1. No.

2. Not quite yet but almost.

IT'S COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT WHEN I PyFFI-FIED THE MESHES FOLDER PRIOR TO UPLOADING, SOME .NIFS WERE SCREWED UP. IF YOU FIND ANY LIKE THIS, PLEASE REPORT THEM.

Currently I've found the Dragonoid wings, Conan boots, and Sophitia DMRA top.

Expect 1.76 up sometime tonight. Did another overhaul of the Creature Leveled List to minimize removal of content from the game, like Savaris was talking about. The only things removed/replaced are creatures like Flame and Frost atronachs, which were replaced with a nested LvL containing the original creature in addition to its NPC variants. Not quite done, but...still better, I think. Also did some more work to keep (I hope) completely OP things from spawning early in the game.

...okay I noticed that captives' scripts stopped working because I renamed a script package and undid the modifications to the vanilla wrist irons. I don't know if that happened prior to my last update or not. Can I get a confirmation from someone whether you can rescue a hostage atm? >> If not, I guess I need to upload a patch.

The only reason I suggested removing all the old files was to save on files overriding each other, since some of them were modifications of the originals. I uploaded v1.78 with the fixed captives script (I just tested it in-game) that SHOULD prevent that weird glitch where they would resume their captured animation after getting sufficiently far from you, and...

I've uploaded the non-"optimized" meshes and replaced the optimized meshes link with it. Apparently PyFFI-ing non-static meshes causes them to break, so I figured doing that was better than replacing them one-by-one as I found broken ones. >_> If the optimized batch isn't causing any issues for people, it might just be my laptop having issues. Who knows!

First of all, I love the mod, it works with some minor issues but nothing too alarming. However, I seem to have a googly eye problem:

6KlEQC7.png

It's not just the captives, the escaped prisoners, and the angels in the chapels have the same problem. The other monster girls have normal eyes so I'm a little dumbfounded why they're affected. I have dl'ed and tried the OCO2 Eyes for MBP patch but it didn't fix the problem, do I require something else? Do I need the eye textures from MBP? Aside from that, keep up the good work!

First of all, I love the mod, it works with some minor issues but nothing too alarming. However, I seem to have a googly eye problem:

6KlEQC7.png

It's not just the captives, the escaped prisoners, and the angels in the chapels have the same problem. The other monster girls have normal eyes so I'm a little dumbfounded why they're affected. I have dl'ed and tried the OCO2 Eyes for MBP patch but it didn't fix the problem, do I require something else? Do I need the eye textures from MBP? Aside from that, keep up the good work!

Are you using Wrye Bash?

6KlEQC7.png

Are you using Wrye Bash?

Yeah. I made a Bashed Patch to add the girls to the leveled lists. 

Okay, so when you build the bashed patch...make sure the .esp is showing under the Leveled List as 'Add/Remove' both, but Race Records, be sure that the mod isn't checked under 'Race Mods'. If you check it, there's a chance that WB will "correct" their eyes to the vanilla eyes, which is what's going to cause the googly eyes. The textures for the eyes are all stored under Textures/Monster Girl Textures/Characters/_Eyes, and they should all be the correct 'Double Eyes'.

So I did what you said, the .esp appeared in the Leveled List as both Add/Remove and it wasn't in Race Records. I tend to uncheck the Race Records portion when rebuilding the patch, and the .esp didn't appear in there anyway. But the problem still persists, in all honesty it's really freaky and creepy to see them with crazy eyes.  

EDIT: So I took a gander at the folder you mentioned and they do look like 'Double Eyes':

http://i.imgur.com/CMWdhAr.png

Edited by Vesuvian

Odd, whenever I edit my posts the picture appear but afterwards they get broken. I've changed them into a direct link instead. 

Meanwhile, I'll go open up TES4Edit and post the results.

EDIT: I did manage to experiment for a while, in that I replaced the eyes in said folder with the eyes from OCO2 and some other race mods I've been using. That seemed to have fixed SOME of the eyes, some but not all. I'll see if I can use this as an alternative.

I think I figured out the problem. Some of the NPCs (notably the slaves) have  NONE selected in the .esp, so when the Bashed Patch sorts through records it assigns the default eye to them. The .dds for the default eyes you have must be a single-eye variant, so when it assigns that eye to them it gets googly-eyed. I'll try to go through and find all the NPCs without an assigned set of eye colors.

Ah! So that's what it was, I was going through the Construction Set to see if I could edit the NPC's myself and I DID notice that. And yeah, I figured it had something to do with the whole "OCO-Singular, MBP-Dual Eyes" thing. Thanks for the help! I appreciate it and I look forward to what else this mod can bring.