully you'll be able to understand it more than me. XD

Papyrus.1.log

Tried installing DD expansion, and I went into Bodyslide and batched built the files. So now it got somewhere (two seconds farther) then crashed. I'm going to uninstall everything, and restart the computer, hopefully this will work. I've attached the papyrus log, hopefully you'll be able to understand it more than me. XD

This log shows that you've not started a new game.

Are you sure that's the correct log? The most recent is always the one ending with "0".

I do see that the "skip story" option ran / equipping devices. There's no clue as to cause of CTD. But since it's not a new game we can expect problems.

This log shows that you've not started a new game.

Are you sure that's the correct log? The most recent is always the one ending with "0".

I do see that the "skip story" option ran / equipping devices. There's no clue as to cause of CTD. But since it's not a new game we can expect problems.

Oops sorry about that. I wanted to test to see if I was doing the log thing right. My bad. Papyrus.0.log

Yeah, you'll have to get rid of the zzEstrus.esp file. Notorious for crapping all over your game. You also have a stackdump right a sexlab initialization, this is wrong. I see references to USKP, do you still use the old unofficial patch? You should switch to USLEEP, which is up to date. At this point dawnguard and dragonborn are somewhat expected to be installed, especially for LovelygirlRace. Beside Lovelygirl Race is old and not available from the nexus, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm quite surprised nobody asked for a loadorder yet.

Yeah, you'll have to get rid of the zzEstrus.esp file. Notorious for crapping all over your game. You also have a stackdump right a sexlab initialization, this is wrong. I see references to USKP, do you still use the old unofficial patch? You should switch to USLEEP, which is up to date. At this point dawnguard and dragonborn are somewhat expected to be installed, especially for LovelygirlRace. Beside Lovelygirl Race is old and not available from the nexus, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm quite surprised nobody asked for a loadorder yet.

I'm not seeing any zzEstrus.esp file. It's not in the data folder, do you know where I would go to get rid of this file? 

How would I fix the said "stackdump" issue?

And I'll try switching from USKP to USLEEP and see what happens

EDIT: Also my load orders

post-1817132-0-14829100-1493591901_thumb.png

post-1817132-0-28777100-1493591902_thumb.png

Oops sorry about that. I wanted to test to see if I was doing the log thing right. My bad. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Good... this log shows you started a new game. I can tell with the...

[04/30/2017 - 12:36:08PM] [Virgin]: New Game Init

These show install problems:

[04/30/2017 - 12:36:02PM] Cannot open store for class "cdxframework", missing file?
[04/30/2017 - 12:36:09PM] ERROR: File "Captured Dreams.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
[04/30/2017 - 12:36:09PM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?

Consoleutil is used by many mods involved and stands out for me. It comes with sexlab thus suggests a bad install of sexlab.

I think the source of CTD would very likely come from the huge stack dump mentioned above. It starts with these lines, followed by hundreds more. No chance of running a healthy game with it. And I do think consoleutil could be the source:

[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] VM is freezing...
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] VM is frozen
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] Dumping stack 7992:
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	State: Running (Freeze state: Freezing)
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Type: Normal
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Return register: None
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Has stack callback: No
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 	Stack trace:
[04/30/2017 - 12:37:14PM] 		[None].XPMSEWeaponApplyEffect.OnEffectStart() - (requested call)

XPMSEWeaponApplyEffect is referencing your skeleton. But I don't think there's a single mod at fault, but rather that your mod manager has somehow made a mess of things... maybe the windows security thing I mentioned above.

I've not asked for a loadorder because I'm not going to try and debug other mods (I'm not much good at that) and since loot has been used that's good enough for me.

There's enough trouble here that I'd suggest you uninstall everything. Then restart the PC. Then install only the bare minimum requirements. Test that things work. Then start adding remaining mods that you want back in. Always starting a new game and you can use the 3 steps above as a quick test. Always restarting the PC if you uninstall something.