Hey! You wouldn't happen to know why nearly all the aedra have torpedo boobs? Strangely enough the molag bal daedra woman in the anvil chapel doesn't have the problem.. :/

try taking away their clothes with MCS Companions or something

Sometimes their bugging around

otherwise ive got no idea besides reinstalling the skeleton meshes

Found the problem I hadn't installed a skeleton!.. Cheers

Greetings and Happy Holidays! I’ve been reinstalling my oblivion game and modding it to my liking and decided to make this magnificent piece my crowning jewel. Alas ones I installed this mod my game CTD’s every time I try to load a safe or start a new game. I think I installed it right, I downloaded and installed the v1.75 meshes (fixed), textures and core and then installed each version in order on top of it from v1.76 to v1.81. After uninstalling and reinstalling different mods and testing oblivion I manage to narrow down the source of the CTD to the v1.75 meshes (fixe) folder.

Here is my load order to see if I messed something up:

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

LSTConquerTownsCore.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

boethia custom race.esp

FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

kuerteeCleanUp.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

CM Partners.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp

CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

Clit Rings.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul Vwalk.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Symphony of Violence.esp

Enhanced Hotkeys.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

LoversCreature.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LBPMill.esp

PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

PSELoversBitchPatch.esp

PlayerSlaveCry.esp

LSTPatchForConquer.esp

LSTCTChorrol.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddonIn.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversOrgy.esp

HumanChairSample.esp

ZazMLPG.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversClubCatsSx.esp

LoversSituations.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I’ve been reinstalling mods to find the culprit so the load order may not be optimized but it should work (I think). The game starts normally but it CTD’s if I try to load a save or start a new game. I’m dying to play your mod and any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and effort  L(^ _ ^)

Note: I do not have MBP but instead use OCO. Plus I have Blockhead 10.3

Sort you Mods.

Knights.esp down in load order

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp  up in loadorder

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  up in load order

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp  if you use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch you don't need the Custom Race fix

CM Partners: shitty buggy companion system

Use BOSS. You must not run BOSS you can use the BOSS masterlist in search and sort the mods manually.

Read my yellow Link below: BOSS Link, How to sort Mods, and example load order.

Oh great angel of the load orders! I thank you for your great wisdom and I will continue to diligently study the holy yellow text! I have not forgotten your aid in conundrums of years pasts and have tried my best to indoctrinate myself in the teachings of the holy yellow text before attempting to reforge the foundations of oblivion itself. (But seriously thank u for the help and I mean no disrespect or anything. I'm ridding a D&D high at the moment  :D )

As for the load order I tried uninstalling the buggier mods and optimizing the load order but it did not help. I ended up uninstalling almost all the mods with no result. In the end I got so frustrated I nuked everything and installed a fresh oblivion. The only mod I put in was this one and the Blockhead 10.3 plugin but it CTD in the exact same place. At one point I only installed the meshes from the MGBLKHDE v.175 and it still CTD. I'm not sure what to do now :(

Okay, what I'm going to do is upload my non-PyFFI'd copy of the v1.75 meshes for you to test. I'll have it up tomorrow, I hope.

Edit: ...Oh, no. Scratch that. You're saying you already tried the Fixed version. Hm...are you by chance accidentally overriding the Universal Skeleton with something from these mods?

The last thing I tried was a clean oblibion with only the Monster Girl Blockhead Edition and blockhead plugi installed so I doubt I overrode anything. Maybe its a corrupt .nif like u suggested. I'll try to download that beast of a file agan and see if it fixes the problem. If not ill hunt down the .nif itself and inform u of it.

Going to take some time but Ill post the results when done.

May u all have a magnificent new years!! ^_^

Happy 2017!!!

I tried downloading the v1.75 mesh again but no luck there, same CTD. After taking out and putting back in each piece I found that the CTD stops only if I take out the "OneHandAttackLeft_two.kf" file in the "_male" folder. I'm guessing its important cause wend remove it makes it pass the loading screen but at the character creation menu any race this mod includes is invisible. At this point I really don't know what to try anymore.

For the record I installing all this with the Oblivion Mod Manager. I'm installing the v1.75 meshes, textures and esp in separate omod because together there to big for OMM to handle. The other versions are installed on there own omod.

...okay so that OneHandAttackLeft_two.kf animation seemingly belongs to something that doesn't use the human skeleton. So the moment the skeleton loads, it tries to read all the animations in the _male folder, hits that, and then it crashes. That does solve that, I guess...although I don't know how the file got in there, lol.

It shouldn't have anything to do with the Character Creation screen. Can you take a screenshot of an "empty" race for me?

Ok, I was messing around with the Character Creation screen and notice that the problem was the camera spawning in another cell to were the characters were. Once I found the character it was missing some meshes and textures. All the vanilla races were fine and the camera spawned in the right place. This only happened to the races from this mod.

post-118891-0-69708500-1483556057_thumb.jpg

post-118891-0-85647100-1483556069_thumb.jpg

post-118891-0-43988100-1483556086_thumb.jpg

post-118891-0-77495400-1483556099_thumb.jpg

post-118891-0-98777200-1483556117_thumb.jpg

I bet the mod is not installed properly.

puddles can you tell Tiki the body textures path of the Ohmes-raht, then he/she can check if the foldes and textures are in the right place.

mistakes maybe:

a data folder in the data folder

or textures folder in the textures folder

meshes in meshes folder.

No one else has posted such errors.

Open the .esp of this mod you have, go into the Races drop-down...see where textures for the races are stored. Somehow the Monster Girl Meshes/Characters directory must be missing/placed in the wrong spot. I don't know 'how', since no one else has reported it, but...it could happen? o_O

Tiki you can also use TES4Edit ( Much easier and faster to install and use than Construction Set)

Example with the Imperial race ( I don't have MonsterGirls installed)

TES4Edit:

Load the esp

Expand the esp tree

open the race tree

click on the race you want to check ( e.g. Ohmes-raht )

scroll down the right window.

post-3205-0-81943700-1483637646_thumb.jpg

There are male and female data

Check the male foot textures path ( Roberts male body meshes use only the foot texture )

And the female foot and hand texture path ( HGEC body meshes use foot and hand texture )

The textures path is always without the first textures folder, it always starts with the first folder in the textures folder

Characters\Imperial\Male\FootMale.dds

The full Imperial race path is data\textures\Characters\Imperial\Male\FootMale.dds

Check your game folders if you have the textures of the race with the pink color in your screenshots.

The same you can do with the Construction Set

post-3205-0-88700500-1483637662_thumb.jpg

I am sure the textures are missing in you game folder.

Feliz dia de Reyes!!!

First of all thanks fejeena for the detailed instructions, they are highly appreciated. I all ready have TES4Edit installed and am somewhat familiar with it so I went with that. As for what I can gather cross referencing the .esp with my files, I found the matching paths in the file and cant really find anything out of place. But this is my first time analyzing an .esp like this and I'm not sure if I'm missing anything obvious.

post-118891-0-17839900-1483769363_thumb.png

post-118891-0-90696000-1483769383_thumb.png

Ok I am a little bit confused why there are upperbody and leg textures.

Only vanilla bodies use this txtures.

Roberts male need only a footmale.dds

And HGEC use footfemale and handfemale.

puddles are the footmale.dds , footfemale and handfemale for Roberts and HGEC ?

Tiki: the textures in your folder have size 0 kb ( empty textures) , There must have been something wrong during installation.

I am sure you can not open the dds with Photo shop, Paint.net, Gimp or i_viev ( any program that can open dds files)

So the game have no useable textures and the bodies have the pink "missing-textures" color.

Unpack the monster gils textures (7z or rar) somewere and check the textures if the also have size 0. if not copy the textures in you game folder.

Best install all textures again.

I hope you don't use Nexus Modmanager to install your Mods !!!  Use Oblivion or TES Modmanager.

So the path in that screenshot matches EXACTLY what's in your Oblivion/Data/Textures directory...?

And, uh...most/all of the feet are HGEC. The upper/lower are just vestiges floating around. I'll get rid of them eventually, lol. .__.