Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

To fix slaves who lose all dialogue after transfering them to PAHE

• Open the console
  • Type "help pahpers" and note the first 2 digits of the PAHPersonality quest IDs
  • Click on the buggy slave and type "addtofaction xx00889f 1", where xx is the 2 digits noted earlier.

That's it :)

nice suggestion, but if you decide to look into a fix for that, look at the slave's voice type first

Older versions of HSH removed the PAHPersEvenToned faction when taking a slave in, and reassigned it when releasing the slave to PAHE. This to prevent some previous double dialogue issues that have since been fixed. Games in progress may have slaves with the EvenToned faction removed though.

Since HSH used to remove and replace only the EvenToned faction, only slaves with that voice type need to be fixed. How about checking if a slave is a member of any of the voice factions, and if a member of none of those, add them to EvenToned?

sounds good :)

Awesome job.

Im having a weird problem. After the first auction, generic slaves (called Nord Slave, Breton Slave, etc..) keep spawning in The Restless Hunter, with some chains and the auction amulet. They appear over short time after an auction in the first slots (usually 3, and have no relation on what I auctioned). They have no dialog, I only can kill them or use defeat on them to activate their dialog again and hit "Time to hit the road".

Any idea what can be happening?

Awesome job.

Im having a weird problem. After the first auction, generic slaves (called Nord Slave, Breton Slave, etc..) keep spawning in The Restless Hunter, with some chains and the auction amulet. They appear over short time after an auction in the first slots (usually 3, and have no relation on what I auctioned). They have no dialog, I only can kill them or use defeat on them to activate their dialog again and hit "Time to hit the road".

Pretty sure that's intentional, it was somewhere in the mod notes, that way you don't need to bring 3 slaves for the next auction and you can even bid on them. 

"When doing the quest auction you have to bring all 3, but after that some random slaves for sale will appear in the inn (provided there is room in the cells); these aren't yours to command, but you can buy them at the auction."

Awesome job.

Pretty sure that's intentional, it was somewhere in the mod notes, that way you don't need to bring 3 slaves for the next auction and you can even bid on them. 

"When doing the quest auction you have to bring all 3, but after that some random slaves for sale will appear in the inn (provided there is room in the cells); these aren't yours to command, but you can buy them at the auction."

Oh, I didnt read that. I thought it was some weird bug. Thanks!

Great job with 'furniture' function! it feels really match and enhances mod's theme.

ZazEP has got some nice new furniture recently. I'd be happy if they're supported like Display model furniture, if it comes with placement spell its golden for me.

Great job with 'furniture' function! it feels really match and enhances mod's theme.

ZazEP has got some nice new furniture recently. I'd be happy if they're supported like Display model furniture, if it comes with placement spell its golden for me.

The next version adds support for the new furniture in Zaz Expansion Pack, including adding some to the placement spell.

I upgraded to the new version but now Padro has no dialogue to start the slave auction any idea how to get it back.

Did you complete the quests, or did you set the quests as optional in MCM, before you upgraded? And if so, did you ask Pardo if you could keep the slaves in the Hunter?

The next version adds support for the new furniture in Zaz Expansion Pack, including adding some to the placement spell.

Great news! Keep on good job!

What is this  Solitairetheme8 stuff. So thought maybe there might be some kind of key which one is to donate, and I thought, yea I'll try that, but then I found I had to go thorugh Patheon inwhich I needed a cell phone number. Will, don't have a cell phone for a lot of reasons, had one once but the novelity wore off. Will it would be kind of nice if you let one know about that thing before reading and prepare with other downloads for your mod. Please forgive me

but DAM.

Skyrim won't even start when this mod is activated...= (

we need more info than that or we not gonna even bother helping. since ujust signed up more than likely u either missing something,load order wrong or u installed something wrong

we need more info than that or we not gonna even bother helping. since ujust signed up more than likely u either missing something,load order wrong or u installed something wrong

Sorry my bad...I must have messed up something in the load order. I do have all the required mods for it. PAH is quite sensitive when it come to load order. I'll try to use this LOOT people recommend in previous page when I'm not busy....

What is this  Solitairetheme8 stuff. So thought maybe there might be some kind of key which one is to donate, and I thought, yea I'll try that, but then I found I had to go thorugh Patheon inwhich I needed a cell phone number. Will, don't have a cell phone for a lot of reasons, had one once but the novelity wore off. Will it would be kind of nice if you let one know about that thing before reading and prepare with other downloads for your mod. Please forgive me

but DAM.

Sorry what do you mean by "Solitairetheme8 stuff"

To download HSH you don't need to donate or have a key so kinda confused, i notice you are new (i.e. 1 post) but to my knowledge its only to upload pictures that you have to have a higher post count you should not have any issue downloading stuff

but DAM.

Sorry what do you mean by "Solitairetheme8 stuff"

To download HSH you don't need to donate or have a key so kinda confused, i notice you are new (i.e. 1 post) but to my knowledge its only to upload pictures that you have to have a higher post count you should not have any issue downloading stuff

he might be on internet explorer. IE has habit of opening its own popups when u click on downloads :@

Sorry my bad...I must have messed up something in the load order. I do have all the required mods for it. PAH is quite sensitive when it come to load order. I'll try to use this LOOT people recommend in previous page when I'm not busy....

bad load order had nothing to do with loading into the game, you'll get bad effects and things won't work right if you have a bad load order, but you'll still get the game loaded

the number 1 casue for a ctd at the game start is always a missing mod...

recheck the requirements and the requirements for those mods as well

but DAM.

Later versions of IE download stuff from here and append a file extension which is the same as the Msoft Solitaire one

Search the site for Solitaire and you'll find loads of references to it and how to change the filename/extension to something useable

New version 1.05 is up! This should fix the problem with slaves losing their lines when being handed back to PAHE, and adds support for the Zaz Extension Pack. If you have the pack installed, open the Info page in MCM once to register it with HSH, then your placement spell will have additional furniture from the pack.

New version 1.05 is up! This should fix the problem with slaves losing their lines when being handed back to PAHE, and adds support for the Zaz Extension Pack. If you have the pack installed, open the Info page in MCM once to register it with HSH, then your placement spell will have additional furniture from the pack.

Sounds cool, thanks for the update

After I down load Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home, It has an ext. file called Solitairetheme8. Now Thank you guys. who are wonderfully bright gifted minds, who are kind to share  your wonderful imagination  with us not so bright or imaginative. I understand that making these mods to the scope you all do take them takes a lot of hours, days, months and I imagine some years of hard work and I believe mostly you just want to share your work with the world, if someone wants or can contribute the more the better, but the fact that you all mostly just want to share your hard work, your creations, makes you all the best of the best of us. I suppose I might just keep tumble in the dark, like changing the file extent to rar. I have tried web search to find how to deal this   Solitairetheme8 but couldn't find anything to convert it to a rar or 7.