Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Sorry if I missed this, but is it possible to have a taskmistress train up anger and fear via HSH? I'm running 1.05 and can get 100% training on the other attributes except for these two. :-/

Nope. HSH doesn't do anything with those 2 traits.

First off, thanks for a great mod. Regarding Anger and Fear... While I suppose that fear isn't that hard to train up manually (just a grind) I can never seem to get anger up past about 56% (and that only if I'm really lucky). So...unless manipulating these attributes causes instability or some other technical reason makes implementing them problematic...might you consider adding these? :D

Anyway...really enjoyable mod, whatever your decision. :)

Regarding the 1.06 update - I use MO, so I installed 1.06, disabled 1.05, started the game, then opened and closed the MCM.

I then went to turn in my third slave to complete the quest. I told the guard I had a new slave, he said to point him out and I did (slave said "what, me?"). When I went back to the guard he only had the turn in dialog, not the accept slave dialog (I tried this at Stonehills and Dawnstar). I had two slaves with me, and could repeatedly point out either and they'd say "who, me" but the accept dialog never came up.

Looking at my papyrus log I saw an error about missing fragment tif_020038b6.pex, which I found in 1.05 and not 1.06. That fragment was clearly about selecting the actor for the accept dialog. So, as an experiment, I left 1.05 enabled and overlaid it with 1.06. Sure enough, next go round I was able to turn in the slave.

Then I was attacked by Merian (sp?) from Home Sweet Home. Was that supposed to happen? Doh!

I'm really enjoying your mod and was wondering if you could allow followers like Housecarls, in my case that would be Lydia, to be able to interact with Slaves without having to become a slave too?

It would be great if I could instruct Lydia to Train, Punish or have sex with any of my slaves, and basically be able to act like a Taskmaster since Lydia is in charge of my homes.

In an attempt to allow Lydia to interact with my slaves, I made Lydia a slave but that changed all her dialogues so she no longer had any of the dialogues of a housecarl and instead had only the dialogues of a slave.

Let me know if that is possible and if you think it would be a good addition to your awesome mod. Thanks for your consideration.

First off, thanks for a great mod. Regarding Anger and Fear... While I suppose that fear isn't that hard to train up manually (just a grind) I can never seem to get anger up past about 56% (and that only if I'm really lucky). So...unless manipulating these attributes causes instability or some other technical reason makes implementing them problematic...might you consider adding these? :D

Anyway...really enjoyable mod, whatever your decision. :)

A fast way to raise Anger is to tell them You Need to be Punished --> Strip Now --> Spread Your Legs Slave.

Regarding the 1.06 update - I use MO, so I installed 1.06, disabled 1.05, started the game, then opened and closed the MCM.

I then went to turn in my third slave to complete the quest. I told the guard I had a new slave, he said to point him out and I did (slave said "what, me?"). When I went back to the guard he only had the turn in dialog, not the accept slave dialog (I tried this at Stonehills and Dawnstar). I had two slaves with me, and could repeatedly point out either and they'd say "who, me" but the accept dialog never came up.

Looking at my papyrus log I saw an error about missing fragment tif_020038b6.pex, which I found in 1.05 and not 1.06. That fragment was clearly about selecting the actor for the accept dialog. So, as an experiment, I left 1.05 enabled and overlaid it with 1.06. Sure enough, next go round I was able to turn in the slave.

Then I was attacked by Merian (sp?) from Home Sweet Home. Was that supposed to happen? Doh!

if you're missing that script from 1.05 then copy that script from 1.05 to your new config in 1.06, there are other scripts in 1.05 that are said to be causing issues and should be left out

Weird, they were missing from the package. I put a new one up (1.06b) that has the missing files

I'm really enjoying your mod and was wondering if you could allow followers like Housecarls, in my case that would be Lydia, to be able to interact with Slaves without having to become a slave too?

It would be great if I could instruct Lydia to Train, Punish or have sex with any of my slaves, and basically be able to act like a Taskmaster since Lydia is in charge of my homes.

In an attempt to allow Lydia to interact with my slaves, I made Lydia a slave but that changed all her dialogues so she no longer had any of the dialogues of a housecarl and instead had only the dialogues of a slave.

Let me know if that is possible and if you think it would be a good addition to your awesome mod. Thanks for your consideration.

It should be possible, especially since a taskmistress won't ever take part in training slaves themselves (so they don't need the slave stats). With followers, things may go wonky, but for house carls it may be a viable option.

Thanks for the response to my post Musje.

If you could work in Housecarl interaction with slaves I think it would be a great feature addition.

I would love to be able to command my housecarl to train, punish, have sex, etc with my slaves and watch them go at it.

Thanks for considering this.

if you're missing that script from 1.05 then copy that script from 1.05 to your new config in 1.06, there are other scripts in 1.05 that are said to be causing issues and should be left out

Like I said in my OP, it was only an experiment (in a test profile :)

I'm gonna roll back to just before I installed 1.06 the first time. It's only a few hours playtime, and HSH is worth it.

It's not my day. Simply forgot to add them to the rar. Try now

Thanks! 

How do I access the features of the Zaz Extension Pack ? I'm interested in the new Enchantments and Furniture such as the Gallows.

Which features of the Extension Pack are accessible now from HSH? Are there features of the Extension pack that you will be utilizing in future versions of HSH and could you share which features you are considering adding later? 

Thanks for any information.

Hi! Love the mod, just updated today. Now when I walk into the Restless Hunter to auction some slaves, the game crashes to desktop. Do I need to start a new game?

Have you loaded the Info page in MCM? It's supposed to be the last step when updating the mod?

Hi! Love the mod, just updated today. Now when I walk into the Restless Hunter to auction some slaves, the game crashes to desktop. Do I need to start a new game?

Starting a new game shouldn;t be necessary after an upgrade. When does it crash: when you enter the inn, when you start talking to Pardo, or when selecting a certain dialogue?

How do I access the features of the Zaz Extension Pack ? I'm interested in the new Enchantments and Furniture such as the Gallows.

Which features of the Extension Pack are accessible now from HSH? Are there features of the Extension pack that you will be utilizing in future versions of HSH and could you share which features you are considering adding later? 

Thanks for any information.

Currently, having the expansion pack only adds new furniture options to the existing Place Torture Equipment spell. I have to look at the enchantments to see if there's something nice we can use to punish slaves for example.

Starting a new game shouldn;t be necessary after an upgrade. When does it crash: when you enter the inn, when you start talking to Pardo, or when selecting a certain dialogue?

I figured out the problem, I used a object adjuster mod to delete an annoying slave. I guess the mod didn't appreciate that, so I reverted to a old save. Works fine now!

Is anyone else having the issue wherein once slaves are ordered to entertain guests, they will all follow the same guest? I've got an NPC from the 3dNPC pack that lives in my house, and when I order my three slaves to start entertaining guests, they all just follow him - with only one of them ever receiving any attention. Thoughts? 

Just wanted to say thanks for the decorations. Finally have a good place to put dead slaves. For anyone wondering, you can use Jaxonz to move the chain, if you use TCL the subject won't snap into place at the chain until you turn noclip back off, and lastly, once they are in place, you can use console kill command to free a slave slot. Edit: They seem to fall off of the chain after a day or two if you do this.

qnV2530.jpg

If I could have a request, I would just ask that corpses can be directly hooked up to chains as well - or maybe they could be "de-slaved" so they no longer take up a slot?

P.S. You can get them where they don't hang still, but very slowly rotate, which looks great. If they don't move, try kicking them. This won't work after they're dead.

If I could have a request, I would just ask that corpses can be directly hooked up to chains as well - or maybe they could be "de-slaved" so they no longer take up a slot?

You have an interesting hobby :)

I'll see if I can do something about releasing slaves without them reverting to their old behaviour ie running off

Is anyone else having the issue wherein once slaves are ordered to entertain guests, they will all follow the same guest? I've got an NPC from the 3dNPC pack that lives in my house, and when I order my three slaves to start entertaining guests, they all just follow him - with only one of them ever receiving any attention. Thoughts? 

Is this always the case? I will have a look; I did notice that the entertainers don;t spread themselves out over multiple guests.