ooookaaay, i just learned something interesting:

In Vilverin there is a guy named Pyramid Head, who wields a big-ass Greatsword named the Maiden Carver

i killed him and tried to take the weapon with a female character: instant death

Guess the name isnt for nothing^^

CTAddPose_v_1.esp
CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
77_Umpa_Animation.esp
shinyEmotions.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp
Woman's Move - Walking animation Replacer.esp
Woman's Move - Running Animation Replacer.esp
WalkAnimSwitcher_v1.0.esp

Try removing these, see if that helps. Then just reactivate them one-by-one until you find the culprit.

Oh yes i've tried but those arn't it i dont think because i used those and my lovers anims worked fine. it's something in this mod since this is a new problem ever since installing this, and i just created a bashed patch and now all my characters eyes are black :/

I would recommend to reinstall Oblivion with Lovers and lovers-related only and leaving those animation mods aside (and perhaps test if it even works)

Afterwards you could install any gameplay mods you would like to have (after taking a safety copy of the folder, just to be sure), move them in the right order and be happy with it

At least that is what i did every time i messed something up, and it worked out pretty well

Can you tell me which anim files to delete? Cause it conflicts with lovers? :/

Unjust Murder, this mod doesn't alter any vanilla animations. Were there any mods you installed around the time you added mine? Are you using OBSE and Blockhead? And, that's a good idea, Savaris. I need to examine the script for prisoners at jails so the game doesn't add that 1k bounty even if no guards see you...

If you place her simply in the Torture Chamber (the one that connects the cellar with the lords quarters when you have to get the ring from alessia for the Thieves Guild), which isnt exactly a prison cant you simply go straight outside with her in tow?

of course a bit strange to simply wander off with her, but its a pretty simple way without much work, i guess

Or do you plan to place her as a captive like the one close to the gates, the crocodile-girl? because as far as ive seen it, the captives change back into their captive-position once they stand idle

Can you tell me which anim files to delete? Cause it conflicts with lovers? :/

Unjust Murder, this mod doesn't alter any vanilla animations. Were there any mods you installed around the time you added mine? Are you using OBSE and Blockhead? And, that's a good idea, Savaris. I need to examine the script for prisoners at jails so the game doesn't add that 1k bounty even if no guards see you...

Well it adds certain anims correct? I'm not too sure tho. All i know is that my lovers anims stopped workin with this mod. I guess i'll keep diggin. It just makes me cringe when thinking of reinstalling cause there is a lot of custom edits everywhere haha, sorry for being a burden 

I'm guessing this would have issues with UL and OCR?

I have most of the UL mods installed and Better Cities installed; no conflicts. There's no alterations to any town exteriors, to my knowledge. I'll take a peak at the ESP tomorrow to confirm that. Anything that modifies the Chapels -heavily- will probably keep the Aedra from spawning right, because they'll just fall through the abyss outside the cell forever. Still planning to make them initially disabled and be enabled and placed at the player after they complete some quest or another, eventually.

The Minotaur Village 'might' conflict with any UL that modifies west of Chorrol, but not heavily. If any of the vanilla locations for wayshrines was altered, the Aedra set to spawn/defend them from Oblivion Gates might spawn in the wrong place/not at all. Otherwise, should be safe.

Hi,  puddles. i found one npc has missing clothing meshes. it's wemnoah in leyawinn and the missing clothes is Zenithar's Robe. i checked with RefScope and the missing meshes should be located in clothes/mgaedra/shirt.nif. Thanks before

Kinda remembers me of Harry Potter^^

Also, are the non-essential Apostles supposed to attack the Player?

Hi,  puddles. i found one npc has missing clothing meshes. it's wemnoah in leyawinn and the missing clothes is Zenithar's Robe. i checked with RefScope and the missing meshes should be located in clothes/mgaedra/shirt.nif. Thanks before

This is it. Thanks for po inting that out to me! I'll be sure to include it in my next update's zip, too.

And Savaris, they...shouldn't, since they aren't in any factions to my knowledge. They have a really high Responsibility, though, so if they see you attacking another NPC  and you have a weapon drawn, their disposition might drop to make them aggro. Additionally, if an enemy summons them, they will. 

shirtf.nif

I am having a issue with black widow with stretched legs, i dont know if i missed something or my load order is wrong, could you point the issue ?

http://imgur.com/gallery/sJhlyxZ/new

load order

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
03  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.4a]
04  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
05  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
06  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
07  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
08  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
09  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
0A  LoversRaperS.esp
0B  LoversBed.esp
0C  LoversPayBandit.esp
0D  LoversLight.esp
0E  Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp
0F  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
10  MCS extension.esp
11  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
12  SkipTutorialv3.esp
13  LoversBackup2.esp
14  LoversRapeSlave.esp
15  SetBody.esp
16  AutoSetBody.esp
17  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
18  LoversMB2.esp
19  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
1A  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

i have all the other official add-on, but they are disabled because i don't like them, they are below all of those in the load order

i am a member since 2012 and its my first post, so be gentle with me please xD

first of all i would recommend moving monstergirls.esp down, directly below LoversMB2.esp, to make sure the spawns dont get messed up

otherwise i would recommend reinstalling the skeleton by the following order:

reinstall the Growlf universal skeleton and the the LAPF skeleton

when im having issues like this, this helps normally, otherwise i would say that you go after the recommended Load Order by feenja, normally it should appear pretty soon, they use some kind of load-order-request tracking mechanism^^

but try the skeleton thing first

and try disabling autosetbody, perhaps this is messing it up