Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

If I could have a request, I would just ask that corpses can be directly hooked up to chains as well - or maybe they could be "de-slaved" so they no longer take up a slot?

You have an interesting hobby :)

I'll see if I can do something about releasing slaves without them reverting to their old behaviour ie running off

That would be great. It might need to be an MCM option, because you can't dialogue when they are chained. Alternatively, it would be nice to be able to chain corpses. (So long as they aren't ones needed for respawns, I imagine?)

Is anyone else having the issue wherein once slaves are ordered to entertain guests, they will all follow the same guest? I've got an NPC from the 3dNPC pack that lives in my house, and when I order my three slaves to start entertaining guests, they all just follow him - with only one of them ever receiving any attention. Thoughts? 

Is this always the case? I will have a look; I did notice that the entertainers don;t spread themselves out over multiple guests.

Having that as well, had two slaves which i assembled via the task master and said to entertain and now those two slaves follow my steward around the house and are ignoring the bard/housecarl there.

I've noticed that the slaves do have the option to tell them to not entertain but then there isn't a way to call assembly to include that slave without including the other so an option to call assembly on non-entertainers might be a way around that or a dialogue to tell them to look for a new person to entertain

found a bit of a bug 2 acutaly.

1. the ceiling wheel can be hard to destory. no matter where i shot the destory spell itt wouldntt go away. maybe use axe but didnt try yet.

2. if u cast the destory spell enough the sound can get stuck playing for a while.

not game breaking bugs

I'm unable to remove any of the furniture from page 2 of the place torture devices with the remove spell.

I can remove the gibbet, but not the Chandelier, Big wheel, Saddle, Chair, D. Pillory, Stool, or Tilt Wheel.

I can remove everything from the first page though.  They work fine.  (and the gibbet from page 2)

I did update to the newest ZAz just released recently.  That may have something to do with it... or I just installed things incorrectly.

Do you have any advice for me?  I can hide them using the console (Disable) command.. but I am not sure if it just hides it while leaving it in the save file, thus cluttering it up.

All in all it is an impressive amount of work to have made and supported this mod throughout its service. Nicely done Musje!

If you upgraded to the new ZAP (6.22), try opening the HSH Info page in MCM, then use the remove spell again. The spell needs to be told which stuff to remove, and if you have ZAP 6.22+ installed, it will use that furniture rather than the ZEP ones.

If you upgraded to the new ZAP (6.22), try opening the HSH Info page in MCM, then use the remove spell again. The spell needs to be told which stuff to remove, and if you have ZAP 6.22+ installed, it will use that furniture rather than the ZEP ones.

This worked =)

and wow! you are prompt  

and thorough..  signs of a good developer.

I have a couple of problem but I'd like to say I really love this mod.  It is very well put together and surprising how few problems it has.  It also seems to handle large numbers of slaves in a single (game) cell without a lot of complaint.

I have never got it to work right with an existing save so I started a new game with PAH 7.2.1 and this mod in version 1.06c.  I did the main quest up until the auction part and then Pardo never started an auction.  I have yet to even see an auction.  I gave up and used the console to complete the main quest and then tried to run an auction from dialogue but the auctions just don't start at midnight.  And unfortunately it makes the slaves in the inn disappear so I can't retrieve them, or sell them to that cheapskate Master Jarrek. :)

I looked through the ESP in TES5edit for some way to trigger an auction myself, perhaps with StartQuest, but I wasn't able to come up with anything.

My other problem is that somehow Honeyside doesn't appear to be functioning as a slave home.  I bought the cell for it and its there but there's no dialogue option to make a slave stay there.  I looked at the housing functions quest but didn't see a way to trigger anything.  It's almost like the slave cell's object's script isn't running or something.  I didn't visit Honeyside for the first time until after I bought the slave cell for it so that might be related.

I'd like to help with debugging this.  If there's something I can look at or an experiment I can run please let me know.

It should be ok to install or update HSH on an existing save, unless you are upgrading from a really old version (pre 0.85). What problems did you experience?

Have you installed Fuz Ro Doh? Without it the auction won't work.

In the later versions of HSH, the house upgrade cage from Pardo doesn't come with the slave home functions, you still have to buy and install a house token separately (that's why the upgrades are a lot cheaper than they used to be)

It should be ok to install or update HSH on an existing save, unless you are upgrading from a really old version (pre 0.85). What problems did you experience?

Have you installed Fuz Ro Doh? Without it the auction won't work.

In the later versions of HSH, the house upgrade cage from Pardo doesn't come with the slave home functions, you still have to buy and install a house token separately (that's why the upgrades are a lot cheaper than they used to be)

With my old saves I had a lot of lag when interacting with slaves in the house and problems with the slaves losing their attributes when moving them from HSH to PAH but not the other way around.  So far I haven't had those problems with this game.  I also had problems with slaves becoming totally unresponsive but still have dialogue.  I can't say for certain it was HSH of course but I thought it was best to start fresh.

I have Fuz Ro Doh installed.  At what point would the auction fail without it?  I've never seen any activity in the auction room.  It's very well done, however.

Okay that makes more sense about the house functions.  Looking through the house functions quest it looked like it put markers in the various homes so I thought mine was just broken.  I guess that's not a problem then.

Any ideas on what I can poke at to try to get an auction to start?  Thanks.

To start the auction, talk to Pardo and say "abouttime we had another auction" or some such, the dialogue is different if you are still on the quest. Then wait in the premises until 12:00 midnight. After a short wait the auction will be anmounced, everybody will file into the basement and after another short wait Pardo will come and start the auction

To start the auction, talk to Pardo and say "abouttime we had another auction" or some such, the dialogue is different if you are still on the quest. Then wait in the premises until 12:00 midnight. After a short wait the auction will be anmounced, everybody will file into the basement and after another short wait Pardo will come and start the auction

How short of a wait?  More than 2 hours?

I've tried it through the quest and through the dialogue and both times my slaves disappeared before the auction and there never was an auction.  Is there a console command I could use to force the auction to start?

Once you tell Pardo to start teh auction and wait until midnight, you should see other patrons appearing. Once it is midnight, you should have to wait only a few seconds.

If your slaves disappear, something else is up.  Could you try and start an auction and post your Papyrus log please (with logging enabled in MCM menu for HSH)

Once you tell Pardo to start teh auction and wait until midnight, you should see other patrons appearing. Once it is midnight, you should have to wait only a few seconds.

If your slaves disappear, something else is up.  Could you try and start an auction and post your Papyrus log please (with logging enabled in MCM menu for HSH)

Great news!  The auction went through this time.  There was weirdness, however.

I had 7 slaves in the inn with medallions.  6 disappeared, then 2 returned.  I was able to initiate the auction through dialogue the first time (not in the log) without adding any additional slaves.  I restarted and added 3 more slaves just to make sure it would work and that is what is in the log.  When the auction happened only the 3 new slaves I added got auctioned and the 2 returned slaves disappeared.  So somehow 7 slaves got corrupted in the inn.  There's a bunch of error messages about slave references in there.

After the auction I went back to Riften and checked the list of slaves at the inn.  It showed 1 again so I teleported it.  The slave that appeared wasn't one of the slaves that I stored there and was not in any way part of a leveled list of any of the slaves that I stored there.  It was a dunmer and I didn't give them any dunmers either.  I killed it with the console and looted it and it had a full load of gear on it like a fresh bandit would.

Then right before I saved to quit I started getting notices that two slaves were out of camp and being teleported...over and over.  One slave was training the other slave.

Thanks for your help and I hope this helps you.

HSH Auction.zip

Great news!  The auction went through this time.  There was weirdness, however.

I had 7 slaves in the inn with medallions.  6 disappeared, then 2 returned.  I was able to initiate the auction through dialogue the first time (not in the log) without adding any additional slaves.  I restarted and added 3 more slaves just to make sure it would work and that is what is in the log.  When the auction happened only the 3 new slaves I added got auctioned and the 2 returned slaves disappeared.  So somehow 7 slaves got corrupted in the inn.  There's a bunch of error messages about slave references in there.

After the auction I went back to Riften and checked the list of slaves at the inn.  It showed 1 again so I teleported it.  The slave that appeared wasn't one of the slaves that I stored there and was not in any way part of a leveled list of any of the slaves that I stored there.  It was a dunmer and I didn't give them any dunmers either.  I killed it with the console and looted it and it had a full load of gear on it like a fresh bandit would.

Then right before I saved to quit I started getting notices that two slaves were out of camp and being teleported...over and over.  One slave was training the other slave.

11.6mb log was the first clue you had a papyrus issue...

dlc errors starting your game before the weapon rack floods the log:

[04/23/2017 - 04:34:54AM] Warning: Property WRackMace on script WeaponRackActivateScript attached to  (000C2880) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/23/2017 - 04:34:54AM] Warning: Property WRackStaff on script WeaponRackActivateScript attached to  (000C2880) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/23/2017 - 04:34:54AM] Warning: Property WRackGreatsword on script WeaponRackActivateScript attached to  (000C2880) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

that truncated tidbit goes on for page after page making your game worthless

Hello,

How to complete the "Dispensing justice" quest?

Mine near Karthwasten does not accept any more slaves. Is there other places where I can sell slaves?

Nobody in Rustless Hunter wants to speak with me.

HSH version 1.6c (upgraded from 1.6 with same issue).

Great news! The auction went through this time. There was weirdness, however.

I had 7 slaves in the inn with medallions. 6 disappeared, then 2 returned. I was able to initiate the auction through dialogue the first time (not in the log) without adding any additional slaves. I restarted and added 3 more slaves just to make sure it would work and that is what is in the log. When the auction happened only the 3 new slaves I added got auctioned and the 2 returned slaves disappeared. So somehow 7 slaves got corrupted in the inn. There's a bunch of error messages about slave references in there.

After the auction I went back to Riften and checked the list of slaves at the inn. It showed 1 again so I teleported it. The slave that appeared wasn't one of the slaves that I stored there and was not in any way part of a leveled list of any of the slaves that I stored there. It was a dunmer and I didn't give them any dunmers either. I killed it with the console and looted it and it had a full load of gear on it like a fresh bandit would.

Then right before I saved to quit I started getting notices that two slaves were out of camp and being teleported...over and over. One slave was training the other slave.

Your log does show problems with your installation as CliftonJD pointed out, however I have had a similar problem occur once so there probably is a bug in the auction. It may have something to do with the randomly spawning slaves.

The slaves that appear randomly in the Hunter are slaves that you may buy at auction. At most 3 will spawn if there is a cell available, after that the new random slave will replace one of the existing ones. If you check the slaves in MCM you will notice a * next to their name. That dunmer war probably one of them.

As for the teleport notice, it is probably nothing to worry about. Some NPCs wander a bit under certain conditions and may leave camp, the teleporter ensures that they are returned instead of you having to hunt for them (plus they will get bugged when out of camp).

They should continue to appear but something is up with the code that makes it happen, I think. Talk to the guard in the basement and see if you can tell him "Spawn slave", and see what happens.

Or is the Hunter at max occupancy? It will only hold 14 slaves,

Would it be possible (and simple) to flag the temporary outdoor camps to work indoors?   The intent being to set up a temporary camp in a mine.

I spend some time in some of the conquered indoor areas clearing out stray loot and setting up a portable forge to melt down scrap metal for outfits.

It would be ideal for immersion to set the captured to task in this effort to ransack these mines and fortifications while being trained at the same time.

ETA:   Also quick question...  Should I destroy all the markers before removing a camp?  or will the system handle removing all the markers when i remove the cell and lockbox.

They should continue to appear but something is up with the code that makes it happen, I think. Talk to the guard in the basement and see if you can tell him "Spawn slave", and see what happens.

Or is the Hunter at max occupancy? It will only hold 14 slaves,

The cells are all empty. There is no Spawn Slave option when I talk to the guards.