I really like this mod!

But I am stuck in reporting.

I am asked to report to Noctunal and the hint is marked on Twilight Sepulcher.

But when I got there, there was nothing in Twilight Sepulcher.

Is it bugged?

How did you go to the Twilight Sepulcher? Did you worship at Clavicus Vile's Shrine? My guess is that you did not. See FAQ #5 for more. And read the info in your quest journal for Virgin Training.

I really like this mod!

But I am stuck in reporting.

I am asked to report to Noctunal and the hint is marked on Twilight Sepulcher.

But when I got there, there was nothing in Twilight Sepulcher.

Is it bugged?

How did you go to the Twilight Sepulcher? Did you worship at Clavicus Vile's Shrine? My guess is that you did not. See FAQ #5 for more. And read the info in your quest journal for Virgin Training.

Oh, indeed I got there directly.

I will have a try again.

Thank you so much!

I noticed something weird. When i add some divices, like niplle clamps, they fit perfectly but if they get added by nocturnal they are clipping inside my body.

And are there traps on the floor of the Sepulchre, where the cages are? i walk a few steps and, poof,i am dead. i didn't get hit by arrows its  looks like heat or electricity

Any hint where the thif shouldbe on solstheim? Its a very big island (and should i already be able to remove the devices by now via mcm?)

I noticed something weird. When i add some divices, like niplle clamps, they fit perfectly but if they get added by nocturnal they are clipping inside my body.

My guess is you are equipping nipple clamps from devious devices when they work. They would have a different name. Those from this mod are called Virgin Nipple Clamps. If those from this mod are not working it's because you've not built in bodyslide. See the installation instructions.

And are there traps on the floor of the Sepulchre, where the cages are? i walk a few steps and, poof,i am dead. i didn't get hit by arrows its  looks like heat or electricity

This is normal. It's not from this mod, it's from the vanilla game.

Any hint where the thif shouldbe on solstheim? Its a very big island

The thief can be anywhere (not often on Solstheim). There's a map marker for location when you have the quest selected in your journal. Read the description in the quest "Spank a Thief" for more.

(and should i already be able to remove the devices by now via mcm?)

​If this is your first thief, then no you've not completed Virgin Training but you are close.

My guess is you are equipping nipple clamps from devious devices when they work. They would have a different name. Those from this mod are called Virgin Nipple Clamps. If those from this mod are not working it's because you've not built in bodyslide. See the installation instructions.

This is normal. It's not from this mod, it's from the vanilla game.

Any hint where the thif shouldbe on solstheim? Its a very big island

The thief can be anywhere (not often on Solstheim). There's a map marker for location when you have the quest selected in your journal. Read the description in the quest "Spank a Thief" for more.

(and should i already be able to remove the devices by now via mcm?)

​If this is your first thief, then no you've not completed Virgin Training but you are close.

i am so happy that the location of the thief is random. had to restart the quest because i have the Solstheim CTD problem. So to upgrade to the newest version  (i use NMM) do i have to uninstall this one and then isntall or can i just overwrite?

i am so happy that the location of the thief is random. had to restart the quest because i have the Solstheim CTD problem. So to upgrade to the newest version  (i use NMM) do i have to uninstall this one and then isntall or can i just overwrite?

Uninstall / re-install always safer. Just overwrite is usually fine.

Hmm, and virgin training again. i think i'll play the main storyline for a while and then continue with this mod so that i can focus 100% on it.

THere are a few things that i'd love to see in the future . A way to "pause" the mod, (stopping the story and removing all devices) so we can switch between virgin and Dovahkiin, a map with the location of all dwemer devices and standing stone (not in-game of course but maybe marked on a screensot and posted here, and the ability to wear some of the devices as normal removeable clothes, i love the Cloth harness.

Overall i think this is a geat mod, almost like a small DLC

THere are a few things that i'd love to see in the future . A way to "pause" the mod, (stopping the story and removing all devices) so we can switch between virgin and Dovahkiin

This would be difficult as quests would need to be on hold too (no real way to do this) or they'd be broken as some rely on devices not being removed which is why I said earlier I'd not want to change the way devices can or cannot be removed.

​You can treat the times when you are not in virgin training as the "pause" you are looking for (as you said you are already doing). Or adventure anytime with devices on can be fun too.

a map with the location of all dwemer devices

This quest includes map markers for the location (if the quest is selected in your journal)

and standing stone (not in-game of course but maybe marked on a screensot and posted here

Goggle Skyrim Standing Stone Locations and there's a few available already

, and the ability to wear some of the devices as normal removeable clothes, i love the Cloth harness.

Use the original mod where I've gotten the assets. You can see where each is from in the Credits section on the main page.

Overall i think this is a geat mod, almost like a small DLC

Glad you are enjoying :)

v5.2 Released

1. A new Nipple device
  2. New "Busy Mode" - put events of the mod on hold if you want no interruptions during longs scenes from other mods

Details

Thanks for the update...

Fixed an old bug with full harness changing the equipment slot from 46th to 58th, without changing the slot armbinder was not equipped.
Installation: copy the folder meshes and SLaVFullHarnessFix.esp to the mod folder, agreeing to a replacement.
Copy the desired Bodyslide Fix by agreeing to replace and rebuild the meshes in the Bodyslide Outfit
Place esp below the main mode in order of loading.
Sorry for my English.

Virgin FullHarness Fix.7z

post-1172786-0-02581500-1497813588_thumb.jpg

post-1172786-0-33022900-1497813589_thumb.jpg

Fixed an old bug with full harness changing the equipment slot from 46th to 58th, without changing the slot armbinder was not equipped.

Thanks I never realized this. I have all other harnesses in slot 58 but not that one. Will fix in future release.

Such a question as the mod will work if the Arachnophobia mod is installed?

I've not tested. There's nothing new this release that adds chance of conflict. There's chance that events that existed already could interrupt.

Well, how to finish with the translation and check it yourself, unsubscribe in case of conflict.
There is one more question. One of the users encountered a problem in version 4.91 - your mod did not detect Komotor Pack, although the latter was installed and updated to the latest version. What should I do in this case?

The specified mode is incompatible with Devious Devices in general, with equiped devices. Spiders from the specified mode can not entangle the victim with a web.

Searched around but couldn't find a similar issue. I've gone to about 12 bedeviled spits and got on the spit and saw a message where nocturnal was looking for the ingredient. I finally got one where it said she found it. There was no pot on the spit, only a skeever. I searched the skeever and there is only a tail. No potion or ingredient. Now when I get a new location, there is no message about her checking for the ingredient. I went back and checked all around and I see nothing.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do from here. Is there a way to either reset or forward the progress on the quest?

Searched around but couldn't find a similar issue. I've gone to about 12 bedeviled spits and got on the spit and saw a message where nocturnal was looking for the ingredient. I finally got one where it said she found it. There was no pot on the spit, only a skeever. I searched the skeever and there is only a tail. No potion or ingredient. Now when I get a new location, there is no message about her checking for the ingredient. I went back and checked all around and I see nothing.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do from here. Is there a way to either reset or forward the progress on the quest?

You don't search for the ingredient, Nocturnal will pick it up. After the spit scene is over Nocturnal should appear and talk to you. She will either give it to you, or hold on to it for later if you need to love more shrines. In either case she tells you what to do.

If Nocturnal did not appear or was interrupted, this dialogue with her will occur the next opportunity when Nocturnal appears and is not busy. You can make Nocturnal appear with your love shout first word, used where nobody else is around, then she will talk to you.

When you've loved enough shrines and done enough spits, you will have an objective in your Virgin Training quest journal.

You don't search for the ingredient, Nocturnal will pick it up. After the spit scene is over Nocturnal should appear and talk to you. She will either give it to you, or hold on to it for later if you need to love more shrines. In either case she tells you what to do.

If Nocturnal did not appear or was interrupted, this dialogue with her will occur the next opportunity when Nocturnal appears and is not busy. You can make Nocturnal appear with your love shout first word, used where nobody else is around, then she will talk to you.

When you've loved enough shrines and done enough spits, you will have an objective in your Virgin Training quest journal.

Thanks! I figured it might be something I was missing. ;)

So about the spit roasts, is the player character's body cooked then discarded and a brand new one is awarded or does the body remain the same? Because I was wondering if we could add something a bit more gruesome to the whole event and have Nocturnal give the player some pieces of meat holding experiences bonuses. I mean, the player would gain more experience by eating its own flesh or something which would be the point of using a roasting spit. Well, maybe this is a bit too disturbing though.

So about the spit roasts, is the player character's body cooked then discarded and a brand new one is awarded or does the body remain the same? Because I was wondering if we could add something a bit more gruesome to the whole event and have Nocturnal give the player some pieces of meat holding experiences bonuses. I mean, the player would gain more experience by eating its own flesh or something which would be the point of using a roasting spit. Well, maybe this is a bit too disturbing though.

Not something I'd want to get into.

thinking of trying this and wondering how soon do you meet Diabella after meeting Nocturanal, and can you immediatley choose to have your character remain a virgin or not

You never meet Dibella, but you will meet her various priestesses first time 1-3 hours after meeting Nocturnal or others randomly.

You can remain a virgin forever if you keep a Virgin Chastity Device on and say no to the Order of the Lily guys.

If you are not a virgin when you first meet Nocturnal, she will give you the means to become a virgin 1.5 to 3hrs into the main story, and this can be repeated if it's lost again.

That reminds me - why do the lily guys feel it necessary to tie me to a wheel? I agreed to let you deflower me! No need for torture!

I do agree with this right here, why the need as you say to tie up a female character if she agrees to deflower/take females virginity willingly and their is no need for torture. Then again that to me is just minor and can easily overlook, i just wonder why go for the whole tie up a willing female who has agreed to let them the lily guys deflower/take virginity

Edit: the whole rebirth thing is that every single time you die and nocturnal revives you? can you avoid being rebirthed?  I noticed that it says that when you are rebirthed you are set back to virgin. What if you are happy that your character isn't a virgin anymore and want to keep it that way even after being rebirthed. Is Nocturnal the only one that can revive you or does Diabella revive you as well

That reminds me - why do the lily guys feel it necessary to tie me to a wheel? I agreed to let you deflower me! No need for torture!

I do agree with this right here, why the need as you say to tie up a female character if she agrees to deflower/take females virginity willingly and their is no need for torture. Then again that to me is just minor and can easily overlook, i just wonder why go for the whole tie up a willing female who has agreed to let them the lily guys deflower/take virginity

Edit: the whole rebirth thing is that every single time you die and nocturnal revives you? can you avoid being rebirthed?  I noticed that it says that when you are rebirthed you are set back to virgin. What if you are happy that your character isn't a virgin anymore and want to keep it that way even after being rebirthed. Is Nocturnal the only one that can revive you or does Diabella revive you as well

In addition to deflowering, Dibella's folks want you to remember it, so as to not commit the horrible sin of being a virgin again :P. Of course Nocturnal has other plans for you.

Rebirth is not at all related to Nocturnal reviving you from death.

If you want no rebirth ritual, you can disable the requirement to report in. But this will stop progress with some other parts of the story so generally you'd not turn that off till having played through.

Edit: the whole rebirth thing is that every single time you die and nocturnal revives you? can you avoid being rebirthed? I noticed that it says that when you are rebirthed you are set back to virgin. What if you are happy that your character isn't a virgin anymore and want to keep it that way even after being rebirthed. Is Nocturnal the only one that can revive you or does Diabella revive you as well

In addition to deflowering, Dibella's folks want you to remember it, so as to not commit the horrible sin of being a virgin again :P. Of course Nocturnal has other plans for you.

that makes sense. But it made my character dislike them. She disliked nocturnal for forcing her to do all that degrading crap, but now she's not fond of dibella either.

One suggestion - have nocturnal take notice any time the player shouts, and take action at that moment if the player is not a virgin. This effectively makes it so the player can only shout as a virgin. Of course, this means there needs to be a balance for dibella. In my game, being a non virgin gives you the effects from Dibellan Defender. So you can shout if you are good with nocturnal or you have advanced combat skills if you are good with dibella.