I'm getting a CTD entering the Tiber Septim Hotel, and disabling this mod seems to have alleviated it. I thought it might have been the fact Tiber Septim Hotel is that 'Safe Zone' area so I changed the safe zone cell to an empty cell and started a new save to try again, but it still crashed when I try to enter, so I don't think that's it. It's not very gamebreaking as I can just play with this mod and turn it off while I need to enter there for a quest or whatever, but figured it was worth mentioning, has anybody else encountered this?

What exactly does this mod edit about the Tiber Septim Hotel? 

...craaap. Yes, I know what's causing it, sorry! I was testing something in there that didn't work, I must've forgotten to delete those two broken monsters. Lemme release an emergency fix. Thank you for reporting this! 

There aren't many of them who aren't aggressive/neutral spawns off the leveled list in dungeons or the wilderness; you have to add MG's .esp to the relvl list for things to generate right. However, there's two in Anvil's Chapel (an Aedra and Tyrant of Molag Bal) who can be used as companions via the MCS mod if you kill the one you don't want and set the other to essential/whatever if you like. There's a Minotaur Village west of Chorrol or Bravil (can't remember off the top of my head) with some cow girls you can use as companions. Some of the Chapels have other Aedra. The Temple of the One in the IC has a whole bunch of Aedra, and one who sells a spell that can summon them. It's in the works to add more, I've just been busy with work. If people have any requests for me to get around to first, I'm all ears.

What this adds:

Races

• Aedric Messenger (originally Celestial HighKing)
  • Chocolate Elf (virtually unchanged from the original)
  • Dragon Hybrid (new race using Xeot textures and Blockhead)
  • Drogher of Morihaus (originally ox)
  • Falmer (originally smallmen)
  • Flame Atronach (retextured but largely unchanged)
  • Gorgon (completely overhauled, female tail is Blockheadized - Minotaur soon to come!)
  • Host, Stickler, and Tyrant of Molag Bal (Completely overhauled Ageha, Blockheadized but still probably requiring tweaking)
  • Ka Po' Tun (revamped Tiger, Blockheadized claws)
  • Ket Keptu Descendant (originally Medmen)
  • Kothringi Immortal (originally Ghoul -- expect further changes to fit canon)
  • Lich (virtually unchanged)
  • Maormer (originally Aquatic Elves -- expect further changes to make them suck less)
  • Meridian Daedra (originally those beenite things, completely overhauled and Blockheadized but still probably requiring tweaking)
  • Namiran Daedra (originally the...Idon'tknowwhat, completely overhauled and Blockheadized)
  • Nedic Descendant (orginally nuns, largely unchanged so far but likely to be made rarer and more reclusive)
  • Satyr (Goat) (slightly renamed but largely unchanged, still need to be Blockheadized)
  • Satyr (Goat) (slightly renamed but largely unchanged, still need to be Blockheadized)
  • Sovngarden Eidolon (previously Amazon/Greek-based NPCs, major overhaul and faction created)
  • Tang Mo (previously Fatmen, large overhaul and more incoming -- mostly altering the MP3s to sound more...ape-ish)
  • The Shadow's Mooncalf (previously slave, they basically just exist to be butchered and tortured by enemies...?)
  • Werewolf (unchanged thus far, still requires Blockheadizing)
  • Wet Nurse of Morihaus (previously Dairycowthing, Blockheadized but probably still needing tweaking)
  • Sload (split from Maormer, partially Blockheadized but dear they still need work -- looking for someone good with mesh combining for some help!)
  • Spriggan (largely unchanged, still requires some Blockheadizing)
  • Xivilai (largely unchanged)
  • Wrothgarian Orc (still requires blockheadizing...)
  • Lilmothiit (previously Cute Elf, now mostly lore-compliant fox girls?! [might make them a patch and think of a different base race, but until then...fluffy tails])

Some of them are playable races, others are just NPCs added to the leveled list for dungeons/the wilderness. A few like the angels and some others have static placement in various locations, too. It adds armor and weapons, too.

What this adds:

Races

• Aedric Messenger (originally Celestial HighKing)
  • Chocolate Elf (virtually unchanged from the original)
  • Dragon Hybrid (new race using Xeot textures and Blockhead)
  • Drogher of Morihaus (originally ox)
  • Falmer (originally smallmen)
  • Flame Atronach (retextured but largely unchanged)
  • Gorgon (completely overhauled, female tail is Blockheadized - Minotaur soon to come!)
  • Host, Stickler, and Tyrant of Molag Bal (Completely overhauled Ageha, Blockheadized but still probably requiring tweaking)
  • Ka Po' Tun (revamped Tiger, Blockheadized claws)
  • Ket Keptu Descendant (originally Medmen)
  • Kothringi Immortal (originally Ghoul -- expect further changes to fit canon)
  • Lich (virtually unchanged)
  • Maormer (originally Aquatic Elves -- expect further changes to make them suck less)
  • Meridian Daedra (originally those beenite things, completely overhauled and Blockheadized but still probably requiring tweaking)
  • Namiran Daedra (originally the...Idon'tknowwhat, completely overhauled and Blockheadized)
  • Nedic Descendant (orginally nuns, largely unchanged so far but likely to be made rarer and more reclusive)
  • Sovngarden Eidolon (previously Amazon/Greek-based NPCs, major overhaul and faction created)
  • Tang Mo (previously Fatmen, large overhaul and more incoming -- mostly altering the MP3s to sound more...ape-ish)
  • The Shadow's Mooncalf (previously slave, they basically just exist to be butchered and tortured by enemies...?)
  • Werewolf (unchanged thus far, still requires Blockheadizing)
  • Wet Nurse of Morihaus (previously Dairycowthing, Blockheadized but probably still needing tweaking)
  • Sload (split from Maormer, partially Blockheadized but dear they still need work -- looking for someone good with mesh combining for some help!)
  • Spriggan (largely unchanged, still requires some Blockheadizing)
  • Xivilai (largely unchanged)
  • Wrothgarian Orc (still requires blockheadizing...)
  • Lilmothiit (previously Cute Elf, now mostly lore-compliant fox girls?! [might make them a patch and think of a different base race, but until then...fluffy tails])

Some of them are playable races, others are just NPCs added to the leveled list for dungeons/the wilderness. A few like the angels and some others have static placement in various locations, too. It adds armor and weapons, too.

OK, so, once I run this through my bashed patch and wait three days, they will start showing up in dungeons, correct?  

Normally I use "race" adding or affecting mods to create "sexy" followers or just eye-candy.  

Have used my own edited MBP to change the race and looks of many "Sanitized" CM followers  since I don't use the CM mod but I liked some of the NPCs.

Will probably make this into an ESM (if it isn't already) so that I can use it in the same fashion.  Do you see any problems with that?

Vilverin is a pretty safe call, if you want to see some of the new NPCs

Or the Chapels, especially in Anvil but prepare to get some troubles, my hardcore lvl 40 got rekt a bit^^

But i have a Question, if some of the NPCs have purple skin, there is somethin wrong, right?

In a nutshell im using OOO, Lovers with PK, Tamago and Hiyoko and MBP, since i want gameplay AND something to look at^^

But my PC isnt the best, so my game and file crashed when i was doing the defend the fringe Quest and i was forced to restart the entire Game, so the Xivilai is a most welcomed change^^

So once it is out, to get this Xivilai i need to close the gate and then the Xivilai comes to me?

Or would i have to search for it?

I just hope its a Female...

Male Psychos are Scary^^

Feel free to turn it into an ESM, tinman4u! The monsters should start appearing immediately after you bash it into the leveled list and go to a new area, assuming they get selected off the list.

And yes, it will appear alongside a quest pop-up once you close the Kvatch gate. Can you tell me which NPCs are showing up with their textures missing? I might need to make a low-quality texture patch, since a few of the races might be using high-rez textures that need the texture size in video options set to Large.

v1.07 is up. Has some new stuff, including the first (really short and simple) playable quest. Mostly just a test at this point.

If you want to search for 'Essential' monster girls who can be used for companions, don't read below! If you don't want to search, I have them all listed here...I think, mostly.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Clover is in the Anvil Chapel Hall (coc AnvilChapelHall), recruitment dialogue

Two powerful NPCs, one a Daedra and another an Aedra, are in the Anvil Chapel but (don't make much sense without NotN installed. (coc AnvilChapelofDibella)

Minotaur Village on the map has some cows available

Two Aedra in the Chapel of Arkay (coc CheydinhalChapelOfArkay)

One Aedra fighting the respawning werewolf in the Chorrol Undercroft (coc ChorrolChapelUndercroft)

One of the Worshippers in the Temple of the One in the IC and one biiig Aedric Messenger/shopkeeper (coc ICTempleDistrictTempleOfTheOne)

One Aedra in the ruined Chapel of Akatosh in Kvatch (coc KvatchChapelofAkatosh)

One Xivilai appears upon closing the Great Gate of Kvatch with partial dialogues, if you've already closed the gate you can coc to kvatchStrongHold and then use the console for setstage MGXivilaiCompanion 5 to make her appear as normal.

Probably missed a few.

But i have one question left

This Dragon Hybrid, that is listed, where does it spawn?

Oblivion Gates at High-Level or something?

And are the drops from the Demons (tentacle stems etc.) useful for something or simply remains from the other Monstergirl Mods?

Hm. I'm not sure where she spawns in the leveled list, if she still does. For a while there was one wandering around the Tiber Septim, but iirc I removed her. I'll be sure and add her back in somewhere or another soon. Likely I'll add one wandering around outside the Arcane University as an refugee from some crazy necromancer/conjurer.

As for those, they're just remnants of the old mods. If you collect them and have a high enough Alchemy level you 'can' make summoning potions that can last a while, but beyond that...maybe I'll use them as part of a trade-in quest at some point.

Short of using something highly unstable like Wyre Morph, there's no way of changing a character's race during play outside of the character creation screen. Might be possible to make a lesser/greater power, somehow...dunno.

Ok, i played some time in the Main Quest with this mod now, am at the point with Baurus in the Sewers now, and i must say that im quite fond of the Siren Merfolks down there (especially when they are running on all fours, kind of cute), if there is a possibility making an essential one in the Sewers and hide her there or something, would make the Sewers more interesting for those ready to search for something more interesting

Or at the bottom of Lake Rumare for those who dont like mazes

I´d like one of them as a pet for my bedroom in Skingrad once i bought that Big-Ass-Manor^^

Chorrol (I believe it's Chorrol) Castle actually has an Aquarium with a number of monster girls in it. I used to have a friendly Undine there; not sure what happened to her. Must have gotten deleted on accident. I'll make one of the merfolk and undine there proficient. Lemme...just actually boot the CS editor up and get that and the Dragonoid put in the Imperial mage tower. If I don't do it now I'll forget, lol. Will upload it once this upgrade is done.

I uploaded it to the old and new site. The dragonoid's got...weird teeth I hadn't realized would clip with the mouth and don't really like. I'll fix that pretty soon. She has some basic dialogue, and if you talk to her with >= 75 disposition and flirt with her it 'should' bring up a one-time topic giving some backstory. Might be a bit buggy, since I haven't tested it. There's also a persistent Maormer in the aquarium. Probably have to kill the undines to find her because they like throwing spells at you.