nightshad in the other thread you write about a MBP spriggan who CTD 3rd person.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75146-spriggan-race-from-mbp-ctd-when-playing-3rd-person/?do=findComment&comment=1847918

Are you talking about two races ? A MBP spriggan and a Mostergirl spriggan? Both CTD in 3rd person?

And if you talk about a MBP spriggan....I don't know a MBP spriggan ( OK I never played MBP races or installed or downloaded MBP)

The races in MBP:

Races
===========
Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (MBP)
- Ainmhi
- Carrier
- Dremora
- Elves of Lineage II
- Horkew
- Human
- Ice Elf
- Lolita
- LongEars Elf
- Lycanthrope Elf
- Mystic Dark Elf Remake
- Mystic Elf
- Mystic High Elf
- Orog
- Robo Elf
- Skyrim Khajiit
- Tabaxi
- Tang Mo
- Wiera
- White Tabaxi
- Wolf Elf

Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition++ (MBP++)
- BloodWitcher
- BloodWitch
- ChanponSimple
- Human(t)
- Lop-EarsElf
- Lop-EarsElfII
- miqote
- Moonshadow Elves
- Moonshadow LongEars Elf
- Slimx105
- Slimx110
- Snow Tabaxi
- Synx
- Tolkien Elves
- Wild Tabaxi

And extra races like

Chocolate Elves

Cute Elves

Diablo elf 6in1

Sirens and Tritons

The CTD in 3rd person.

Can it be the nif? In 3rd person you still see the hands and parts of the arms. If the nif is wrong it can be that you don't see the hands and arms ( some armor clothes mods have the bug) but normally the game don't CTD. But maybe it is possible to mess up the nif so much that it crash the game.

- A test with the spriggan body as clothes ? The spriggan use the human skeleton?

- Or a test with the spriggan without her body clothes. If the spriggan does not crash without the body clothes the bug must be in the body clothes nif. ( Nif by Emily? )

...OK, I found the problem. -_- There was another script that originally assigned a different skeleton path for playing the Spriggan -- said path no longer exists since I updated the file organization. I removed the script. Try this .esp, please.

OMFG you fixed her!!! YES!! : D she still is able to keep her zombie walk thank you so much!! : D ill keep you posted with other bugs i find : D

Can you post a screenshot please?

The Wretches are also missing the entire lower half of their body

Even with the new .ini data...? :/

Yeah. And the Spider Daedra are still in the same state they were before. I'm gonna download the new esp though

Can you tell me what's inside your data/meshes/characters/bodyassetoverrides/perrace/f folder? There should be Spider Daedra_LowerBody and Spider Daedra_Foot nifs. The Foot nif should be an empty shell. LowerBody should have the Spider Daedra's lower half. Can you confirm all of that is there?

Can you tell me what's inside your data/meshes/characters/bodyassetoverrides/perrace/f folder? There should be Spider Daedra_LowerBody and Spider Daedra_Foot nifs. The Foot nif should be an empty shell. LowerBody should have the Spider Daedra's lower half. Can you confirm all of that is there?

They aren't there. Which is weird because I installed every version you said to.

The Cathay Raht, Meridian, Dragon hybrid and Namirans are all in there though

...freaking weird. -_- Um...give me a minute.

Alright. While you do that, I'm going to try manually installing to see if installing via Wrye bash was the issue.

Edit: checked the downloaded folders, and they weren't in any of the downloaded .rars or .7zs

Edit: OK I attached a .zip with my folder in it. The issue may be that the tesfiles program that packages the .esp has no idea to look for the bodyassetoverrides folder. I must have forgotten to add it in the most recent meshes archive.

Alright. While you do that, I'm going to try manually installing to see if installing via Wrye bash was the issue.

Edit: checked the downloaded folders, and they weren't in any of the downloaded .rars or .7zs

Re-check my post, I linked a .zip file with the folder.

Edit: OK I attached a .zip with my folder in it. The issue may be that the tesfiles program that packages the .esp has no idea to look for the bodyassetoverrides folder. I must have forgotten to add it in the most recent meshes archive.

Re-check my post, I linked a .zip file with the folder.

Are the wretches and Namiran Progenitors supposed to look like this? Also, I don't know if it's the npcs/creatures or the mesh itself, but a really weird clipping issue is going on that zips me all over whenever I move or jump in the test cell.

http://sta.sh/012pk2b76wo4

I tried to send the picture itself, but for some reason, all picture file extensions are against the rules for this site or something.

Some of the Namiran daedra have no legs intentionally, yes. And...it has nothing to do with the meshes/npcs. The cell itself is a leftover test cell I copied from the vanilla game that was designed to test racing to the Sigil Stone, or something. There's invisible, bouncy "walls" in the cell.

I might have figured out the problem, just need to figure out how to fix it the most simply. Do you know how to use the Construction Set to confirm something for me? It isn't actually a "test hall", just a showcase for something Emily had planned to do but never did. It's a small cave with all the architecture re-textured with a glossy, fleshy aesthetic...judging by that, the red "water"/blood, and Emily's passion for guro, probably had something to do with the Hero of Kvatch being eaten by a giant Daedra and needing to get out, or something...

• 2 weeks later...

Checking for errors in Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

[iNFO:01002A54]
    INFO \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: RACE
  [iNFO:01001D34]
    INFO \ Conditions \ CTDA - Condition \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: RACE
  [iNFO:01001D34]
    INFO \ QSTI - Quest -> Found a NULL reference, expected: QUST
  [iNFO:01038143]
  [iNFO:01001D4F]
  [iNFO:01001D50]
  [iNFO:01001D4E]
  [iNFO:01001D4D]
  [iNFO:01001D4C]
  [iNFO:01002A5A]
  [iNFO:01002A53]
  [iNFO:01001D4B]
  [iNFO:01001D4A]
  [iNFO:01001D49]
  [iNFO:01001D48]
  [iNFO:01001D46]
  [iNFO:01000F3D]
  [iNFO:01000F3C]
  [iNFO:01000F3B]
  [iNFO:01000F3A]
  [iNFO:01000F39]
  [iNFO:01000F38]
  [iNFO:01002A4E]
  [iNFO:01001D3F]
  [iNFO:01001D3E]
  [iNFO:01001D3D]
  [iNFO:01001D3C]
  [iNFO:01001D3B]
  [iNFO:01001D3A]
  [iNFO:01000F31]
  [iNFO:01000F30]
  [iNFO:01000F2F]
  [iNFO:01000F2E]
  [iNFO:01000F2D]
  [iNFO:01000F2C]
  [iNFO:01000F37]
  [iNFO:01000F36]
  [iNFO:01000F35]
  [iNFO:01000F34]
  [iNFO:01000F33]
  [iNFO:01000F32]
  [iNFO:01000FDA]
  [iNFO:01002A51]
  [iNFO:01002A51]
  [iNFO:01002A4F]
  [iNFO:01002A4F]
  [iNFO:01002A50]
  [iNFO:01002A4D]
  [iNFO:01002A4D]
  [iNFO:01002A4C]
  [iNFO:01002A4C]
  [iNFO:01038142]
  [iNFO:01038142]
  [iNFO:01002A4A]
  [iNFO:01002A4A]
  [iNFO:01038141]
  [iNFO:01038141]
  [iNFO:01002A48]
  [iNFO:01038140]
  [iNFO:0103813F]
  [iNFO:01002A43]
  [iNFO:0100E34E]
  aaaPREGNANT [LVLI:0102E3BD]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ LVLO - Leveled List Entry \ Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,CLOT,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SGST,SLGM,WEAP
  MGLL1AedraFoot [LVLI:0101656F]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ LVLO - Leveled List Entry \ Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,CLOT,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SGST,SLGM,WEAP
  MGLL1AedraHand [LVLI:0101656E]
  MGLL1AedraHelmRing [LVLI:01000D13]
  MGPLL1CaptiveImperial [LVLC:01002949]
    LVLC \ Leveled List Entries \ LVLO - Leveled List Entry \ Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: CREA,LVLC,NPC_
  MGAbShambles3b "Vapor Blast" [sPEL:0100BABB]
    SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ Script effect \ SCIT - Script effect data \ Script effect -> [0100C190] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  MGAbShambles3 "Self-Destruct" [sPEL:0103D521]
    SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ Script effect \ SCIT - Script effect data \ Script effect -> [0103D51F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  MGLilmothiit "Lilmothiit" [RACE:01015D55]
    RACE \ DNAM - Default Hair \ Female -> Found a NULL reference, expected: HAIR
  MGSanguineDaedra "Sanguine Deviant" [RACE:0100ADF6]
    RACE \ DNAM - Default Hair \ Male -> Found a NULL reference, expected: HAIR
  MGAtronachFrost "Frost Atronach" [RACE:01008292]
    RACE \ Relations \ XNAM - Relation \ Faction -> Found a REFR reference, expected: FACT,RACE
    RACE \ Relations \ XNAM - Relation \ Faction -> Found a REFR reference, expected: FACT,RACE
  MGSnowElf "Snow Elf" [RACE:0100B844]
  MGMephalamer "Mephalamer" [RACE:0100B02A]
  MGSlave "The Shadow's Mooncalf" [RACE:0102C1AB]
All done!