Such a question as the mod will work if the Arachnophobia mod is installed?

I've not tested. There's nothing new this release that adds chance of conflict. There's chance that events that existed already could interrupt.

Well, how to finish with the translation and check it yourself, unsubscribe in case of conflict.
There is one more question. One of the users encountered a problem in version 4.91 - your mod did not detect Komotor Pack, although the latter was installed and updated to the latest version. What should I do in this case?

One of the users encountered a problem in version 4.91 - your mod did not detect Komotor Pack, although the latter was installed and updated to the latest version. What should I do in this case?

This means that Sexlab says it's not there. It's not been registered properly using options in SLAL.

v5.0 Released

• New Spider Webbing Encounter & Quest
  • New Device - Virgin Mask Gag
If you are afraid of spiders and cannot stand the thought of being caught in their web, don't put on the new Virgin Gag Mask!  tongue.png

Virgin Maryie Jane Watson does the Peter Perkier Arachnids!

Whatever will we find next in Nocturnal's Wide Wicked Web?... tongue.png

Thanks again!  wink.png

I'm currently trying to disable dwemer devices for that part of the quest. I've activated two while wearing the workout plugs and it says that they're being deactivated, but the quest won't update. 

I can't be reborn anymore (Nocturnal's power is sapped by the devices), so I seem to be stuck.

You are given the option to activate the next location. If you did that, you will need to deactivate 3. So deactivate another(either way) and if that does not work I will try to help further.

I would like to add to this issue which I also have. The number of Dwemer devices activated count goes up instead of down when deactivating the devices. I'm up to 10 activated devices so far.

I'm currently trying to disable dwemer devices for that part of the quest. I've activated two while wearing the workout plugs and it says that they're being deactivated, but the quest won't update. 

I can't be reborn anymore (Nocturnal's power is sapped by the devices), so I seem to be stuck.

You are given the option to activate the next location. If you did that, you will need to deactivate 3. So deactivate another(either way) and if that does not work I will try to help further.

I would like to add to this issue which I also have. The number of Dwemer devices activated count goes up instead of down when deactivating the devices. I'm up to 10 activated devices so far.

Are you wearing the workout plugs? If not that's the problem.

Does it say they are being deactivated?

Make sure you are not going to new locations. If you are, that's the problem. The idea is to deactivate the ones you activated.

Foxst did not have an issue and just needed to deactivate one more. If you can get them deactivating, you will need to deactivate 8, or go to an earlier save.

Are you wearing the workout plugs? If not that's the problem.

Does it say they are being deactivated?

Make sure you are not going to new locations. If you are, that's the problem. The idea is to deactivate the ones you activated.

Foxst did not have an issue and just needed to deactivate one more. If you can get them deactivating, you will need to deactivate 8, or go to an earlier save.

Yes, I went back to old locations 5 times and deactivated them (the bright flame event went dim on the devices) but the quest never updated and the activation counter went up instead of down. It says deactivating and my pc was stuck in the workout plugs. I got passed it by setstage 80 and then summoning Nocturnal with a shout. I'll just attribute it to my game running on hope and bubblegum from too many scripts.

Are there any plans to add controls for lining up misaligned scenes?

I read in the FAQ that animations are based off a height of 1.0 but I'm wondering if/why scene controls are not an option B to that.

Do scenes involving furniture not play nicely with scene controls?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Sometimes after sex-animation my PC is equipping backpack on slot 54 (even before animation PC was naked) and can't understand a reason. Just two mods are new in my new test-game: 'Deviously Cursed Loot' and 'Shout like virgin'.
Quickly i checked 'Cursed Loot' and found no issues related ti this... So 'Virgin' remains...
Seems reason in "VirginMain.psc":

;.......... un-Intialize Player After a Scene
;FixIdle cannot be in this function as it breaks active sexlab thread - call seperately when appropriate
;if adding here, check if needed in MCM's Reset too
Function VirginInitSceneEnd()
    If VirginBusy.GetValue() as Int == 1
        ;Debug.Notification("Init Scene END")
        InitSceneCalled = False
        StopForceGreet = False
        PivotSceneEnabled = False
        DragonLoveActive = False
        DragonLoveDone = True
        libs.SetAnimating(PlayerRef, false)    
        SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume")
        Game.Setplayeraidriven(false)
        Game.EnablePlayerControls()
        Debug.SetGodMode(false)
;        SexLab.ActorLib.UnstripActor(PlayerRef, StrippedItems)
        Nocturnal.DisableNoWait() ;Nocturnal disappears
        VirginBusy.SetValue(0)  
        VirginNocturnalM.Stop()  ;ensure that these scenes did not get left running
        VirginNocturnalW.Stop()
        VirginNocturnalT.Stop()
        SceneActive = False
        AlreadyStarted = False
    EndIf
EndFunction

As i recall StrippedItems array was filled when going from Helgen to Riverwood and 'Mage Stone' was accepted.
And every time exactly what were equipped before 'stone animation' are equipping after again and again.
VirginBusy is set to 1 every time when 'Exhausted' in
Event LovingDone(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

Kind Regards

Sometimes after sex-animation my PC is equipping backpack on slot 54 (even before animation PC was naked) and can't understand a reason. Just two mods are new in my new test-game: 'Deviously Cursed Loot' and 'Shout like virgin'.

Quickly i checked 'Cursed Loot' and found no issues related ti this... So 'Virgin' remains...

Seems reason in "VirginMain.psc":

;.......... un-Intialize Player After a Scene
;FixIdle cannot be in this function as it breaks active sexlab thread - call seperately when appropriate
;if adding here, check if needed in MCM's Reset too
        InitSceneCalled = False
        StopForceGreet = False
        DragonLoveActive = False
        DragonLoveDone = True
        Debug.SetGodMode(false)
;        SexLab.ActorLib.UnstripActor(PlayerRef, StrippedItems)
        VirginBusy.SetValue(0)  
        VirginNocturnalW.Stop()
        VirginNocturnalT.Stop()
        SceneActive = False
        AlreadyStarted = False
    EndIf
EndFunction

As i recall StrippedItems array was filled when going from Helgen to Riverwood and 'Mage Stone' was accepted.

And every time exactly what were equipped before 'stone animation' are equipping after again and again.

VirginBusy is set to 1 every time when 'Exhausted' in

Kind Regards

Normally if a sexlab scene is started from another mod, VirginBusy will be false, thus no re-dressing is called. VirginBusy can be true only if a Virgin scene has aborted abnormally. Your example for "exhausted" will not leave it true.

So you must have had a Virgin scene abort abnormally, and the sexlab scene is called from another mod. You can clear it using MCM Player Reset (last tab).

Are there any plans to add controls for lining up misaligned scenes?

I read in the FAQ that animations are based off a height of 1.0 but I'm wondering if/why scene controls are not an option B to that.

Do scenes involving furniture not play nicely with scene controls?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

No plans. Not sure if the sexlab scene controls technique would help in many cases either.  As far as I know they are to align actor with actor. Not actor with object. Objects that are used by ZAP are animated objects so ZAP would just move the object back. The sexlab technique would work for my other non-sexlab/non-ZAP based scenes, but is really complicated to implement (would have to do what sexlab does myself).

Normally if a sexlab scene is started from another mod, VirginBusy will be false, thus no re-dressing is called. VirginBusy can be true only if a Virgin scene has aborted abnormally. Your example for "exhausted" will not leave it true.

So you must have had a Virgin scene abort abnormally, and the sexlab scene is called from another mod. You can clear it using MCM Player Reset (last tab).

Seems I know your mod better than you are. ;)

Step by step (see comments):

;------------Called for EVERY animation ending
    sslThreadController controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
    If controller.HasPlayer
        ;chance + not solo + not excluded + not in combat
        If Utility.RandomInt(1, 100) <= VirginMCM.VirginExhaustedChance2 && LoveActor.Length != 1  && ! ExcludeExhausted && ! PlayerRef.IsInCombat()
;-----------SETTING VirginBusy TO 1
            VirginBusy.SetValue(1)            
            VirginFreeCamStart()
            Utility.Wait(0.2)
            VirginExhausted(PlayerRef, True)
            VirginFreeCamEnd()
            Utility.Wait(0.2)
            VirginFixIdle()
        EndIf
        ExcludeExhausted = False
;-------Calling but no istructions before that is set VirginBusy to ZERO
        VirginInitSceneEnd()
        VirginOrgasmDamageStrip()
        VirginOrgasm()
    EndIf
EndEvent

;--- Oooops, it's true
        InitSceneCalled = False
        StopForceGreet = False
        DragonLoveActive = False
        DragonLoveDone = True
        Debug.SetGodMode(false)
;Oooops not paired calling - for this animation started by another mod StrippedItems was not filled!!!!!!
        SexLab.ActorLib.UnstripActor(PlayerRef, StrippedItems)
        VirginBusy.SetValue(0)  
        VirginNocturnalW.Stop()
        VirginNocturnalT.Stop()
        SceneActive = False
        AlreadyStarted = False
    EndIf
EndFunction

Kind Regards

;Oooops not paired calling - for this animation started by another mod StrippedItems was not filled!!!!!!

You are correct that it is not paired.

The problem: If a sexlab scene was played from another mod AND the exhausted scene triggered, the exhausted scene is not stripping you.

Was not easily detected since often by luck the last registered items stripped would still be correct.

Solution: Strip when exhausted starts if scene was from another mod. Thanks :)

Hey there, I've been having a problem with the tales and tallows quest portion. When a second ghost pops up to me and i go through the dialogue, the game just instantly crashes. I have the Hideous Wrist Cuffs equipped at the time.

Hey there, I've been having a problem with the tales and tallows quest portion. When a second ghost pops up to me and i go through the dialogue, the game just instantly crashes. I have the Hideous Wrist Cuffs equipped at the time.

After the dialogue at that point, the Virgin Ball & Chain is equipped. It could be something else, but my guess is the game is having trouble with that device.

1. To test the Virgin Ball & Chain, get it manually with AddItemMenu or the console, and then equip it. Does this recreate the problem?
  2. If #1 was a yes... do the same test but start a brand new game first
  3. If # 2 was a no...  you've confirmed you are running on a corrupt save
  4. If #2 was a yes... then something is installed incorrectly. This device does not use bodyslide but it does rely on your mods supporting HDT, like the skeleton

If this does not help you, let me know the results of 1 and 2 above and I can see if there's anything more I can suggest.

After the dialogue at that point, the Virgin Ball & Chain is equipped. It could be something else, but my guess is the game is having trouble with that device.

1. To test the Virgin Ball & Chain, get it manually with AddItemMenu or the console, and then equip it. Does this recreate the problem?
  2. If #1 was a yes... do the same test but start a brand new game first
  3. If # 2 was a no...  you've confirmed you are running on a corrupt save
  4. If #2 was a yes... then something is installed incorrectly. This device does not use bodyslide but it does rely on your mods supporting HDT, like the skeleton

If this does not help you, let me know the results of 1 and 2 above and I can see if there's anything more I can suggest.

Just tried it out just now, and both times crashed. I'm going to try a different HDT mod and see if it's that

Installing took me a while, but i did it all right in the first try

i absolutely adore this mod, its so well made, and lore friendly too if you think about it

Installing took me a while, but i did it all right in the first try

i absolutely adore this mod, its so well made, and lore friendly too if you think about it

love this mod, it has become a must use. I would like to request an mcm toggle to turn off the standing stones thing. 

no problem if you don't want to do that, of course, but it's the one part i don't really care for. :)

love this mod, it has become a must use. I would like to request an mcm toggle to turn off the standing stones thing. 

no problem if you don't want to do that, of course, but it's the one part i don't really care for. :)

You can skip that scene (any scene) by pressing and holding the Advance hot key (space by default). Good enough?

You can skip that scene (any scene) by pressing and holding the Advance hot key (space by default). Good enough?

I knew about the fast forward function, and it didn't occur to me to use it. I think it's time to go to bed. ;)

Thanks.

... Is there a way to escape virgin training like an ending to the training or something? ...

Not through the story. Nocturnal owns your virginity forever!

You can turn on "Disable requirement to report in" in MCM Encounters (turn back off later if you decide you want to regain virginity), or put the days to report in really high.

Uhmmm.   Sure there is.  No need to use console commands or disable the reporting requirement in the MCM or any other cheat.

Hint -  There's a situation where Nocturnal will put you in virgin training without requiring you to report in.  And you won't be in training devices either (well, not unless you want to). 

I just downloaded the mod, but I'm having problems installing it with Mod Organizer. The main file installed just fine, but the Bodyslide CBBE file won't install. Mod Organizer says it has no game data on the top level. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've been trying and failing to for the past hour.

Install it in same folder as SLaV. Right click on Data and set data directory so that CalienteTools directory is checked. When click ok there will be warning but click Ignore to install. Then you need to create devices with BodySlide and run FNIS.

THIS. INFORMATION. IS. CRUCIAL.

So crucial, in fact, that I move for it to be included in FAQ #11.

I'm no slouch -- I know how to use Mod Organizer and am familiar with BodySlide's wizardry, but I was baffled. I followed the instructions and installed the BodySlide asset file alongside the main file and was met with the "no data" box. I trawled the FAQ and found that this would happen, so I installed anyway, ignoring missing data, and no assets appeared in BodySlide for me to build. Reinstalled a handful of times, checked BodySlide, no dice. Made an educated guess that the culprit was the BodySlide file, so I hunted through this entire thread and found this nugget of information:

The second data folder down needs to be set as the data directory, or else BodySlide won't detect the assets therein.

Needless to say, the build went well. Now I'm waiting on FNIS and DynDOLOD to do their thing before I dive in head-first.

my dueds, everything seems to work so far. but the one thing driving me nuts is when there is an auto equip for "in the nude" and it makes main bodies transparent. any reason why or how to fix?

I don't understand your problem description. Could you explain in a little more detail using a specific example?