Okay, so when you build the bashed patch...make sure the .esp is showing under the Leveled List as 'Add/Remove' both, but Race Records, be sure that the mod isn't checked under 'Race Mods'. If you check it, there's a chance that WB will "correct" their eyes to the vanilla eyes, which is what's going to cause the googly eyes. The textures for the eyes are all stored under Textures/Monster Girl Textures/Characters/_Eyes, and they should all be the correct 'Double Eyes'.

after updating to version 1.79 i decided to rebuild my bashed patch and i read that you said to add the mod into the leveled list and well... everything is broken now

Ek4zf-tlG.jpg

i tried rebuilding again without the leveled list thing and it is still broken, i dont really dont know what to do now, i'm trying to redownload the mod and see if everything will magically work again

Okay, so when you build the bashed patch...make sure the .esp is showing under the Leveled List as 'Add/Remove' both, but Race Records, be sure that the mod isn't checked under 'Race Mods'. If you check it, there's a chance that WB will "correct" their eyes to the vanilla eyes, which is what's going to cause the googly eyes. The textures for the eyes are all stored under Textures/Monster Girl Textures/Characters/_Eyes, and they should all be the correct 'Double Eyes'.

after updating to version 1.79 i decided to rebuild my bashed patch and i read that you said to add the mod into the leveled list and well... everything is broken now

Ek4zf-tlG.jpg

i tried rebuilding again without the leveled list thing and it is still broken, i dont really dont know what to do now, i'm trying to redownload the mod and see if everything will magically work again

I GUESS I'M LUCK TODAY,

Eksy7OKxf.jpg

after reinstalling everything just works, i'm never messing with bashed patches ever again

or maybe i should? is there any tutorial on how to properly use this thing?

Add the .esp, then right-click it in the menu there and hit 'Relevel' and 'Delevel'. I gave the .esp a Bashed Tag in Wrye so it just detects it automatically, myself. Doing it manually like you're doing SHOULD be fine, though...I'm using all of those mods in your leveled list except for the Weapon Expansion Pack.

few;lmaowjfap;oefDA;wJFHU\RFJESCDZ

Is all I have to say about spending 2 weeks drowning in Blender. x.x

I need to fix the Orcish Cuirass, Hide Cuirass (somehow I broke them both), then finish the Draugr and Vamp armor...then assign them in-game so the next patch is ready. -___-

Also the framework for a couple quests is being worked on...including the one that will let you finally use those spider tokens, Savaris22! :V

Try this .esp, Savaris. Should fix the greets and cantaurs, I hope. If it doesn't fix the latter, I probably need to make a patch with the old centaur skeleton location/files. Made the Tang Mo and Dragon Hybrid playable for testing. Also made it so the Prank Pen spell and Chalice of Mischief don't appear immediately on a new game, lol.

Hi puddles, I've got a small but rather annoying problem/bug. I did the dedra quest for Sanguine and after it's completion I got rewarded the Prank Pen Spell and the Misc. Item Chalice of Mischief. Every 5 seconds or so I get one more Chalice and by now I got over 300 or so. Does that happen intentionally or is it a bug?

I'm using the MGPBLKHDE v1.79.7z file and the core, meshes and texture files.

It's a pretty big file, but here it is.

http://tinyurl.com/MGBLKHDE-v1-8

Added:

Skyrim Test Chests in the MGAedraTestCell if you feel like cheating/getting stuff early.

A singular Draugr in a cave west of Chorrol guarding a chest with Draugr armor.

'Most' of the quest related to the Odd Tokens is implemented, but...not entirely. >__>;

More enemies added, more leveled list equipment for aesthetic variety. Gotcha catch'em all.

A Soul Cairn quest-line started through a random encounter with a mid-level enemy.

EDIT: I have a sinking feeling that some .nif files didn't get their textures assigned properly, so if something is missing its textures plz report it.