v4.81 Released

Pain Is Pleasure Animations - Added 10 variations of furniture

Nocturnal Encounter Opening Animations - Added 8 variations of bondage poses

Another week, and our chilled out hottie provides us with another raft of ways to smack the PC's botty  smile.png

Must be approaching 622 ways to do that now... wink.png

Thanks once more...  shy.gif 

A question I'm curious about: From the Help Page:

"To avoid corrupting your save... never change sort order or remove mods mid-play-through, you can only safely upgrade a mod, or add mods to the end of your load order"

Does this exclude the Bashed Patch and dynamic patchers that always have to come at the end of the load order? Perhaps only Bashed Patch is safe, since I am technically only updating that mod and it just overwrites values from other mods?

A question I'm curious about: From the Help Page:

"To avoid corrupting your save... never change sort order or remove mods mid-play-through, you can only safely upgrade a mod, or add mods to the end of your load order"

Does this exclude the Bashed Patch and dynamic patchers that always have to come at the end of the load order? Perhaps only Bashed Patch is safe, since I am technically only updating that mod and it just overwrites values from other mods?

I don't know. I've not used bashed patch enough to know much about it.

A bashed patch main usage is to merge leveled lists. If you update a mod that dabbles with leveled lists, you should regenerate the patch.

An example of its effect, between SkyTEST and SOS. As you can see, both mods modify the same leveled item and the patch merge the two together.

post-914471-0-76818400-1492371283_thumb.png

I like your mod, but with zap, and leto, and Komo, and Sailing rebel, and dance, object, and other animations I just have a horrible time installing anything now. 500 animations seemed like a lot once, but it is a major road block now  :s

I will try to figure out some way to drop some more animations, and see if I can get you mod installed, I did want to test it again.. It is just that I keep losing the most valuable animations, to frivolous animations, and repetitive ones. for example the new zap adds a bunch of dance animations I I really don't need in a bondage mod.

Its not your fault, I am just discouraged with the constant duplication, and over loading of animations, I have no room for, and I believe a lot of them are unnecessary .  

EDIT>> NOT your fault, I just needed some where to vent, I do wish someone would come up with a way to extend the animations.  I would really like to keep them all active :blush:

Ok after trying to find a solution for a couple of days then getting stuck, I'm here to ask for help.

I have an issue with HDT chains not working properly and according to the troubleshooting section the fix is to make sure the skeleton and relative HDT mods were installed properly. After reinstalling HDT Physics Extensions and XPMSE with a variety of other mods and starting new games I kinda feel like I'm out of options (beside a complete fresh install which I'd like to avoid).

This not only happens with Shout like a Virgin but with all other equipment with chains, other HDT objects works fine tho (e.g. breast, hair..) which is what makes me perplexed

Here's attached a screenshot

post-1581469-0-16994900-1492375734_thumb.jpg

I would be very grateful if you could point me to the right direction

The HDT stuff is prone to breaking. If it is not aligned correctly, you need to generate the BodySlide nifs. If the physics worked at first then broke, it's a problem inherent to the engine. Removing ang putting the stuff back on should fix the issue.

Ok after trying to find a solution for a couple of days then getting stuck, I'm here to ask for help.

I have an issue with HDT chains not working properly and according to the troubleshooting section the fix is to make sure the skeleton and relative HDT mods were installed properly. After reinstalling HDT Physics Extensions and XPMSE with a variety of other mods and starting new games I kinda feel like I'm out of options (beside a complete fresh install which I'd like to avoid).

This not only happens with Shout like a Virgin but with all other equipment with chains, other HDT objects works fine tho (e.g. breast, hair..) which is what makes me perplexed

Here's attached a screenshot

attachicon.gifenb 2017_04_16 22_33_41_12.jpg

I would be very grateful if you could point me to the right direction

• I don't know anything more on the topic beyond what you've seen in my Troubleshooting
  • If your problem is all the time, you might want to check with the author of the assets Heretical Resources
  • If your problem is only sometimes, like bicobus said you can re-equip to fix. Virgin's MCM Device Tab has an option for that which lets you do so even if you have no key
  • Only the Chain Harness needs/has bodyslide support so this is not an issue for what's in your pic

1.   Is there any way to disable that disgusting gag talk as I have to wear the stupid gag it appears all the way through this mod.   I truly hate it. I find nothing erotic about it, and it is just a pain ( and a rage at mod maker ( not meaning you, meaning I get upset at the gag talk in DDI ), and not and asset for me >>> " Please note the FOR ME"

I do not want to install DCL while playing this, at least there was a way to stifle the gag talk there.

It waste time, and brings rage more than any item in DD, maybe close is the arm binder, as it make getting to the map really trouble some, and it is such and over used by everyone item.

If I install DCL, and your mod at same time,  I am looking at run-time error's a lot. So I would rather not install it.

2. I found that any time I had sex with Elizabeth, in the temple, it was a run time error at the end of the sex act.. I have other mods running that caused or helped to have sex with her. but at the end of said sex act with Elizabeth was always a run time error.

Don't get the error with any other NPC, so far, only her. But for me it was a, for sure run time CTD every time.

You can set the gag to "none" in the SlaV MCM I believe. DDi should really make that optional or remove it altogether. I personally power through the gag hell because I like the style of the item, but that puts me this close to a nervous breakdown.

There is a way to disable the gag talk thingy, but the option resets each time you load a savegame so it's kind of a waste of time too. I wonder if SlaV could actually disable the gag talk like DCL does though.

You can have sexual congress with Elizabeth?!

1.   Is there any way to disable that disgusting gag talk as I have to wear the stupid gag it appears all the way through this mod.   I truly hate it. I find nothing erotic about it, and it is just a pain ( and a rage at mod maker ( not meaning you, meaning I get upset at the gag talk in DDI ), and not and asset for me >>> " Please note the FOR ME"

I do not want to install DCL while playing this, at least there was a way to stifle the gag talk there.

It waste time, and brings rage more than any item in DD, maybe close is the arm binder, as it make getting to the map really trouble some, and it is such and over used by everyone item.

If I install DCL, and your mod at same time,  I am looking at run-time error's a lot. So I would rather not install it.

2. I found that any time I had sex with Elizabeth, in the temple, it was a run time error at the end of the sex act.. I have other mods running that caused or helped to have sex with her. but at the end of said sex act with Elizabeth was always a run time error.

Don't get the error with any other NPC, so far, only her. But for me it was a, for sure run time CTD every time.

1. You can set Gags to "none" in MCM device tab

2. Never had report of this before. No idea of cause. I don't think it's got anything to do with this mod

Hello, when i am at the ending ritual, i spawn at the fireplace and then my character starts shining gold and it never stops.

I think you are experiencing a known skyrim problem. Nothing to do with this mod.

• Chances are if you go back to a save before it happened and repeat, it won't happen again
  • People have posted that you can use the "sexchange" console command (change then change back again) to force it to go away

1. You can set Gags to "none" in MCM device tab

2. Never had report of this before. No idea of cause. I don't think it's got anything to do with this mod

thank you for info I missed, about number 1.

about number 2.  I do not understand it, why a character from your mod causes the runtime error consistently for me, I tested this one many time's and is always the same >>> I get a for sure CTD, and runtime error, if I have a sexlab event with Elizabeth.

I seem to remember I was a virgin when trying this, I had not shouted yet, in a way that brought nocturnal to see me.

I attempted the act with her about 6 times, and got the same result at the end of the sex act when one might be calling a "RegisterforModEvent", ( not saying that you do pull and event check, but it is happening at a time when I might do that at the end of the sex act )  I checked the log file each time but found no repetitive happening there at moment of melt down.

It is a puzzling thing, and It may be a papyrus load, problem ( but I do not understand why it picks this one NPC to go bonkers on ), one of the reasons I very seldom run more than one DDI mod at a time.  They are all so script over loading, with so many constant checks, and the save corruption from mostly I believe save Crap size, a limitation we got from bethesda :s

It could also be my vid card, my mother board, amount of ram, the moon may be in the wrong part of the sky, or the sign may be in the heart.  It so far is just something I mainly have to be aware of.

Any way i will avoid sex acts with her, and I seem to be okay, as long as I avoid any copulation with that particular NPC

Another minor, but bothersome thing.

Heretical Resources Nipple clamps fit perfectly, but your clamp are not even come close to the nipples ?  I have ran a batch conversion in body slide more than once, just as a feel safe attempt to solve, but they are still not even close to the right spot.

Heretical Resources Nipple clamps fit perfectly, but your clamp are not even come close to the nipples ?  I have ran a batch conversion in body slide more than once, just as a feel safe attempt to solve, but they are still not even close to the right spot.

Somehow bodyslide is not generating the right meshes. To verify that it's actually generating anything, check in data/meshes/virgin to see that these files have updated (look at date/time):

VirginNippleClamps_0

VirginNippleClamps_1

VirginNippleClampsT_0

VirginNippleClampsT_1

Also maybe you are changing in racemenu but have not told bodyslide to build the morphs?

Do the other Virgin nipple devices align?

I do it like these images i made some time ago, to help others that were having problems. I will check those files though

1. I did some more checking on the runtime error.

It seems to not just be your NPC the other default NPC in the temple also will cause a runtime CTD.

so it appears it is the inside of the temple cell that has something to do with it.  I will remove your mod, and return to a save prior to your Mod, and see if it happens there.  It is a bothersome thing, and I am trying to pin point what makes it happen.

post-123-0-03834900-1492534968_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-24464300-1492534989_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-51779400-1492535012_thumb.jpg

if you mean your mods folder, they all show the Third, and 24 of 2017.

I have never known Body slide to change the .nif files in the actual game folder, I may have been mistaken, but I thought all of its changes were isolated to CalienteTools folder, or the overwrite/CalienteTools from Mod organizer.

I may not be understanding you description,,.

I have never known Body slide to change the .nif files in the actual game folder, I may have been mistaken, but I thought all of its changes were isolated to CalienteTools folder, or the overwrite/CalienteTools from Mod organizer.

Bodyslide will generate the nifs files and store them in the right directory based on the <OutputPath> tag of the meshes it build with the name contained in the <OutputFile> tag. For instance, VirginChastityChaurus will be put in meshes\Virgin\VirginChastityChaurus.nif, along with the other two _0 and _1 files.

Bodyslide will generate the nifs files and store them in the right directory based on the <OutputPath> tag of the meshes it build with the name contained in the <OutputFile> tag. For instance, VirginChastityChaurus will be put in meshes\Virgin\VirginChastityChaurus.nif, along with the other two _0 and _1 files.

Yes exactly. So if you don't see updated files placed there, that's your problem. Something going wrong with bodyslide.

If you generate for an individual item, the pop up message will tell you where it placed the file. Example in screenshot.

post-1196286-0-99822100-1492537058_thumb.jpg

1.  Thank you Kodama Diji.  That was part i did not fully understand, so if that is the case, they are not being fixed for Shout for some reason.. all my other mods accept the body slide just fine, but this one does not.  DDI devices, and heretical devices configure perfectly, as well as maid outfits, and dwarven Bikini, and all my other mods that need body slide.

2. I removed SLAV, also the tattoo branding device, and anal torch.  Now I no longer CTD in the Dibila temple after having sex there.  I do not know why this happens, but it does. I will install the anal torch, and branding mod again, and see it I can still have digital copulation there. This might Isolate it further.

Yes exactly. So if you don't see updated files placed there, that's your problem. Something going wrong with bodyslide.

If you generate for an individual item, the pop up message will tell you where it placed the file. Example in screenshot.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

After Kodama Diji discription I knew where to look the overwrite folder in MO, the only thing there is

VirginHarness_0,tri

VirginHarness_0.nif

VirginHarness_1.nif

these hve the 4th/16/2017 date, which is when I last ran Body slide

There is nothing else there. so your body slide which i did not see a CalienteTools folder in your mod, the latest version, I guess you do not need one.

I see

Interface

Meshes

Scripts

Seq

Sound

Textures

FOLDERS, and Readme, and Sout Like A Virgin.esp.

Do you not need a CalienteTools folde for the body slide ?

Do you not need a CalienteTools folde for the body slide ?

Did you download and install the latest bodyslide package v2.4? That's where the CalienteTools folder content is.

1. darn ! I wish you had asked me that first... NO the dummie did not.. I just got the shout like a virgin, and thought i had it all.. :blush:

2. I re installed the anal torch, and the branding iron of doom, and I still do not CTD in Dibilas Temple. Only happens when I have you mod in stalled..

But I am thinking it may be because i never installed your body slide, which I am about to do. I bet you are a CBBE user, and you probably default to that body, but if not I am still guessing that the body slide files may have something to do with my CTD problem.

I am just trying to get everything to work right..LOL  Thank you for the help.. I let you know if the body slide files helps on the CTD.

1.  Well that fixed everything fitting me now.

2.  But I still CTD in Dibilas Temple with any sex act, and  your mod installed. I have no Idea why.. if your mod is not installed, I have no runtime error, and no CTD, and  can have and orgy in the temple no problems.  I give up.. :s  I just don't understand it.