2.  But I still CTD in Dibilas Temple with any sex act, and  your mod installed. I have no Idea why.. if your mod is not installed, I have no runtime error, and no CTD, and  can have and orgy in the temple no problems.  I give up.. :s  I just don't understand it.

What happens if you start a new game, go to the temple, and do some loving?

You can use the "Skip Initial Portion of Story" option in MCM, Misc Tab, such that devices are equipped and the mod is fully active, when you try this.

If a new game won't reproduce the CTD this would indicate you are running on a corrupt save, maybe because you strayed from the golden rule.

Other than the corrupt save possibility, I don't have any ideas. I have no way to re-pro this.

2.  But I still CTD in Dibilas Temple with any sex act, and  your mod installed. I have no Idea why.. if your mod is not installed, I have no runtime error, and no CTD, and  can have and orgy in the temple no problems.  I give up.. confused.gif  I just don't understand it.

You can use the "Skip Initial Portion of Story" option in MCM, Misc Tab, such that devices are equipped and the mod is fully active, when you try this.

If a new game won't reproduce the CTD this would indicate you are running on a corrupt save, maybe because you strayed from the golden rule.

Other than the corrupt save possibility, I don't have any ideas. I have no way to re-pro this.

Maybe it's one of those rare cases of prophylactic intervention using a divine methodology?

After all, even Dibella's got to draw the line somewhere.....

tongue.png

2.  But I still CTD in Dibilas Temple with any sex act, and  your mod installed. I have no Idea why.. if your mod is not installed, I have no runtime error, and no CTD, and  can have and orgy in the temple no problems.  I give up.. :s  I just don't understand it.

1. I would be all for this, but

I am truly on a clean save, this is one of my newest character, and she has only done the quests to get the homes in all the default cities, nothing else, and no mods except zaz, and Loverslab were ever on while I gained the player Homes, and I did not turn them on until I got to Riverwood.

So as far as a new character she is just pretty damn close.

(  I have done some player.advskill with her )

so I re looked at my Mod load order... I never keep XPMSEs ESP on, but I noticed that somehow probably during and update It got turned on ( in this Profile ), I have had minor problems with it in the past, so I normally always keep it disabled.

2.    I saw that it had gotten enabled, so I turned it off, and returned to and older save before ever installing your mod.

3. made a new save from there, and then used save tool to clean the XPMSE.esp scripts from my save.

4. made a new clean save, now, with no XPMSE.esp, and no SLAV, no anal torch, and no branding of doom thingy.

5. now I install your mod, branding of doom thingy, and I do not install anal torch, and of course i leave XPMSE.esp disabled.

6. Entered the game, tested that I have no CTD in many placed through out Skyrim when ever I have sex, which was normal, I never had them there, but I wanted to test.

7. Finally I go to Temple of Dibila, of course I am not a Virgin now for sure, but I do the dirty with the maidens inside the temple, and this time I do not CTD.

I have not tried to have a lot of sex there, but this is the first time with your mod enabled that I have been able to do it at all in the Temple of Dibila, with out a CTD.

8. I do not know if XPMSE.esp disabled helped, or maybe it was having Anal torch not install, but I made it through at least a couple of dirty deeds inside the temple... I hope now I can continue testing your mod.

9 Sorry if I over detailed the things I had to do, but I wanted to outline it as I had so much trouble managing to find a way to fix, or at least alleviate the Problem.

1.  Its not perfect, I still crash with the runtime error when a third party mod calls for sex in the Dibila Temple, but just not every single time.

2.  I have no crashes anywhere else, of this kind, and it is only when your mod is installed. but I have alleviated the problem somewhat. 

3. I do know it seem to have something to do with, or happens during the "RegisterforModEvent" at the end of the sex act, or last stage.  As if there is a conflict for two mods asking for or using the same information at the same time, seems to be some sort of event conflict between your mod, and any other asking for sex in this area.

But that is only a guess. Papyrus is such a Jerk.

Ok after trying to find a solution for a couple of days then getting stuck, I'm here to ask for help.

I have an issue with HDT chains not working properly and according to the troubleshooting section the fix is to make sure the skeleton and relative HDT mods were installed properly. After reinstalling HDT Physics Extensions and XPMSE with a variety of other mods and starting new games I kinda feel like I'm out of options (beside a complete fresh install which I'd like to avoid).

This not only happens with Shout like a Virgin but with all other equipment with chains, other HDT objects works fine tho (e.g. breast, hair..) which is what makes me perplexed

Here's attached a screenshot

attachicon.gifenb 2017_04_16 22_33_41_12.jpg

I would be very grateful if you could point me to the right direction

• I don't know anything more on the topic beyond what you've seen in my Troubleshooting
  • If your problem is all the time, you might want to check with the author of the assets Heretical Resources
  • If your problem is only sometimes, like bicobus said you can re-equip to fix. Virgin's MCM Device Tab has an option for that which lets you do so even if you have no key
  • Only the Chain Harness needs/has bodyslide support so this is not an issue for what's in your pic

I managed to find a workaround for it yay!

What I did was move the skeleton mod (xpmse in my case) to the bottom of the load order, then load a clean vanilla save then load into the actual save

Dunno why loading into the modded save, new games and qasmoke crashes hdt or something...

post-1581469-0-90207400-1492640254_thumb.jpg

I managed to find a workaround for it yay!

What I did was move the skeleton mod (xpmse in my case) to the bottom of the load order, then load a clean vanilla save then load into the actual save

Dunno why loading into the modded save, new games and qasmoke crashes hdt or something...

Great. I've updated Troubleshooting with your finding. :)

Keep in mind that if you've made this sort order change, and not started a new game, you are breaking the golden rule which could lead to new trouble.

Thanks a lot for the mod, its very fun. A couple of questions:

1. When my character gets whipped, tied, choked, etc its the same default expression. Is that normal or im missing something?

2. I got the anal gem recharge ability. It recharges weapons, but can charge staves as well?

Thanks a lot for the mod, its very fun. A couple of questions:

1. When my character gets whipped, tied, choked, etc its the same default expression. Is that normal or im missing something?

2. I got the anal gem recharge ability. It recharges weapons, but can charge staves as well?

1. Normal

2. It should charge anything equipped in either hand. But I've not tried a staff. Have you tried?

Some of the quests are not continuing. For me both Maiden Liberation and Erotic Asphyxiation are not progressing, quest for spanking theft has also stopped. How can I trigger these NPC encounters again for the quests.

Try MCM Misc Tab, Player Reset.

If that does not work, please give more detail... for example what is the current objective for Maiden Liberation? What was the last thing you did? What is it that's not happening?

I did and they did not charge. Tested with skull of corruption (daedric weapon) and a staff of hags wrath (has firewall spell)

I just tried it with a staff and it worked.

In order for it to work, you must have the Anal Soulgem equipped, and the weapon or staff equipped, then inflict damage using Thu'um of Love (any word). You will see a notification, "Anal SoulGem Charged". Are you doing that and seeing that?

And have you seen it work with a weapon?

Some of the quests are not continuing. For me both Maiden Liberation and Erotic Asphyxiation are not progressing, quest for spanking theft has also stopped. How can I trigger these NPC encounters again for the quests.

Try MCM Misc Tab, Player Reset.

If that does not work, please give more detail... for example what is the current objective for Maiden Liberation? What was the last thing you did? What is it that's not happening?

My Maiden liveration is stuck on 1 device which is the first device activated after meeting with the ghost. That was also the last thing I did for the quest. No one has come to me to give me a new objective. 

My Maiden liveration is stuck on 1 device which is the first device activated after meeting with the ghost. That was also the last thing I did for the quest. No one has come to me to give me a new objective. 

You have 2 different quests mixed up.

The Hideous Wrist Restraints come from the Virgin Ghost when the quest named "Tales & Tallows" starts. Two more ghosts will visit you (triggered by going to new locations out in the wilds). If you've not gone many new places yet, it's not stuck, it's working normally. 

And if you think Maiden Liberation is stuck, what is it's current active objective? Why do you think it's stuck?

Hi...this is a great mod ....but i have a question...i translated de esp to spanish (i´m from spain) but i cant translate the MCM neither the messages, because is a PEX file....is there any possibility to translate this?

Of course if you want the esp translated to spanish just say i give ti you

Thanks for your help

:)

Hi...this is a great mod ....but i have a question...i translated de esp to spanish (i´m from spain) but i cant translate the MCM neither the messages, because is a PEX file....is there any possibility to translate this?

Of course if you want the esp translated to spanish just say i give ti you

Thanks for your help

:)

I've never done translation myself, but I'd assume you need to change the script. Other's have done Chinese and Russian and I know they are including MCM and messages no problem.

When you have it done and a link let me know and I will add to the Translations section of Help. Also please see the Permissions section on my main page.

how do i encounter nocturnal

See "How to Begin" section on the main page

first we got stuff rising up out of the ground. very cool

now this release all kinds more things are moving. wow i luv it. i like how the statues are revaling the boobs and now they move lol. how are you doing this?

I use magic, liberal use of the TranslateTo command, and lots of math :P

thanks for answer me :).....i will try to find the way to translate PEX files....do you know how can i do it?

Again...thanks for the answer....of course if i can translate i tell you

pex is the resulting compiled file. You need to edit the psc file (the source) then compile. Source is separately available for download. If you've never done this you've got a fair bit to learn first.

hey marie, you've done amazing work on this. :)

how does this mod determine when virginity is lost? i ask because my pc has had sex five times but SLaV still thinks she's a virgin. Does it fire on orgasm by any chance?

I was awarded the enchantment for the Virgin Anal Skelton Key, I read the book and got the little scene. But the key never appeared in my inventory. Even if I equip it through the MCM, the skeleton key not unlock anything and I am forced to manually pick every locks. Was I supposed to get the skeleton key from the thieve quest line for it to work properly or did something went wrong with my game? - Never mind, I found the manual in one of the hidden spoilers of the "manual". You have typo in this post btw: "skelton key" should be "skeleton key".

The dark fog visual associated with the key made me half mad, I thought for a while that my save was toasted and some script was stuck or something. Why is it there anyhow?

Would it be possible to only enable access to virgin devices after unlocking them in the story?