I'm rushing me. :V I keep getting side-tracked making alt-gender variants of certain outfits. >_> I just finished making the Plague Doctor top for females not, uh...look like they just took the male one and inflated the chest a bit in Blender. It has bounce, too!

Done fixing the eyes, hair, races, and creatures...mostly. I hope. Not sure because I want to rip my hair out for ever entertaining the idea of separate directories for the mod. * Shakes fist at fejeena for ever suggesting it! * About...25-30% done with the armor. That's probably the biggest section by far. Sooon...then I can play Oblivion again without WTF MISSING MESHES everywhere from my own mod. >__>

99.99% done: I'm upload it in the morning. Expect some frequent .esp updates, but for a while there won't be any resource updates. There's enough shit that isn't being used as-is. You'll want to completely uninstall all the old versions' files. Everything is in a new directory where possible. Meshes, textures, everything.

My initial interest with the original Monster Girl sets was with only Angelic Alliance (corrupting angels... wooo, love it :D), but your efforts here have made me greatly curious to know what all else is contained within the mod... gonna have to download and go adventuring again!

I do still have all the original files for AA and the amazon trip loaded. Will I need to remove them prior to installing your sets, or would over-writing them suffice?

There shouldn't be any conflict. If there are, that's good because I'll be able to address them!

The only conflict there would be, would most likely be to do with models from Emily's Monster Girl, but considering you redid the folder structure, there shouldn't be, besides level lists being overridden if Sparlimg doesn't Bash Patch it.

Just a FYI (in case you or Sparlimg doesn't know), there's multiple Monster Girl versions. MG which IIRC, turned into Angelic Alliance, a necromatic one that was called something like MG Necromancer's Moon, a MG that was for Amazon warriors and stuff like that and finally, Emily's CoC version, which in it's self, was a rework and used multiple sources (and I mean A LOT of sources, including what ever Emily could dig up from the older versions done by different people). Hell, there might be a few who would be glad to just get the old Necromoon version, maybe even the original MG AA, but yeah, the original uploaders don't wanna/can't reupload the old files, so there's not really much chance of a major merger (sorta like Emily's CoC, only without changing things that didn't need changing and what-not). That said, you've done pretty damn impressive work so far puddles, keep it up amigo. I know I've been meaning to fix Emily's stuff up, but never got around to it, so I'm glad someone out there decided to fix this massive workload up and released it to the public. And hell, you've got a thanks from Gregathit, that's both surprising and amazing, lol.

Anyone wanna add something I'm missing or got wrong? Kinda typing tired right now, so not sure if I've buggered anything up, lol.

Yeah, Emily's CoC compilation (which this is based off of) basically just duplicated IDs of creatures/NPCs/armor/clothes without keeping...anything else intact. Locations, quests, etc. didn't get carried over. Then Emily doused it in guro and weird-stuff. Thanks!

All of the files are uploaded. You can find the links on the download page. I'm...pretty damn certain things broke in the process of me rearranging everything, so if anything stands out glaringly, please report it!

normally it shouldnt, only the Angelic characters are creating slow-downs and laggs, my pc is less geood and i can take it

but another question:

Is there a possibility to create a companion and race only version?

So without changing the leveled lists?

While i love the races, companions and NPCs, im missing the old levelled lists, some of the dungeons beeing overwritten is alright and nice but changing 80-90% changes the experience massively, and ive been through most dungeons and questlines with this mod on now, and with time i was more annoyed than anything else with having gangbanging goblins instead of a goblin warlord at the end of a dungeon, or having half of an undead dungeon replaced with gore-zombies, captives and raping zombies

i guess ill make a Monster Girl-only copy of the game, so expect some reports on how the game works without the risk of incompabilities

Yeah if you just mark any heavily-modified vanilla Level Lists as Unmodified Savaris22, it should be fine. The amount of dungeon babes/rapes IS a little excessive...I'll look into that, too.

@ Random Dude: It should be fine. If you notice anything extreme, drop a message here and I'll look at fixing it.

EDIT: ...Wow. I have no idea how it happened, but without Wyre Bashed to merge the Leveled List, the mod is keeping regular bandits from spawning. Ugh. More to fix.

I found a few bugs, clover's hands are purple and if you try to enter the test room in the chapel the game freaks out, trying to open the door over and over.

Try this .esp, please BAB PEEG. I think it should fix that race's hands. As for the test dungeon, I'll need to look at it. That's a leftover from COC that I just haven't touched.

And, regarding the guro/weird stuff...I don't particularly like it, but I don't find what's in it so distasteful as to fully remove it. There's a set of weapons that I swapped the meshes out for because I felt they were disturbing, but I've left up the patch with the files to put them back in...although I need to update that, since the texture paths are wrong.

Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp