Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Yeah my fault, after posting i read through the main page again and then tried with the call assembly and i could instruct those assembled to entertain guests (although 2 slaves then started following lydia around)

I was thinking it would be like the train sex skills dialogue where it would be seperate / slave by slave basis

A bit of a problem Musje: can't delete permanent camp cell. Each time I click on that option I'm being told to "Please remove all the slaves from this home first" but I've moved them to another cell already. MCM list of camp slaves for this camp shows it as empty as well. Any ideas?

i have some very bad news. it looks like as of 1.05 if u use vve it breaks companions idle chatter and npc grettings when u get close

here is  a example of the script diffence

HSH

PAHOCore qst = (GetOwningQuest() as PAHOCore)
qst.SetStage(qst.NextStage)

VVE

GetOwningQuest().setstage(30)

its the same for all 5 of the conflicting scripts.

did some testing it looks like HSH combetely breaks grettings,idle chattter, anna npc idle chatter, and vilja chatter even without VVE installed.

easy to test. if u install HSH when u go up to a npc most time they wont even say anything to u. if u have anna npc installed thier timed chatter never happens. in vilja case it comptely breaks her as she never ask u to talk to her to get her quests.

Been using version 1.03 for quite some time - very happily and without issues. I have just started a new playthrough using 1.05 and have encountered a problem with the first auction which appears to be an experience for other users too.

I tried all the advice I found on this forum, but nothing would get Pardo to move proceedings beyond calling the guard to bring the first slave out. In the end, out of desperation, I disabled 1.05 and reinstalled 1.03 to see if the scene would complete. It didn't work - Pardo stopped at the same point - but THIS time when I said I had to leave, the stage progressed after I left the Inn.

All previous attempts to leave - using 1.05 - resulted in no dialogue with Pardo regarding the money made from the sale afterwards. Once I got the money from Pardo I removed 1.03 and enabled 1.05 again - and have continued without issues since.

Just a suggestion for anyone else having this problem. I wouldn't want anyone missing out on this fantastic mod! smile.png

My thanks to all involved in the making of PHHSH - and my personal vote for the prettier bandits addition smile.png

I ran into the same problem. Can anyone confirm that this is a known issue with 1.05? The download for 1.03 is no longer available.

ok after testing i can verfy that HSH 1.05 breaks dialgue aka banter,greetings and any npc that calls out to u to give u a quest like vilja.

1.03 if i remember was fine so if anyone still has 1.03 can u post so we can see if working.

I'll have a look at the idle chatter issue and the auction problem, meanwhile I will put v1.03 back up on the download page when I get home.

i have some very bad news. it looks like as of 1.05 if u use vve it breaks companions idle chatter and npc grettings when u get close

HSH

VVE

did some testing it looks like HSH combetely breaks grettings,idle chattter, anna npc idle chatter, and vilja chatter even without VVE installed.

easy to test. if u install HSH when u go up to a npc most time they wont even say anything to u. if u have anna npc installed thier timed chatter never happens. in vilja case it comptely breaks her as she never ask u to talk to her to get her quests.

What do you mean by "conflicting scripts"? Are these script files that have the same name in both mods?

I'll have a look at the idle chatter issue and the auction problem, meanwhile I will put v1.03 back up on the download page when I get home.

HSH

VVE

What do you mean by "conflicting scripts"? Are these script files that have the same name in both mods?

well before i finishted my testing noticed thought that those scripts where causeing it becaused of vve. after testing it was still preventing the idle even without vve.

that shows the differnce in the 5 scripts that VVE and HSH have.  well first lets get mod working then can look at if those 5 scripts will cause a issue now or in future.

1.03 works. so that means something that changed between 1.03 and up did it.

He is referring to these six:

TIF_02002872

TIF_02002871

TIF_02002870

TIF_02002306

TIF_02002304

TIF_02002302

I posted about it on Page 43. They are not the cause of the missing idle banter/random chatter.

I disabled and even completley removed VVE. It didnt help. These six conflicts don't seem to affect each other in any negative way.

The cause seems to have come from 1.02 or newer. I seem to recall earlier versions working fine.

I personally will wait for a new version. I'd rather not roll back to 1.02 or so.

after i updated to 1.05, my trainers start fighting with the ones that they are training with. i thought that maybe it is part of the new updates and they will stop when one of them is knocked down, but suddenly one of them died. is this suppose to happen?

HSH

VVE

well before i finishted my testing noticed thought that those scripts where causeing it becaused of vve. after testing it was still preventing the idle even without vve.

that shows the differnce in the 5 scripts that VVE and HSH have.  well first lets get mod working then can look at if those 5 scripts will cause a issue now or in future.

What is VVE?

I have 1.05 and it took a few times for a vanilla prompt quest to appear (Brevlyna cast spells on you in the mages college) but the dialogue did appear after a few start/close dialogues with her so figured other mods are just bumping infront due to a higher priority (sexist guards/DD more devious quests)

There is something strange going on with combat but I don't know if it has something to do with 1.5 or not because I've only stated to train slaves as camp guards recently.

On 1 occasion a trainer with 0 in combat fought with her trainee (and it showed in MCM HSH slave list as combat training). And, on two occasions, I've seen in HSH house slave list that trainer X is training trainee Y in combat but Y wasn't showing up as being in the same house cell... I went to check and the trainer was fighting with an invisible slave because Y was indeed in a completely different house.

I've also noticed that when a trainer finishes the training and PC enters the house cell than, after the "You've done well" line, she starts following PC and even assigning her a new trainee doesn't break the follow. I have to use "Time to hit the road slave" and then "You are going to stay here for a while" as a workaround. 

On another note: I've build myself a new camp and, for some reason, I can place and hide any camp marker I like in the small building marked "HERE" but, in the "BUT NOT HERE" one, I can place a marker but then I can't hide it. Both buildings have the same type of floor which is at the same height.  Any ideas?

EDIT: I've solved that one! There is a line connecting two neighboring navmeshes going right between those two buildings. Apparently camp markers will only work correctly within the same navmesh the control box is in. Two points: 

1- you're not allowed to have 2 camp cells on both sides of the navmesh border and

2- I wish I knew about it before I build the fricking thing :)

j4CCYhK.jpg

after i updated to 1.05, my trainers start fighting with the ones that they are training with. i thought that maybe it is part of the new updates and they will stop when one of them is knocked down, but suddenly one of them died. is this suppose to happen?

If they are training combat skill, they are supposed to spar, but not kill each other. Try reloading that zone and see if it happens again.

There is something strange going on with combat but I don't know if it has something to do with 1.5 or not because I've only stated to train slaves as camp guards recently.

On 1 occasion a trainer with 0 in combat fought with her trainee (and it showed in MCM HSH slave list as combat training). And, on two occasions, I've seen in HSH house slave list that trainer X is training trainee Y in combat but Y wasn't showing up as being in the same house cell... I went to check and the trainer was fighting with an invisible slave because Y was indeed in a completely different house.

I've also noticed that when a trainer finishes the training and PC enters the house cell than, after the "You've done well" line, she starts following PC and even assigning her a new trainee doesn't break the follow. I have to use "Time to hit the road slave" and then "You are going to stay here for a while" as a workaround. 

I have had a few rare cases where a slave moved to a different place, I haven;t been able to nail it down and I am not sure if it;s because of combat training (sparring) or something else. You can use the teleport function in the MCM menu to get them backj.

When a trainer finishes training they will indeed follow you. Assigning a new trainee doesn;t break that behaviour. But you should be able to do Go where I tell you -> Make yourself useful to have them sandbox around the house again.

What is VVE?

I have 1.05 and it took a few times for a vanilla prompt quest to appear (Brevlyna cast spells on you in the mages college) but the dialogue did appear after a few start/close dialogues with her so figured other mods are just bumping infront due to a higher priority (sexist guards/DD more devious quests)

Is anyone NOT using VVE experience an issue with idle chatter missing after installing version 1.05? I can't reproduce this issue, and I still get idle chatter and greetings from both vanilla NPCs and ones from mods like Interesting NPCs.

I'll have a look at VVE next. If there somehow is a naming collision between scripts in VVE and HSH, then maybe something got broken and wasn;t un-broken by removing VVE.

What is VVE?

VVE is Vanilla Voice Expansion. It used to be called MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36913/?

1.03 works fine. and is not vve thats causeing it or any conflict with vve. even on base game wtihoout vve no one greet my charcter and followers have no idle chatter. vilja stopes nearly all chatter.

i do use rdo.  also

there the thing

1.03 with RDO and VVE workes fine.

1.04+ no matter the load order or anything they have no idles.

if u want to test it used a afollower like anna npc so u can set their chatter to 1min  and see if plays. if dont play then u have the no chatter issue.

1.03 works fine. and is not vve thats causeing it or any conflict with vve. even on base game wtihoout vve no one greet my charcter and followers have no idle chatter. vilja stopes nearly all chatter.

i do use rdo.  also

there the thing

1.03 with RDO and VVE workes fine.

1.04+ no matter the load order or anything they have no idles.

if u want to test it used a afollower like anna npc so u can set their chatter to 1min  and see if plays. if dont play then u have the no chatter issue.

When you say vanilla game, do you mean a game that *never* had VVE installed, or a game where you removed VVE? I noticed that there is a script naming collision between VVE and HSH, and I am not sure uninstalling VVE or HSH actually restores the right overwritten scripts.

Did you install VVE first, or HSH? (I mean installing the mod from the zip, not load order)?

1.04 introduced slaves entertaining guests, adding some new idle chatter to them. I can try removing that dialogue and post the esp here for you to test

I currently only have two profiles. Both have had VVE in them and both have had it removed. Used Resaver to get rid of any remainder scripts on both profiles.I suppose its possible that VVE broke something in HSH and even with removing VVE, whatever it broke, is still broken. I don't remember if I installed either first.

Vilja is another easy way to tell if its broken or not. She is known for being extremly chatty. She has some dialogue options for random chatter that can be set to every 30 seconds or as much as she likes. They may or may not be accessible right away. Some stuff doesnt unlock for her untill some of her quests are done.

I'm up for testing the esp if you'd like.

I've just started to use the mod. Got the quest from Jarl and sold 4 slaves to mine guards. What have I do to advance the quest? ("Dispensing Justice" on stage "Bring more criminals")

Also I've visited Restless Hunter but Pardo doesn't want to talk with me. What should I do?

Is this mod very script heavy? I ask because after placing a few too many slaves in my house my game crashes on save/load, but only if I'm saving in or loading into a house with slaves. I can keep 1 or 2 slaves without crashing but any more than that my game becomes very unstable inside the house.

If I leave the house the game runs fine, but if I attempt to enter the house = instant crash.