okay, using hiyoko broodmother to get my own little Daedra-Titan didnt work well

It was just a Daedroth and i already have 10 of them...

Then i tried to get my own Umaril and i got a Xivilai... At least i didnt have one yet, so its okayish

What will i get with Jygalag? A Goblin?

Or Dagon? Minotaur?

Now that i think about it, my character is quite messed up:

Control of the Imperial Palace, all Countesses and Counts (genderbending and Apachii Wigs FTW, you would forget that they were males to begin with) are now in the Elder Council (Slave Council, whatever), own warriors stationed at the respective castles because of reasons. soon my Daedroth army will be added to the City Guards as guard dogs

The only things missing are good Bodyguards since blades suck cock (literally, once again thanks to the genderbending spell). I already have one nice bodyguard but im a very important person and everything so im facerolling the dungeons in seek of a hidden Daedric Titan (srsly i love this thing) or something that i can use

And the sweet cherry on the cake is the Harem of monster girls in my bedroom which i took over from Ocato, who also is part of the slave council

Unfortunately there is no way to be accepted as an Emperor/Empress...

And the council is lagging with 20-30 Npcs beeing in there

But what i wanted to say is that this cool save only was possible due to your efforts, thanks for that once again

LST has a toggle for how enslavement works. If it's turned on, when a non-low level processing NPC or creature is enslaved it makes a functioning clone of them, then disables the original. iirc eventually it can cause bloat because all the NPCs' details are getting saved to your save file, though. So the Set Essential Actors' way of doing it is better.

I can't figure out what might be wrong, there. I removed her death drop item, since that's the only thing that might somehow be a problem.

Going to upload a new version later today. Added dialogue to a lot of races (some humorous ones with the Morihaus descendants in particular), and finished converting some of yuravica's cute cold-weather clothes from AA cup to C Cup with...decent-ish quality? Maybe. Going to work on a couple quests soon, I hope. I've noticed some weirdness with animations, but I don't know the cause so I can't fix them. :/

Textures\water\Water02.dds ??

No it is not vanilla.

In the vanilla textures\water\   folder are 2 textures: dungeonwater01.dds  and  oblivionlave06.dds  !! And both have no normal map !!

Also not in the SI textures bsa.

rabie125  try this textures ( water02.dds and water02_n.dds )

attachicon.gifThe water textures.7z

Thanks fejeena :)),

I will check and will tell you if there is any issues.

Edit: Its working fine now thanks :D

@puddles

found a bug in phantasm, since she appear as a ghost if you apply rape attack on her she will stand still there, then you can attack her till she dies, and after that you can rape her.

i am not sure if it is a bug or not though but thats what happens, just trying to help because i love this mod :)

Sycophant of Oppression becomes like this:

post-31665-0-82528200-1477916142_thumb.png

after rape action, and cannot be touched after and does'nt move at all.

puddles is it the right folder ?

I don't have your monstergirl Mod,. Are the water02 textures in textures\water\ folder ? or in another folder ? 

I hadn't realized they weren't vanilla textures and didn't think to include them in the update, lol.

@puddles

found a bug in phantasm, since she appear as a ghost if you apply rape attack on her she will stand still there, then you can attack her till she dies, and after that you can rape her.

i am not sure if it is a bug or not though but thats what happens, just trying to help because i love this mod :)

Sycophant of Oppression becomes like this:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

after rape action, and cannot be touched after and does'nt move at all.

The that bug with the Phantasm (which can happen with all of the ghostly-looking, floating NPCs) is...I'unno. I don't rightly know what causes it, exactly. I think it has to do with their floating animation making them appear taller than they actually are, so when Lovers tries to calculate the height differentiation for sex it errors out. It's happened for some people, but it doesn't happen for me, so I can't see to look into it. :/

Let me take a look at the Sycophant. I haven't seen that issue before.