hey marie, you've done amazing work on this. :)

how does this mod determine when virginity is lost? i ask because my pc has had sex five times but SLaV still thinks she's a virgin. Does it fire on orgasm by any chance?

Virginity is only considered lost if "vaginal love" occurred and no Virgin Chasity device is worn.

Vaginal, anal, and oral virginity are tracked (can see in MCM). Upon orgasm if the animation is tagged with vaginal, anal, or oral, it will get counted, but not if a respective Virgin Chasity, Anal, or Gag device is equipped (this can happen even if DDi filter defaults are on).

​So you've not lost virginity either because no animation with the tag vaginal has played, or because you are wearing a Virgin Chastity device.

​You might see some other detail of interest in the "Losing Virginity" section on the main page.

I was awarded the enchantment for the Virgin Anal Skelton Key, I read the book and got the little scene. But the key never appeared in my inventory.

Normal it's intended that you select through MCM.

Even if I equip it through the MCM, the skeleton key not unlock anything and I am forced to manually pick every locks. Was I supposed to get the skeleton key from the thieve quest line for it to work properly or did something went wrong with my game? - Never mind, I found the manual in one of the hidden spoilers of the "manual". You have typo in this post btw: "skelton key" should be "skeleton key".

I assume no problem here then. Typo fixed thanks.

The dark fog visual associated with the key made me half mad, I thought for a while that my save was toasted and some script was stuck or something. Why is it there anyhow?

The dark fog is meant to be associated with anything magical happening due to Nocturnal, which is why you see it in other things like "call forth the ravens". It appears occasionally if you wear the key, and it's enchanted. You can turn off the fog in this case in MCM.

Would it be possible to only enable access to virgin devices after unlocking them in the story?

That already occurs for devices that you obtain during Tales & Tallows, and during Maiden Liberation.

Upon orgasm if the animation is tagged with vaginal, anal, or oral, it will get counted, but not if a respective Virgin Chasity, Anal, or Gag device is equipped (this can happen even if DDi filter defaults are on).

~

so it is upon orgasm, which means it's not being counted because i have it set up that my pc does not get an orgasm from rape. perhaps it can count from the first stage instead of orgasm?

Upon orgasm if the animation is tagged with vaginal, anal, or oral, it will get counted, but not if a respective Virgin Chasity, Anal, or Gag device is equipped (this can happen even if DDi filter defaults are on).

so it is upon orgasm, which means it's not being counted because i have it set up that my pc does not get an orgasm from rape. perhaps it can count from the first stage instead of orgasm?

Ouch how are you setting it up like that? I did not know it's possible.

If it's from a mod other than sexlab, not sure I'd want to change this. But I could add to my troubleshooting.

Upon orgasm if the animation is tagged with vaginal, anal, or oral, it will get counted, but not if a respective Virgin Chasity, Anal, or Gag device is equipped (this can happen even if DDi filter defaults are on).

If it's from a mod other than sexlab, not sure I'd want to change this. But I could add to my troubleshooting.

the answer is actually a little bit of both.

it's this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

Which itself simply improves Sexlab's "separate orgasms" function.

Upon orgasm if the animation is tagged with vaginal, anal, or oral, it will get counted, but not if a respective Virgin Chasity, Anal, or Gag device is equipped (this can happen even if DDi filter defaults are on).

the answer is actually a little bit of both.

it's this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

Which itself simply improves Sexlab's "separate orgasms" function.

Yes I see. That mod is overwriting a bit of sexlab's script. The author warns that mods need to be patched for it to be compatible. When I read it, sounds to me like it might not work even when loving does lead to orgasm because the orgasm event when it occurs has changed.

I've added it under mod conflicts in my Troubleshooting.

My Maiden liveration is stuck on 1 device which is the first device activated after meeting with the ghost. That was also the last thing I did for the quest. No one has come to me to give me a new objective. 

You have 2 different quests mixed up.

The Hideous Wrist Restraints come from the Virgin Ghost when the quest named "Tales & Tallows" starts. Two more ghosts will visit you (triggered by going to new locations out in the wilds). If you've not gone many new places yet, it's not stuck, it's working normally. 

And if you think Maiden Liberation is stuck, what is it's current active objective? Why do you think it's stuck?

Sorry, I didn't described it clearly and percisly. The ghost I was refering to was the Dwemer. I have no problem with Tales & Tallows. The current objective is  "I have activated 1 Dwemer Devices". I assume there will be another dwemer ghost shows up to tell me the next location, but I have not encounter him. after several ingame days.

How do I get the devices to fit properly? I did everything exactly like was said in the FAQ but they still don't fit right. I'm using UNP Blessed if that's relevant.

I have no idea about UNP Blessed but it could be the problem. I see it's BBP and not HDT but don't know if that matters. The preset you use must be what was used to build the body too. If that's not the case it would be the problem.

You could try a different preset (to build the body and the virgin devices) just as a test to see if it works.

Sorry, I didn't described it clearly and percisly. The ghost I was refering to was the Dwemer. I have no problem with Tales & Tallows. The current objective is  "I have activated 1 Dwemer Devices". I assume there will be another dwemer ghost shows up to tell me the next location, but I have not encounter him. after several ingame days.

The next location is given immediately upon activating the Dwemer device. There's no additional dwemer ghosts that show up.

"I have activated 1 Dwemer Devices" is a completed objective. There should be an incomplete objective (could be lower in the list) which is giving you the next location. You sure you don't have that?

Try going back to the tower where you met the ghost and activated the first device. Maybe the ghost is still there waiting to talk to you (it's a forced greet that should have happened).

How do I get the devices to fit properly? I did everything exactly like was said in the FAQ but they still don't fit right. I'm using UNP Blessed if that's relevant.

I have no idea about UNP Blessed but it could be the problem. I see it's BBP and not HDT but don't know if that matters. The preset you use must be what was used to build the body too. If that's not the case it would be the problem.

You could try a different preset (to build the body and the virgin devices) just as a test to see if it works.

Thanks, got it to work with a different preset.

I spent 33 hours on this playthrough and just recently got several stack dumps. They took their time, but they are there. I'll thus call it quit and give an overall feeling on what I experienced. I have finished all the "daedric trust me", but that's about it.

To be honest, SlaV is quite chaotic. As a player, I felt that a ton of concept, tasks and stuff were pushed onto me right from the begining without me understanding properly what to do. The core questline is simple enough: please nocturnal and workship some daedrics. Then dibella comes around to toy with the player some more and open a questline to spank thieves. Until then, it is fine. But then I encountered ghosts and their nonsenses, I had to rescue maiden for some reason and explore dwemer ruins to activate a contraption to annoy nocturnal. I got lost in the content, and the result is that I never could spank enough thieves to gain the potion crafting ability. The people that gives the thief quests just didn't show up while all the other did (I completed 6 "spank the thief"). The maiden liberation questline got stalled because of it, and all I could do was to continue the conjurer pacification and the daedric trust me quests. I eventually liberated cassia and expectedly got punished for it. I couldn't do any standing stone loving because of my load order, as I reported in an earlier post.

As my character is right now, sexlab arousal's status tells me that she will be perpetually horny. And if I understand how the choke collar works, the hornier the character is and the more intense the punishments will be. It translated into my character not being able to walk in the blue palace, after the Sheogorath quest, because every time I walked around I either got punished, a gallow scene triggered or she was forced to crawl around. The gallows was weird, as pictured bellow the gallow itself didn't show in the room unless moving the camera outside of it.

post-914471-0-15290600-1493013265_thumb.pngpost-914471-0-95206000-1493013278_thumb.png

There is a lot of repetition in the main quest, which eventually bore me. As the player go do some daedric quests and come back to nocturnal to be punished, the end results are the same scenes with little variation. I never got the stuff to get spit roasted out in the wild, I don't know what triggers it.

For some reason I never had to fight any dragon in this playthrough, excepted for the ones part of a quest, and thus never had the chance to try the love shout on one of them.

All in all, SlaV is fun and well made but suffers from the "RNG" disease. Don't get me wrong when I say disease, having some randomness in a game isn't bad however if the randomness is part of the core gameplay then it is much more difficult to have a balanced result. And as event happens randomly and are removed from the player control, we can find ourself in a ridiculous situation like my 10 minutes in the blue palace being beaten and chocked repeatedly (the unfolding of the scenes takes some time to finish, there weren't that many). Randomness and repetition, and the repetition inherent to the random nature of the events are probably the two major fault I can find in SlaV.

I really like this mod.

So I can't seem to activate the first word wall in Twilight Sepulcher. Character just stands there, the word wall chanting is playing, the wind effects are moving but neither the words or the word wall love ever activate. I've tried cleaning my save, I've tried relaunching Skyrim, I've even reloaded back to before I appeased Clavicus Vile and then entered the Sepulcher for the first time again.

So I can't seem to activate the first word wall in Twilight Sepulcher. Character just stands there, the word wall chanting is playing, the wind effects are moving but neither the words or the word wall love ever activate. I've tried cleaning my save, I've tried relaunching Skyrim, I've even reloaded back to before I appeased Clavicus Vile and then entered the Sepulcher for the first time again.

The word wall in Twilight Sepulcher cannot be activated until you get a quest objective for it. Have you received that?

The word wall in Twilight Sepulcher cannot be activated until you get a quest objective for it. Have you received that?

No I did not, I went through the process of worshiping Nocturnal's altar and tried open the door at the end and it said I couldn't until I learned the shout.

No I did not, I went through the process of worshiping Nocturnal's altar and tried open the door at the end and it said I couldn't until I learned the shout.

What is the current objective of the quest Virgin Training? Do that. It will then lead to the objective of learning the shout.

Well I have an issue where my character went invisible when I worship Clavicus Vile and become teleported to the new area.

Any solutions?

Try MCM Misc Tab player reset.

If that does not fix, load your last save and try it again. If it reoccurs I suspect you are running on a corrupt save. No one has ever reported anything like this before.

Well I have an issue where my character went invisible when I worship Clavicus Vile and become teleported to the new area.

Any solutions?

Try MCM Misc Tab player reset.

If that does not fix, load your last save and try it again. If it reoccurs I suspect you are running on a corrupt save. No one has ever reported anything like this before.

I tried that before and no luck, but I completely closed the game and loaded the save and it seems to have worked thanks!

Being invisible is a render problem introduced by the HDT physics. It will fix itself overtime on the same game or you need to close the software and restart it. Not using too many HDT enabled item can help prevent it from happening too. Since it is a problem at the engine level, reloading won't fix it thus the need to close skyrim and restart the game. It shouldn't corrupt your save in any way, it is purely graphic.

I've got a problem with regular sexlab animations when wearing something from this mod. Sometimes when an animation is supposed to start, the characters involved just stand there and I get the message "Playing animation: " and the scene ends. The ZaZ animations work just fine every time. Could this be a problem with my load order? Sorry if this has been answered already, there's way too many pages to go through :D

I've got a problem with regular sexlab animations when wearing something from this mod. Sometimes when an animation is supposed to start, the characters involved just stand there and I get the message "Playing animation: " and the scene ends. The ZaZ animations work just fine every time. Could this be a problem with my load order? Sorry if this has been answered already, there's way too many pages to go through :D

Normal animations are getting blocked by the animation filter in DDi.  Turn off the filter to avoid the problem.