Okay, I've updated the instructions. There's 3 files: the main MEGA one that's 1.9X GB, the Update's meshes and textures, and...ugh. I need to upload a fixed .esp, the one in the update .7z is broken.

So I am getting constant ctds, some times when I talk to certain monstergirls other times when I get near them like the satyrs in hawkhaven. I think it might be due to a confliction between OCO, MBP, and this mod. But I know you use all those with no issues. Are you using any specific patch to make them work together?

Edit: On closer inspection it might have something to do with the sound files. Because I can see most monstergirls just fine, occasional stretching which is mainly just the dragon wings. But I have noticed everytime I try talking to one or if I get near one and around the time they should say something my game crashes.

Here is my load order, any help will be appreciated.

Active Mod Files:

•  00 Oblivion.esm

•  01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

•  02 x117race.esm

•  03 Chanpon.esm

•  04 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.5.5]

•  05 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]

•  06 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

•  07 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.9]

•  08 DLCHorseArmor.esp

•  09 DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9]

•  0A DLCOrrery.esp

•  0B DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.7]

•  0C DLCVileLair.esp

•  0D DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.11]

•  0E DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

•  0F DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.7]

•  10 DLCSpellTomes.esp

•  ++ DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.1]

•  • • EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

•  ++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

•  11 DLCThievesDen.esp

•  12 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.15]

•  13 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp [Version 1.0.14]

•  14 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

•  15 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.12]

•  16 DLCFrostcrag.esp

•  17 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.10]

•  18 Knights.esp

•  19 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.8]

•  • • EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

•  1A EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

•  1B DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

•  • • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

•  ++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

•  1C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

•  ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

•  1D x117race.esp

•  ++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

•  1E Lop-ears Elf.esp

•  1F Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp [Version 2.0]

•  ++ EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

•  20 Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

•  ++ OCO_DLCHorseArmor_Patch.esp

•  ++ OCO_DLCOrrery_Patch.esp

•  ++ OCO_DLCMehrunesRazor_Patch.esp

•  ++ OCO_DLCThievesDen_Patch.esp

•  ++ OCO_KnightsOTN_Patch.esp

•  ++ OCO_UOP_USIP_Patch.esp

•  21 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Alright so I found the solution to the satyr related ctds, I just downloading the satyr archive that puddles provided and replaced it and now the hooves are fine. But I still have the issue with the dragon wings stretching across the map and the centaur seems to missing the texture for the belt since its all purplish pink and stretched out.

Okay, so I just double-checked and -- at least in theory -- there's...um. Nothing wrong with the Dragonoid. I think part of the issue is that TES4Files doesn't check the BodyAssetOverrides folder naturally, because most of it isn't referenced directly in the esp. So...what I'm doing is preparing another update that will directly reference everything in the BodyAssetOverrides folder. Might not be done until tonight. Now, as for the CTDs when speaking to certain NPCs...you're the second person to mention that. Do you use Silent Voice?

2 hours ago, puddles said:

Okay, so I just double-checked and -- at least in theory -- there's...um. Nothing wrong with the Dragonoid. I think part of the issue is that TES4Files doesn't check the BodyAssetOverrides folder naturally, because most of it isn't referenced directly in the esp. So...what I'm doing is preparing another update that will directly reference everything in the BodyAssetOverrides folder. Might not be done until tonight. Now, as for the CTDs when speaking to certain NPCs...you're the second person to mention that. Do you use Silent Voice?

-Elys- Universal Silent Voice? Yeah I do.

Uploaded a 'Common Bug Fixes' download that should fix the Satyr and Centaur bugs, and fix some weird UV Mapping on the Cathey-Raht and Dragonoid's claws. Hopefully I also fixed the wings, but...not sure. Hopefully that will help some people. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm getting ctd when I change gender of the dragonoid race, and if use the race without changing gender then there are no wings on the character and the feet looks normal , 

Is there something wrong ???And does this mod require anything else???

On 3/10/2018 at 6:31 PM, fejeena said:

Emily and Triratna was one person. After Triratna was banned he came back as Emily. (Yes HE )

And all his Mods were buggy , not only the esp also meshes.  And There were many Mods before Emily merged all in one Mod: MONSTERGIRL- DEMONHIVE, MonsterGirl - The Swarm, MONSTERGIRL-APOCALYPSE. And all the Mods was buggy.

yes they was very buggy in the end i turned them off shame it was buggy the armor the valkers wore look freaking sweet

Emily didn't create any armors, the Mods were a compilation of creatures, races ,armor and clothes mods.

I'm sure the armor you like is also in the new monstergirl Mod.

And if you have the old file, unpack it and copy the armor meshes and the needed textures in your game folder. Create a new esp  or add the armor to an existing esp.

19 hours ago, fejeena said:

Emily didn't create any armors, the Mods were a compilation of creatures, races ,armor and clothes mods.

I'm sure the armor you like is also in the new monstergirl Mod.

And if you have the old file, unpack it and copy the armor meshes and the needed textures in your game folder. Create a new esp  or add the armor to an existing esp.

i dont play some how makes my game ctd entering some cells could be my pc idk

8 hours ago, reaper66689 said:

i dont play some how makes my game ctd entering some cells could be my pc idk

If you only use the armor meshes and textures and create your own esp nothing will crash your game (unless you make mistakes in the esp)

EDIT: Of course you need the LAPF skeleton for the body, and never replace it with another skeleton. :classic_biggrin:

EDIT 2:

DC  I don't play the Mod, can not help you.

But if you use the a race as player there can be problems:

It's mostergirls ! so many races are only female. Seems the dragonoid-race is only female.

And some body parts are added with Blockhead to the NPCs  or wings can be clothes in the NPC inventory. Blockhead can add things to NPC  or to a race.

If the wings are clothes and you create a Player you don't have the wings in your inventory. Use the console "Player.additem xxxxxxxxx 1"    replace XXX with the ID of the wings.

And if Blockhead add the wings to the dragonoid-NPCs  ( not to the dragonoid-race)  your player will not have the wings.

I think the wings are part of the foot mesh, so you don't have the right foot and you miss the wings.

You can add the wings/foot with Blockhead to your Player.

The Dragonoid is made from a slightly modified XEO Dragon textures: both male and female textures. I'm...not sure what would be causing the crash you mentioned. It sounds like a Blockhead mesh is broken or missing a texture, but I don't know which. Give me a bit to look into it.

I'm working on a few new quests, most of them fairly short/straightforward to get some practice. Eventually, I'll start work again on the Monster Girl Worlds Add-on that lets you visit Daedric Planes, etc.

37 minutes ago, puddles said:

The Dragonoid is made from a slightly modified XEO Dragon textures: both male and female textures. I'm...not sure what would be causing the crash you mentioned. It sounds like a Blockhead mesh is broken or missing a texture, but I don't know which. Give me a bit to look into it.

I'm working on a few new quests, most of them fairly short/straightforward to get some practice. Eventually, I'll start work again on the Monster Girl Worlds Add-on that lets you visit Daedric Planes, etc.

OK Im having this problem where after selecting dragonoid race the character neither has the proper foot mesh nor the wings, sometimes it even freaks out and goes wonky all around the world

Have you tried installing the third patch I released, "Common Bug Fixes"? I believe I patched the wing issue in that.

As for "overwriting folder"...anything that's overrwriting pre-existing stuff from other mods is doing so by accident. I must not have cleaned the upload properly. It's up to you if you want anything in this mod to overwrite other mods' files. It shouldn't break anything...

1 hour ago, puddles said:

Have you tried installing the third patch I released, "Common Bug Fixes"? I believe I patched the wing issue in that.

As for "overwriting folder"...anything that's overrwriting pre-existing stuff from other mods is doing so by accident. I must not have cleaned the upload properly. It's up to you if you want anything in this mod to overwrite other mods' files. It shouldn't break anything...

Ya I'm currently using it and still the wings don't appear and the feets are not digigrade, I mean looks like the meshes from the override folder(opened every nif in it and nifskope gives error on it something about ob_normalmap_vcol_e.prog etc., idk why) are not working properly, I even reinstalled everything this morning and even your mod one after another , followed your instructions in the top but the race looks a normal race with a unique tail and texture and nothing else bro seriously