• 2 weeks later...

So I'm in the process of ordering an external HD to store my...600gb of Oblivion mods... I can't really do much in terms of modding on my new laptop without that stuff.

On 8/14/2021 at 4:28 AM, Voltanis said:

So I know this hasn't been updated in forever but:

Lately I've been looking for female creatures. Is it possible to just use the flame atronach from this mod as a vanilla replacer?

Theoretically, but its mouth/eyes wouldn't be animated, etc. because you would need to merge all the pieces into a single .nif.

22 hours ago, randombob19 said:

So whenever i talk to most of the modded NPCs there are no dialogue options, is my mod messed up?

I've seen a couple modded npcs that did have unique dialogue.

Most of the randomly generated NPCs on the field that are meant to be hostile or flee have no dialogue, or very little dialogue. Can you give me an example?

7 hours ago, puddles said:

Most of the randomly generated NPCs on the field that are meant to be hostile or flee have no dialogue, or very little dialogue. Can you give me an example?

Dragonoid refugee in arcane university had a talk empty dialogue the first time i spoke to her, the second time she had dialogue about smiling, the third iirc she told me some lore how someone was doing experiments on her, now she doesn't have any dialogue, not even old one.

The random npcs that are standing around in camps/dungeons have no dialogue or just rumors.

Dont remember any of the rescues prisoners having dialogue, they just follow me or run away.

Spoiler

image.png.da7655bc9ed2788659eab3ebb62922e9.png

Spoiler

image.png.7dd1372e1608cf9cf84d6097d317770a.png

Spoiler

image.png.55086893e82c761022eeb4261bb9cb2e.png

Maggie does sell mod items but she and the cowgirls in minotaur camp sometimes say the joke greeting , other times they say "I HAVE NO GREETING" while the comment pops up in the corner about minotaurian and theres that weird glitch in the corner when they do. The glitch goes away after a few seconds. Im using darknified UI if that's the issue.

I think maggie did have dialogue the first time i spoke to her, now its just rumors.

Also only some of the immortal girls will turn neutral after beating them, some will take a few tries and some will never stop trying to kill me. Happens when they are all alone or im still fighting something else/their friends as they wake up.

Edited by randombob19

An incorrect mod order cannot affect an NPC's essential state.  Being marked as essential is only set by a mod that directly and intentionally affects the NPC's essential state.  So the essential state for the NPCs is not a but was made either by intent or neglect when placed within the maps.

And they ARE monsters afterall.  ;)

Edited by LongDukDong

The ones you're talking about are probably the Kothringi from the Elder Scrolls Online. Per lore, Kothringi simply don't die regardless of how mutilated they become, even if they're reduced to nothing but bones, due to their disease/curse.

So yes they're intentionally like that. If you defeat them 3 times in a row they're supposed to become pacified until you leave the map.

Worth noting that even though they're marked Essential, they aren't low-level processing. When the area is wiped by the game to avoid bloat, the Kothringi gets wiped like a dead NPC/monster.

There might be a few non-hostile NPC that don't die when you kill them otherwise you'd never see them alive due to other monsters/NPCs killing them.

• 2 months later...

I'm having problems with this mod as I have fresh install and when I leave the sewers or near certain places I crash, but when I don't and the girls are there they are invisible to me. Help I used the download here as there is no mega link that is mentioned in OP. also I've ran this with just the mod and requirements

Thanks in advance

You try to play it without the meshes and textures?  ? ?

The Mega Link is about 2GB files that you need.

When you click download you see 4 files/Links

First you install the Mega file ( 2nd download "May 21, 2018" )

then the 052018 file (3rd download file)

Then Common Bug Fixes  ( 4th download file )

Not sure if you need the 1st download file, If yes I would install it first, then let the Mega file overwrite (say yes to all overrides) Then install download 3 and 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Download Instructions: Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA, then download Update 0520218. Install the main files, then install the updated ones over it. I fixed some broken meshes. If you use Wrye Bash, you -must- tag the .esp as a relvl so it's added into the patch's compiled Leveled List, otherwise very few of the monsters will ever show in-game!

These are the instructions @movomo posted in the main page.

Now the download link is not very well defined, appearing as a mere slash for some reason within the Download Manager. But note what @fejeena stated in October this year:

First you install the Mega file ( 2nd download "May 21, 2018" )

then the 052018 file (3rd download file)

Then Common Bug Fixes  ( 4th download file )

Not sure if you need the 1st download file, If yes I would install it first, then let the Mega file overwrite (say yes to all overrides) Then install download 3 and 4.

According to @movomo's instructions, you would not need the first download.  But it is still present.  And you will need at least three downloads for this to function.

Edited by LongDukDong

You followed the install instruction?

1. Download the MEGA link, install its archives in your Data folder.

2. Download Update 052018, install its archives in your Data Folder, overwriting previous archive's files.

3. Download Common Bug Fixes, install its archives in your Data Folder, overwriting previous archive's files.

The requirements

OBSE

Blockhead (OBSE  Plugin)

Not sure if the LAPF skeleton is in the download file. Check your folders:

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

If not:

Install LAPF or unpack LAPF and copy only the 3 skeletons in your game folder.

---------------------

What is missing?

invisible body parts or armor?              (missing Mod files)

purple body parts or armor?                (missing Mod files)

You see yellow missing mesh signs?     (missing Mod files)

or

stretched body parts                           (wrong skeleton installed)

Like the original version by Emily, this mod is not an LAPF mod. So it actually does not requie LAPF nor its custom skeleton to operate.  Granted, I boffed a few them with LAPF.  :wacko:

However, being the 'Blockhead Edition' of Monster Girl, it does require the Blockhead OBSE plugin.

It may help to relay exactly what issues you are having, whether it be messages showing up or graphic issues you can recreate and present.

Edited by LongDukDong

Weren't there some Futa NPCs? with dick with LAPF penis bones?

And the meshes Dragon Hybrid_Hand.nif  and Dragon Hybrid_Tail.nif use special skeleton bones, only included in the special race skeleton (the mod Emily took this race from) and the LAPF skeleton ( bones linke Bip01 R DrakeArmBlades4  , Bip01 R DrakeWingFinger01, Bip01 L DrakeWingUpperArm,....)

Some people fixed stretching wings with the LAPF skeleton.

And "install the LAPF skeleton" is mentioned several times in all of the posts.

Actually, @movomo never mentioned once the use of any outside skeleton, neither in his Download nor Support post throughout this topic. However, I have checked the 23 posts (now 24 including this one) that do mention LAPF with one principle contributor giving said advise... Not him.  However, of the posts, the use of Growlf's Universal Skeleton and BBB skeleton was also recommended at times by the same single contributor.

I can see the usefulness of the LAPF skeleton if one uses this in tandem with Lovers. However, Growlf's and a BBB mod like NoMaam's should be fine if one is not using Lovers. Heck, it's in the LAPF installation instructions to grab these two anyway.

I would suggest it is up to the end-user (and  @movomo  for inclusion in his instructions) that Growlf's Universal Skeleton be used along with a BBB mod like NoMaam's if the LAPF system is not used, or ensure that the LAPF skeleton remains if used in tandem with MonsterGirl.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Manfred60 said:

Is there a fix for the eyes yet? Chocolate Halfmer whatever have utterly wrecked eyes and so do Maormer.

Do you use MBP ? or a vanilla race overhaul?

It has overwritten the vanilla eyes meshes and textures.

The Chocolate Halfmer and Maormer use the vanilla eyes. ( and many more Monster races )

Characters\Imperial\EyeLeftHuman.nif

Characters\Imperial\EyeRightHuman.nif

and the vanilla eyes textures.

Fixes:

Option 1

You change all the races that use vaniila eyes in the Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

First you unpack the vanilla eyes meshes from the Oblivion-meshes.bsa

And the textures from the Oblivion-Textures-Compressed.bsa

Put both in new folders.

create new "vanilla" eyes in the Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

default(blue) , brown, green, dremora, ork, khajiit, GoldenSaint, DarkSeducer, Order

Use the new textures path to your new textures folder.

In the races you change the every eye meshes path to your new eye meshes folder.

And in the eye section of the race you replace every vanilla eye with your new  eye ( vanilla green to new green eyes, . . . )

Option 2. Do not use MBP or a race overhaul?.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 4:39 PM, alster523 said:

Not like i wanan come off as impatient or anything but i loved the og version of this and since your back now is there a rough eta on when we can expect the next update or is that still kinda up in the air at the moment?

I just received the external harddrive I ordered to move all my Oblivion files off of my old half-dead laptop. Hoping to get around to that this weekend, assuming the laptop will still boot. Then I need to refamiliarize myself with...everything about Oblivion. It's been, what... 2 or 3 years since I've played? Ugh stupid RL.