Ummmm...huh. I just started a new game and switched between both Dragonoid genders a few times. Ran around for a few minutes without any difficulties. Could you package the Meshes/Characters/BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\F\Dragonoid_Tail file up and attach it to a post? Same with the claws and feet.

1 hour ago, puddles said:

Ummmm...huh. I just started a new game and switched between both Dragonoid genders a few times. Ran around for a few minutes without any difficulties. Could you package the Meshes/Characters/BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\F\Dragonoid_Tail file up and attach it to a post? Same with the claws and feet.

Here it is, and I'm gonna re-install it again

all are in.rar

Edit * it didn't work , same problem and gender swapping dragonoid race still causes ctd

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you only use the armor meshes and textures and create your own esp nothing will crash your game (unless you make mistakes in the esp)

EDIT: Of course you need the LAPF skeleton for the body, and never replace it with another skeleton. :classic_biggrin:

EDIT 2:

DC  I don't play the Mod, can not help you.

But if you use the a race as player there can be problems:

It's mostergirls ! so many races are only female. Seems the dragonoid-race is only female.

And some body parts are added with Blockhead to the NPCs  or wings can be clothes in the NPC inventory. Blockhead can add things to NPC  or to a race.

If the wings are clothes and you create a Player you don't have the wings in your inventory. Use the console "Player.additem xxxxxxxxx 1"    replace XXX with the ID of the wings.

And if Blockhead add the wings to the dragonoid-NPCs  ( not to the dragonoid-race)  your player will not have the wings.

I think the wings are part of the foot mesh, so you don't have the right foot and you miss the wings.

You can add the wings/foot with Blockhead to your Player.

i use the siren and triden mod race or one of the default races but still caused issues entring some cells idk if there been modifide and there a bug in the mod

4 hours ago, reaper66689 said:

i use the siren and triden mod race or one of the default races but still caused issues entring some cells idk if there been modifide and there a bug in the mod

That's not a problem with this Mod. There is still a Mod conflict, load order problem or missing meshes/textures in your game.

6 hours ago, D C said:

Here is a pic

IMG_20180608_115535.jpg

Maybe you have the wings ... But it is stretched.

You have a skeleton problem ! And you don't have claws and feet.  Maybe you also don't have the wings and the stretchings are parts of the upperbody clothes.

The meshes Dragon Hybrid_Hand.nif  and Dragon Hybrid_Tail.nif use special skeleton bones, only included in the special race skeleton and the LAPF skeleton ( bones linke Bip01 R DrakeArmBlades4  , Bip01 R DrakeWingFinger01, Bip01 L DrakeWingUpperArm,....)

Do you have the LAPF skeletons in Meshes\characters\_male ?  

You use the race as Player . Do you use SetBody reloaded or a Blockhead overwrite that change the player body? ( and overwrite the drake body parts )

But I am sure with the right skeleton most or all problems wil be fixed.

Yeah, my thoughts on this are that whatever skeleton he has is missing the wing bones. Since the wings use the footfemale/male textures, if they start getting stretched it could also screw up the feet and rest of the body, since everything is using the foot texture...

Wait bro , the feet are appearing fine, and I installed Drake dragon race which works fine, but still guys,

I use blockhead for player overwriting

Also the when I unequip the wraps around my hand , the stretching thing problem happens, and the wings are there judging by the back side of the character

You use blockhead overwrite for player ? What do you overwrite? Then you overwrite the Blockhead dragon race overwrites !

Don't use any player blockhead overwrites!

You can not unequip the hand part , it is the body meshes ( add with blockhead) . If you wear armor Gauntlets and unequip the Gauntlets, then you see your dragon race hands, and if the dragon race hands stretch you have the wrong skeleton ( in meshes\characters\_male )

The same with wings , if it stretch you have the wrong skeleton.

Only the foot mesh use only vanilla bones and works fine with a vanilla game skeleton.

And the feet in your screenshot are not the dragon race feet. The dragon race feet are

1234.jpg  without texture

You can check if you have the right Skeleton ( not overwritten by another Mod)

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 94KB Universal Skeleton ( or 95KB LAPF Skeletons)

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 53KB Universal Skeleton  ( or 58 LAPF Skeleton)

If your skeletons have other sizes you have the wrong skeletons.

Here the LAPF skeletons  ( copy the meshes folder in your data folder, let overwrite. )

meshes.7z

If it still stretch then your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection does not work right. Your game still use the vanilla skeleton in the packed bsa archive.

Maybe your game installed in C :  \ programfiles (x86)   That is shit !!! archive invalidate , OBSE and Pluggy will not work right.

Read my yellow Link below: archive invalidate   and Problems during gameplay: Penis/Breast stretching .

The eyes is a Mod conflict.

Do you use a Vanilla NPC overhaul? like OCO.

The problem is that some modders don't use new meshes and textures for new races.

They create a new race with new eye colors ( new textures) but they use the vanilla eye meshes in the meshes\characters\imperial folder

Then another Mod change the vanilla eye meshes and add new textures... and now all other races that use the vanilla eye mesh with new textures are messed up.  The eye textures of the new races are made for vanilla eye meshes and do not work with other eye meshes.

I never understood why modders do it. A new race should have new and own eye meshes!  So you can use any vanilla NPC overhaul without mess up custom races.

The eyes are hard to fix. Check in the esp which eye meshes the races with wrong eyes use.

Option1: Now you can unpack the Monstergirl file and copy the right eye meshes in the folder.... But then another Mod will have wrong eyes ( I think your NPC overhault Mod)

2: Or you create a new folder in your game  ( meshes\characters\ "the race name"  ) and copy the monstergirl eyes in the folder (If they used vanilla eyes you extract the eyes from the Oblivion - Meshes.bsa )  and in the monstergirl esp you change the meshes path of the eyes.

3: Or you put the right eye meshes in the Blockhead overwrite folder and add the eyes to the race.

------------------------------------

Monstergirl monsters and girls don't have dialogues. There are no quests...so why add dialogues?

And I am sure that in the esp most monsters girls are set to "No Rumors", so the NPCs have only a greeting but no dialogue options. ( If you use Lovers you will have the Sex dialogues )

14 hours ago, fejeena said:

The problem is that some modders don't use new meshes and textures for new races.

They create a new race with new eye colors ( new textures) but they use the vanilla eye meshes in the meshes\characters\imperial folder

Then another Mod change the vanilla eye meshes and add new textures... and now all other races that use the vanilla eye mesh with new textures are messed up.  The eye textures of the new races are made for vanilla eye meshes and do not work with other eye meshes.

I never understood why modders do it. A new race should have new and own eye meshes!  So you can use any vanilla NPC overhaul without mess up custom races.

The eyes are hard to fix. Check in the esp which eye meshes the races with wrong eyes use.

Option1: Now you can unpack the Monstergirl file and copy the right eye meshes in the folder.... But then another Mod will have wrong eyes ( I think your NPC overhault Mod)

2: Or you create a new folder in your game  ( meshes\characters\ "the race name"  ) and copy the monstergirl eyes in the folder (If they used vanilla eyes you extract the eyes from the Oblivion - Meshes.bsa )  and in the monstergirl esp you change the meshes path of the eyes.

3: Or you put the right eye meshes in the Blockhead overwrite folder and add the eyes to the race.

Monstergirl monsters and girls don't have dialogues. There are no quests...so why add dialogues?

And I am sure that in the esp most monsters girls are set to "No Rumors", so the NPCs have only a greeting but no dialogue options. ( If you use Lovers you will have the Sex dialogues )

Wait what about deadra alliance , it was quest that I did just now and I gave support to good side and idk whats going in here but still I fixed the eye issue myself and thanks for taking your time to reply ,and enjoying the mod , wish there was companions in this mod

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

...You make me feel so lazy, @fejeena! ;___;

Okay, I'll fix it. Siiigh...effort...! ;_____;

But, you're right. Enough people have reported it as an issue that I need to deal with it.

---

@D C Hostile NPCs and captives have little to no unique dialogue. Most non-hostile and/or important NPCs have a little. There's currently no "transformation" stuff, though. Maybe at some point.

30 minutes ago, puddles said:

...You make me feel so lazy, @fejeena! ;___;

Okay, I'll fix it. Siiigh...effort...! ;_____;

But, you're right. Enough people have reported it as an issue that I need to deal with it.

---

@D C Hostile NPCs and captives have little to no unique dialogue. Most non-hostile and/or important NPCs have a little. There's currently no "transformation" stuff, though. Maybe at some point.

So what's with tentacle stuff that I found in anvil and also are there more unique stuff like this???

puddles I did not mean you when I said " I never understood why modders do it." . Also not Emily. He copied the races in the Mod ( OK some race he created), and you copied Emilys work in new folders.

I talked about the race Mod creators.

But It would be very good to add own eyes to own races.

DC You want companions?

If you use Lovers, use LoversSlaveTrader  and enslave some girls. You get all commands you need ( Follow, wair, relax here,   and you can have sex)

Or you use MCS . A companion system, you can turn any NPC in a companion.

Haha, I was kidding. :P I really do plan to fix the eyes, though. It's frustrating to have so many people ask about it.

---

Preview of Next Release:

The first "AA" Quest, the Aedric equivalent of the DA Quests. It will be for Julianos, and feature a few Dwemer things. Reward at the end will be a small passive ability + summoning the Aposlte of Logic (who already exists in-game but doesn't do anything important)

I'm uncertain if all of her functionality is active, yet. She's supposed to be a homage to Succubi/Nymphs in NetHack, where if you "sleep" with one various things will happen. Small increases/decreases to characteristics, unequipping armor (which can be deadly in NetHack if you're surrounded by monsters).

The girls can't atm, but a few creatures can...iirc the Sanguine Groper can, I'd need to look at it.

Preview of the "Varieties of Daedra" book that will get added to the next version...hopefully:

Varieties of Daedra

Anathema 

Found throughout Attribution's Share, the Daedric Anathema – rather than serving Boethiah – more embody the Daedric Prince's principles…or lack thereof. Unlike the Dremora, whose structured caste system allows them to employ an expansionist mindset with only minor setbacks due to infighting and betrayal, the Anathema have no cohesive caste system: power and the drive to acquire it determine rank, with the strongest maintaining tentative control over blocs of Attribution's Share until someone superior – or simply better prepared – comes forth to depose them…and so on. Although some Anathema are individually stronger than the upper echelons of Dremora, capable of subtle revision of their essence overtime to strengthen, quicken, or even enlarge themselves, their inability to cooperate as a united front has left them with little footprint on Mundus.

Author's Note: While I have had amicable or at least civil relations with a number of sapient Daedric races, sometimes even beneficial ones, I have met but one Anathema who didn't attempt to capture or kill me on sight. In the end, the conversational one merely meant to lull me into a false sense of security, so I could be imprisoned in a Soul Gem. Exercise extreme caution in any dealings with them, and always expect betrayal.

Repugnant

The Repugnant are part of a broad stratum of Daedric horrors whose sole purpose in life serves to exalt the dark glory of Namira, the Lady of Decay. They can be split into three approximate Castes, which can be further classified from there: the Infested, Defilerd, and Choura. 

The Infested Caste may have a Daedric term associated with them in the Scuttling Void and neighboring Planes of Oblivion but will be referred to as such for the purpose of this work. Despite being one-third of the Repugnant aggregation, the Infested are expressly Anuic in nature, and that is by design. Whether worshippers of Namira or their pitiable victims, they are those who stumbled too far into the Ancient Darkness and paid the price for it. Beset by Choura, their essence is slowly reformatted from its Anuic signature to a Padoaic one, and if uninterrupted will inevitably change them into a subtype of Vestige. The process can be halted and – at early stages – reversed, but the further along their conversion is, the more their mind and body will have decayed. Although not without exception, it's a rule of thumb that the Choura will simply eat male captives for nourishment.

The Choura Caste, the only one whose actual name is known, are a non-sapient species of insectile Daedric Beasts that make their home in the Scuttling Void. They are born within ghastly hives, emerging as larvae with similarities to Kwama Foragers that spend an unknown period of time ingesting the vile waste that festers within the Plane before undergoing metamorphosis into strange flying creatures with characteristics associated with roaches and crustaceans. From there, they begin hunting vermin for nourishment, sometimes growing to colossal proportions before spontaneously reaching maturity and going to seek out a suitable host: one of the Infested. They will anchor themselves to their chosen host's spine, starting the tedious process of hijacking the nervous system and gradually rewriting the mind – and ultimately essence – of their host. Should the Infested resist, it will often either consume nonvital functions to rein them in or inject eldritch sedatives and aphrodisiacs to rein them in. While neverbeforeseen, it is theorized that a Choura Queen – or Queens – exist within the hive(s), spawning larvae via unknown mechanisms.

A subtype of Vestige, the Defilerd Caste – a portmanteau of Defiler and Defiled – are true embodiments of Namira's domain: that which induces utter revulsion and horror in the hearts of mortals. Existing as a demented hybrid of Anuic and Padomaic properties, their mind is a patchwork collage of the host and parasite's minds, the former equally as horrified about their condition as any onlooker and wishing only for release. Sadly, the Vestige is doomed to return to the Waters of Oblivion upon "death" and coalesce a new – equally disturbing – body before long. Bereft of any hope for salvation, they ultimately lose whatever shreds of sanity remained, embracing a deluded logic of assuaging their own twisted self-image by forcing the same squalor and decay upon others. The Infested possessed of a strongest resolve and tenacity are, if unable to break free earlier in the process, often at least spared an eternity of madness; the Choura will become eventually become so frustrated by the constant resistance that their consumption of the host's body results in death and liberation of the soul, leaving the parasite bound to a mutilated corpse forever as an incomplete Defilerd.

Author's Note: If attacked by a Choura, immediately do your best to remove it by force. If that isn't enough to dislodge it, make your way to the nearest consecrated grounds – either a Wayshrine or Cathedral – to pray for salvation. You do not want to meet a gruesome end this way.

Welkynd Beast

Little is known about the Welkynd Beast beyond a passing association with both Azura and Meridia. It's speculated to come into existence when specific levels of Chaotic Creatia interact with Welkynd Stone clusters deep underground, prompting a weak Daedric Vestige to leak inside. They display little intelligence and seem to be attracted to large concentrations of Magicka. In stark contrast to most Daedra, Welkynd Beasts are highly resistant to magic but susceptible to mundane clubbing.

Author's Notes: I find these critters rather adorable. You can pacify them using Welkynd Stones, if you have any to spare.

Sanguine Groper

Obviously a minion of Sanguine, as suggested by their name, Sanguine Gropers bear similarities to both squids and starfish. They seemingly possess little intellect, acting on single-minded impulse to seek out females and grope them. Although not explicitly dangerous, they their molestation can be traumatizing to victims. 

Reinstalling Oblivion yet again, and using your mod this time, I love it, there is just so much to see.  I got one question, one of the things the Monstergirl mod did was messing with the summoning spells and even add new ones, I remember I could buy them in the Temple of the nine in the Imperial city and sure enough your version as the has the same vendor, well much smaller this time, but she is not selling the summoning spells or anything at all really, I just barely started so I am not sure if I got something wrong, if they sell them somewhere else or if there is any summoning spells at all. Its a minor thing but I like the summoning mechanic of the game and I always want more.

I had to remove many of the old summoning spells because they conflicted with other mods, unfortunately. It's impossible to "add" magic effects to the game, other overwrite vanilla ones...or simulate a magic effect using a script, which is still done for a few summoning spells. Last I check though, none of them are easily accessible to the player. Thank you for the feedback though, I'll see about adding a few back into the mod via script effect.