Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

it maybe my fault, I'm not good at modding (even playing it for 3 years...) but my taskmaster can't do her job, the only different after giving the taskmaster title is changed name (no taskmaster dialogue)

and i got no pose dialogue even I install FNIS and FNIS spell(all to the latest V6_3) however the dancing is working so I'm so confuse.

I got all the Requirements and 

An untrained slave can't do much of anything. Make sure the ones you are testing have at least submission 70.

Which version of PAH should I be using?

7.2.1 from here or 0.7.4 from nexusmods?

If I load the 0.7.4 version I can (for example) skip the quest line and tell slaves how to greet me.

If I load the 7.2.1 version, neither option is available, but I do have the additional "sex" stats.

To make matters worse, 0.7.4 was updated April 25th 2017, and 7.2.1 was last updated May 1 2016

I'm not 100% sure which I should use....

My guess is 7.2.1 because it's on loverslab, but I'd love clarification. :)

Not to be snippy, but should probably ask on the PAHE topic. Clifford's mod, his advice.

Although he drops in here often enough he will probably see your question.

I'm asking which version of PAH I should be using with this version of Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

Not which version I should use in general :)

If both versions work will with HSH that would be great as well. :)

Problem Solved (I hope) : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/?p=1882926

You install the older one, then you install the newer one on top of it! (fingers crossed that solves my problems!)

EDIT: It looks like everything is now working perfectly. I take it that the "repacked with addons" version needs to be installed then the core of it is replaced but the addons are still there.

it maybe my fault, I'm not good at modding (even playing it for 3 years...) but my taskmaster can't do her job, the only different after giving the taskmaster title is changed name (no taskmaster dialogue)

and i got no pose dialogue even I install FNIS and FNIS spell(all to the latest V6_3) however the dancing is working so I'm so confuse.

I believe you need to get the FNIS SPELLS package for the poses to work.  

It is in the optional section  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

i did install FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells & FNIS Behavior V6_3 also run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

this is the two mod right? is there any order for esp?

An untrained slave can't do much of anything. Make sure the ones you are testing have at least submission 70.

it's submission is 85 and sex is 75 other stats are 100

This mod still works with the old version of PAH but the Repacked version 7.2.1) posted on this site is recommended. That version does contain everything you need, no need to first install the old version of PAH!

The option to skip quests and set greetings isn't tied to PAHE, if they don't show up when you use 7.2.1 then there is something wrong with your install or with my mod. If anyone else freshly installed PAHE and HSH and has the same problem, let me know.

@famemasther: after the taskmaster is assigned, they should get a new option "Taskmaster..." in the top level dialogue. The Pose option is also at the top level. Which options do you actually get in the dialogue for that slave? Also, please post a papyrus log.

UPDATED 5/7/2017:

Hey @Musje.  Since you were so badass getting the new toys up and running so fast.  I did a lit of reconnaissance and found some dialogue edits that will give voiced responses to any npc with vanilla skyrim voice packages.   Do with it as you will.. all permissions go to you.  Feel free to ignore it outright or play around with it.   Let me know if you want me to delete it.

HSH - Vanilla Voiced DIALOGUE.7z

Optional Vanillia Voiced Dialogue for PAH-Home Sweet Home
Will only give voice to npcs with skyrim default voices.
For PAHE HSH 1.7

This is an untested alpha expansion for PAH-HSH
- SOME dialogues (mostly house slave functions) should now be voiced when used with vanilla voiced npcs.
- Voice dialogues are rough equivalents to subtitled dialogue with HSH
- Custom voiced npc's should still display subtitles.
- Tested by me, otherwise untested and should not be used in any game you care about without due caution.

INSTALLATION: 
Place in DATA Directory AFTER HSH.  This is not to be used in a normal playthrough.  It's just a toy / proof of concept.

All rights to distribute, share, alter, delete, neuter, flambe, enslave, whip, 
submerge in molten cheese, burn, ignore, delete, outfit, control, dominate, 
and feather torture provided to Musje@LoversLab

Not to be redistributed without consent from Musje@LoversLab

Made with TESVEdit
Lodakai

Credits for framework to:
CliftonJD
Musje

Hosting:
Lover's Lab

ETA: Added some lines. Updated

@ Musje

I had just got round to playing with 1.06 and it's very nice

But is the version of ZAP you are using for 1.07 the one which t'ara now says will not be compatible with DD, and a whole heap of other mods reliant on that?

I am struggling to work out what is going on over in the 'new ZAP' thread, but it looks now as if it's no longer an upgrade on 6.10/6.11 and is going to be something completely different.  And people like Virgin Marie etc are saying it will break their mods which rely on DDx/ZAP 6.10/6.11

eg in practical terms, if I'm running PAHE and Display Model, which both rely on ZAP 6.10/6.11 but installing the latest version, whichever it's called, because 1.07 requires it, will that, or will that not break PAHE and Display Model, possibly even making the whole thing pointless?

1.07 does not require the new ZAP, though it will take advantage of it when it's there, so don't hesitate to upgrade. By the way I've not noticed any issues with ZAP 6.22 and DD or DM

Thanks.  I'll give it a try

I'm not sure which ZAP version anyone is using any more, as I have had something called 6.22.1 installed since 17/4 and apparently the latest version was issued yesterday, but the file references on the download page don't appear to have changed

And, FWIW, just add another quirk, today's, or maybe yesterday's (given that I'm not sure what local time LL actually uses), ZAP shows a 'last updated' timestamp that comes after your 1.07 update timestamp, so we might be talking at cross purposes with regard to which version we have that does what  shy.gif

@famemasther: after the taskmaster is assigned, they should get a new option "Taskmaster..." in the top level dialogue. The Pose option is also at the top level. Which options do you actually get in the dialogue for that slave? Also, please post a papyrus log.

@Musje

no new option does it need UIExtensions?  papyrus log:

PS: this is part of the error log the whole thing is way too long.... :(

may I email or message you?

also my  PAH_HomeSweetHome MCM meau doesn't have the stats of pose/ anger/ fear as Paradise Halls Extended is that nominal ?

my dialogue :

go where I tell you, slave

keep me company,dear

You will carry a few things for me

i need you to do something for me

take off your clothes

you,strip! I am going to have some fun with you

you will practice sexual arts with the others

I want you train a slave 

time to hit the road, slave

I'm going to tie you up

you will wear that outfit from now on

attend me, slave

I want you to manage the other slaves in this household(after I give the taskmaster title still the same)

The papyrus log is there and stuff is written to it as long as you have it enabled to be. The game does not need to crash for it to show up.

You can copy/paste its contents and post it here. You can either attach a copy of it or use spoiler tags.

[spoier] text you paste or want to appear [/spoier]

with the letter L in the words of course.

The program called Notepad++ can make the papyrus alot easier to read.

The papyrus log is there and stuff is written to it as long as you have it enabled to be. The game does not need to crash for it to show up.

You can copy/paste its contents and post it here. You can either attach a copy of it or use spoiler tags.

got it thank you! papyrus log viewer  also works

Hi Musje, could you upload ver 1.06c again? I'm trying to troubleshoot my game and I think the new 1.07 may be causing a problem. I stupidly did not keep a backup when I upgraded to 1.07.

1.06c is back in the download page

got it thank you! papyrus log viewer  also works

Please send me the log by message through this site, I'll have a look

also my  PAH_HomeSweetHome MCM meau doesn't have the stats of pose/ anger/ fear as Paradise Halls Extended is that nominal ?

my dialogue :

go where I tell you, slave

keep me company,dear

You will carry a few things for me

i need you to do something for me

take off your clothes

you,strip! I am going to have some fun with you

you will practice sexual arts with the others

I want you train a slave 

time to hit the road, slave

I'm going to tie you up

you will wear that outfit from now on

attend me, slave

I want you to manage the other slaves in this household(after I give the taskmaster title still the same)

HSH doesn't do anything with Anger or Fear so those stats aren't listed.  If Pose is missing, that may be because there's something wrong with your install of Paradise Halls. Which one did you install?

Please visit the MCM menu for HSH, go to Info, scroll down and check which mods are shown as present.  If you don;t get an OK next to PAHE Extended Stats, then you won;t get Pose either.

If the Taskmaster dialogue doens't change after assigning one, then it's probably due do script errors and will probably show up in the log.  When you mail me a log, please include an attempt to assign the taskmaster!

@donkeywho & others:

Regarding the version of ZAP to use: for now I advise to stick with 6.22.1, this version of ZAP works with existing mods and will add the new toys to HSH.  Keep in mind that at the moment ZAP 6.22 is not required for HSH, you can use the older ZAP as well.

But your point about that discussion on compatibility is well taken. It looks like t.ara is working on a fix to ensure that ZAP retains backward compatibility with older mods. HSH will not require ZAP 6.22 as minimum version before I'm satisfied that backwards compatibility is fixed and tested.

attachicon.gifHSH - Vanilla Voiced DIALOGUE.7zattachicon.gifHSH - Vanilla Voiced DIALOGUE.7zattachicon.gifHSH - Vanilla Voiced DIALOGUE.7z

Hey @Musje.  Since you were so badass getting the new toys up and running so fast.  I did a lit of reconnaissance and found some dialogue edits that will give voiced responses to any npc with vanilla skyrim voice packages.   Do with it as you will.. all permissions go to you.  Feel free to ignore it outright or play around with it.   Let me know if you want me to delete it.

For PAHE HSH 1.7

- SOME dialogues (mostly house slave functions) should now be voiced when used with vanilla voiced npcs.
- Tested by me, otherwise untested and should not be used in any game you care about without due caution.

That is really cool!  I was always a bit sad that the mod was largely silent :)
I will have a play with this. Do you think it's ok to roll this into the next HSH release?

For PAHE HSH 1.7

That is really cool!  I was always a bit sad that the mod was largely silent :)
I will have a play with this. Do you think it's ok to roll this into the next HSH release?

Absolutely  you can do anything you like with it =)  But give me a little time.. Good to go i think. some things are repetitive and I am mixing it up a bit by testing it out.

I'm really happy to contribute any way that I can in thanks for all you have done. 

I've compiled this list that may help you if you want to decide for yourself what to put in the DNAM field.   You can easily add em in tesvedit if you dont want to spend an hour loading in the CK.

I've attached a version where I am trying some new changes throwing in "I understand" instead of always "whatever you say"

ETA:  Cleaned up the list below a bit..  All of them work for vanilla voice types without excluding any.

ETA: tested some of the changes  Should be ok this way I think.  Of course you can change it again however you like =)

INTIMIDATES:
IntimidateAccept01 [iNFO:000E0CBD] ('No need to get rough!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
IntimidateAccept02 [iNFO:000E0CBE] ('Whatever you say!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
IntimidateAccept03 [iNFO:000E0CBF] ('Don't hurt me! You win.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
IntimidateBrawl01 [iNFO:000E0CC6] ('I'll teach you to talk to me that way!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
IntimidateBrawl02 [iNFO:000E0CC7] ('Hope you're willing to back those words up with your fists!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
IntimidateBrawl03 [iNFO:000E0CC8] ('I don't have to take that from you!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])

PERSUADES:
PersuadeAccept01 [iNFO:000E0CBA] ('Okay. Just this once.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
PersuadeAccept02 [iNFO:000E0CBB] ('How can I argue with that?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
PersuadeAccept03 [iNFO:000E0CBC] ('Okay, okay. You've talked me into it.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
PersuadeReject01 [iNFO:000E0CC3] ('You expect me to believe that?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
PersuadeReject02 [iNFO:000E0CC4] ('Nah. I don't think so.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
PersuadeReject03 [iNFO:000E0CC5] ('That doesn't change anything.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])

BE CAREFUL!:
MiscCareful01 [iNFO:0006CB2C] ('Be careful!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
MiscCareful02 [iNFO:0006CB2D] ('Hey, watch it!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
MiscStop01 [iNFO:0006CB2E] ('Don't do that.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
MiscStop02 [iNFO:0006AE39] ('What are you doing that for?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
ShareWhatDoYouThinkYoureDoing [iNFO:0007038E] ('What do you think you're doing?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
[iNFO:000D3E92] ('Get away from me.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericPickPocket "DialogueGenericPickPocket" [DIAL:000142B3])
[iNFO:000142B7] ('Hands off.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericLockedObject "DialogueGenericLockedObject" [DIAL:000142B4])
[iNFO:000142BB] ('Don't even think about it.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericPickPocket "DialogueGenericPickPocket" [DIAL:000142B3])

DA PAIN DA PAIN!
[iNFO:00017708] ('Mercy!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:000DBA3A] ('Ahh!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:000DBA39] ('I'm on fire!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:000DBA38] ('Ah! It burns!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:000DBA3A] ('Ahh!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:0002E357] ('Agh...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EE4])
[iNFO:0002E358] ('Ugh...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EE4])
[iNFO:0002E359] ('Hunh...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EE4])
[iNFO:00096501] ('Gah...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EE4])
[iNFO:00096502] ('Nuh...' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EE4])
[iNFO:00017702] ('Agghh!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:00017703] ('Aaaiiee!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013F30])
[iNFO:00013EF7] ('Yeagh!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EBB])
[iNFO:000964FF] ('That your best? Huh?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EBB])
[iNFO:000964E1] ('That's... all you've got?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EBB])
[iNFO:000964E0] ('No!' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:00013EBB])

DialogueGenericFriendDiedShared1 [iNFO:000EA64D] ('What? Nooo!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DialogueGenericFriendDiedShared3 [iNFO:000EA64F] ('Gods help us!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DialogueGenericFriendDiedShared4 [iNFO:000EA650] ('What in the...?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DialogueGenericCorpseGreetRelation [iNFO:000ADC3D] ('Oh no! By the gods! This can't be happening!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])

DETECTIONS:
DetectionAlert01 [iNFO:0006CB26] ('Is someone there?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DetectionAlert03 [iNFO:0006CB28] ('What was that?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DetectionAlert04 [iNFO:0006CB29] ('Huh?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DetectionFound01 [iNFO:0006CE5C] ('Over here!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DetectionLost01 [iNFO:0006CB2A] ('Where are you?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
DetectionLost02 [iNFO:0006CB2B] ('You can't hide from me!' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])

Responses:
OfCourse [iNFO:000DBA22] ('Of course.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
[iNFO:00087940] ('Yes?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericHello "DialogueGenericHello" [DIAL:000142B5])
[iNFO:000142C0] ('Hmm?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericHello "DialogueGenericHello" [DIAL:000142B5])
CantBeHelped [iNFO:000DBA24] ('It can't be helped.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
Understand [iNFO:000DBA21] ('I understand.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
MaybeYouCanHelpMe [iNFO:000DBA29] ('Maybe you can help me.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])
[iNFO:00087947] ('Need something?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericHello "DialogueGenericHello" [DIAL:000142B5])
[iNFO:000854CD] ('All right, then.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericGoodbye "DialogueGenericGoodbye" [DIAL:000140FE])
[iNFO:000854CE] ('Hmm hmm.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericGoodbye "DialogueGenericGoodbye" [DIAL:000140FE])
NotMyProblem [iNFO:000DBA25] ('Not my problem.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueGenericSharedInfo "DialogueGenericSharedInfo" [DIAL:0001F319])

These responses may require job taveern faction.
WITavernServerAskPatron1 [iNFO:000DEE8F] ('How are we doing over here?' in GRUP Topic Children of WISharedInfosTopic [DIAL:00035B52])
WITavernServerAskPatron3 [iNFO:000DEE91] ('There's plenty more where that came from. Just give a holler.' in GRUP Topic Children of WISharedInfosTopic [DIAL:00035B52])

So far the voice mod seems to be working well! It's nice to have the slaves speak up a bit.

I found only one issue which is partly my fault :) When you say "Taskmaster...", a script runs to figure out what slaves are present and what they are doing. It needs to run to completion for the subsequent dialogue to be 100% error free. In the vanilla HSH mod the script usually has enough time, but with the voice mod it finishes more quickly, often with not enough time to complete that script.

It's kind of a rubbish mechanism but I couldn't come up with anything better... for now, it's probably best to not replace the response to the "Taskmaster..." line.

So far the voice mod seems to be working well! It's nice to have the slaves speak up a bit.

I found only one issue which is partly my fault :) When you say "Taskmaster...", a script runs to figure out what slaves are present and what they are doing. It needs to run to completion for the subsequent dialogue to be 100% error free. In the vanilla HSH mod the script usually has enough time, but with the voice mod it finishes more quickly, often with not enough time to complete that script.

It's kind of a rubbish mechanism but I couldn't come up with anything better... for now, it's probably best to not replace the response to the "Taskmaster..." line.

AH! I'm glad you caught that! =)

I was just about to add a line to 

XX06AC573 - "How are the slaves in this household doing?"  

With voice response "it's all in this note"

But maybe not a good idea either?

I'll make some adjustments to make it easier for you to copy later.   Playing around right now with some voice assets from PAHE to see if I can apply anything from those resources.

@Musje

Ok I've updated with the fix you suggested.   To keep from cluttering up the forum with files I just placed it in the original post where I introduced it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1890490

I also added a few guest entertainment voices.    You should get some kinda audible comment when they are about to have some fun.  And some flavor dialogue in between.   Having some kind of voice helps you to know when a "show" is about to begin.. but if there are too many comments otherwise, we can remove the in between comments.

These will be under 

PHHSHEntWelcome   - this should give some kind of audible comment when the slave finds their guest.

PHHSHEntService - This should give a few flavor comments in between shows (optional if its too much)

PHHSHEntSex - This will alert you when the fun is beginning.

For PHHSHEntService I used some assets from PAHE to test out the functionality.  Most of them are female comments right now as I test it out.  If you don't like how it works just delete that set from the plugin.  They will not be univesal like the other comments..  but you should still get subtitled flavor text when the voices do not kick in as it was before.

ETA: Oh I also cleaned up and replaced some of the repetative comments to give more flavor variety.. and cleaned up one that was not working.

I have enough slaves in my house that it's they are getting in the way. I decided to clean up my setup and just wanted to make sure I understand how the markers function.

This is how I setup my house.

1) I place one house marker in the main room.

2) I place one bedroom marker in my bedroom.

3) I delete all other markers in the house.

4) I place a cell marker in each location I want to assign a slave. I'm not sure how much room they cover, but I plan for all of them to be at least a body length apart.

5) I place a toy near each cell.

6) I place a wall marker near each cell.

7) I take all my slaves, one at a time, and take them to the cell I want them to use. I stand both of us on the cell marker (i'm not sure if it uses me or the slave for the location) and "Attend Me" > "This is your cell from now on". If the option isnt up, I tell them to "you are free to pick any cell in the house dear" to reset them and talk to them again to assign them to the cell.

The end result is:

1) I tell a slave to "Wait in my bedroom". -> They go to my bedroom and wait

2) If I tell a slave to "Go to your cell". -> They go to the correct area and wait

3) If I tell my taskmistress to "I want all slaves in cells right away". -> Everyone ends up in the correct cell waiting.

I do have three comments/questions:

1) Trainers / Slaves appear to just pick random wall markers. They do not appear to check to see if the marker is in use. They also to not appear to prefer markers in the slave cell area. I suspect this is expected, but just to be sure. Is that how wall markers should work?

2) What do the house marker actually do? Keep one "set" of slaves in the same set of rooms in a large house?

3) Are "guests" followers?

Absolutely awesome mod! 

Many thanks to both @Musje and @CliftonJD for Paradise Halls & Home Sweet Home!

I do have three comments/questions:

1) Trainers / Slaves appear to just pick random wall markers. They do not appear to check to see if the marker is in use. They also to not appear to prefer markers in the slave cell area. I suspect this is expected, but just to be sure. Is that how wall markers should work?

2) What do the house marker actually do? Keep one "set" of slaves in the same set of rooms in a large house?

3) Are "guests" followers?

Absolutely awesome mod! 

Many thanks to both @Musje and @CliftonJD for Paradise Halls & Home Sweet Home!

1) That's correct. Wall markers are picked at random and they aren;t really "in use", the trainer will just pick a random marker and do a random bondage there. So two trainers can end up in the same spot. It's the same for the toys, they are picked at random, however the trainer does check if the toy is in use in that case.

2) House markers are used when you tell the slaves to "make yourself useful"; they will go to that marker and sandbox. In theory you can use it to spread idling slaves over multiple rooms in a large house, but slaves sometimes wander into another area so there's no guarantee.

3) Followers and house carls are considered guests. You have to actually assign the house carl to the house, a regular carl who just loiters around the place like they do isn;t recognized.

Glad you're enjoying the mod! :)

If I load the 0.7.4 version I can (for example) skip the quest line and tell slaves how to greet me.

If I load the 7.2.1 version, neither option is available, but I do have the additional "sex" stats.

To make matters worse, 0.7.4 was updated April 25th 2017, and 7.2.1 was last updated May 1 2016

Not to be snippy, but should probably ask on the PAHE topic. Clifton's mod, his advice.

thanks

Not to be snippy, but should probably ask on the PAHE topic. Clifford's mod, his advice.

I'm asking which version of PAH I should be using with this version of Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

Not which version I should use in general :)

If both versions work will with HSH that would be great as well. :)

Problem Solved (I hope) : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/?p=1882926

You install the older one, then you install the newer one on top of it! (fingers crossed that solves my problems!)

EDIT: It looks like everything is now working perfectly. I take it that the "repacked with addons" version needs to be installed then the core of it is replaced but the addons are still there.

scroll down that post i answered more details with somebody who was having issues in mo

This mod still works with the old version of PAH but the Repacked version 7.2.1) posted on this site is recommended. That version does contain everything you need, no need to first install the old version of PAH!

The option to skip quests and set greetings isn't tied to PAHE, if they don't show up when you use 7.2.1 then there is something wrong with your install or with my mod. If anyone else freshly installed PAHE and HSH and has the same problem, let me know.

yes, i was contacted not long ago by layam to take over the page there so phase 1 has started and nexus for the time being has the more current copy of paradise halls, but the repack has the additional scripts and addons. also discussed in the thread...

next LL update will make it current with the nexus update and include the other dialogs already tested in beta and remove the mcm bugs posted in the thread

either version will work here with home sweet home