4 hours ago, puddles said:

They're all marked as Essential and almost all spawn hostile, but have a script that makes them docile per instance (ie each time you meet a set of Kothringi in a dungeon) after beating them up a couple times. Previously, the script just...didn't work right.

I've been running an outdated version for I don't know how long, so that must be a new issue, they've always worked like that for me.  Good luck with your upload, I'll burn some incense and set out a chalice of wine for your ISP.  Maybe an offering will speed things up a bit.

10 hours ago, puddles said:

They're all marked as Essential and almost all spawn hostile, but have a script that makes them docile per instance (ie each time you meet a set of Kothringi in a dungeon) after beating them up a couple times. Previously, the script just...didn't work right.

Hrgh...I think the Sound files are inside the Core folder. I'm having issues getting the new quest setup for the captives to work, hence the delay. Then again...nothing worse than the current setup, lol. Let me do a final export and start uploading a beta.

Ohh thanks!

I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that. It's just that yesterday after having clocked about 24 hours of game time, I finally went to Kvatch to meet Martin and close my first Oblivion gate. You don't want to do that as soon as the game tells you to go there after all if you are running OOO. Anyway while I was there and fought all those female Dreamora, Seducers, etc I kept on wondering what kind of enemies I would be facing if I was running your Monstergirl mod. So I thought about giving the current version a try now that random gates will open. Anyway if I can run an almost finished newer version that's even better.

So what is this "quest for captives" though that's not working right yet? Something you added? I don't mind working around that, just would like to know what to avoid doing.

https://mega.nz/#!BoFCgS6K!MIYeOMQOkoyoM8ets2W8KrXXWFwUa7qCQk61wKJFli4

Here's the new version.

And...there's an Ohmes Raht at the Chapel of Stendarr Hall who will teach you a Lesser Power called Salvation of Stendarr if you agree to cast it on rescued captives you find in your travels. Casting it "teleports" them to the Chapel so they can be cared for, etc. (and prevents bloating of the save file by removing their reference from the game). That all works, but the script is supposed to keep track of how many you save and update some internal numbers, eventually causing the quest to progress and net you rewards. For some reason, it's not keeping track.

1 hour ago, puddles said:

https://mega.nz/#!BoFCgS6K!MIYeOMQOkoyoM8ets2W8KrXXWFwUa7qCQk61wKJFli4

Here's the new version.

And...there's an Ohmes Raht at the Chapel of Stendarr Hall who will teach you a Lesser Power called Salvation of Stendarr if you agree to cast it on rescued captives you find in your travels. Casting it "teleports" them to the Chapel so they can be cared for, etc. (and prevents bloating of the save file by removing their reference from the game). That all works, but the script is supposed to keep track of how many you save and update some internal numbers, eventually causing the quest to progress and net you rewards. For some reason, it's not keeping track.

Thank you! Going to start DLing now. So that quest doesn't work right yet, but the power works to reduce save bloat? Good, will use it then.

Correct. If you can visit the Chorrol Chapel and make sure he's there, that'd be great. I use Closed Better Cities, which heavily modifies the Chorrol Chapel of Stendarr. I've had some issues getting him to spawn properly, so I tried moving him to the residents' Hall underneath the Chapel proper (as Better Cities doesn't modify the Hall). Hopefully it's showing up, now.

1 hour ago, puddles said:

Correct. If you can visit the Chorrol Chapel and make sure he's there, that'd be great. I use Closed Better Cities, which heavily modifies the Chorrol Chapel of Stendarr. I've had some issues getting him to spawn properly, so I tried moving him to the residents' Hall underneath the Chapel proper (as Better Cities doesn't modify the Hall). Hopefully it's showing up, now.

Sorry, DLing didn't work the first time I tried, turns out the file is too big for Firefox. Got it now via Chrome, but it's now time for Tea and Netflix with the Mrs. Will install and test it in a few hours hopefully and then let you know.

6 hours ago, puddles said:

I played it now for about an hour. A guy was there who taught me the power. In the Stedarr Hall way in the back seperate room. I'm not running better cities myself so it's compatiable I'd say. Different name than Ohmes Raht. Sorry don't remember which. Some Kajit guy.

I had one crash early that wasn't when loading a save in a differnt location, which is usually the only occasion that Oblivion crashes on me. Just the one though, then I played without any more crashes.

Install procedure asked me twice to overwrite something. One was  from Oblivion Character Overhaul and one from Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion Overhaul. I clicked "Yes to Mod" on both times, so I couldn't say how many conflicts there were for each mod. I'm not running MBP, so I wouldn't know if that one has any conflicts.

2 hours ago, puddles said:

Yeah, it is a huge archive. Normally I've split it into multiple chunks to make it easier to download, but it also gets really confusion when there's multiple editions with multiple archives floating around...

Ohh that's quite alright. As long as the Mod Manager doesn't crash during the unpacking/install it's more convenient to have just one big file per mod IMHO. It was MEGAs stupid temp storage system that was the problem.

For something completely different, that perhaps being an experienced modder you can help me with even though it's not related to your mod: In order to try our your mod I fast-travelled back to two dungeons that were too tough for me earlier in the game when I ran across them. One of them had the dead body of a bandit I'd killed way more than 3 game days ago still lyiing outside. Turns out the same it's is the case with the area when I checked. So it seems I have a problem with killed enemy bodies not de-spawning when they should. Which is probably not good for my save file. Got any advice, what might cause that and how to fix it?

Yeah I managed to fix the texture issues, but the purple bit on the foot still remains, it also seems to occur at random as I will see one Khajiit with it, goe into a building and come back out and it will be gone, and then repeat and it will be back, strange.

My khajit had glitched out nails too, and downloading new textures fixed it. New textures were overwriting hgec body replacer files though, so I have no idea why the problem surfaced only after installing new wersion of monstergirls.

One more thing. I've another problem with CTD when entering dungeon, and I suspect it's because some monster that's not really working spawns inside.

This time however when I took a look in CK, all spawns inside were random monsters, no 'static' actors (is that how you call them?), telling me no more than"there's a monster somewhere in monstergirls that doesn't work".

Does someone know how to pinpoint the culprit in those cases? Or is it impossible?

P.S. during dialogue with a 'Sword Saint' NPC, game CTDs after initial greeting.

Almost all NPCs/creatures from this mod are indeed distributed via LL, so it can be difficult to identify CTDs.

If you can open the console and COC to the following cells, we can at least troubleshoot if there's a specific RACE that's causing the crash.

MGBeastfolkTestCell

MGMerTestCell

MGUndeadTestCell

MGAedraTestCell

MGDaedraTestCell

---

There's a "template" version of each (or almost all of...? Some of the newest might be missing) in the associated test cell. If one of those CTDs for you, it might be easier to source the problem. Also, are you using AutoSetBody or Dynamic Underwear System? If you are, I have patches to prevent those mods from trying to equip human legs onto races whose skeletons can't support them, which will often cause a CTD.

MGBeastfolkTestCell crashes, all other work perfectly (I admit this shocked me a little bit).

And no, I don't use autosetbody nor dynamic underwear system, or at least I don't know about it.

Besides, Tsaesci (the naga npc), and minotaur camp (the cow/ bull NPC [and minotaur with tits monster, though I guess this doesn't count]) work for me ok , so I don't think it's that my setup tries to force human legs on NPC.

I'll try to find the responsible actor through CS in that test cell as soon as I find some time.

All right, can you go into Meshes/Characters/BodyAssetOverrides/PerRace/F, and then manually examine the .nif files inside? Tell me if any of them are showing as untextured. It's possible that a texture the overrides require didn't get included in the archive I uploaded, as TES4Files doesn't have a way to scan for those.

Oh, so that's how you do it efficiently. I never finished setting up nifscope (or I did but don't know how to use it), so all the meshes just show up with no textures (like, they're all white).

Well, I just culled NPCs in testcell untill I found the culprit, certainly inefficient, but I found it in the end.

It was Faun (MGHOOVIES) as an NPC that was crashing (not the "MGPAmuTailBodySatyrFaunWhite" that it had, or at least game crashed even when faun didn't have it in the inventory).

Also, I don't know if it's still a wip, but centaurs look like this (sorry for shitty cellphone picture, but I can't screencap for some reason, and have to have steam overlay off because I use Oblivion Reloaded):

20180416_220654_145.jpg

Looks like you're missing the texture for the band around the wasit I use to hide the small gaps between the top and bottom halves...hrm.

And, huh...the faun? Bizarre. She's never been broken before. What happens if you open CS, go to Races, and check the two Satyr races' face previews? Maybe a file got missed...