Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

@ Musje

FWIW, on the subject of other mods that might be used, I've not tried this with HSH, but it might be worth a look.  It has a fully operational prison - to which you can even send Heimskr to be beheaded wink.png - , travelling prison ship (3 locations) with walk off capability, inter prison transfer capability, small transit boats, and a couple of additional sub prisons

EDIT: 'This' of course, is:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?

There are limitations, as I don't think it is set up to be used as a player home, though, and the imprisoning mechanics mean that navmesh is not fully enabled for followers,  My recollections are that the mod author was hoping to make some advances on those, and as it's not been one of those 'flash in the pan' mods, the development having been prolonged, progressive, with it overall being pretty stable, I'd be hopeful of his being able to do something on that in future

Hope that's of interest, anyhow

I'm going to give that ship a spin :) As well as the piracy mod, thanks for the tips.

A slave ship would be really nice! Which got me thinking: might it be useful to add an API of sorts to HSH? Mod builders would be able to set up a slave cell in their mod (a couple of quest aliases with HSH scripts attached), register it with HSH, and gain HSH slave behaviour, management functions, dialogue, training etc. for free. Players already get all of that if they drop a slave token into such a mod, but an API would allow modders to modify behaviour of slaves as well, and add functionality specific to their mod's location.

If anyone is planning a slave themed mod or already working on one, and interested in a HSH API, let me know!

I wonder if t.ara would be interested given that he is making a new area completely and the ideal furnitures for it =o

then again he is probably very busy too.

@t.ara  knock knock.  Do you want slaves to play around with your toys?   I just KNOW you want more work.

Alo Brother.. I have two problems in this version 1.07

is 1.07 but but say 1.05

i have zaz 6.1 but.... is not ok in mcm

Is a new game.

Note : I have translated this mod into Spanish for my use, if you are interested.

Thanks for your contribution and for always improving this great mod.

post-808871-0-33235600-1494629906_thumb.jpg

post-808871-0-74292100-1494629919_thumb.jpg

Alo Brother.. I have two problems in this version 1.07

is 1.07 but but say 1.05

i have zaz 6.1 but.... is not ok in mcm

Is a new game.

Note : I have translated this mod into Spanish for my use, if you are interested.

Thanks for your contribution and for always improving this great mod.

Not sure why your mod would say 1.05 (anyone else have this problem?) Maybe try a reinstall

Zaz 6.1 is ok. There is (was) a newer version of Zaz but it is optional.

It's nice to have the translation! Please feel free to publish it here or elsewhere :)

New version is posted. Mostly to fix a problem with the temporary slave camp not working outdoors.

Also: if you are sad that your slaves are fully trained and no longer play with each other, you can now tell them to do just that. Tell your slave "I want you to play with the other slaves" (requires 80 submission), then tell them to play as dom or sub. Or ask your taskmaster, you can order him to have the slaves in lineup play with each other (will assign random dom/sub role to each). When playing, doms will find a random sub and do something to them, similar to the training routine. Make sure the slaves are sandboxing or they wont play ("Go where I tell you->Make yourself useful")

I'm only just getting used to this mod (I'm also using Home Sweet Home which is just as fab) and I was wondering if theres a way to force slaves to get fucked by/by creatures? Or a way to force creatures to fuck your slaves?

Apologies if this is possible and in a really obvious way, I'm just a bit of an idiot aha

Edit: Also I now realise I posted this in Home Sweet Home and not the base Paradise Halls Enhanced, apologies. If anyone can still answer my question thought, that'd be fab. Otherwise sorry, I'll go ask in the PAHE thread

I'm only just getting used to this mod (I'm also using Home Sweet Home which is just as fab) and I was wondering if theres a way to force slaves to get fucked by/by creatures? Or a way to force creatures to fuck your slaves?

Apologies if this is possible and in a really obvious way, I'm just a bit of an idiot aha

Edit: Also I now realise I posted this in Home Sweet Home and not the base Paradise Halls Enhanced, apologies. If anyone can still answer my question thought, that'd be fab. Otherwise sorry, I'll go ask in the PAHE thread

Well one way to do it is to use SSX and create a rule where your dog or skeever or whatever would interact with anyone in faction:

PRISONERS FACTION

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/

museje have u thought about adding a soft dependency on slavetats? u could have when u give them a job they get a few tats saying what their job is. wouldn t have to be elaborate just something to say their job so if u forget u can tell by looking at them.

museje have u thought about adding a soft dependency on slavetats? u could have when u give them a job they get a few tats saying what their job is. wouldn t have to be elaborate just something to say their job so if u forget u can tell by looking at them.

It's not a bad idea. A few people already requested using SlaveTats to brand their house slaves, maybe even the taskmaster could do the honours with a little animation :) I should have a look at how ST works,

I'm getting a lot of male slaves at the auctions  is that normal? also getting ctds at the auctions? 

If you set the option to use bandits as slaves for auction, then yes you should be seeing a bit more males than females.

CTDs are not normal there :) When do they occur? Is it only at auctions and if so, at what stage in the auction exactly?

I'm experiencing a weird issue that might not actually be to do with this mod but it might. I just built the Lakeview Manor Hearthfire house; I also used the Hearthfire Extended mod to extend the basement and add a torture room and an empty room I used to put the cell in and multiple torture items. I placed a house cell token in the empty room and then placed cell tokens in the area with the 6 (or was it 8) hay beds that was added by the patch from this mod.

I took 3 of my slaves from the Restless Hunter to the house and down into the basement where they refused to move beyond the small rug at the bottom of the basement ladder. I told two that they'd "...be staying here for a while" and tried to get them to use one of the torture devices or move into the bed-cell room by telling them I had something I wanted them to do, but they won't do it. Instead they'd run at the ladder, use it to go up and back down multiple times and that was it. One time one slave ran from the left side to the right side and then back to the left and up the ladder when I tried to lead him into the bed-cell room, but thats the furthest any of them moved.

Its almost like the basement isn't navmeshed (if.....thats even a thing, i'm just using words i only vaguely know of at this point) and the NPC's/slaves don't know how to move to the areas I'm trying to put them into so they run back up the ladder instead. Are the Hearthfire homes even good places to use for slave quarters?

I'm including my load order in case theres a conflict or something that I'm being an idiot about and have missed, but otherwise I'm just really confused. Would it be best to just abandon Lakeview Manor and buy a townhouse instead and then buy the slave expansion from the Restless Hunter?

I'm getting a lot of male slaves at the auctions  is that normal? also getting ctds at the auctions? 

If you set the option to use bandits as slaves for auction, then yes you should be seeing a bit more males than females.

CTDs are not normal there :) When do they occur? Is it only at auctions and if so, at what stage in the auction exactly?

At both.. but more often  stage.. never had that happen with earlier  installs just the latist mods I use hsh an pahe :)

If you do use bandits for auctions, you can add prettier bandits http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61801-prettier-bandits/

This will increase the number of females in the leveled lists for bandits.

EinarrtheRed is back now too.  So there may be some support to it.

Incidentally, I learned that Musje had to finish completing it last time due to a hacking incident.  Great job on that one!

ata00 has given all the auction slaves and quest characters a nice makeover! :) These are now available in the download page as a separate file.

A picture of what they look like now is below. Let me know if you like them! Personally I think they look better than the original characters, and I'm considering including them in HSH, with ata00's permission (it's a lot of work to provide a separate file for each version of HSH)

post-928107-0-43918300-1495136923_thumb.jpg

ata00 has given all the auction slaves and quest characters a nice makeover! :) These are now available in the download page as a separate file.

A picture of what they look like now is below. Let me know if you like them! Personally I think they look better than the original characters, and I'm considering including them in HSH, with ata00's permission (it's a lot of work to provide a separate file for each version of HSH)

The thumbnail is soooooo tiiiiny ><

You can also further customize the faces with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/? and make any available followers visuals as a slave on auction.

I personalized Mona and Merian already but I would love to see the other visuals supplied by ata00,

One question though... can I flip the toggle on and off between auctions to get the variety of slaves on auction both from the standard list edited by ata and then the bandit list later?

I wish this was stand alone. PAH doesn't seem to 'fit' well, a couple of CTDs, some freezes, never got around to figuring out why, and so I don't use it, but this mod looks pretty good and I would love to give it a go.

Are you using PAH from nexus? or PAHE from LL?  Pahe is pretty stable and more up to date.

The thumbnail is soooooo tiiiiny ><

You can also further customize the faces with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/? and make any available followers visuals as a slave on auction.

Yeah :) I put up a bigger one.

I personalized Mona and Merian already but I would love to see the other visuals supplied by ata00,

One question though... can I flip the toggle on and off between auctions to get the variety of slaves on auction both from the standard list edited by ata and then the bandit list later?

Yes you can, the switch affects only what kind of slaves spawn, not the ones that are already there.

I wish this was stand alone. PAH doesn't seem to 'fit' well, a couple of CTDs, some freezes, never got around to figuring out why, and so I don't use it, but this mod looks pretty good and I would love to give it a go.

Are you using PAH from nexus? or PAHE from LL?  Pahe is pretty stable and more up to date.

Lat time was the one from LL, gave it a go last month.

I usually CTD once or twice when I add mods and then things run just fine. Not sure why, maybe they need to build temp files or something. With PAHE, CTDs continued along with game freezings. Even with Crash fixes installed. I'm going to work it out, but not with my current playthrough. Other than a current bug (and thanks for your reply on that, Lodakai), this build is pretty stable at 207 plugins.

Once I complete the three main questlines, I plan on adding PAHE (and a couple of others) to the mix. I just want to get past the vampires and cultists, first.

Well these have great makeup the bandits have better Hair that why I chose it :)

Just a thought.. how hard would it be to duplicate the old versions in new formids, then paste ata00 version on top of the originals?

You would double the variety with hopefully little work.  If it's a lot of work though, don't worry about it.. that would defeat the purpose of the suggestion.

I can add ata00's slaves to the pool in additions to the old ones I suppose it shouldn't be that hard. And I will replace the quest NPCs with the new ones.

Your earlier question got me thinking: maybe I'll add a menu option to have the auction slaves drawn at random from both the bandits and the included slaves.

I can add ata00's slaves to the pool in additions to the old ones I suppose it shouldn't be that hard. And I will replace the quest NPCs with the new ones.

Your earlier question got me thinking: maybe I'll add a menu option to have the auction slaves drawn at random from both the bandits and the included slaves.

As long as you aren't overworking yourself!

Variety is always nice =)     

Another easy suggestion is in the example plugin i put here.

It replaces the black zbfcollar with your funcollar leveled list.  so some will spawn with the golden collar.

So hey maybe you don't like the slave but wow what a collar!

I added the gag and blindfold for kicks.. but I dunno, you may want their faces to be more visible.

I'm just playing around with different things.

(Warning this attachment is meant as an example for musje.  Not really useful and will just clutter up your esp list if you download for normal gameplay.)

ETA:

---------------------

Unrelated: one thing to add.  

when removing a guard from permanent slave camp.  I started getting people escaping home camps.

I'm not convinced this is HSH-Related yet, so don't pull your hair out tracking it down.

I just wanted to bring it up in case you run into the issue.  I think it may have some thing to do with the way my game is allocating npc's (specifically followers).

HSH EXAMPLE.esp