Can you, for troubleshooting purposes, put one of them into the undeadtestcell?

I have a feeling that this enemy causes CTD for me, i tested around by resetting nenalata around lvl 40-50, sometimes it crashes, and the only cause i could think of is this particular enemy which ive never seen

It's probably because his script has two different Block Types in it. One that plays once he loads and one that plays when he dies. I set it that way so once the quest is done he stops spawning. I don't claim to be the least bit good at Oblivion's scripting, so... >_>

It doesn't require OCO, only Blockhead. This mod uses some OCO resources, but they're in a separate folder so they won't overwrite anything replacing the vanilla races.

Now that this question has been brought up, I have another one. Does this mod include ALL of the assets used by the new races, or do they depend on vanilla assets to some extent?

I'm asking because I use a custom plugin I made that replaces vanilla human races and their assets with beast races, and I wouldn't want to install this mod only to see the new NPCs end up as some kind of mismatched chimeras or something like that.

Hm. It's possible his script is buggy. Give me a bit.

Edit: I checked it. He doesn't crash the game, BUT the quest doesn't start right. lololol

Edit #2: Fixed. Maybe. Want to try this ESP Savaris? Damn how the heck did it hit 10.48 mb...

TES4Edit reports 436 records identical to master. Unless the dirty edits are required to make the mod work, I'd suggest a good cleaning, that's probably the reason for the increased filesize.

P.S.

My usual cleaning method lowered the size to 10.44 mb, not much.

I checked only the "conflict status inherited by parent" checkbox in the filter, removed the records identical to master, undeleted and disabled references. Only 12/436 records were disabled, though.

It doesn't require OCO, only Blockhead. This mod uses some OCO resources, but they're in a separate folder so they won't overwrite anything replacing the vanilla races.

Now that this question has been brought up, I have another one. Does this mod include ALL of the assets used by the new races, or do they depend on vanilla assets to some extent?

I'm asking because I use a custom plugin I made that replaces vanilla human races and their assets with beast races, and I wouldn't want to install this mod only to see the new NPCs end up as some kind of mismatched chimeras or something like that.

To my knowledge, absolutely everything is included in the resources for the races.

To my knowledge, absolutely everything is included in the resources for the races.

Oh, okay, good to know. I may give this mod a try, then. Thanks for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...

So I followed the instructions for installing like a good boy, and yet the game seems to really not enjoy me doing a lot of stuff. I can go to the Aedra test cell but the Daedra and Beastfolk test cell crashes my game. Also, going into Oblivion Gates makes the game go boom too. It has admittedly been a great many years since I've done anything with Oblivion so I'm still piecing together how to make stuff work.

Hrm...my only guess is that you might not have Growlf's universal skeleton or LAPK's modified version, or you don't have Blockhead installed properly.

Edit: I can give you a list of console placeatme commands to call the daedra test cell's NPCs to you and we can try to isolate which one might be doing it.

@Chiquita Dave

Load order would help up help you as we don't know what you have installed in your game. If you are using LAPK reinstall it and make sure nothing overwrites it's skeleton as LAPK comes with a modified Growlf's universal skeleton to include penis bones to the skeleton.

Also have tried a new game to see if it is something in the save file and have you also tried disabling most of your mods and then starting a new game and check if the oblivion gates cause you to crash? If not you could try that then after entering the oblivion gate if the game doesn't crash you can start turning a few mods back on a few at a time till you hit the crash again then start turning the few off 1 at a time till you find the one in the last set that you activated that is causing it.

Uh...uploaded v1.81. It's not a huge update. Lots of added race-specific dialogue, slaves actually have some slave-y dialogue (I hope), and stuff. More aiming to add detail at this point, than more content. There's not enough flesh to add more, yet! I've been semi-distracted converting Morrowind's The Symphony to Morroblivion and screaming in frustration.