Huh, the Satyr is missing an _n file...? How bizarre. And, the issue with the loin cloth stretching is probably due to a skeleton bug. I think they're rigged to the tail or something...hrm. I'll add it to my ever-growing bug list.

Maybe it is the Loin clothing that have the missing texture.

I saw " Near the waist " so I thought it is the fur of the body mesh.

And missing textures can cause stretching.

So it can be that by adding the missing texture all is fine.

Hey folks, still getting loads of CTDs in the Oblivion planes. However, I've ran through all the test cells (undead, aedra, daedra, beastfolk, mer) and none of them give me any CTDs... Althrough I did find another entity with a missing texture on her head. Could the CTD be caused by a weapon that is drawn by one of the entities? My reasoning is that first, the CTDs sometimes occur immediately after I hear the sound of a weapon being drawn and second, sometimes I can just reload that save, go to where I CTDd and everyone works fine again.

20180501170719_1.jpg

@D C I believe the Dragon Hybrid race is set as playable: if it isn't, you can easily set it to be by opening the .esp in CS/CSE, going to Races, and setting Dragon Hybrid to Playable. I'm heading to work so I don't have time to load the file up and check.

I'm getting to the end of my current playthrough and am thinking about giving Morroblivion a try, for which I plan to wipe my current install and start afresh. Would this mod also affect the monster levelled lists in the Morrowind area or is it location-specific?

Related question: Does anyone here have a comprehensive Morroblivion installation guide. As in not just the base mod, but also whatever unofficial patches, addons, extensions, etc I should get. Unless I significantly misunderstand something loverlab and it's plugins should work I assume.

2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I'm getting to the end of my current playthrough and am thinking about giving Morroblivion a try, for which I plan to wipe my current install and start afresh. Would this mod also affect the monster levelled lists in the Morrowind area or is it location-specific?

Related question: Does anyone here have a comprehensive Morroblivion installation guide. As in not just the base mod, but also whatever unofficial patches, addons, extensions, etc I should get. Unless I significantly misunderstand something loverlab and it's plugins should work I assume.

You could also take a look at this one, which is the more up to date version I think https://nsfwmods.com/forums/topic/40-anatriaxs-guide-to-morroblivion/

From what I am aware of he moved all his guides to there, where I think he is still updating them.

9 hours ago, puddles said:

This mod and Morroblivion shouldn't affect each other at all. I run it and Tamriel Rebuilt + many of my own personal Morroblivion mods together without negative effects.

I meant: Are Monster girls going to show up in Morrowind if I install it onto Morroblivion? I know you can travel back and forth, but I intend to focus entirely on Morrowind as if it were separate.

Mm. Yes, but only in particular instances: Morroblivion draws on the Oblivion Daedra pools to spawn Daedra, in some areas. If you give me a couple of days I can see about making a patch that can be merged into a Bashed Patch. It's been on my to-do list, but just never got prioritized.

2 hours ago, puddles said:

Mm. Yes, but only in particular instances: Morroblivion draws on the Oblivion Daedra pools to spawn Daedra, in some areas. If you give me a couple of days I can see about making a patch that can be merged into a Bashed Patch. It's been on my to-do list, but just never got prioritized.

Ohh sure, by all means! I have a very long backlog, that I can dig into before Morroblivion. Deadra only is rather thin indeed. Some patch that makes your monstergirls show up whenver they'd take the place of a monster if it were a dungeon in Cyrodill rather than Morrowind I'd be more than happy to wait for a month or so.

Just please make it some addon patch, that us luddidites who don't use WyreBash can also use. Might have to learn it for Morroblivion, but if not, I'd rather make do without.

Okay, so bad news is that it might take a bit longer than a couple days.

The good news is that the reason it might take a bit longer than a couple of days because I accidentally found some motivation to keep working on the main .esp... XD

Trying to finally sort the different Daedra added by my mod into appropriate factions and streamline stuff, since the Daedric ruins in Morrowind are far more prominent. Molag Bal's Daedra will appear in ruins dedicated to him, Sheogorath's ruins will spawn some new stuff + Shivering Isles Daedra/creatures and some Fanatics, etc.

Many of this mod's races were re-designed to use Nuska's OCO2 heads, so yes: totally compatible. As for screenshots, um...that'd be nice, hahaha. I'll see if I have anymore than what's posted on the download page.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:25 AM, puddles said:

https://mega.nz/#!BoFCgS6K!MIYeOMQOkoyoM8ets2W8KrXXWFwUa7qCQk61wKJFli4

Here's the new version.

And...there's an Ohmes Raht at the Chapel of Stendarr Hall who will teach you a Lesser Power called Salvation of Stendarr if you agree to cast it on rescued captives you find in your travels. Casting it "teleports" them to the Chapel so they can be cared for, etc. (and prevents bloating of the save file by removing their reference from the game). That all works, but the script is supposed to keep track of how many you save and update some internal numbers, eventually causing the quest to progress and net you rewards. For some reason, it's not keeping track.

So do I just need this file or do I also have to install the base files?

The old instructions are old, I apologize for that. You only need that file, downloading the other files mentioned on the download page will cause CTDs because there were some broken .nif files. I'm updating them now, as soon as I upload the next version (which won't require a full re-download).

6 minutes ago, puddles said:

The old instructions are old, I apologize for that. You only need that file, downloading the other files mentioned on the download page will cause CTDs because there were some broken .nif files. I'm updating them now, as soon as I upload the next version (which won't require a full re-download).

Ah ok that is what I thought but the old instructions made it extremely confusing and we all know installing mods incorrectly could lead to a whole lot of issues. Anyway thank you for all your hard work! I really appreciate it! I can't imagine the work it took fixing all of Emily's shit. I know when I first ran into this mod I just gave up trying to make it work perfectly.